Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 11 to 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT - 12 Hours Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 11 to 20

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 11 (Complete Episode Uploaded )

This is Episode number 11 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Be my Sanjak Bey, rule the world. You are not looking for a Sanjak Bey but a dog whose leash you can hold like Ali§ar. Bangay speaks only once. And after he speaks, mountains shake. Mountains and stones obey. Don't you know we challenged all the rulers of the world? I'm telling you that I want every piece of soil including the seas. Every castle, every city, and in the end, Constantine. Your greed dazzles many idiots. But I will teach you that the blood in my veins doesn't obey anyone. How dare you... How dare you stand infront of me and talk like this, Osman Bey? Obey me, Osman. Obey, so your Alps will smell blood, not goats. The day I obey you will be the day the Turks law dies. Your laws are the dirt under my boot. And dead bodies resembling you are the rug in my hall of my tent. Either death, or obedience. Either the shahada or freedom! Tell your grasshoppers to bring us water. We are thirsty as we beat you hard. You will lick the dirt on my boots, Turk! Your thirst will end. We will see if you can talk like this while my sword is dancing in your heart. Dundar Bey! My Gunduz! Uncle! Uncle! Uncle! Dundar Bey! Uncle! Bamsi Bey. Where is Osman? How is my brother, Bamsi Bey? He is talking with Balgay. Balgay wants something from Osman. My Giinduz, how is our tribe? They are there. But the tribe's reputation is ruined. I don't know how we will live with this disgrace. Shut up, walk! Walk! Get ready. We will kill them all and take our swords back. We can go to Osman if we have to. Be on alert. EyvAllah, my Bey.

Wait here. You will either die with your Alps, or your souls will be praised on these lands. The decision is yours. Commander Balgay, the fire has been lit in the tribes. Everyone felt Balgay's power. Good. Now go to new bazaar and bring Sheikh Edebali to me alive. And the dervishes' dead bodies will be showcased in the new bazaar. I wanted you to drink it, my Sheikh. I brought water as well. My Sheikh... If you allow me, I want to tell you something. I made a mistake. I didn't listen to you. I understood then, but I was late. I need your forgiveness. What is the difference between humans and the devil, Bala? Allah ordered the devil to prostrate to mankind... but he didn't listen. He became a sinner. Allah ordered Adem to stay away from the forbidden fruit. Adem didn't listen. He became a sinner. Both of them didn't listen to the bi est word. Adem repented while the devil was busy with his pride. He asked for forgiveness. Asking for forgiveness suits mankind. Maybe, my Rabb loves his servants who ask for forgiveness the most. But there is someone who He loves more, the person who asks for forgiveness and doesn't make the same mistake again. My Sheikh, will you forgive me? We are not forgivers, Bala. Allah is the only Forgiver. We are the ones who can tolerate and love. And our love doesn't come from your good personality. You are my daughter with your mistakes. You are my heart. Thanks to my Rabb, He gifted you with mind, decency and a pure heart. We want you to preserve them. We don't want that for ourself but you. My father. I love you so much, the breaths I've taken when you were angry at me hurt my heart. You are an entrustment and a gift of my Rabb, Bala. Your heart is pure. Your intention is good, I know.

Thus, I believe that you will do your best to be on the right way. Do you see our dark fate, uncle? We are being held captives on our lands. That's what burns my heart, my nephew. I couldn't protect my brother's entrustment. I couldn't. Either the shahada or freedom! Kill him! I will make a sheathe out of your skin! Catch him! Catch him! Ya Allah! Balgay wanted Edebali. We have to go to the bazaar before the soldiers! Come on! It's hard to get on an angry horse, as much as giving treats to the standing guests. I got you under my boots as dogs so you will understand the treat I'm giving you better. Today, that jackal Osman showed me that... if I let you Turks breathe, it will get back to me as the sacred Mongol blood. Raise your ominous heads! Gundiiz! Gunduz! Gunduz! My nephew! Giinduz! Now., tell me Diindar Bey. Give me one reason not to torture you because of what Osman has done. Giindiiz! Gunduz! Gunduz! They raided the tribe! They took Diindar Bey and Gunduz Bey! Look at the situation we are in. Help us my Allah. Sons, valiants, it's not the day to be upset.

Osman is my nephew, he is young. He is a teenager. We don't look at the branches but the root, shepherd Diindar. Why didn't you teach the Mongols' furor to your nephew? We told him, but we couldn't make him listen. Giinduz is not involved in this. Don't kill my nephew. Give me one reason, Diindar. One reason. We couldn't know that it'd en up i e is. We couldn't know that Osman was going to lose his way. Giinduz! Then you should know. We came here with our ancestor Cengiz's fire. We came here to burn and ruin, and to question. If you disobey just once, I will make a drum out of your skin, and make my soldiers play it in Sogiit. Giinduz.. You will unconditionally obey me, Dundar. Do you understand me? Obey! I will obey you. You will bring Osman to me. And you will show your obedience. I will bring Osman to you. You have three days. Or I will burn your tents. Now, take your nephew and go to your tent. Tell them that the Mongols have come, and they won't go back. Giindiiz, my nephew. Stand up Giindiiz. Bismillah. Stand up. Come on. Take them! Kayi’s valiant Hatuns! It's not the right time to cry and to take shelter in the tents! It's the day to fight and show Kayi's power to the Mongols! Inform all the sisters they will be on guard! We will be ready! EyvAllah Selcan Hatun. We don't know if our men will come back. However we know that.

To Allah shall be the return" (Surah Noor 24:42) What we must do is to show Mongols that we won't obey them when they come to the tribe. We will make these dogs know that Kayi Hatuns can fight like men. I swear on the Oguz roots we left at Horasan... we won't bow down! We won't bow down! We will throw up death to those who try torturing Turks! We will throw up death! It's the day of war! It's the day of shahada! Ahis at the plateu are ready my She They will take action with your order. EyvAllah. May Allah bless them. What happened? Balgay raided Sogiit with his soldiers, my Sheikh. He took Giinduz Bey and Diindar Bey. He covered the Alps with carpets and made his horses go over them. My Rabb says in Baqarah. Thanks to Allah. Most definitely We will test you with a (little) bit of fear, with hunger and with a shortage in wealth, life and fruit. So give good news (of entering Jannah) to those who exercise sabr." (Surah Baqara 2:155) Zulfikar! Inform the Ahis, we have to be cautious. Where will we go, my Sheikh? We won't go. We will fight. If we lose this borderland it means that there is no hope for Muslims. Mongols! Mongols are coming! I want Edebali alive! Kill the rest! Attack, friends, it's time to be honourable! Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is Greatest) I want Edebali alive.

Kill the rest. ueiuso I've arrived, my Sheikh. Allah is HAYY! (The Ever-Living) Alps, we are going back! Protect our Sheikh! My Bey, you protect Sheikh Edebali, I will waste their time. Come on! Don't kill him! I want him alive. I like you. You look useful. Be careful, I am made of iron, your jaw might get broken. You saved them, now tell me... Who will save you? Allah the Mighty and the Majestic... What were you saying in Ali§ar’s mansion? I remember. I witnessed everything, you said. But you haven't witnessed everything, Salvador. For example, what can my anger make me do? Here.. you don't know it. I can still hear him. Nice. Princess... listen to me. Tell me please. I am listening. Princess... You said your words in the mansion. Now it's time to pay. I will come here and rip your nails off as I get bored. Stop! Stop! Princess. You don't know the secret. Are you alright? Osman... sent me here to collect information. And he is waiting to hear from me. He will know whatever you want him to know. Think about it. My Efendi, this note just came. Mongols... It's from Ali§ar. The Mongol Commander Balgay will be our guest, Helen. Master Yannis... will hear from this dog. Password for 2nd and 3rd part is 12345.

Don't let him die! I am the wolf of these mountains Osman Bey. Don't worn . Samsa Qavu§... BismillahirRahmanirRahim. Ya Shafi (The Healer) It's ready, Osman Bey. MashaAllah my valiant. MashaAllah. People’s fates protect them from death. You arrived like Hizir (Khidr). Thanks to my Rabb, He gave you to usj my Sheikh. Will they leave Konur brother alive, my Bey? Your blood's taste says that you are a brave man. But apparently, you are a stupid man. You will all pay for raiding the Turks' homeland. I am asking one question, and I want one answer, poor Turk. Where is Osman? You are looking for him, but he will find you. You will see soon. You will see who is doing what. Where is Osman?! At the place where you will die! They set the fire of fear in everyone's hearts! They broke their courage. They raided the tribe... Doesn't it work the same for men Bamsi Bey? They call 'man' to those who kill death, make fear kneel, and is hope for his people.

We will see which man will shine with this test. EyvAllah my Sheikh, EyvAllah. Then tell me, what is that man like to pass this test? Astagfurullah. It's a tough question, Bamsi Bey. Beys are farmers. He has to know where to plant his seeds that he will raise. He has to know which season is the best to plant. He has to know when to water it. He won't give opportunity to herbs which don't want seeds to grow. While doing all this, he won't lose his love, effort and sincerity. The day will come, and the seeds will grow. The harvest will be done. The products will be valued. On that day, he won't say that the garden and the products belong to him, Bamsi Bey. Whoever has these features and is sacrificing, my Rabb will accompany him. We will be on them tonight! We will make Sogiit their graveyard! We will take the revenge of our brothers. Konur is tough. He will stand tall and resist. Samsa Qavu§. Osman Bey, it's not the right time to rest. Let's go save Konur Alp. I'm alright. Erkut, what happened? The new bazaar's keeper Nizamettin... What happened to him? He turned out to be Yannis' man my Bey. Tell Efendi Yannis, Edebali's will come from Engiri way. Ali§ar Bey will do what's needed to prevent their arrival. You go, I will throw them into a river. Tell Efendi Yannis that he is not exposed. Nizamettin! Hang on, my Dervish. Where is Akga Dervish now, son? I took him to Samsa Bey's tribe, my Sheikh.

He is safe. Drag Nizamettin's dead body to Sogiit on a horse. So they will see the actual owners of this land. Yes my Bey. Where is Osman and Edebali? They escaped. That's bad. You missed those two men who ou will fight with the most. No one can escape the Mongols' sword, Ali§ar. They will come out sooner or later. You don't know them Cerkutay. We have to find them immediately. Don't think about it. Commander Balgay is waiting for you. t,f) r Think wisely mother, aunt. It's not possible to fight them. Only a trap for Balgay willj corrupt their balances. We just need a valiant. Who is that? Is it Osman? We were being ruled by smart Beys.. Will Osman save us from Mongols now? On these lands... "Aag A|/| Father... What happened, my Bey? What do you think, Hatun? Azrail is in our tent. He will take the life he wants whenever he wishes to. I will cut this tumor which descends upon our lands.. I will either set this land free, or become a martyr. We follow wherever you go, my Alpba§i. No Ongun Alp. I will handle it. You will be with Diindar Bey when I'm not here. Where is Osman? He can do whatever he wants! He is responsible for all of this! If you did what you had to do on time, we wouldn't be living this. Shut up Hatun! Don't make me deal with you! Enough, Dundar Bey! You are a brave Bey, but only to me! Who are we to fight Mongols? If we have to give Osman for the tribe's safety, give him! I can't risk our tribe for Osman! Kulucahisar, Bilecik, Yayhisari and Inegol Tekfurs are coming, Commander Balgay. I want all of these castles, Ali§ar. They all have equipped soldiers. They strengthened their walls. I am telling you that I want Constantine, a nd you are showing me old castles as obstacles! I have the keys of these castles, Balgay. Is it Sofia?

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 11 to 20 Left_bar_bleue155/500Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 11 to 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

GMT - 12 Hours Re: Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 11 to 20

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 12 (Complete Episode Uploaded)

This is Episode number 12 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Our ancestor Cengiz Han said. If they offer you something on the enemy lands, make them drink it first. You will drink the sherbet of death in the end. The Kayis will have a wedding at your funeral. Aunt. No! Don't do it! Let her go! Balgay! Enough of your cruelty! Those who have wings and nails can't approach me. Who do you think you are, blue-eyed snake? Let Selcan Hatun go! You'll kill her! I am telling you, it's enough! Enough! Valiants, friends, it's our turn. Now our swords must talk. Are we going to wait for Osman Bey? My beautiful daughter, we would wait, but enemies won't wait. But... Bala Hatun, Gonca Hatun, it will be a tough fight. Go inform Sheikh Edebali. Tell him; if the Kayis die, they will be martyrs, if they survive, they will be veterans. He should keep praying for us. Safely. I will rip your eyes with my dagger, so you'll understand what it costs to pour my kimiz. Enough! Dastard dog, let the Hatun go! Gunduz! Balgay, I said it's enough! Don't you understand?! Father! Dundar! My Gunduz! My Allah, You help us! Let my father go! Father! You shepherd... If you die, who will look after the sheep? Please, let my father go. It's the day for the Ahis to unite with the veterans. Go to my father, tell him everything You? I have to stay with the Hatuns. May Allah be with you. You too, Gonca. Mother! Honourable enemies mustn't die like bugs. Osman told me that their roots go back to Oguz Han. In Mongol law, Han children arej trampled down by horses.. so their blood won't touch the soil. It brings bad luck. Take them to the others! Brother! My son. Don't touch me! I will cut their wings... and the shepherd Diindar will watch. Brother! Brother! uos Aj/| Now... You will all see what happens to the people who don't obey Mongols! Don't touch me!

Dying is coming together with my Rabb! Let me die with honour! Take him! My Allah, don't test me with losing a child! Balgay... enough of your cruelty... Come on valiants, we will have a fight. Friends! Friends! It is time for shahada! It is time for war! Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) Tell your Alps to stop! Alps! Don't be silent! Get your swords! Our laws don't order us to be quiet! Alps. It is time for shahada! Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) uewso Brother... My Osman arrived. My Rabb, no one can question Your Hikmah. Password for this Episode is 12345. Thanks to You. Balgay! Welcome to Balgay's hell, Osman! I came here to clean the Turks’ tribe. You will stop you and your soldiers' cruelty. Do you know what I see when I look at you? A dead body which is cut by my sword and given to the ravens! You are seeing yourself, Balgay. I offered the Sanjak Bey position to you, and you rejected. I told you that I would give death to you. Balgay says his word only once. I won't break my promise, Osman Bey. You are a dead man now. I didn't come here to be your servant... but to give the power of Cengiz Han. May Cengiz Han's name shake your heart! What power are you talking about? You will either listen to me or darken your destiny. I have a treasure which can't be rejected by any Mongol commander. Why do you have Cengiz Han's name on your tongue, while it is already running in my veins? Cengiz Han says... listen to your enemy who faces you with his consent and bravery... listen, so you will be able to show your power by answering with the same bravery. Don't you have that courage, Balgay? Commander Balgay, messengers have come from Konya. They are the messengers who are sent by Geyhatu. We brought news from Geyhatu, Balgay. Geyhatu wants you. He wants me to send you and your Alps to Konya. How does Geyhatu know about you?

What are you after, Osman? Geyhatu knows about the value of the treasure I have. I was waiting for him to take it from me. What does Geyhatu want? What are you doing, Osman? Shut up, Hatun. Osman didn't come with empty hands. Soldiers, put your swords down. Tongay, Cerkutay, stop the executions! Hold them captives again. It's the order of Geyhatu. What is happening, my Efendi? Osman ruined all of our plans. He made Balgay dismiss Ali§ar. He killed Nizamettin. And now, Balgay... Mongols... They have come with their bad smell and cupiditiness. Mongols' fire heats us, but if it comes closer to us, it will burn us, daughter. Damn it. We don't have any hope except for that Balgay bear. I had to kiss his dirty hand. I feel nauseous as I think about it. Balgay is trouble. He is a creature who doesn't have any morals. But he is not our last chance. We might have another way for salvation. Salvador. Can we trust, Salvador, He might play a double game. We can't know before we try it, Sofia. We will test him. We will test Salvador and the Mongols. People know their accomplices the best. And I know Mongols. We will offer Constantine to them. They have enough power to take it. Thus, you will be the Queen... and one day, your Mongol husband might die. Come to the tent with me, Osman Bey. We will talk inside. Come inside, Diindar Bey. What are you saying Osman? What is Cengiz Han's power? I won't let that dog shed any more blood, uncle. Trust me. Show respect while you are with Balgay, Turk. I want to know what he'll say. I didn't come here for nothing, Balgay. Be aware of your words.

Cut it short! I am listening to you, speak! I don't take orders from Mongols. Uncle. May I? Yes, son. This dagger... is the protector of laws. Yasa koruyucu is the protector of laws. is the protector of laws. The thing you are holding is the dagger of Cengiz Han, which protects his laws. Dastard lost his mind. My Bey was a wind which cut Balgay dog's breath. Once, I was a captive of Noyan the dog. My Ertugrul Bey helped me like Hizir (Khidr) Brothers, we won't let them find peace on this land! It's not the same, valiants. These eyes have seen many Mongols... but Balgay is different than them. He is tougher than them. You must set different games to defeat him and protect these lands. We will leave here first... May Samsa Bey not be remembered as a man if he can't kill him alive and bury him. How did you find this? Commander Balgay, Osman is lying. A Turk can't have Cengiz Han's blessed dagger. Balgay, you couldn't raise your soldiers well. They make decisions without you. If all of your soldiers are like them, don't have dreams about Constantine. Ganimetleri bize ule$tir ve cezalandmlmasi gerekenleri cezalandir f5K&*>1 ^ MAWIMI ffllm NIKS' ones who need to be punished. Ganimetleri bize iile$tir ve cezalandmlmasi gerekenleri cezalandir Yasa komyucu Protector of the laws. Protector of the laws. I have the laws of Cengiz Han... which is written by Shigi Kutugu. Do you have the lost laws of Cengiz Han? Do you hear what you are saying? Where is it? Give it to me. You will first accept my conditions. Tell me You will free my Alps.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 11 to 20 Left_bar_bleue155/500Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 11 to 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:45 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 13 (Full Episode Uploaded)

This is Episode number 13 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Oh my Allah, it is s him! I'm walking in darkness. I've lost my shadow. I’ve got my teeth into my enemy, yet lost my friend. Sheeps have settled down on the post of my ancestors. 've lost my voice while yelling for freedom. I've so many difficulties. I see traps and treachery everywhere. This breaks my heart. It hurts me. The things that is coming is getting closer, Osman. Oppression is going to be over. The era is ready for a new resurrection. As long as you stay awake. As long as you stay awake, my boy. Bad things will come to you in your sleep. Wake up my son! Wake up my son! Wake up my son! Bad things will come to you in your sleep. My mighty and brave grandfather. All this pain and torture that I've done to Osman and his ancestors, I do it for you Derkyama! Death is for you! All the raids are for you! At your palace that is made out of black mud and black iron. Hear the voice of Balgay! Accept the gift of Balgay! Since I take service with Genghis Khan. All the lives that I've took, have brought joy to your palace! Tears of my victims by coming together with your river... Have gave glory to our souls. They've gave fame to us! Now.. ^.I'm giving Osman to you! Erluk han igin Wake up my son! Osman! What's the matter brother?

What's the matter, if Allah wills, brother? Dream inside of a dream. A wheel within a wheel. My Bey, we're ready. We'll hit the road with your command I don't want any mistakes. We've given such power to Balgay for him to retake our camp.. Now we have to take that back! Heyt! Now they're going to learn within their hearts to lose it! Balgay is going to be suffocated by his dreams! If Allah wills. We have to blow like a wind and spead terror to the heathens! We have to howl like wolf and lay the greatest ambush to the tyrant! We've to cut like zulfiqar and bring order to universe! Come on! Ya Allah! Move on! Allah is Everlasting! Allah the Truthful! Allah the Truthful! Preparations are almost ready. Do you have any other order, Balgay? want the supreme Beys of Mongols to come and see who has the blessed belongings of almighty Genghis Khan. I want them to see who the ruler is and kneel before Balgay. Geyhatu is going to be furious when he finds out you have the belongings and all the Beys are in obedience to you. They're going to be your enemies, Balgay. The one who decides to fight with Balgay must find powerful alliances, Cerkutay. I'm the new ruler. And the ones that are coming, are the commanders of my army. Soon, they're going to use our language in Costantine. Rest means nothing. Crows begin to come earlier than I thought. A woman without a man is like dry land. Lazy/ldle Diindar. ■0AO|A| What's the news from Sogiit, Erkut? Balgay has left Sogut. They say he has settled his state tent in a secret place. No one can settle a tent on these lands except my father. Who ever tries to do that, I'll turn that tent into his grave. They're bothering market shopkeepers like a leech, my Bey. They're bleeding them dry and taking their goods. What are they up to? They're taking provisions to Balgay, my Bey. They say supreme leaders of Mongols are coming. Balgay is preparing a feast for tonight.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 14 (Complete Episode uploaded)

This is Episode number 14 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Let me go! Let me go! Aah! Did you run out of breathe whilst fighting... and advancing towards freedom, Osman? I swear to you... I'll be the death of you, Dundar Bey. What? Are you trying to take which is mine, Osman Bey? No! Did you think that you could take... Genghis Khan's blessed belongings from me? Come on! Don t mess around! Come on1 If something happens to this hatun... I might not be able to protect you from Balgay. It's done, Cerkutay. Carry her carefully to Balgay. Come with me. We've got things to do Osman Bey! Dundar Bey! You've joined hands with Mongols for my father's post. You involved your son Batur in your betrayal as well. That's enough, Osman! That's enough! You did what you did... Because of your stubborness.. Your arrogance... Your immaturity. You'll pay for the things you did, not Kayis. You'll burn alive with the fire that you started. I'll make my father's tent your grave. Wolves are with wolves... Coyotes are with coyotes. The reign of coyotes... Lasts until the wolves rise. I'll be the death of you, uncle! This camp is tied not to the custom of Oghuz... But the law of Genghis Khan. You're not going to live long enough to... Take revenge for the betrayal, Osman Bey. Balgay Bey. Say it later, Kongar. Die, Osman. Either martydom or freedom. Die! Stop! Die, Osman! I came here to take which belongs to Geyhatu. Traitors! T raitors1 Get out of here! Savages! I managed to take the laws of Genghis Khan from Osman. The laws are my gift to Geyhatu. Also the blessed dagger. Geyhatu will reward you for your victory. Don't worry, Balgay. Is this Osman? Yes, he is. Giddy up. Oh Allah, please don't let my enemies humiliate me.. Destine me to become martyr by fighting. Osman Bey... Is prisoner of Geyhatu. No! We'll. We'll.

Take him to Konya safe and sound Soldiers! Take Osman Bey to the carriage. And control his wound. Don't let anyone come close to him. Balgay... Follow me to the tent. I've news for you from Geyhatu. You shall come as well. My Osman! Stop! Stop! You have become the principality Bey Commander Balgay has wanted it to be this way. Nothing can pass the smell test without the approval of Geyhatu. If Balgay wanted it this way, he must have his reason. I have my eye on you... And my ears on your camp, Diindar. Now, you may leave. I want to take the laws of Genghis Khan to Konya by myself. Don't worry, Geyhatu will know that you found the laws and you're the one who brought them. What is the meaning of taking Osman to Konya? Geyhatu wants to interrogate Osman in order to learn how has he captured the laws. He is not your prisoner anymore. Or do you have something that you're afraid of, Balgay? Release Osman Bey! My Osman! My Osman! Ya Allah! Behave yourself! We don't want any trouble. We must take him away. This is an order of commander Tom. I am talking to you, Balgay. Do you have something that you're afraid of, Balgay? I don't have anything to be afraid of, commander Tom. I just want Geyhatu to know that I'm ready to die for him. What if Osman tells everything to Geyhatu? Toni and his soldiers. Take Osman and the laws and bring them to me. Command is yours commander Balgay. Show yourself! Oh my Allah.. Give me strength! May Allah give you power my Bey My brothers . Don't worry my brothers1 Hang in there my Be Hang in my Bey. Stand^talfKayi tribe! We'll stand tall! We'll stand tall, Kayi tribe. No one can make us submit! We'll never... Give up on our divine cause... Even if they make the whole universe a prison. Either freedom or martydom. Allahu Akbar! (God is the Greatest) Dundar Bey. Wait for news from me. We've got a lot of enemies. Don't forget that I made you the principality bey, Diindar. My loyalty to you is endless, Balgay. Show yourself Where are you? Show yourself Where are you? Batur! Batur! I've mistaken you for a man. But instead you were a snake. Shame on you, Batur! You deeply saddened the camp of Kayi with your betrayal.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 15

This is Episode number 15 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. What have you said to Geyhatu about me, Gundiiz? You don't know what you're talking about... For the fear of Geyhatu, Balgay. Speak! I don't know.. Anything about your laws... Or your work. Your dog. Brought me here and tied me up. Allah! You're going to tell me everything. I'll riddle you with holes... Until your flesh is no longer able to hold your blood, so be warned. Soldiers are ready, Balgay. Is there any news from Kongar? No Balgay, but he won't return empty-handed. Let him speak until I return from Kulucahisar. As you command, Balgay. Commander Laskaris. Do not return to the castle, until you find princess Sofia. Understood? I swear to the virgin mary, I won’t return without finding princess, God damn the day, that Turks and Mongols came to our lands. Master Yannis, Osman Bey is here. Osman, Osman! Sofia! Where is my daughter? When my mother Selcan returned from her camp... She showed me her dagger to show that she had captured her. I never forget, Yannis. I have Sofia. What have you done to her? She is comfy. She is sleeping in her cage like a sheep. She waits for her father to rescue her. If you do anything bad to my daughter, I' I've came here to make a deal. If you let me live... Then Sofia will live as well. What do you want from me, Osman. Balgay! Let me go! Get in! Leave me! You can't treat me like this. Open my eyes. Open my eyes!! Open! Bala Hatun. Fortune has changed hands, Sofia. Andreas, Salvador and Helen... Where are they?

There is no good for to know their place. I've much more important news for you. You'd like it. My father. Sheykh Edebali. He went to gather valiants, Ahi's... Who are looking forward to a holy war. Osman Bey has plans which are beyond the imagination of people. You're not able to see the flame... And the army who carrys wood to that flame in front of your eyes. What a shame. We need to tie this hyena much better. Cut the ropes, Zulfikar Dervish. Zulfikar Dervish. Leave here. Leave here. It's not going to happen, Bala. Your end is definite even if I die. You'll perish. Before you try to threaten me... Show me what you got. Here we go, little girl. You killed Ahi Evran. But Sheykh Edebali came. Hakca, Pehlivan, Ziilfikar, Gonca, Dervishes came, Sofia. If they're not enough, Osman Bey came. Don't forget this day, Bala. I won't. But you should forget it, Sofia. Don't remember this condition you're in. Are you okay, Bala Hatun? If I ive Bal a to ou... Geyhatu will destroy this castle. You know as well that's going to happen. I came to an agreement with Balgay. Why would I betray him? You're both deceiving each other. Who do you think will win in the end? You or Balgay? You'll try to kill each other in the first chance you get. I'm the only one to save my camp and you from Balgay. What then? After the flood, the sand remains, Yannis. Then we'll come across to you, your daughter and the evil force behind you. It's you or us! Tell me. I'm listening. Tomorrow oil'll convince Bal a to o to Landlord of Ine 61. He'll be convinced that he is going to Conquer the castle and chests full of gold.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:51 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 16 (Complete Episode Uploaded)

This is Episode number 16 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. You offered me to take control of the principality in exchange of life J And now I m offering you an honorable death Balgay Commander Balgay how did Osman know that we were coming here I m going find that out Before cutting his tongue Kongar I want to feel the terron ofi yours in my hearts That you spread with your weapon to the world I m going to rip your heart off Osman Soldiers Get ready to die For Erlik Khan  Allahj Is Ever Lasting i  Allah i tie Truthful Allah The Truthful My mother and father may rest in peace today Kongar Black steels will speak and Infidels will die today You set us a trap huh So you forgot the hatred of the Mongols so quick Samsa Balgay will make you pay for this Balgay is trying to survive from Osman Bey s attack now You should worry about yourself Cergutay You bastard Cergutay Qetin Alp Take two alps with you Follow this bastard to the place he hides in And level it with the ground Go Cergutay must have more men with him I think others are with Balgay We have to go and help Osman Bey immediately Lets s go If I go to sleep without killing all Kayis I will burn with Erlik Khan s flames I will be your hell Osman I came here to kill you Osman I came here to kill you Uncle Your death has come Osman What happened Your uncle Is here Aren t you happy Osman You killed my son my Batur Osman .

You spilled your brother s blood In the tent of Suleyman Shah Drown in your blood Die What would you say if you saw me like this my son I m falling apart I m suffering greatly my dear Would you say be strong mother if you saw me like this How can I my son Why did you go after Gunduz Why did I say it I did it to protect you my son I didn t want you to get hurt I wanted to protect you look after you I m suffering greatly my dear I can t understand this mother How could Osman take my brother Batur s life There is no evidence or witnesses Aygul Don t you know Osman He killed your brother Are you still in love with him Huh Then I wish your heart rots Aygul I wish your heart rots He was just like this when he was growing up Just like this He would do anything that he wants like a crazy person Neither his father nor my Dundar managed to deal with him I always said that he ll bring our end but no one listened I couldn t make them listen My child paid with his life Bamsi Abdurrahman Gundiiz Selcan all of them supported him They didn t let us talk They didn t allow anybody to speak ill of him And thanks to them my child is dead They always procted Osman May I come in Zohre Haton Come in Selcan Hatun and Gonca Hatun from women s union have loaded their horses They re leaving the camp Is that so Well well Selcan Hatun I will be ruined If I bury my son without shedding your blood Mother Please pull yourself together  Get up and gird on They ve caused the death of my Batur Certainly they re going to drown in their own blood .

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 17 (Complete Episode Uploaded)

This is Episode number 17 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. I have a question. When we’re fighting to assure our lands... how will this world be? Everything is out of control. Economic turmoil Political disputes. People are worried. frightened and vulnerable Army of justice wasn't as courageous as devil’s sons. Army of justice was tricked. Lost its sincerity. Devil s sons, who were free as a bird, started to attack to end humanity. But Fire of justice is lit again. The flag will rise from where it has fallen. The world will have an order again. This nation, with Allah's permission, will destroy the devil’s army. (Inshallah) If we hold the defence in the tribe, it means that we've already lost the battle Our Alps will hold the 4 hills around us In case of a sudden raid to the tribe our Alps will infiltrate from the stream bed or the forest, to support us As your order Gunduz Bey How are the news from Sogut, Bamsi Bey? Gunduz Bey. I placed the Alps to Sogut as you ordered They're prepared against Balgay's raid Thank you, Bamsi Bey. This... We placed Alps to this Kurna Hill and Sahin Hill Now nobody will be shown mercy who enter to Sogut. Thank you, Bamsi Bey. Gunduz Bey. If Abdurrahman Gazi brought Dundar Bey... we should hold the Salaat (prayer) for the the funeral Abdurrahman Gazi is still not here, Bamsi Bey. What are you saying Gunduz Bey? It's so close I hope they are okay. I should go and ask to the Alps My Bey. Alisar Bey is approaching to the tribe with the Seljukian Soldiers. We ll only let his head leave here My Batur. Don't leave me. son Don’t go my beautiful son Don’t leave me. son Take me too. Take me too, son. If brother Batur knew that you went to the Mongols. that you asked for help from Balgay would he look at your face9 What would he say? Shut up! I won’t shut up.

If you didn't make Gunduz Bey the subject my brother may still be alive My brother died because of you Because of you What would it matter if you shut me up now? oMt yo0 Shut up. I tell you! Shut up! Get out! Get out! Those that threw us away as if we are nothing, won’t get away with it, son. May Allah take my life if it was my fault that you died. But I won’t stop before taking your revenge. May the earth never accept me before I take Osman's life! May it be haram (forbidden) for me, son! May it be haram (forbidden) for me! I have come to your oba as the Sanjac Bey. Gunduz Bey. The one that murdered my alps, that shot me with arrows. Was that not you. Alisar Bey ? Now you are in front me, expecting respect from me. with a worthless piece of script from Mongols ? Alisar Bey, this seat is Ertugrul Bey’s seat. It doesn't suit us to let someone that becomes the dog of the mongols sit on it My Allah, to glorify your name, I started my journey with your name. My head that I raised against the evil ones. I only bow it to you I only expect mercy from you. My Allah, in my fight against the enemy, don't make me fail. Don’t make me defeated. Don't turn me into one of those who are after fame and glory. Make me virtuous and strong The poor people that heard us should be safe The evil ones that hearaour prayers^should-be afraid! Amen This ruthlesness will be over. The era will change. Open your eyes. son. don't slack off!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 18 (Complete Uploaded)

This is Episode number 18 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Father Tell me daughter. What is it? You have a problem obviously. Say it. There are things you need to know, father Father. / Aygul Hatun There are important issues. Excuse us. This Episode Was Sponsored By ramadhangiving com/read-foundation What is it Alisar Bey? Gunduz Bey and the other Beys are coming here. I want to set up the order again as the Sanjak Bey. You're doing what is your right. I want to ruin Gunduz now. Go back to the tribe as a Bey Govern the Kayi Tribe again Why not? What... are we going to do about Osman. Alisar Bey? And there is Balgay If I take the Bey Tent. Osmans response to that is obvious Balgay is our enemy, too They can establish an alliance with Osman. We may have to fight with both forces. If Osman and Balgay are in an alliance... then it means that the end times are here Don't say it can't happen Alisar Bey saw a lot of things in this life Then we will teach both of them a lesson. Geyhatu is with us. He wants Osman and the Genghis Laws from us. The important thingfis that you standing strong as a rock. Then. . Gunduz should go to jail when he arrives huh? He should die if needed. He should see what comes with running over me and taking the Beys Tent. Then, it is is Osman s and Balgay’s turn. Alisar Bey. My heart is burning with the revenge flames. May it be haraam (forbidden) for me to breath... ripping out both of their hearts. haraam (forbidden)... Where are theJIaws, Osman? Now that we have agreed. Now you are ready to face death together with me.

Tell me where the laws are. Why are these laws so important to you 9 When it's about Genghis Khan, we are ready to burn the whole world. Osman! He carried us from being poor, to being rich From being weak to being powerful. We didn't have a country once. now we control the whole world You worship Genghis as if he is a god The only power you worship is fighting and raiding You gained a victory for now. But you don't have the soul to strengthen that victory. The souls are together with us. All the Shamans give us power. What are you talking about ? In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful. O deniers... You asked for a victory, here is your victory. [8:19] If you [disbelievers] seek the victory - the defeat has come to you If you stop objecting the Prophet, it will be good for you If you continue objecting we will object you as well Even if you are many in numbers. it won’t do you any good. Allah is with the believers You are all ruined We control your lands We control your palaces Your sons and daughters serve us. You pay taxes every year Where is your God. what does he do ? Don't get arrogant because of the time Allah has given to the evil ones What Pharaoh and Nimrod said. was just like what you say now. When Allah decides to unleash His wrath... Neither your warriors, or your Noyans can protect you.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:10 pm

Kurulus Osman Episode 19 Urdu Subtitles

Kurulus Osman episode 19 urdu subtitles Full Hd.
• Watch kurulus osman episode 19 urdu subtitles here.
• Kuruluş Osman 19. Bölüm with urdu Subtitles.
• Kurulus Osman Episode 20 Urdu Subtitles will be available on Next Thursday.
• Enjoy Watching Kurulus Osman 19 Episode with Urdu subtitles.
• Kurulus Osman Episode 19 English subtitles is also available on Our Channel.
• Subscribe Our YouTube Channel for Future Updates.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:13 pm

Kurulus Osman Episode 20 Urdu Subtitles Full HD (1080p)

Kurulus Osman episode 20 urdu subtitles Full Hd.
• Watch kurulus osman episode 20 urdu subtitles here.
• Kuruluş Osman 20. Bölüm with urdu Subtitles.
• Kurulus Osman Episode 20 Urdu Subtitles will be available on Next Thursday.
• Enjoy Watching Kurulus Osman 20 Episode with Urdu subtitles.
• Kurulus Osman Episode 20 English subtitles is also available on Our Channel.
• Subscribe Our YouTube Channel for Future Updates.

TO Support Me as these Videos can not be Monetized by me, ad revenue goes to ATv and I can't earn from it You Can Donate Here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top