Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01 to 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT - 12 Hours Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01 to 10

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 pm

Salam Viewers of Kurulus Osman! Welcome to the Urdu Translation of Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles. Kurulus Osman is on aired now a days on Atv Turkey on every Webdenesday night. We are translating every Episode in a week before the next one is on aired on the Turkish Tv. You can watch Urdu translation of every Episode on every week.

Here below are the links of all episodes of Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles. Please watch all episodes of Dirilis and Kurulus exclusively on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We are the pioneers of Urdu subtitling. We always try to ensure a quality translation because the sentences are most important thing in this series. The words to understand is main thing of this islamic series. If you have to only understand the story and go ahead then it can be waste of time. so watch this drama with your family and speak the subtitles to understand your children

We thank you that you visit here to watch Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles. Our aim is always to promote the moral, islamic and good series or films. Turkey has very good productions so the series of turkey are most translated by us. Series are like Dirilis, Kurulus, Mehmetcik Kutulamare, Derines Karatay, Deliler etc.

Last edited by Akram Tahseen on Mon May 25, 2020 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01 to 10 Left_bar_bleue155/500Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01 to 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

GMT - 12 Hours Re: Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01 to 10

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 7:37 pm

Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01

This is Episode number one of Kurulus Season One with Urdu Subtitles. Allah is the greatest! Allah is the one! Allah is the greatest! Allah is the one! Iron is beat o It is a gift for my Aybars' wedding, Bamsi Bey. It'll be done until tomorrow night. I always keep my promises. Those years... My Osman and Aybars grew up, they became brothers. We are going on the same path that you and my father Ertugrul Bey led us to, Bamsi Bey. Thanks to my Rab, I am seeing these days... MashaAllah to my valiant. Do you think our Ertugrul Bey will come back from Konya with good news? Will the Sultan accept his offer? We flared this oven's fire up in Malazgirt with our ancestor Alparslan, my Bamsi Bey. We always stood against the infidels. We fought continually to call these lands our "homeland" Now we will turn this flower into a sycamore. rave Alps, and glorious Hatuns will flare the fire up of a new state, under that sycamore. We will turn the enemies into a shes with that fire. No matter what news comes from Konya... I will never let my father's flag down on the ground. May my Rab witness, I, and my children, will fight to take this blessed flag to everywhere around the world. MashAllah to my valiant, I can die peacefully as I heard these words. Apparently, our Ertugrul Bey's oven is already flared up.

My father Suleyman §ah had the same. Look at that sickness, while I already have my Ertugrul Bey's burden on my shoulders, Hatun. Tough stones have dusts on it. You are Dundar Bey. EvelAllah you can succeed everything. Everyone looks, my brother Ertugrul Bey sees it. We are now collecting the seeds which were planted 25 years ago. This agreement will bring peace, Hatun. Don't underestimate yourself Diindar Bey. Road is not taken with passengers but companions. What would happen if you acted the same with Gundogdu and Sungurtekin Bey? You gave your shoulders, so Ertugrul Bey built an order. Everyone might have strength. But you are the only one who has strength and talent. You are talking about peace, but snakes are around, that are afraid of peace. You have to be cautious. Password for this Episode is Bismillah. May Allah witness, I will burn those snakes alive. I made a promise to my brother Ertugrul Bey, I will have this done. Let's not keep the Tekfur waiting. I wanted to get your consent before going to the castle, father. Son... Your father always prays for you. ut you shouldn't trust infidels. Be cautious. Alright? Don’t worry, father. I am the son of Bamsi Alpba§i. Enemies know that they would suffer. EyvAllah son, eyvAllah. ut... know that bravery is not an armor to the tricks. You have to be on alert. You have to sense the arrival of viles. Who can sense it, father? ey can, my son.

Look, it’s a word from Oguz ancestor, If a bad thing happens to Oguz (Turks), it's because he/she was sleeping. Valiants who don't sleep sense it, son. Some of them sleep while they stand, but Beys who are on alert while sleeping can sense it, son. I guess you missed, Ertugrul Gazi, father? My Ertugrul Bey., no son. Eyes miss the ones what they can't see. Son, I see my Ertugrul Bey in Osman. Every look of him, every behaviour, he reminds me of him. Some of them see it, some don't. I hope you'll be the ones who see. Look son, this is not a father’s advise, it's an ancestor's advice. You'll be with Osman, as I was with our Ertugrul Bey all the time. Ay§e Hatun, should we take some Turkmen carpets? I knew that you’d want them, my Gunduz Bey. I prepared them. EyvAllah Hatun.

It's obvious that Ha me Ana raised ou. Let's do it. Hay mashAllah. MashAllah. Burgin.. Aybars. Do you really have to go? Ne have a henna night, we'll make preparations. As you know, duties are the most important things for Alps. I can't leave Osman Bey alone, my Burgin. Pray for us to come back fast. InshaAllah. May Allah be with you, Aybars. You will have the henna of our wedding in your soft hands tonight. You should see my henna dress which was made by Aygul, it's so beautiful.. You should see yourself from my eyes, you are so beautiful.. Go, they are waiting for you. urgin. May Allah be with you. May Allah be with you too, my Aybars. O, Kayi's Alps! You are like swords tied to the rope! You have nobility on your looking, and fire in your soul. MashAllah. EyvAllah my Bey! What are these, son? Swords that will be gifted to the Tekfur, father. You come to minds when someone talks about swords. Check if our friend Tekfur Yorgopolos will like it. Ne are gifting the swords, which we should take into our hands and invade his castle with. Why wouldn't he be happy, Diindar Bey? Diindar Bey... I think I should come with you, as no where else is like Kayi for us. What do you say A man should stay in the tents, Bamsi Bey. Stay here, finish the preparations, and protect the tents. EyvAllah Diindar Bey. We are setting off. May Allah be with you inshaAllah. Peace and trades agreement are just like we wanted, Tekfur Yorgopolos. But... compensation for kerwan raids can't be accepted. Don’t worry Kalanos. No power can make me sign it. Ertugrul Bey planted the seeds of this agreement, but his brother Diindar wants to be the person who does it.

Off course he does. He wants to show his strength to everyone. With God's consent, we'll be the ones who are powerful. This is a charm which will protect my lovely husband. As long as you are by my side, no one can harm me. I am a lucky man. Ne should be cautious, just in case. Stars worried me last night. You might tell me that I was worrying for nothing but still... Don't worry about me Sofia. A great warrior Commander Kalanos is protecting me. Kayis are coming, sir. Tekfur Hazretlen! Welcome Diindar Bey. Thanks, Tekfur Yorgopolos. Princess Sofia. Kayi's brave women, welcome. You honored our castle.

That honor is ours, princess. I wish Ertugrul Bey was with us. We owe this joy to him. Our play is about to start! Ertugrul! If you want me, Tekfur, here I am. I am not afraid of you, and you are not afraid of me. Let's finish this. Enough! I want this war to end! Password for this Episode is Bismillah. I want trust between us. I want my folk to live in peace! Long live! Long live! We wanted to fight until the last drop of our blood, now it's time for peace. Then we’ll make peace with my brother Diindar. We'll celebrate this agreement with a feast when I come back from Konya. Tekfur Yorgopolos, you are an honourable man. You are wise. When it comes to Ertugrul Bey... When it comes to Ertugrul Bey... Bitinya knows about his bravery. He feeds the hungry ones... He saves the debtors. He doesn't care if it's muslim or not, he protects. Ertugrul Gazi and his children’s friendship is brave, but their hostility is tyrant. Protect the Tekfur! Line! It is betrayal! Your castle, your soldiers! How can you let this happen?! Whose dog are you? Who are you? Speak! Stop! End him! ueiuso Evil is everywhere brother. Is everyone alright? Thanks to you, Osman. If we don't learn who is behind these jackals, sleeping will be haram (forbidden) to us. Even if it's not today, they will shoot their target one day.

Do you know how I kept being powerful in this rough border, called Bitinia, Husamettin Efendi? I always smell. Goodness and badness have smells. You can be good or bad. You must have a smell. Now... tell me. Kayis went to the castle, Ali§er Bey. Apparently, they will agree with the Tekfur. Do you think Tekfur will accept the conditions? They set off with gifts. And Rums are making preparations for a feast. I am the pencil and the paper here! Without me, that agreement won't mean anything. It will decrease the value of the new bazaar. If they agree, Sogut's bazaar will be more valuable. Apparently, balances are getting intense. ut they forgot something. Scales weigh the other side weaker than the pan I'm in. Ziihre Hatun. I am upset because of the incident. It won't be enough how many times I will say I'm sorry.

Last edited by Akram Tahseen on Mon May 25, 2020 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01 to 10 Left_bar_bleue155/500Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 01 to 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 7:43 pm

Kurulus Osman - Season 01 - Episode 02

This is Episode number TWO of Kurulus Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Clear the way! Get out of the way’ Clear the way’ Get out of the way’ Answer my questions That you've saved my life doesn't matter, I can still kill you What are you doing here Did you kill the Governor9 What Governor9 What are you talking about9 As a Turk what are you doing here7 You nearly killed him Ertugrul's son Osman What the hell are you doing? How did you come up here9 Ertugrul Bey s son the famous Osman, huh9 He is skillful like his father They say, "A wolf's offspring becomes another wolf Do what you have to do I ll take care of him Job 26:7 [ Bible verse ] Job 26:7 [ Bible verse ] He puts north in nothingness " He drops the earth in nothinoness. Glorify him 1 The sun and the moon, all the gleaming stars 11 104:6 He wore the headwaters like a dress And the water was standing on the top of the mountains Absolute thanks to my Lord Allah is the greatest We also need to find what our master mentioned. I've found it IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MERCIFUL Indeed, We have given you, [O Muhammad], a clear conquest" Surah Al Fath [48:1] Thank Allah Thank Allah Now that the Governor is dead there must be a panic We don't have much time Come on hurry up We need to take him out now Ya Bismillah! (in the name of Allah ) You couldn't protect your Governor You turned his castle into a grave for him Damn you, Commanders None of you have been like Osman Damn it Answer me’ How could you not take precautions9 How could you not’ In this castle, there is no traitor who means to kill our Governor Ne were his sons We would risk our lives for him We'll question everyone in the castle We'll make everyone talk Where was the Governor? With whom was he? We'll learn everything. He was in his room I sent Helen to his room to call him After I notified our Governor with our offer5 he took action. But before I went into his room, I saw Ertugrul s son Osman leaving his room. What did you say? Are you sure that he was Osman? Yes, sir It was Ertugrul's son Osman. ueuiso Search the whole castle right away, Andreas Get all the Commanders into the act! Search for the whole castle! Come on I hear footsteps Don t worry He!ll wake up soon He has a heart that could dare all the world He'll take care of himself Let's go You're entrusted to Allah Let's go Come on come on hurry up* Run Hurry up Inform the Commanders Osman is in the castle I promise you I will find Osman, and we will be settled down. I told you the stars would help us tonight Commander Kalonoz, Commander Kalonoz’ Osman is in the Sofia s starry room’ Starry room9 III catch him, Sofia What is Osman doing there9 The holy entrustment' You killed our Governor, you bastard.

The killer of the Governor is the most innocent one of you Run’ Catch Osman Catch him before he exits the castle* Damn it we missed him1 The Governor is dead’ Where are you, my Bey9 Where are you, my Bey9 Aag A|/| My Bey, drink water Catch your breath. I worried about you when the bells ringed The governor is dead I am held responsible for it What are you talking about, my Bey9 We need to find somewhere to hide immediately Let s go to Mario's place my Bey You thought it well Don t let anyone stop you kill them all' Okay Let's go They took the holy entrustment and the treasure’ Damn it Forgive my sins, god Inform Master Yannis right away Sofia, Master Yannis would make both of us pay for this. How could we explain this to Master Yannis5 huh? We couldn't enjoy the governor's death, now we sorrow for this. ubujso I ll bite your lungs out with my teeth. ueuiso Apparently no one saw us Nobody is around pray to thank to Allah when we arrive in our city You need to depart early in the morning Worft you come? The war has just started daughter The ones who serve to the devil will take action The Governor has been killed things will go crazy here 6Ae^o si uewso noA og What if he couldn't get out9 Thank my LordNe have found Ahi Evren s treasure, which was kept by the enemy We have the blessed treasure of Ahmad Yasawi Thank Lord I wonder, my Bey Who do you think killed the Governor9 I don't know brother I don t know However I know something The Governor was killed by his closest ones You are right, my Bey Governor nursed vipers in his bosom Why did they kill him9 Because he made peace with us They couldn't accept this. They want to end the peace and fight again Who are those bastards my Bey9 As they arranged such an ignominious assassinate It must be a secret organization.

A secret organization that is everywhere in Bithynia They took advantage of the fact that my father is in Konya We should send men to the tribe my Bey Kalonoz must have done it already. Their aim is to disorder the tent by using me. My brothers, we are under attack from two sides The woman who masqueraded as a priestess She is our salvation If we find her we ll find both the murderer of the Governor and . the traitors in the castle Did you that devil9 The ground swallowed him up, dajjal Turk! Unless you find Osman, we can’t breathe in this land' rII find him Swear to god I'll find and kill him myself’ It's not easy to find him He must come with his will How9 He is a Turk who risked his life for the Governor If we capture someone from his blood . he'll give in to save him Devil took the possession of the whole castle tonight Sometimes you need to get help from the devil to keep up We ll take an entrustment from Dundar Bey And that entrustment will make Osman be revealed And because of Osman the tent will be troubled I'll send my most trusted man And the agreement will be infringed Ertugrul's son Osman who killed our Governor has infringed the agreement Everyone should hear and believe that Osman has committed this murder Everyone should know how Kayis treat their friends Can I Uncle9 Come in Gunduz Bey Is there any news from Osman9 We searched everywhere, uncle But nothing is up I don't understand what his aim is Sometimes he saves the day sometimes he spoils the day This has gone too far Dundar Bey Ertugrul Ghazi should know what happened You should send a letter that tells what happened in the tent, Dundar Bey You need to report Osman s situation My aunt is right What would we do if my father came to the tent and asked where Osman is9 Ahh Osman ah. Look what you've done to me But, you gave me no option.

You didn't. Selamun Aleikum, Dundar Bey Aleikum Selam Bamsi Bey Here sit down Thank you Long live, Dundar Bey Osman Dundar Bey where is he9 It's been a while but Osman is not around The enemy is waiting for a gap What if they hunt Osman down like my Ay bars? We were going to ask you, Bamsi Bey, I am not Bey son The Bey is Diindar Bey He needs to know what is going on If something happens to Osman, how can you explain it to my Ertugrul Bey huh9 Huh'? Brother Gundiiz9 Huh'? Uncle Dundar9 I wish my Ertugrul Bey had come so that the tent could be in order Send Alps (men) for Osman Gundiiz Bey They shall not come back without his trace Will you send the letter, my Bey9 My Bey, I'm talking to you What should I tell to my brother^ huh9 What should I tell9 Should I tell him that I couldn t take care of Osman9 Won’t he ask me that how will you deal with the tent while you can t even take care of Osman? Is Governor Yorgopolos dead9 Yes, sir So why are you silent as the snow on the Olympios Mountains, Megela9 Sir, the runner that Sofia sent brought you a letter Read it Read Megela read'

What is written in the letter9 The holy entrustment and the treasure are stolen from the sorcery room It happened in the Yorgopolos1 scene Who did know the place of the room that the secret is hidden, huh9 How did they learn this, Megela how9 Who did this9 Ertugrul Ghazi s son Osman A shepherd Turk has spoiled everything’ Osman Osman, Osman Get my horse ready we are going to Kulucahisar Castle Yes, sir What happened to this store9 Everything's messed up You can't even rely on your helpmate God damn you all1 Who are you9 What are you looking for9 Don't take it personally man You II work for us today Let’s finish this Okay, my Bey, The carriage is ready It is time to depart.

They'll wait for you outside of the castle I charged the soldiers in the gate If someone asks you something don't talk Those soldiers will save you May Allah help you, Dursun Bey May my Lord make you the victorious in this cruel land Thank you, daughter Thank you I respectfully kiss my master s blessed hands. I hope he wouldn't forsake his prayers from this poor man Tell him we need his favour and breath Master Dursun Is there any news about Osman9 He is missing, for now He is Osman, son of Ertugrul No one could know where and when he could show up May Allah help you, Dursun Bey Amen May Allah help you Folks’ Last night our governor Yorgopolos was murdered’ May God take him to his heaven The killer of our governor is Osman Bey, son of Ertugrul from the Kayis’ The killer of our governor is Osman Bey’ We know that the killer is in our castle Whoever helps him, dies with the whole family' Our governor, Yorgopolos was murdered’ What's in the cart9 It's extra-virgin olive oil Good, open it so we can see then It can't have sunlight, they will be wasted soldier. It's olive oil Enough' You'll make me starve in winter I said open it* Please, I m going to be hungry with my children Just leave it, are we going to find Osman in a barrel of olive oil9 Come on What are you waiting for5 move’ May God spare you for your children Open the gate1 Thank you, my Allah! Victory is ours’ We are near the church, my Bey. Shall we come with you9 You do as I ordered I will enter the church alone, I will see you soon Greetin s Priest.

Welcome to the house of God, strong warrior of Jesus Christ I wish everyone could have the strength to handle the hardships like our Lord Jesus Christ. All prophets are embodiments of faith It is not easy to be like our Lord Jesus Christ How lucky you are Master Priest5 to spend your life in a sanctuary like this away from all the sins the filth out there This is the first time I see you here Because it's my first time here Do you know the face of everyone from your community9 Our church community is fewer in this age Most of them chose to become a Muslim because of the Turks Old people usually visit here but when I see younglings, I don't let them go. That's why I couldn't recognize you I m looking for a nun She is a very important person for me. If you tell me her name, maybe I can help I don t know her name How could I help you if you don't know her name? Black eyebrows, hazel eyes about this height Son, there must be so many nuns with these descriptions What is that secret of her that made you chase after this nun? I owe her my life I'd like to pay my debt Does she have little freckles on her face9 I co You re talking about our church's mary Nevodaka She lives in a shrine out of the city I will describe the place for you Are you sure9 Look, son. Listen to me carefully now Burqin Enough' Don't you see the rage inside you poisons you too9 First Aybars5 now his men Who knows to what trouble he dragged them now This tent lost its soul, it's happiness because of him Who knows how many men will die because of him Aygul' And you are still worried about him.

Thinking about him Don't you know how Osman is poisoning you in the first place9 One day, you will also be in big trouble because of him I know you are hurt You feel the pain in your bones But you put the blame on Osman, forgetting about the will of Allah I will regard the trouble coming from Osman as an honour* You should know that Of course I know that My Aybars is a martyr But this doesn't explain Osman's recklessness1 No need to talk more if your heart burns like mine does now, you will understand Good day to you' Burcin Hatun! Burcin Hatun! Don't come There, Dundar's daughter, let's finish this before the guards notice anything Come on You still hate Osman Don’t forget that he went to avenge the man you loved He took my lover from me, Aygul You are still talking about revenge He will burn your heart just like he has burnt mine What do you want9 What are you doing here9 Osman killed our governor He is trapped in the castle like a rat. We need bait to lure him out of his hole And that bait is you, Aygul Hatun’ With the Almighty Allah's 99 names, who creates everything with "be"... who fills our hearts with faith Brave men of the Great Oguz You all know about the circumstances in Bithynia These lands that we come in with my brother, Ertugrul Gazi s leadership hide their fruitful face from us It can t carry our weight anymore. After all this time both our tents and our herds grew in number There are many problems appearing in every tent every tribe Some of us are far from the water some of us lack the pasture And there are bandits caravan ambushers, too Because of all these reasons, we have been searching for a remedy for our troubles. This remedy is alliance [Man 2] That's right Thus we have signed a trade agreement with our neighbour Yorgopolos the Governor of Kulucahisar Both them and we will be the winners Our goods will be sold in Yenipazar too in addition to Sogut.

What is it, Samsa Bey? You don't seem to be happy with the results Dundar Bey5 you say my brother but Ertugrul Gazi didn't come to this land calculating incomes And he brought us to strike to the infidels1 hearts, not to loot Moreover, we“ve come here to put the world in order under the wolf banner not to ride caravans’ Also, we can t be friends with infidels Brave Bey of Kayi’ I know how you are thrilled when you hear about the war and fight But don't you forget that lands can be taken with weapons but order can not be established with weapons Order needs coin, wisdom, and skill Samsa wants nothing but war, Dundar Bey You need order, not war, Nizam Bey Ovens become home homes become tents, tents become a country I've told you so many times to let us marry you, you didn't want it I have been fighting since I put this black weapon on my belt I called bed to eagle nests, I called blanket to the sky I became friends with hawks allied with wolves I know about your greatness and virtue, Dundar Bey But the only friend or lover of Samsa who can't stand still when he hears about fighting, is this weapon Let it be known like this. I've made my promise, I made my oaths, my marriage is with this And my wedding is with death Just because we’ve formed an alliance doesn't mean we've left our weapons like that, Samsa Bey.

Last edited by Akram Tahseen on Mon May 25, 2020 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 03

This is Episode number THREE of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Look at the trouble we're going through to make that foul creature live. Cruel world. I forged the steel thoroughly, Batur Bey. No one in this world can defeat you now. If it lets me down during a battle... then no one can save you from me, blacksmith. I wonder what you re up to now. All of them were lies. Kalonoz. Listen to me. God damn you. Stop! Who are you? Ne are the only force that will get Byzantine back on its feet. Commander Kalonoz. We're the only masters of that great, holy power. We swore to fight the Turks and bring our empire to its former glory... and protect Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. Who are you? Yannis. Monk Yannis. I'm a loyal servant of the Margaret Church in Serres. Everyone you see here, in the name of our church, are guards of Kulucahisar. Kulucahisar is just one of the castles under our control. Many more castles, with their commanders, soldiers, and even governors... are under our control. Sofia. What < bout you? Growing with the hate of the Turkish... I m a woman who has always obeyed Master Yannis. I'm a woman who couldn t tell her feelings... to the man she loved, because of this cause. I offer a commander like you to join us... to become more powerful, and to fight the Turks until the end... Commander Kalonoz. Tell me. What were you looking for in the castle? It's obvious that you took something hidden. Was it, the treasure? You're right, Osman. It was the treasure. But we neither stole nor seized it. With the help and grace of Allah, we took back what was ours. That treasure in its entirety, belongs to the Ahis. I know Ahis, and how they withstand to Mongolians. But I'm uncomfortable. Edebali. Why are the ones in the castle opposed you? Why did they steal your treasure? What happened in the castle? Your daughter Bala, Father Tursun, why were they there. A dark force ruling Bithynia has spread everywhere, every corner. Sometimes they dominate with their ideas... and sometimes with the men they pick. What do they want? What are they after? They want to end our beliefs with the darkness they laid upon us, son. They want to kick the Turks out of these lands and revive Byzantine's spirit. They know Ahis won't surrender. To be ahead of us, they stole the treasure that is Ahis fortune. They want to push us into an economic crisis, son. Even Sofia who killed the governor and captured the castle... is their agent in the castle. The ones who stole this treasure from you, as you described... a dark and great power, Edebali. The force behind the ones who believe in Allah, is always greater, son. We neither have concerns, nor fears. We know and believe that no matter how angry the enemy s armies are... there is a Mount Hira for every truth. The things you've told me cheered me up? I have a strong feeling that, during all this trouble... what we need is a strong union. A majestic union no enemy can weaken. Maybe... maybe even a state. This shall be such a state that with it, justice should be revived. Islamic world shall find peace. The cruel shall shake, manners shall rise up with it. Don t be surprised, Commander Kalonoz. Just answer. Are you with us? Let s say I'm not. Will kill me too? No commander who has no hatred for the Turkish, has the right to live, Kalonoz. We set off for a great cause. And our enemies are so close that... there is absolutely no room in our hearts for mercy. Who are those enemies? Sheikh Edebali, and his Ahis. An old Sheikh, and a handful of Ahis. Why do they bother you so much, Monk Yannis? You don't know them, Kalonoz. Sheikh Edebali is the soul of the Turkish who cannot be captured. Even the Mongolians couldn't deal with Ahis. The moment we think they are done with, they will start a new beginning.

Then, how will you deal with them? With heroes like you, who kill and die for their causes. Ne Greeks, have an ancient saying. If you're going to hunt wolfs, sharpen your axe. If we don 't sharpen our axes, we can t oppose the Turkish. And if we can't oppose them, Sheikh Edebali and his Ahis... will unite with Ghazis (Veterans), Alps (Men). aciyans (Women)... and that will be our doom. Now I will ask again, Commander Kalonoz. After many years, do you want to be remembered as a traitor... or as a hero who stopped the Turks' rush? In this holy journey, I'm with you until my death. Shut your mouth. Shut up! Shut up Only if my Osman Bey didn t need you... so I could skin you alive. I told you everything I knew. Let me go! Shut up. Shut up! Open it, open it! Now sit here quietly. One question, one answer. Who are you. Peace be with you. Friends. Peace be with you too. Separate the double and single-threaded ones well. The ones with patterns are still incomplete. We can't sell them like this in the Very well, Bala Hatun. Very well ala Hatun. These ones are not suitable for selling. Turn them into boots for the unfortunate and give them away. Very well, Bala Hatun. Not only in swinging swords, but you re also skilled in trading, Bala Hatun.

We can protect our lives with swords, Turks' dignity with trade... and traditions with our manners, Osman Bey. The Turkish's traditions are on women's hands, my dear mother used to say. Thanks to you, I realised how right she was. ala Hatun. Your horse Alaca. What happened to Alaca? The situation is not good in the barn. No grass can grow in your path, my friend. ala Hatun s wing, my Alaca. I'd never known I'd see you like this. He jumped right out of the Epic of Manas to my life, Osman Bey. He was my guide. Like the moon in the sky, My Alaca was my crescent with its light in the dark. My Al c

My only wish... is you allow me to see you again in the bazaar tomorrow. My companion is in your hands. I allow it, Osman Bey. No matter what, I'll bring Alaca back. In the 99 names of Allah, who calls into being, fills our hearts with faith. Everyone is awaiting orders to get their swords, and punish them. But, Dundar Bey, it seems like you re stalling us. I understand your pain and anger, Bamsi Bey. But, is it wise to seek battle without learning the truth? Diindar Bey, if only wisdom was needed for battle... many small ones couldn't take over big ones. What our council lacks is courage, Dundar Bey. What it lacks is courage. My father. Diindar Bey... has set his heart to Ertugrul cause. By doing this, when he was just a child, he proved his bravery. Now, no one should try to question my father s bravery. We tried trading, they attempted an assassination. Our Aybars became a martyr. My brother Osman is struggling desperately in a bottomless well. Battling is our job. But... patience, is our guide. Until we hear from Osman, I say we don't take action. I hope nothing s wrong. What is going on? Thank goodness! Osman Bey is coming! Thank goodness! Osman Bey is here. Thank Allah’ Praise be my Bey! Welcome my Bey! Take it to the barn. We can neither leave Osman to infidels... nor can we take the chance of battle. My nephew is right. It s rather early to go into battle. We need to wait till Osman returns. Oh. Osman. Waiting is useless while treachery is the matter, Dundar Bey. II tell you if it is war or peace. e my guest. I'm telling you, valiant Beys. It is time to fight the unrest which has spread from Kulucahisar. owever... Fighting with swords only will be nothing then a cat bite to the enemy. What do you mean, Osman?

We are facing a tough enemy... who can strangulate us with their amplified organs... as we damage them. It is time to polish off the bitches beyond the walls. The eys who are here, are to agree on fighting. However... the final decision is Dundar Bey's. Brother, I didn't realize you grew up that fast. In this land, there's no time to be an immature, brother. The biggest immaturity is to follow infidels just to do business. A decision of war for the Turks' own benefit should be agreed here today. therwise... You should know that you'll cut your own throat. We face the ones who killed their own governor and set traps for us. They started this war by killing my brother Aybars. Ne will pray for the battle. It's the time to be martyrs, it s not just a war. That's all I have to say. Kayi Beys need to rise for war. It is time to fight! Osman Bey is right. The infidels will not behave well. Eyvallah (Yes) Osman Bey. It is time to fight. Now, tell me. War or peace? Beys saying "war" in distance If it is a war, then it is a war. We d prefer dying to give our Osman, ... who is entrusted to us by Ertugrul to infidels hands I see that... Beys have already decided. However, this decision... is beyond me. We need to be patient till Ertugrul Bey returns. The war decision is Bey's according to our traditions. Now... Excuse me. I want to talk to my nephews. Eyvallah (of course) (In the name of Allah) Ya Allah! Yes, my daughter. Thanks to you... This sword, the entrustment of Hz. Ahmet Yesevi is in our hands, my daughter. With your prayers, politeness, in sha Allah, father. The best politeness is a person s enorr. and the best prayer is his actions, my daughter. You succeded in a very important job. Because this sword is not like... the other dark sword which sinks into the he rt. This sword shows up in the most difficult times and.. reach to the new Hakan (Turkish ruler) of the Turks.

When the new Hakan of Turks is equipped with this.. it'll conquer hearts by demolishing the infidel land This will give hope to the oppressed, and fear the cruel.. with the spiritual light which is spread from here. How will we find that Hakan among all those people, father? Is there a way? We'll find him, my daughter. We II find that spark that didn't blow out despite the whole winter. Because, when we connect this sword to that spark... it will turn into a volcano... and it will distribute help to the oppressed. Who is that Hakan (Turkish ruler), father? He is a man who doesn't hesitate to fight the cruels. He is also wise, as well as being strong. And he helps the oppressed. He is a man, son of a man. So, the situation is obvious... I offer that we shall conquer Kulucahisar cas e. If we succeeded, we'd conquer all the castles. Thus we will be freed of Mongol and Byzantine attack. We'll plant Islam's flag everywhere. Easy, nephew. Easy. Why are you so fast? You stayed in that castle knowing that you II be accused of the murder, right? Yes, uncle. Because the murderer of the Governor is also my brother Aybar s murderer. ueiuso You don't hide anything from us, you, brother. What can I hide after all the information, brother. Our efforts on you were worth it, Osman. You qualified your weapon, and you qualified being the son of a Bey. I, as your uncle, am proud of you. Do you really proud of me despite the fact that they abducted Aygul, uncle? The enemy is always evil, nephew. It s not your fault that what happened to my daughter. Eyvallah (thank you ), uncle. You dived into the castle like a blunt dagger. Infidels held you responsible for every case. What I am trying to say is, protect yourself until Ertugrul Bey returns. I trust you, Osman. Watch out for yourself and your Alps(men). Don t worry, uncle. As long as the castle keeps calm... I can look after myself and my Alps. May Allah help us. Excuse me, uncle.

I will find out what you are hiding from me, and what kind of trouble... you are in, Osman. At that time, we II confront again. We'll confront. Master Yannis, the light in your face tells me that the news is important. Nizameddin, our man in the bazaar. He writes about the new bazaar. Osman is with them also. As I predicted. Osman is with them. It is obvious the Ahis (The Ahi Brotherhood) gathered in new bazaar. We need to prevent that. We will, Kalanoz, we will. We will crush the bazaar and kill all of them. If I attack them with my soldiers, that declares the war, but I am ready to fight. It is too early for a war. Besides, someone else will do it for you. Who can do this except for me, Master Yannis. Prince Salvador, the bloody blade of Catalonia. With my fearless warriors, am under your command, Master Yannis. Alaca. Come on, here. Here you go. My uncle praises me. He talks so sweetly, Alaca. It doesn't bode well, does it? It doesn't bode well. But, my uncle is a wise man. He is trying to comfort me... and then act like who he really is. Masha Allah. (touch wood!) Don t worry, you'll be fine soon. Come on. Come on. Osman Bey. I was going mad while waiting for you. Are you angry with me for what happened? You have gone through a lot because of me. I continue living thanks to you. May Allah be pleased with you. You are from my blood, Aygul Hatun (lady). Your life comes first. Whose horse is this? ecause of the herb he ate. She is a peddler girl's horse. I offered my aunt s balm. I'll take her to the new bazaar and deliver. Be careful, Osman Bey. Eyvallah ( Thank you ). The horse.. is a peddler girl's horse. a peddler girl? If a man takes a Hatun's (lady) horse to her tent... It means that he loves her. Alaca, come on. Come. Come on, beauty. Welcome, Gonca Hatun (lady). Just rest, Bala Hatun. We've gone through a lot. You can't imagine how I desperately want to get back to my job, Gonca Hatun. Who are they, Bala Hatun (lady)?

A couple of lovers. Ash and Kerem. If they are lovers,’ why are they separated. heard their story from an Allepon traveller. Kerem misses Asli so much that he is reduced to his ashes. And Ash sweeps the ashes with her hair. So, their meeting is due to the judgment day, and only their story is left for us. What can I say, ala? May Allah give us a love that can be reached. Amin. hope his uncle doesn't get angry when Osman meets him. Osman Bey has beaten up the enemy. Don't worry. He will get over these, too. Also.. Sheik accepted Would he have accepted him if he hadn't seen the light in Osman, Gonca Hatun? Teokles hasn t arrived yet. Maybe he have been captured by Osman? amn it. If he makes him speak, things will go bad. It'll be so hard for us to find the treasure. Commander Andreas! Yes, madam. I sent Teoklas after Osman. He hasn t returned. Find him, Andreas. No matter what, find him. They are hiding what they know from us. Can I? Come, Samsa. Long-time no see. What a surprise to see you, Samsa. We left you at that castle alone, but... you were able to manage it.

We are blood brothers, Samsa. Infidels must have been surprised, too. Let's sit. Infidels will panic when Teokles doesn't show up. Who the hell is Teokles? The dog they sent to kill me. Now, we captured him. I know it, my Osman, I know it. I know you will take revenge for my Aybars. Teokles will lead us to the murderers of Aybars. Eyvallah son, Eyvallah (thank you ) I'll regret them ki ling a Kayi's valiant. I, as Erturul Ghazi's son Osman, .. will skin them to the bones. May I? Come, Boran Alp. What happened, Boran? Why are you looking worried? Osm< n Bey... Teokles escaped. ow come.. I entrusted him to you, didn't I oran? Answer me! How couldn't you take care of a man whose ankles and wrists were tied? Weren't you there? I healed him, then I went to hunting for him. He wasn't there when I came back. The rope was cut by a dagger. Someone must have helped. Who is that? Who! Can I, Dundar Bey? Come, son. come. I have something to tell you, father. Go on. ueiuso What did he do? He captured one of Sofia s hunters, Teokles. Where is he? Don't worry, father. I saved him from Osman's hands Could you receive any information? After Osman escaped from the castle, she sent him to get him. Who sent him? Sofia. Sofia. Osman beat up Teokles so bad, but he is fine now. Where is that infidel now? We have him, father. This information will save Bithynia from a huge war. Inform Gundiiz Bey. Off you go. Jackals go to their nooks, bears go to their caves. The place where he is going to is obvious. The castle. I'll shoot the jackal in its corner, z I ll choke the bear in the cave!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 04

This is Episode number FOUR of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Did Constantin's and Nikea's wealth come to an end? Did you come here for treasures? Don't speak, woman! Don't touch her! Uififtiahgrafiks.com Aag A|/| Nor Diindar Bey neither Giinduz Bey will leave it. Boran brother, everyone on this land and border will know. If someone betrays Ertugrul Gazi's son Osman, he will end up like this. If I were silent to this betrayal, how would I go out as a man, an Alp? If I didn't punish my uncle's son today, if I discriminated traitors, would my father's efforts and my mother's milk be halal? EyvAllah my Bey. We'd sacrifice ourselves for your justice. What are we going to do now, my Bey? I didn't shed this blood to show off, Konur Alp. Whoever stands infront of us will end up like this, no matter if it's my brother or uncle. Everyone will know that. My son... my valiant... He tried to kill me mother.. Nothing will happen to you my valiant. Don't worry, your mother's hands will heal you. He wanted to kill me, mother. Bring the towels, Burqin! Nothing will happen to my brother, right mother? Kayi Hatuns are used to blood. It's not the time to cry. Go wash these towels. Stand up! Hurry! Burgin, mix daisy and cannabis. Don’t forget to boil trumpet flower. Yes Zuhre mother. Aygul, set fire. Demirci Bey. You know the trouble we are in with the castle. We are on defense. I informed Alps. They will bring their swords to you. Check them. EyvAllah Gunduz Bey. I don't want laziness. Do your duties. EyvAllah my Bey. Can I come in my Bey? Come in. My Giinduz Bey. What happened? Osman Bey. What happened to Osman Bey? Osman Bey stabbed Batur infront of Dundar Bey's tent. Osman... may your hands can't hold shields. May your heart be filled with blood. If I betray like your son, may it be, aunt. Aren't you done with shedding blood? Was it my son Batur's turn after Aybars? As you know... we get lives for lives, and we clean blood with blood. Let me, Giindiiz Bey! Do you want injustice or justice, aunt? Keep your hands off. I want revenge, Giindiiz Bey.

You are roaring like you don't you have a man in your tent, Zohre Hatun. It's not done here, Osman. You shedded my blood. So that you wanted me to suffer... You will pay it's price. You did this too, ueiuso You did this.. Enough Osman... When will you find peace? When will you stop Osman? Your brother will stop when we are not betrayed anymore, brother. No... You won't stop Osman. You won't. Alps Take Osman Bey to the caged tent. Betrayal and supporting it... is no different for me. I am bowing down to the morals, as you are Alpba§i, not my brother. I will question you for that. Be aware of it. Ummahgrafiks.com Son... Son... Son, who fights like a maned wolf when he didn't even grow mustache. Son, who stands up like a flag when he falls. You made this dark soil a homeland son... Son... you are not dead. Our Creator, who created the ground and the sky says the same thing. They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not. (Baqarah) We don't know son. People who'll come after you will know. They will. son. Son... if you don't fall... if I don't fall.. who will turn this dark soil into a homeland? Who will turn this dark soil into a homeland? What happened Erkut Alp? My Bey, Osman Bey stabbed Batur infront of Diindar Bey's tent. What are you saying Erkut Alp? Forgive us my Bey. We do as they ordered. You will do your duties. Don't worry, brothers. Bring the goods. So you are thirsty, ha? You won't drink it before you speak. Bamsi Bey... My Osman.. Why, my valiant? Every betrayal has a price. And Batur paid for his betrayal. Good then. But my Osman, tell me... How did he betray? They gave Theokles, who were going to take us to the killers of my brother Aybars, to the castle. Who did it, my Osman? My uncle... my brother... Batur. Whose blood is it? Whose blood is it? Osman Bey attacked to Batur, my Bey. Zohre Hatun is treating him inside. My lion... Batur. You will be fine my son. He tried to kill me father. Osman shedded our blood. Where is Osman hiding now? Which well is he in? He is not hiding and he is not scared. It's Osman. He looked into my eyes and implied that he did well. He will pay the price of shedding Diindar Bey's son's blood. Father... stop him. Or he will end us all. Diindar Bey. Giindiiz took him to the caged tent Being an uncle is not useful Diindar Bey. You have to show your Bey face to Osman. I will show Osman what shedding blood is like. Where were you when Osman stabbed my son? What were you doing? Dundar Bey! What do you think you are doing, DundarBey? How could you give the bait for my Aybars' killer, Dundar Bey?

How could you give him to the castle? To prevent other pains. To not lose valiants like Aybars. To prevent the war between us and Byzantine... while Mongols are looking for an opportunity. To keep our tribe safe until my brother comes, Bamsi Bey. But... what happened? Kayi's big hero Osman Bey sneaked in and killed him. Hear me, Bamsi Bey! Osman killed Theokles. If it wasn't for the folk, he was going to kill my Batur as well. He was going to rip my heart off. Dundar Bey... My Osman's bravery confused you. You will blame Osman if a wind blows. Yorgopolos' and Theokles' death... is showing Osman as the guilty one. Don't join Osman's kerwan and overshadow Kayi's future. Open your eyes! See the truth! Do you know what I'm seeing when I look at you, Diindar Bey? What am I seeing when I look at you? I see laziness. It's not laziness, it's being cautious and defending. Bitinya's scale is very sensitive. I won't let Osman do whatever he wants and hurt people. You will see, I won't. Osman is an entrustment from my Ertugrul Bey. I won't let you do anything to Osman, Diindar Bey! I will not! We didn't found this tents already built, Bamsi Bey. I am Suleyman §ah's son, Diindar. I won’t pity and I will destroy everyone who attacks at Kayi's future... including my son who is suffer in inside. I am Bamsi Beyrek! As long as I am alive, no one will touch Osman! I am swallowing my anger, Diindar Bey, I am breathing blood out. I am throwing fire up, I will burn, Diindar Bey... I will, Diindar Bey. We learned something important my Bey, if you allow me. What happened? They raided the new bazaar, Aag Aiu They killed everyone. What are you saying? Go inform Giinduz Bey. We are going to the new bazaar. Yes my Bey. I will question Osman when I come back.

You shedded blood today, ueiuso You shedded blood of someone who has the some blood with you, Osman. Tell me now. What will happen now? What will happen now? I shedded the dirty blood which poisons Kayis, brother. It's the beginning. Don't you make mistakes again. I am not Batur Osman. Did you hear me? I'm not Batur! I will rip the eyes of the one who would draw a sword against me! Know your limit! Or else, I won't care even if you are my brother... I won't wait for my father... and I will rip your heart off, Osman! Everything is obvious. Blindness, and betrayal. You should be scared, not me! Osman... when you were crying in your crib... I learned politics from my father. The important thing is the aim. What is it? Sometimes, you get in complicated games for victory. What is it? An immature person like you can't understand these games!

New bazaar is raided. Diindar Bey is calling you. Alps will set off to the new bazaar. Bala Hatun.. Brother. Unlock the cuffs. For you to bring more troubles, Osman? Unlock the cuffs. I have to go to the new bazaar! Why are you so interested? Why would you come to the new bazaar? Brother! You have to think how to protect yourself from Kalanos first. Brother! Brother! Unlock my cuffs! Do it! • ueuiso You will get out when I want you to. Those chains will stay there until my father comes. Brother... Brother! Do you want to go? You will get drowned in your cruelty! Shut up Bring wine. My Allah... You never make us carry the burden that we can't carry. Give me the capacity of our Sumeyye (RA) mother. (First martyr woman) Grant me with being a martyr like her. Give me strength. The moment when I saw you with tears next to the horse.. I promised myself. If someone makes this Hatun cry, then this person will be my biggest enemy I said. Bamsi Bey! Unlock my cuffs! Uncuff him before my anger turns into a storm. Then cuff yourselves. My Bey. Do as I say EyvAllah. Bamsi Bey. They raided the new bazaar. We must set off immediately. Let's go my lion.

Katalonya's brave warriors! I am toasting for you! Don't you have mercy? I want a little bit of water. You heard Salvador. You won't drink water until you speak. Do you think you came here to make me speak from Katalonya? What are you saying? Come. I'll tell you. Come. You are not scared of a woman, right? Idiot, does it change when wolves are female? She is running away! Catch her! Hurry! Hurry! Zohre Hatun. Bamsi Bey abducted Osman from the cage. It's like he brings other problems before we solve one. You are surrounded! I will rip your head off! If you ever try to escape again, I will break your neck. Take her. Tursun Bey. I was coming to you, Osman Bey. What happened in the new bazaar, Tursun Bey? Bamsi Bey... he is like a father to me. He knows everything. They raided the new bazaar and killed everyone. Gonca Hatun is injured. What about Bala Hatun? Did something happen to her? They abducted Bala Hatun. Did they do it? We know who did it, Osman Bey. But soldiers didn't get out of the castle. They must've found something to have it done. I don't know who they are. They must’ve taken her to a secret place. I can't go back to the castle. Sofia will understand the relation when she sees Bala Hatun. Because she saw me with Bala Hatun. Osman Bey! We can save Bala Hatun from those killers' hands if we keep being together! You will go to the castle, Tursun Efendi. Why, my Bey? If they wanted to kill Bala Hatun, they would do it at the new bazaar!

They will torture you and question you. When they can't get any information, they will take you to Bala. EyvAllah my Bey, EyvAllah. And we will descend upon them. Boran. Yes my Bey. Tursun Efendi will take us to Bala Hatun. Go after him with Konur Alp. We will wait news in Samsa Qavu§’s tents. Yes my Bey. Tell me something... so that my anger won't swallow you. What were you doing.. when my bazaar was getting raided... in the morning? What were you doing? They were crowded my Bey. They came out of nowhere. Coming out of nowhere is like this. Are you jackstraws? Are you wearing swords to show off? Why am I feeding you? Why? Why People who don't pay for the food they eat don't need a throat. You asked me the other day. My Bey, which smell do you like the most?" My Bey... Now I will answer. Nizamettin Efendi! Blood's smell. Don't bow down. Now I will ask a question, and you will answer. Alright? Yes my Bey. Even dogs bark when a stranger comes by. Did you bark, Nizamettin? What happened to this bazaar? My Bey... My Bey... please... don't. Take their bodies and throw them into the forest. They weren't useful for us, but they will be for wolves and birds. You won't do it with your shoulder but back. That's right. Listen, son. This bow was made from an acer.

And that's the bone of a buffalo, under the leather And I put leather on it myself. So I mean... So I mean... So I mean... For your arrow to reach it's target, many creatures lost their breaths. Either you won't take this bow to your hand.. or you will shoot your target. Now... do you want to take this bow? Bamsi Bey. Welcome, friends. Thank you If you let me know I would bring rams. You are not late, Samsa Qavu§. You brought honour to my tribe. Let alone rams, I’d sacrifice all the creatures on these lands. But... you don't look like you came for a feast. We will be your guests here for some time, Samsa Qavu§. We can't be in peace in our own tribe. Tribe is here. Friends are here. Tents are here. You are welcome here. EyvAllah Samsa Qavu§. We are sorry, Ali§er Bey. It's not easy Diindar Bey.

When the new Hakan of Turks is equipped with this.. it'll conquer hearts by demolishing the infidel land This will give hope to the oppressed, and fear the cruel.. with the spiritual light which is spread from here. How will we find that Hakan among all those people, father? Is there a way? We'll find him, my daughter. We II find that spark that didn't blow out despite the whole winter. Because, when we connect this sword to that spark... it will turn into a volcano... and it will distribute help to the oppressed. Who is that Hakan (Turkish ruler), father? He is a man who doesn't hesitate to fight the cruels. He is also wise, as well as being strong. And he helps the oppressed. He is a man, son of a man. So, the situation is obvious... I offer that we shall conquer Kulucahisar cas e. If we succeeded, we'd conquer all the castles. Thus we will be freed of Mongol and Byzantine attack. We'll plant Islam's flag everywhere. Easy, nephew. Easy. Why are you so fast? You stayed in that castle knowing that you II be accused of the murder, right? Yes, uncle. Because the murderer of the Governor is also my brother Aybar s murderer. ueiuso You don't hide anything from us, you, brother. What can I hide after all the information, brother. Our efforts on you were worth it, Osman. You qualified your weapon, and you qualified being the son of a Bey. I, as your uncle, am proud of you. Do you really proud of me despite the fact that they abducted Aygul, uncle? The enemy is always evil, nephew. It s not your fault that what happened to my daughter. Eyvallah (thank you ), uncle. You dived into the castle like a blunt dagger. Infidels held you responsible for every case. What I am trying to say is, protect yourself until Ertugrul Bey returns. I trust you, Osman. Watch out for yourself and your Alps(men). Don t worry, uncle. As long as the castle keeps calm... I can look after myself and my Alps. May Allah help us. Excuse me, uncle.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 8:11 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 05 (TWO parts uploaded)

This is Episode number FIVE of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Beys. Blaming eachother won't provide peace for us. We have to hear what Osman will say. The one who died was a Tekfur, and the blamed one is the son of the margrave. Don't forget, one side is Byzantine, and the other one is Seljuq. That's why we'll set up a trial in Sogiit tomorrow. Why not Kulucahisar? Osman has committed all the crimes in Kulucahisar that he was blamed of. We must judge him. Judging is not important, the important thing is to expose the truth, Kalanos. Besides, which tribe and ey will agree on the decision you'll make on Kulucahisar? Ali§er Bey is right, Kalanos. Osman must be judged in Sogiit, so no one will have questions in their heads. A trial which will be set under the justice of our Kadis will be suitable for everyone. We agree on that. I just want to provide the peace which we were about to set with my deceased friend Yorgopolos. I don't want blood on our hands. Osman is an escapee right now. You couldn't keep him even in your caged tent. What if he doesn't come to Sogiit? Then... He will have accepted all the guilts including Tekfur's murder. I am sure that Osman Bey will attend that trial, don’t worry. Even his uncle couldn't control him. How can you be so sure? Turkmens on this border are like crazy horses, Sofya... Every one of them has different ties, but all of them are tied to a single pole. I am that pole. The one who can speak over me in Turk tribes is not born yet. If Osman doesn't come alive, his body will come.

This is a promise of Sanjak Bey Ali§er. So that you trust yourself, we trust your promise as friends. We'll wait for news, Ali§er Bey. Truth will be exposed tomorrow. in§Allah it will be good for all of us. Who is he, Osman? There is no need for that, Bamsi eyWhere is Edebali? He sent me. My name is Zulfikar. Let's go to him. amsi ey, take precautions here. EyvAllah Osman Bey, eyvAllah. Ali§er Bey is handing a rope, uncle. I saw it, he is close to Osman. That's why he wants the trial in Sogut. Ali§er Bey... is setting up the wolves' table, my nephew. He wants the people who lost their breaths to die. It's true that he is handing a rope into the well. But we will see if that rope will save us or strangle us. What if a decision to the detriment of Osman comes out, uncle? Are we going to sacrifice my brother? We have to find Osman first. We have to give proofs that will convince judges that Osman is innocent. Then I will make him pay for what he did to Batur. Osman is from my blood, he is from my heart. Only I can punish him. ln§Allah it's a good thing. Osman's Alps... So you came, ha? Bogaq brother, take Tursun to the healing tent. EyvAllah Boran brother. We will take Bala Hatun to Ertugrul Bey's tent, come on. There are injured people, uncle. Boran Alp! All rivers fall into the sea. We won't stay long, Diindar Bey. I decide who stays and who leaves in this tribe. Who is that Hatun? §eyh Edebah's daughter, Bala Hatun. Was the girl who was abducted from the bazaar Edebah's daughter? Yes. ordered us to host her in his father's tent. I guess your Bey's heart was not big enough to take her here himself. You can't fit my Bey's heart in these tents. We, Kayis, can't keep a Hatun waiting who is looking for a treatment. We would burn the world for drop of blood of a Muslim. Inform Zohre Hatun, she will take care of her. Edebah's daughter is our daughter. Take her. Selamun Aleykum. Ve Aleykum Selam. Zulfikar Dervi§ told me that you know about the incident. Bala Hatun is fighting death. What are you looking for here? Batur... Take Osman's Alps to the caged tent. They won't go anywhere until Osman Bey comes back.

Dundar you are flaring up the fire. Fire hasn't started, Boran Alp. It hasn't. As you order, my Bey. Thanks to Allah. We now have a precious clay. It is worth the effort, ha Ziilfikar? As you say, my Efendi. It's not the time to take care of that Edebali. We don't have time. It's not easy, son. It's not. It’s not easy to find and to be present. It's not easy to build a box of secret, son. It needs effort and patience. It needs the attention of your eye, and the sweat of your forehead. You'll collect the dirt first. You'll clean it from the stones. The stronger the clay is, the stronger the ceramic is.. Bala Hatun is fighting death in the tribe. That's why it's story is similar to humans’ story. As the box of secret is made from the soil, humans are created from the soil. If they have a good master, and have a good self, they are shaped easily. People are the same, Osman Bey. They are immature, they burn and be then. If it's clay has flaws, and if they see a little fire, the box of secret cracks. It leaks water. Just like people who are not immature yet. Fire turns the soil into a ceramic, and patience turns immature people into a wise people. Box of secret, and the people are the same. As my daughter Bala bears pain... as she get over troubles, as she demands struggling... she'll be rewarded. She'll be the one who wins. Did you think she was not going to be tested just because she is the daughter of Edebali? What will we do on doomsday... where no one will be in use for eachother, ha Osman? Didn't Our Prophet say?

On that day, I can't even help my daughter Fatima." Her pulse is weak. She is poisoned. We can't do anything. She will die. She is the entrustment of Osman. This is Hayme Ana's tent. We can't reject anyone who has come to this door looking for a cure. Let's boil castor oil, it will make her vomit. Go boil castor oil. Give me a towel. Now, Osman... tell me what your problem is. They wanted you to pay a price. They want the treasure from you. If you don't give it... Your daughter Bala... will die in a short time. Children of the devil.. They think that death comes from the poison. Those devils are so arrogant... That devil didn't grovel to Adem (Adam) once. If Hakk doesn't order her to die, my daughter won't die even if they make her drink a thousand poisons, if He wants, then what can we do? We will be happy, as she will be a neighbor to our Prophet(ASV) afterlife. You are right. People who don't know how to sacrifice... who can't risk sacrificing... who can't understand what mortality is, shouldn’t expect the consent of Him. Is it easy to confront our Allah saying that we are Muslims, ha Osman? Muslims are the ones who are honourable. And honourable people are the ones who don't forget the truth in hard times and in good times.

Are we going to stay here, doing nothing? Sofya is Yannis' daughter. Yannis' daughter? Let's see what Yannis will do after you abduct her. How do you know that I will get Sofya? Our life passed trying to get the most valuable clay from the soil, son. Our eyes can detect the valuable people as well. Now I am going to your tribe as a guest. If you can bring the cure, it will be good. If you can’t, don't feel upset. Our da'wah is to have the same sense with "the ant". (Explanation is in the description above) Knowing our sides will be enough. You are right, Edebali. What is the value of that treasure? It's just a piece of wood, son. A piece of wood. I want to listen it another time. Now I should set off. Always be on the right path, son. Go safely. Asli and Kerem. I worked hard on it. It's finally done. Open your eyes, Aygul. Her dead body is at the ey's tent, imagine where her alive body will be at. Look what it writes here, Sofya. A verse from the Kuran Surah Al-Hujurat. The believers are but brothers..." Surah Al-Hujurat [49:10] Kuran is inviting them to be brothers and to be a union on 82 verses. This is our way of exit, Sofya. A disorder which we will cause. Now I am listening to you, which informations did you bring from the Kayi tribe? Kayi tribe is messed up, my Efendi. Diindar is mad at Osman. We can use that anger. ecause Osman doesn't respect Diindar's Beylic. Diindar might be a Bey... but Ertugrul's son Osman's soul is wandering around the Kayi tents. I can feel it, Sofya. Osman will be a trouble not only for us but also for Diindar.

The fire which we will flare up will take us to the treasure. Do you think Osman knows where the treasure is? It's impossible for Osman to know where the treasure is. Edebali won't tell Ahis' secret to him. He is madly in love, enough to stand against Edebali for her. You will see, he will bring the treasure. Efendi Yannis, we've received information from Nizamettin. Tell me Helen. Osman sent Bala Hatun to Kayi tribe. Love... I am bowing respectfully to your power. I witnessed the power of love on the day which I had the blood of the Tekfur on my hands. But Osman... we can't be sure what he'll do. Be sure that he'll bring the secret of Ahis, Kalanos. The love he has... and the anger he has for me.. will bring the treasure to me sooner or later. We will have taken our precaution when he comes. My Ali§ar Bey. Do you know what fish and people have in common, Nizamettin? Both of them get in trouble when they open their mouth needlessly. Now... cough what you have in your stomach. My Bey... you know that it's my happiness to be your eyes and ears. I couldn't keep it inside. I don't like long conversations. Cut it short. §eyh Edebali's daughter Bala Hatun was poisoned. They took her to Kayi tribe. What are they doing? My Bey... most importantly.. Osman is with Samsa Qavu§. Probably, §eyh Edebali is with them too. So Edebali is flaring the fire up inside Osman. We'll put that fire off, so our words will be heard on these lands. Now go... Go find Osman, tell him.. My Ali§er Bey is calling you to the trial." What if he doesn't want to come, my Bey? He will.

He promised me. If he doesn't come, I will rip his heart off. I will make his sword which he uses against everyone go dull. Osman has fire in him my what if he does something to Nizamettin? You sacrifice bread to feed the fish. My father... dismissed you from being Alps. If I were him, I would take your lives. You can't do much harm, Batur. It's an honour if our Alp duties.. or our lives get taken for our Osman Bey. It will be your Osman Bey's turn aswell. If you are brave enough, untie my hands. Do it! I will but first... you'll see what it's like to punish someone! You'll learn what it's like to punish someone! You'll learn what it's like to punish someone! Everyone will know! So... we kissed your hand. We shared bread. Eat, Konur brother. We kissed eachother's hands. We broke our selves. Now even the herbs we step on will be our cure. Ya, Samsa Qavu§... EyvAllah. Trees roar with their leaves. MashaAllah to you, MashaAllah. Can I come in, Osman Bey? Come in, Qetin Alp. My Bey, new bazaar's ruler Nizamettin came. If you allow him, he has things to tell you. Let him in. Let's see what he wants. They are looking for me everywhere. How did you learn and come, Nizamettin? As you know Osman Bey... information is more valuable than golds. You have to have your ears and eyes everywhere, so you'll have information. Be aware. One day you might get blind and deaf. Do you want me to take his ears and eyes, Osman Bey? Let him, Samsa Qavu§. Tell me. What's your problem that brought you here? Ali§er Bey wants you to go to the trial tomorrow and defend yourself. He wants the real killers to be exposed. He wants to go hunting with you like old days. He wants to go hunting with you like old days. Take our greetings to Ali§er Bey. He shouldn't worry. Everything will be exposed tomorrow. Hatun... How is Bala Hatun? She is not fine, Giindiiz They poisoned her. If we can't find her cure, I don't know if she can make it for tomorrow.

Can I come in my Bey? Come in, Kill? Alp. My Bey, §eyh Edebali came. Don't keep him waiting. Selamun Aleykum. Aleykum Selam. You brought happiness to Ertugrul Gazi's tent, Edebali. Welcome. Thank you. Thank you son. Is Bala Hatun inside? Gonca Hatun is with her. She is sleeping. If you allow me, I want to see my daughter. Astagfurullah. Osman broke our rules. He didn't listen to you. Punish Osman as he deserves. Osman doesn't only threaten your future and tent... but he also threatens Aygul. What do you want to say, Hatun? Aag A|/| Aygul is in love with Osman, my Bey. Osman doesn't love Aygiil. We have to take precaution before Aygul loses her mind. How? A marriage which will strengthen us will be good for us and Aygul. What do you want to say, Hatun? Who are you thinking of? Ali§er Bey. Ali$er Bey's Hatun passed away last year. I want to marry Ali§er Bey and Aygul. I saw how Ali§er Bey looked at Aygul when he came with Sofya and Kalanos. I think you should come together with Ali§er Bey soon and talk about this. Aygul. Can I come in my Come in. What happened at this time of the night? My Bey... §eyh Edebali is here. My Yaman... Keep your eyes on him. I will know every step of him. Yes my Bey. What will we do my Bey? Edebali means trouble. He drags the anger of Mongol and suspicions of Seljuq here. I'm afraid, there is a bond between Osman and Edebali. Won't you greet him, my Bey?

There is no need to rush. He'll hug his daughter first. His suffering will end. Don't forget... Those who left traces become the prey... those who trace are the hunters. Our Hacer mother was desperate like this. ecause the water Hz. Ibrahim left for her was finished. Our Hacer mother, who were worried about her son... Ismail, as he might've died of thirst.. started to look for water between Safa and Merve hills with anxiety. When she was there and back for seven times.. her son Ismail was exhausted. Thirst was too much for his little body. With his Rab's hikmah.. he hit his heels to the ground... our mother heard something. She looked at her back... a river was springing out from the place where she left her son. When Cebrail aleyhisselam heard the crying of Ismail and begging of our Hacer Mother... he put a spring there with Allah's consent. They called it "zemzem" It's a shifa to Muslims inshAllah.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 06 (Complete uploaded)

This is Episode number SIX of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Yannis Where is Edebali? Cut it short. Answer my question Shaitan1 Selcan Hatun Selcan Hatun Selcan Hatun is not even in Sogiit Selcan Hatun is not even in Sogiit Selcan Hatun is not even in Sogiit intelligence, Osman. You forget that we have dark shadows everywhere What did you do to Selcan HaturP You will decide that she is staying in a Kerwan she is staying in a Kerwan a

Can you give me your name, Hatun9 A martyr's mother and a martyr's wife, Selcan Hatun from the Kayis You have to be cautious, brothers. Boran' Yes my Bey the way to the right Don't let anyone escape. EyvAllah my Bey Come on Konur C MCl * ) pui II Now only Allah knows where he is Now only Allah knows where he is My Osman must know something, as he was wise even when he was a child Right away Selcan aunt. Come elcan You built your tent under the shadow of my Ertugrul Bey's tent B • it thanks to Allah loved ones InshaAllah. -Amin. -Amin A dark winter will come We don't migrate during this season. a VI Allah knows, Zohre k n    I 1 Ilah. I am worried a Nothing bad happened InshaAllah I am tired Zohre. My tribe is tired. we couldn't stay there. I came first. My tribe will set off soon, InshaAllah InshaAllah.

Who are they9 Who are they9 They are snakes, Bamsi Bey I have an entrustment which weighs my shoulder down, Bamsi Bey These infidels are the killers of my brother Aybars They have a leader as well will bring him too It wasn’t Yannis, right? He is the head of the snakes I caught his tail. And we will crack his head InshaAllah i| sunj cool m chest My Osman... Thank you. you forgot about Aybars. Bamsi Bey Brothers' Sisters! Friends' y that w • “J These snakes thought we would forget our pain and stop chasing it These snakes thought we wouldn't But... Dark Osman Bey held them with his claws and put them in front of me. poisonous head Ya Allah' Allahu Akber Allahu Akber Long live Bamsi Bey' Today is the day when we will behead all the snakes n mm ip It is time to walk to our faith, mum H7ixj inn My dark-eyed, brave Osman Welcome Aunt aac m Arldpii hi i *nnX ii Let's go to my father's tent. He found the killer of Tekfur. He found Aybars' iiiAin mRnn He turned into a flood. us with his flood His father's lion, Kayi's future, what makes you what makes you t makes as I saw you healthy, aunt. Oghuz tri and they will be strong InshaAllah my lion I heard that you went to the kerwan I did. What happened*7 I heard that you went to the kerwan I did. What happened*7 I heard that you went to the kerwan I heard that you went to the kerwan Did someone drew your attention there*7 Yes... Kulucahisar's Princess came to me Sofia Sofia Sofia... 1 • c-' • • They wanted me to spare someone's life 111 itiuni iui yuui iiit?, auiit. Yannis Who is Yannis? ■liinp hllRmm Ml Pl 111 AA 3AA My Osman... I was granted to see Sheik Edebah's face when I was in the kerwan e some important i What about his daughter7 aughter You are talking about Bala Hatun You are talking about Bala Hatun Sure Where are you going9 I have to go to the kerwan, aunt I have to go to the kerwan, aunt We will talk tonight I never thought my death would luuuciii... lie win iiiiiifk uicu lie uieu my Efendi. Prince Salvador Osman... is trapped, my Efendi.

Now it's an old wolfs turn I thought you would be sorry for your warriors, Prince Salvador I would only be sorry if I lost my ideals, Commander Do we know where we are going, 9 We are on the true way Of course, my Efendi. Muslim or being a Muslim, it's staying as a Muslim They sometimes hurt us, they sometimes dismiss We will move forward without giving up • ‘V    e (I Don't forget friends The reward for those who don't bow down to abasement is honour and reputation EyvAllah my Efendi. My Efendi, we heard that Yannis died They threw a piece of bread to the mouse A smart mouse looked at where he was and the piece of bread He thought there was something in it The bread was big, and the distance was short What do you doubt about, my Efendi? Yannis... is a big bait And it is making me think that he left so easily A girl like Sofia would never allow them to execute her father We know what their intention is You are the only one who knows where the treasure is That's why they will attack Osman lead him astray My Ak$a Did Osman see the execution7 No my Efendi has started. He will come to you when he learns Selamun Aleykum Aleykum Selam, Aleykum Selam Tell Edebali that Osman wants to see him about something important, Dervish EyvAllah. Osman Bey' Thanks to Allah, I found you.

I was worried as you left the tents without informing me Is your father offended by me’ You felt it, Osman Bey I came here, so I wanted to kiss his hand and get his pardon. My father accepts everyone who He is sorry for what you did. He wants to lead your way UUI II I wouldn't want to make him sad I know, Bala Hatun I tried to become the justice, but I should've fought for justice He'll be happy to see you He'll be happy to see you InshaAllah InshaAllah, Bala Hatun I will see his face and hear his prayers I have things to tell him Then to you Come sit, until my father comes, Osman Bey I know I was so afraid not being able to see you again I will send my Selcan aunt to your Wh are ou sad9 Selamun Aleykum Aleykum Selam Akpa Dervish Thank you My Efendi is busy, Osman Bey. Does he know that it's important? Does he know that it's important? He does I will see him Osman Bey' Know that sabr is the door to the reunion LI IU VI who came to him. Are you offended to the hand which didn't hold your hand or you reached your hand9 I did this nap tired you on the way But know that there are mountains in your way I can't surrender, Bala Hatun Then you have to be patient until you reunite Is our secret box ready, my /-i^d i It is leaking, my Efendi. d" " J " wJ My father must know something, Osman Bey I know it It is hard to wait for the reunion.

ini11or!11 inn father's breath for this But the way seems tough, know that you will be my breath know t Then do your heart good I will see, Bala Hatun You were going to tell me something Aygul Hatun What happened to AygiiP She came to me when I was your guest She told me that we were a trouble to you and your tribe She warned me Don't get mad, Osman Bey She is from your blood. She is from your blood. Why does Aygul care? It's not about me or you, Osman Bey Then what? Aygiil Hatun loves you Bala Hatun Leave the Aygul issue to me But... I didn't know that I made Edebali upset enough for him to reject seeing me I will wait with patience Our Efendi is busy, Osman Bey Be patient Patience is the door to the reunion Come sit There are things that your father Listen. My daughter Daughters are crowns for us Because she is a guest when she leaves on time And it's time for you, my daughter. I want you to go somewhere I want you to be a wife to a man Today... As you know, his Hatun passed away He wants you as his wife He asked me Do you give permission for it? Your father is asking you, daughter. As you wish, father My daughter Your mouth sa s different and your eyes says different. Stay alone a bit And think throughly. Alright. Girls can't think well, Dundar Bey How can you leave her with such A garden which doesn't want to be planted doesn't give any roses, Hatun I can sell at the new bazaar Let her make her decision Look at the fire of these candles Kalanos ‘ Al IIX1PI IQ We will defeat the Turks together that way hat wa As you look at me.. as our love's fire burns.. other Sofia They are migrating, 50 tents makes 500 throats, Hatun.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 07 (Full Episode Uploaded)

This is Episode number SEVEN of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. They captured osman, because they need information They think that they could reach the treasure through him M Ffcndi what is your order9 You will go to the castle as a messenger. Tell them: Edcbali will give the entrustments They have to free Osman in exchange. M Efendi we struggled lor years to take them Our friends were martyred on this way. Is it worth it for Osman9 We took the reputation of the Islamic World back Akga Dervish . But Osman is as valuable as the treasure Arc we really going to give the treasure to them mv Fl'endi? Tf we can take Osman, yes T will be waiting for Yannis. let us come w ith you father You will go to the Kay 1 tents. Bala. Tf something important happens there let us kn w Shaitan's orcath is ar Hind the tents Cut that breath if necessary. As you order father. Where wi 11 you go’ Wc came from the soil, and we are going to the soil. daughter May our war Hit me, so life will How instead of blood. hope will flow... Hit Hit’ H t Speak Where is Edcbali9 Speak or T will rip you and your Alps’ hearts out Speak! Where is he9 Speak' Come closer Come closer. at the place where you want to rip ofl In my heart He is in the hearts ^I Turks1 If vou arc powerful cnou take them! Shaitan, come! Bogag> ■>n c to me! Bogag! My brother' Boaag! Bogag T am hearing a little moaning.

Do you hear it'1 Lions roar Sofia! They don't wail! May our dungeons be filled with decayed lions' bones. Hang on my brothcri Don't bow down! Allah isHAYY! (The Fxcr-I.iMne) Bo”ac My Rabb... savs in Bakara Or do von think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you9" Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) Shut Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) Make these dogs shut up1 Allah-u Akbar! (Allah is The Greatest) It's the scene of my flawless victory Dundar Bey. Wc know who did this. Now order us. Kayi's Alps will raid Kulucahisar castle. Why do you think it's Kulucahisar Bamsi Bey 9 Sofia and Kalanos came to our tents and thcv want friendship Wc don't even know who did this. O Sulcvman Shah... who is sitting on your coat now0 He can't even recogni/c the enemies . Fvcn T realized that devil when I just arrived. How cant vou see Sofia's real face7 It's not like the Fast you came from Sclcan Halun. This border has a critical balance and diplomatics. Tf you hadn't run away with vour husband >ou would've known There is no mind but words. She doesn't look at herself and trying to teach us diplomatics. Your period passed Sclcan Halun H vc u try to prevent our business I won't just say words, know that. Look at her Bamsi a stranger would think she was a Sultan, Don't make me go mad. Know your limit 7ohre! Shut up Sclcan Halun, Sclcan Hatun. Tf vou ever argue like this again T will cut vour tongues. Now, leas e the battlefield to men. Hatuns. Go out! Dundar Bc! Dundar Bc Apparently there arc some people who forgot about Kayi's furor here. Make them remember. Osman is my son Wc won't find omfort until wc find him But the same is bi"acr than I thought Wc will ambush like wolves to save Osman from the trap, and roar like lions. Wc will be as sly as foxes. Niw. . listen to me well. Big devil Udcomc You arc coming one alter another. Our biggest pleasure is to make you sull'er UPIUS Pain is honcj fir us, and suffering is sim Don't get too excited Osman. We still have time. We will listen to >ur meaningful sentences Princess Sofia., well done my daughter The Turks won't stop. and look for Osman in the castle. They will see vou as an angel May it be easy Osman. Gundu/ Bey we can't ignore u hat they arc saving. You will go to the castle with Bamsi Bey and talk to Sofia Make them feel my anger. Tell them.

If our friends arc involved Osman's trap . wc will cut their hands and rip their hearts out Yes mv Bc Thank you Dundar Bc T wasn’t done with that red devil. You arc going there for Osman's sake. Bamsi Bev Don't forget i Wc don't leave anything half-finished. Batur. Your Alps will look everywhere. You w ill be on alert They will search every place If you find a trace of a man, inform us. Yes my father I thought you would be smarter You took the bait right away Osman Isn't it early to celebrate your victory Yannis^ Our light has just started Thanks to my Rabb .. He gave me an evil enemy like you. Did you learn these words from your lather t.UEUlSQ You want to learn where Sheikh Fdcbali rig tQ You want me to sell him and find where the treasure is To be honest T don't care where the treasure is T want to destroy your reputation Tfyou take valuable pieces of a state vou take it's hon lur and race T have many treasures You mifijht take our treasure but you can't take our souls. Our ancestors say "The State leaves but morals sta" Our m irals arc in nir hearts and minds. F.vcn if there is one Turk left in the earth that means our state is still alive. And that one Turk's aim is to destroy your sultanate! Osman Bey... you must be thirsty. . You arc so angry newbie Osman Ts it ready 0 Fire. . fire, which burns iron... Show us your power. Shaitan! Dastard1 You have good friends, Osman. As you get hurt, they scream.

Is this the power of your fire. Yannis Witness my victory Osman. Mceala Where is Fdebali9 Where is Fdcbali9 Allah! In the Name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful. Verily We have granted thee a manifest Victory That Allah may forgive thee thy faults of the past and those to follow, fulfil His favour to thee and guide thee on the Straight Wax And that Allah may help thee with powerful help." Tt is He Who sent down Tranquil I it} into the hearts of the Believers that thcx ma add faith to their faith for to Allah belong the Forces of the heavens and the earth and Allah is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom Fnou h Enough I will tell you where Fdcbali I'm listening to vou, wise Osman Where is Edebali? Master Yannis! Master Yannis! Allah is HAYY! (The Ever-Living) Allah is HAQQ! (The Absolute Truth) Allah is ONE! Dastards. Master Yannis1 Did you hear from Osman Bey, Batur9 Aren't you his friend1 You couldn't prelect your Bey. Wc made all the enemies kneel but the traitors among us stab us in the back. InshaAllah you didn't betray again Or else T will make vou a prey for cbgs. You can't even protect} our Bey Samsa. So that you were so brave, where were you when Osman was abducted and his Alps were martyred'1 Yau arc the tire of (it nah Batur But T promised Bamsi Bey T won't carrv wood to the fitnah fire until vvc destroy the enemies If T hear one another thing about vou no one can save vou from my teeth Cut it short Samsa. Go to the Kayi tribe and obey my father Dundar Bey Frtugrul Bey gave the power to my father. Why did you visit mc° Wc arc not here to visit you Sofia Wc canu here to question you An attack ma>bc a bctraval. You will tell us. T don't understand what you're say ing What betraval what a tack arc you talking about9 Osman Bey and his Alps were attacked.

There is no need to keep it loni?. Tf Kulucahisar did this, vou should be scared of us. Y^u arc threatening us on our lands in our castle. Gundu/ Bey We cbn't threaten Kalams! It's the order of Suleyman §ah's son Dundar Bey if it’s you who killed our Alps, w ho attacked our Bevs and harmed our union, Ravi's furvr will be on you I swCar on the faith in our hearts. We will break your door with our thunder nailed horses . and with xir irin fists. And we will make vour walls grave s tones for vou Wc will do it Sofia vallahi b llahi T understand your pain Bamsi Bey. We arc >our most powerful allies. Whv would wc do this0 Wc killed the traitor among us. Yannis Tust to strcnethcn our friendship. T lost my lather for this peace. Whoever breaks this peace T will kill him. Commander Kalanos! Order all the soldiers in Kulucahisar. Our powerful all Kayi tribe's Osman Bey will be looked for. thins that harms him will be destroyed Wc won't stop until wc hear fr6'm nirff Fnd your doubts, Gunduz Bey As wc protect peace everyone will win FyvAllah Princess Sofia EyvAllah. Sofia these eyes. saw many foxes disguised as sheep Tn the end. these loxes were the materials of my shoes. Know that Princess Sofia. Come, my Gunduz Let's go. FyvAllah Bamsi Bey Master, arc you alrigh ' He even took too much. He is strong as a lion He won't speak easily Keep torturing him when he wakes up. Where arc you going Master9 To the castle Fdebali will contact me for Osman. Y^ur men will be cautious. Yes master. Kavis can smell the blood. What arc you doing here0 Traitor! Priest Marcus! Tursun Fakih' Soldiers! Catch him! If someone touches me Andreas will die! You will take me to Sofia!

T brought Edebah's greetings! Fat meat Slowly jackal Don't die T still need you Why arc you doing this9 What do you want from me9 Fvcn if we arc opposite sides we have the same enemy. UBILISQ Listen to me well Osman's alive bvdv was a trouble but his dead body will bring more troubles. Tell me where Osman is. T hac t> "ir^teet mv lather's reputation Why would T care about your father's reputation9 T can't tell von w here Osman is. T don't want Osman alive. . T want him dead Osman is an obstacle standing against my dreams. When weg) hunting he leads. When we have a meeting. he speaks Osman is always the strong one And I always stood back T can't move forward while he is around. Either T will kill you ^rT will give tenfold of this gold. There is nothing to think about Yxi want Osman's head from me. Tell me about the sold can even kill my father I will be waiting lor you by the riser Brine his head by tonight. But, T won't give you any gold before T see his head. Tt was a good agreement Tt was a good aerccmcnt. Anyone here0 Tsn'l there anyone1 Isn't there anyone9 You are there son. Edebali! Who else do you need9 Fdebali 1 Where are you9 People have their beloved ones in their hearts. Don t look for me elsewhere Thanks to Allah Fdebali Thev tied my hands and everything. . T am desperate. I have no power left People who find real freedom in Allah's way can’t be held captives, son. Why am I sulTcring Why am I sufTcring Why am I suffering Why am T sidfcrine How can I get rid of this' The cure is hidden in the problem. You will see. Take it son lake it Take t Take t Separate the dirt and soil. So you will learn how to separate.

You will learn so your knowledge will go further. Real treasure is science. Osman Treasures are only obvious to the ones who can see. you think Allah who sees hears and knows everything. forgot vou9 Do you think His servant came and tied you9 Get rid of your doubts, so i. Separate the dirt, and reach the treasury So. Undoubtedly, along with the hardship there is ease" So Undoubtedly, along with the hardship there is ease" So. Undoubtedly, along with the hardship there is case" (Surah Al-lnshirah 94:5) So, Undoubtedly alone with the hardship there is ease" So. Undoubtedly along with the hardship there is ease" So. Undoubtedly, along with the hardship there is ease" So. Undoubtedly along with the hardship there is ease" So, Undoubtedly along with the hardship there is ease" So. Undoubtedly, along with the hardship there is ease" So. Undoubtedly, along with the hardship there is ease" Bala Hatun! Slow down.

Your speed competes with your shamelessness Wc want you away from but you come closer Don't you have any grace' You don't know what our morals arc as you don't know your limit Since when do Turks dismiss their guests9 T know what to say but you don't know where to stop You came with your sinister feet you brought trouble Osman will die because of you. Ho w much blood do you want to be shed 7 Isn't it cn 'Hb'h9 Do you always cry when you arc in trouble9 Tt's like von were raised in a palaee instead of a tribe Aygul sister, if you haxc big drcams. keep our heart bis as well Tt shouldn't be ruined in even incident. If vou raise vour hand to me again.

I will take your eyes hi Hatuns What's happening here9 We are always in trouble because of them. And they arc at our door again without any shame. Bala . get in the tent, daughter Go mind your business1 Aaul . ou forgot, let me remind vou You are a Bey's daughter. Your biggest ornament is your decency That's the first one Osman put his life in risk for Bala Hatun Fven you can't get in between them And that's the second one Al wavs remember them Don't try my patience And that's the third one. What's happening Andreas9 How can you come in here with a I'akc-pricsl':’ Calm down Sofia. Your old friend came to visit you. Why arc you an ary9 Soldiers! Andreas will die if you take one another step. T brought Fdcbah's offer Fl’cndi Yannis was right Priest Marcus you came here yourself You will bring the treasure T am listening to you. T won't say a \ yrd until Yannis comes here I will wait for him here I hope I w 'in't disturb you. Did vou hear frvm Osman Bev'1 N i but T know that red dev 11 is d >in£» this. Kulucahisar's devils arc playing a game to us. They don't know that wc arc all granted with something I wish we could destroy their castle After Osman Bey returns wc w ill do that lor sure. My Osman . I wonder how he is Osman is the future of ^ur tribe May my Allah protect him M} father sent me here after he heard about Osman To ask if you need anything He needs to support you Mav Allah be with him You arc havine a long conversation. Don't you listen to your Bey in this tribe9 Ts there a dualism now as you arc keeping someone who is unwanted9 So, Undoubtedly along with the hardship there is ease" So Undoubtedly along with the hardship there is ease" So Undoubtedly along with the hardship there is ease" Thanks to Allah! Aik hi' M Bey M Bev' It's m first time seeing a li in passed out from getting beat You should sec it's claws1 Ya Allah1 Arc you showing off as your Dundar Bey is the representer now1

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 8:47 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 08 (Complete Episode uploaded)

This is Episode number 8 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. My father see it fit like this, Osman Bey Allah is with those who are patient. May I come in. my son'? I want to be alone, my aunt This Episode Is Sponsored By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The one who can t be with his love. is alone in the crowd, my son It isn t important that i m here or not I can t breathe normally while I’m thinking my aunt. Why did he think that I’m not suitable for his daughter'? What did I do wrong and he takes no notice of me9 This isn t about that, my son Sheykh Edebali is the one who knows your bravery and your character. The real matter is what will you do now Will you be perished by your anger... Or will you be right minded7 This is the matter Seems like, winter will be tough. We have to work hard. We have to protect the right of the poor We should also prepare the goods which we will give to them as charity. You II see.. We will ride out the storm. Its okay. It didn t burn. Don t worry There s no burns on your skin. However. The burn is deep inside Bala. Everything happens for a reason The important thing is to understand why my Sheykh made this decision I don t know why and what’s going to happen. The only thing I know is that... My heart belongs to Osman If I have to wait. I can wait for a lifetime. Patience is cold as marble. But.. If I'm waiting for Osman, it's pleasure for me If it's about Osman Bey I believe your waiting won't last long. He II find a way somehow. Having a heartache is weird It's like I'm freezing... And burning at the same time I don t know which one it is that I'm feeling. However, my father has all the answers. I ll go and talk to him. Welcome, my daughter. Thank you, father.

The nights are longer now I thought you might be hungry You did well Thank you, my Bala. It's important to know the right time, to seize for it In these lands White flowers on the almond tree blossom in winter... Because they think it's already spring. They’ve deceived by... The fake beam of sun that surrounds their branches. Yet Since they didn't blossom at the right time All they got is the chilliness of the night. Time is an important element in the affairs of a heart, my daughter Beware your fresh leaves and your essence... That I've worked so hard, from winter sun. Don t let the coldest time of winter To ruin flowers. I don t want you to see Osman. So you know. Bala. What happened. Bala? What s the matter? My father. He doesn t want me to see Osman He has come to a conclusion in his mind, Gonca. He has come to a conclusion Once upon a time there was a woman with outstanding beauty... And a trustworthy man. Allah, made them cross each other with the occasion of a gazelle. They instantly fell in love when they saw each other. Which one should I tell, my son. They fought against numerous troubles. Yet, they never gave up, not once That love got stronger and active And three valiants came to the life Gunduz, Savci.. And you Now, if you pull a face and ruin yourself in vain. Tell me. how can you be together? My heart is a battlefield, my aunt My lover stands really close to me. But. I can t take her out. It's not rage Not ambition Not being able to come together drives me mad. May I come in, my bey7 Come in. Konur Alp My bey. Your inner fire effects me.

I couldn t stay in the alp s tent I came to you Give the order, so we can fly, my bey. Since, she is in love with you as well. Let's kidnap Bala Hatun, my bey. I love chaos, but... This time its more than I’ve imagined. You ve got the hardest task in this chaos, Sofia. As long as we reach our ideals, father. The only power that could deal with Kayi tribe... Without using any weapon, is Ali§ar Therefore, we must gain his alliance. Don t drive yourself into the ground, master. I got your point May people give... And pour water to you as well. May your boy... Respectful to you as well, my son. Thank you, my father. May Allah accept. Is there any problem in the camp, Yaman? There is no problem, my bey But, I’ve heard some news. You stand in your place like an owl. yet you see everything. Yaman Tell me... What is it? Osman Bey has sent Selcan Hatun to Sheykh Edebali... To ask for his daughter in marriage. What’s his answer? He didn t give his consent. Sheykh Edebali brushed him off If you sent your aunt instead of your uncle who is a principality bey. That’s just how it goes. Now, Osman o May I come in. uncle? Come in, my nephew. My father. What do you want in the time of morning prayer9 There is news about a caravan from our look-out alps at the frontier It left from Nikea I think it s going to Kulucahisar. The good news is coming Is it loaded? It is fully loaded They re trying to hide from us but They re making preparations for a battle. Do you think they re making preparations my bey?

Moreover, silly They re smiling upon us But making preparations for a battle What is your command7 Seems like Everybody is showing the sword they hold, my nephew. We II do the same Are we going to attack the castle, my bey? No No. No No First, we ll attack the caravan which is very important to the heathens... And leave the castle breathless They think Dundar Bey has forgotten But they don t know.. That I don t forget anything. They II pay the price. For my daughter s kidnapping And Osman s torture They will pay. I ll tell Osman to get ready with his alps. on on on on There s no need This will be done by my valiant Batur We haven’t attacked the heathens for a long time Now go and show them who is Dundar Bey s son Batur Alp. Bring the booty to the camp So all Kayi Beys can see a true valiant As you command, my bey. My friends. It's obvious now Without getting rid of the evil in Kulucahisar... We can t live in peace on this land Are we going to migrate, my Sheykh?

On the contrary... We II settle down here, my Zulfikar. We II fight openly now It's hard to live in a principality, my Sheykh. It requires having strong allies Sanjak Bey Ali§ar is the man of Konya that is under the attack of Mongols. In the absence of Ertugrul Bey Dundar Bey won t work with us. uewso We didn t give our consent to Osman. You re asking who are we going to be an ally with. I couldn’t say, my master. You completed me We don t plead to anyone Allah giveth That’s why... We II settle in the new bazaar. Moreover More strong, more steady We II help believers with our artisanship. Pehlivan. Yes, my master. Zulfikar. Yes, my Sheykh Send word to... Tekeli. Konya Alaya and Kayseri. Everyone should be awake Everyone who has faith in their hearts Will get under weigh. It is time to sow the seeds of faith on these principality lands. As you wish my Sheykh. As you wish my master. Do you see the silk... The fabric? It suits you, my Bey. They are the same as in the palace Ali§ar Bey’s mansion... Has no difference from a palace Isn’t that right, Nizamettin? Right, my bey. What is it with the long face9 The conditions inside of your principality aren't good at all What are you talking about? What does that mean? When you were in Konya.. The matter of Osman and Kulucahisar blazed up again, my Bey. Ah Nizamettin, Nizamettin.

You think you're gathering news. I know what Osman did. I also know the rest. Osman's alps are dead. His purpose is very clear. He wants to kill Sofia and Kalanoz. While speaking of Sofia, she wants to visit you in the mansion, my bey It is obvious that it is about this matter. I love the ones who wear silk or flowers Send the word to the princess, she can come. I smell like a goat because of those nomads. Zorba Prepare the bath at once. My Black Osman.. Don t be sad about your love affair It doesn’t fit a man, my son. It isn t only about the love affair. Bamsi Bey. My son. Then tell your problem to this white haired Bamsi Bey. Sheykh Edebali. He dismisses me. He doesn't deem me worthy of speaking My son... Sheykh Edebali is a supreme man. It is hard to be friends with a supreme man. He knows better than us. my son My son Be careful. It isn’t the right time for being sad. A caravan is coming from Nikea to Kulucahisar. So they understood that they are in a tight corner My son. they understood but. Dundar Bey appointed Batur for the raid It is obvious that he wants to make Batur famous. He makes the right thing. He is already late. If Allah wills Batur will do what is necessary. He has to hold firm when Ali§ar come across to him My bey... Ali§ar Bey returned from Konya. Thank you.

Boran My Bey, one more thing. Edebali Is settling down in the new bazaar with his friends My Bey, it is the right time. Let s ride our black horses Keep an eye on Ali§ar s mansion I want to know the visitors. As you command, my Bey. I am going to the new bazaar Bamsi Bey Camp is entrusted to you. Alright, my Osman Take it. What is the matter Aygul? Are your rugs overshadowed7 Why do you use dark colors? When our burden is lessened... White flowers will blossom on our rugs, if Allah wills. Are we the deadweight on your back. Zohre? Say it clearly, don t beat around the bush. Stop being a witch. It's not intended to you. Calm down. Who is it intended to then? Who is the deadweight on your back? The deadweight isn’t on my back. It is on all of our backs, Selcan Hatun We re in disagreement since Edebali has come to our camp We re in disagreement not because of the man who is a friend of Allah It is because of the one who sits on the throne and eaten up with pride. Well, well. Both you lost your sight and forgot our customs, hatun Where did you see that aunt goes to ask for Marriage for the bey s son while his uncle is here?

Let s accept that... I can understand from Osman s face that you turned back from the door If you get into deep water... You take your measure. You say the bey s son but I say my son. If my son wants something from me, I do it on no account It is true that Sheykh Edebali didn’t give his consent. It is true that Osman is sad. But a valiant is kneaded with sadness. find happiness with love I know my valiant well. He won t give up am sorry about his father s effort Why is that? While the son of mighty Ertugrul Ghazi is running after a woman. My Batur is attacking to heathen s caravan. They said it for a reason. That you can see the valiant on the battlefield. You will pay a heavy price for this. From now on, judgement is the weapon commander. We won t stop until you stop breathing in your stone castle... so you know. Now go! Tell your owners that Batur son of Dundar Bey has seized the caravan. Separate gold and ornaments. Onur Alp. As you wish. Batur Alp. My brothers For so long we haven t attacked a caravan of heathen From now on They’ll sense the fire of our weapons on their necks. We II attack all of a sudden like a death Allahu-Akbar. (God is the Greatest) Allahu-Akbar! (God is the Greatest) Long live Dundar Bey1 Long live Dundar Bey1 Peace be with you Peace be upon you What happened? Why it is so crowded7 We re waiting for Sheykh Edebali Okay, thank you You’re welcome My Bey. It s the right time Let us go around the back You shall pry around. Konur brother. I ll take care of the rest. Alright, my bey. Welcome, my Sheykh Welcome, my Sheykh Welcome, my Sheykh Welcome Welcome. Welcome, my Sheykh Peace be with you.

Peace be upon you Peace be upon you In the name of Allah My dears... My friends show respect to me as heir Sheykh. My name is Edebali. We ve put belt of effort on and came to trade As a profession of prophet. My comrades called as Ahi. Many of my friends are also on the road We believe in the day of reckoning... Where the oppressed get his rights. Therefore, our aim... Is justice, at all costs. We wish... The order of the market shall work properly. We want the right one shall get what he deserves, not the strong one. We want poor to be fed, everyone should share We want people to get and eat the good stuff cheap Therefore, we re going to take a stand in this market. Good luck to everyone U00UJV Welcome, my princess. This way. Princess I’ve adorned the ground with carpets for your beautiful eyes to rejoice. Welcome to my mansion. Your mansion... Is as beautiful as they say... Ali§ar Bey. It used to be a mansion... But turned into a palace when a princess like you stepped in I poured roses on your path They are the princess of flowers. Come in My Sheykh Come on in, Osman Bey. What do you want from me? My consent... Or a soul9 I want my match. What if I don't give it to you? Then I'll wait at your doorstep I'll watch for your time Only dervishes capable of... waiting at doorstep, Osman Bey. You II reach the end of your rope And your bridge of wisdom shall collapse Thus you can t stand. Waling. Is not suitable for a raw man. Or a naive valiant. Is for a wrestler... who can beat himself not just his enemies. You step onto the field. And be ready V o o a This game of patience Is way out of your league, Osman Bey. I ve wrestled so many times. I ve fought so many battles I’ve never failed. Yet Now I fall flat on my face. Alright.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 8:49 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 09 (Complete Episode Uploaded)

This is Episode number 9 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Ali§ar Bey! Ali§ar Bey! How dare you take a Bey from his tent9 You're standing against a principality bey Put that dagger in its sheathe Put down your weapons I'll drown this tent with the blood of your soldiers. Ali§ar Bey! Stay away from my brother! Stay back Gunduz. I don’t want to hurt you as well. How did you hear That Kalonoz is dead. Ali§ar Bey9 I was in the castle... They said, the one who killed Kalonoz was from Kayis Dundar Bey, why are they speaking while you are here? We re the valiants of Kayi, Ali§ar Bey. We only believe in the decree of Allah And presidentship of messenger of Allah Dundar Bey, think wisely. This will end either by mass massacre or exile. Do you think the Mongol which I hinge on, won't pay account for this? We're saying Osman is innocent, why don't you understand9 You victimize us because of Kulucahisar. Neither them nor you I am looking for justice Since you’re our principality bey, you should have lead us instead of hanging around You shouldn't come here without permission It's enough Osman I'm not going to learn the order and permission from you. I'll take your heads right now. What do you think you're doing here, you heathens? Osman killed Kalonoz He is going to pay for it Begone. Don't you know that we ll not deliver Osman Bey to you? Who is going to stop me7 You? Move aside! This Episode Is Sponsored By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How could you draw your weapons and raid on the beys tent9 We're not raiding the tent Abdurrahman Ghazi, we're doing our job VISIT OUR WEBSITE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're innocent, then why are you hiding behind the weapons? Are you afraid of my judgement? Thanks to Allah. I am not afraid anything that I see Yet, I'm afraid of atrocity, Ali§ar Bey. Do you think I'm going to sacrifice you for heathens7 I'm going to set up a fair trial. Osman, there are Byzantium. Mongols I don’t want any new trouble. Pull yourself together. I'm not afraid from the trail or your judgement I want to speak with Sofia face to face Osman, do not trust this man. Osman, you don't have to go my nephew Well protect you until the last sword or the last blood of the Kayis. Me and my weapon, we're trusting your judgement. Ali§ar Bey. Ali§ar Bey... Someone attacked the new market last night. . Our men have been slaughtered. Who would have done such a thing, Nizamettin? I'll go to the new market. Take him to the mansion. Let him wait in the dungeon until I return Osman Bey. Soldiers! Where are you taking our Bey? Should we be afraid to die or... Should we wait for it. my Bala? This was the first dhikr (prayer) that you gave to me, I wouldn’t know, my Sheykh Hadhrat Hamza, Sultan of Valiants... Towards the end of his life... He started to go battles without wearing an armor. People noticed the situation. Some of them asked... Father of the master of swords Didn't you read the verse of Allah which says that we shouldn’t put ourselves in danger? Hadhrat Hamza answered with steadiness... While I was young, I saw the death as a farewell to this world... When I become clear with the light of my nephew Hadhrat Muhammad (PBUH)... I comprehend.

The verse that says don't put yourself in danger if you are afraid to die. was for that. Shortly, death is not an end. it's a beginning that opens the gate of truth. If we accept this as it is, we won't be afraid to die. we'll start to wait for it In the times that we live, people who open the gates of victory are not the ones who afraid to die But the valiants who kill death like Hadhrat Hamza Lucky those valiants... They don’t worry about their stuff and life. Lucky those valiants, they won't choose their desires instead of their cause Lucky those heroes, their names will be given to a generation... To an era... To a soul. Who do you think you're playing with? Do you think you'll get away from me with your lies? I deserved your anger. My only wish is to die as a Muslim. My son. You made my Aybars a martyr. You tore my heart out. You killed my son My life is in your hands, Bamsi Bey. However... If you spare my life I'd be your son till the day you die. Give your blessings to me. You felt the pain of losing your child because of me. Bamsi Bey Do the necessary Killing the commander of Kulucahisar and... Throwing him in front of the castle like an animal huh'? You'll you pay for this in such a way That the whole world will hear about it, Osman. First. Osman Then all Kayis. And then all Turks. I’ll rip their hearts out and feed the dogs with them. I swear to God. Not only for Kalanoz but also for all the soldiers we lost I'll kill tens of Turks for each of them. think Ali§ar Bey removed Osman from his camp. We can't touch Kayis unless he's dead Even if Ali§ar Bey removed Osman from Kayis He can't control him Osman will eventually manage to escape. Samsa Bey! Don't make us hurt a brother. Zorba1 Free. Osman Bey! We re aides, Samsa Bey. Don't put us to trouble Alright then. If there is someone who wants to die they can pull his weapon. I warned you once. I won’t do it twice. Zorba Come and take him then Brothers.

Put your weapons down Don't let alps' anger ruin you. Don’t suffer for nothing. Don’t tie these valiants up too hard. Bora brother. We don't want them to be wasted. Command is yours, my bey Thank you, Samsa Sarge. I can’t wait to watch Osman's death. You're right But in case he survives, we should plan something My messenger bird Nizameddin. Brought us important information Ali§ar has fallen in love with Edebali's daughter. Only this information is Enough to put Ali§ar and Osman against each other. But don't forget If Osman surrendered to Ali§ar. he must have a plan We have to act very careful Is there any news from Salvador? No, sir. |i bear witness that there isino/deitytout God1... And I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God. I bear witness that there is no deity but God I bear witness that there is no deity but God And I bear witness that... Muhammad is the messenger of God What are we going to do. Osman Bey9 Ali§ar Bey is waiting for gold that is coming from Konya which is occupied by Mongols Soldiers were talking about it. Then it’s time for booty, my bey.

The gold of Ali§ar is halal to the friends of Turks, Osman Bey The destiny of Turks... Will be determined by the valiants . Who give his goods and life for this cause Not the ones who take gold from the enemy Samsa Sarge Tell Abdurrahman Ghazi to seize the gold with alps However, for now, nobody should know what we do. Don't worry about it, Osman Bey Konur brother, is there any news from Bamsi Bey7 He hasn't come back, my bey. We should catch him before he kills Salvador. He has the key of Sofia May our holy war be blessed Allah is Ever Lasting. Allah The Truthful Allah is Ever Lasting. Allah The Truthful Hatuns. I don't want the peace in our camp To be ruined because of Ali$ar You're in charge of hatuns and children Idiot! He made Kulucahisar his friend. He became their dog. Don't worry Dundar Bey With the last thing he did... He went too far You didn't care when he slapped Batur When it comes to Osman, he went too far When you look at it you see a slap But when I look at it I see migration routes Exile and dead bodies Of course we didn t take it on the chin Of course we wrote it on the black notebook. You. wait for it We always stay quite and shut up. He slapped my brave son in front of people like a child. When it comes to my mind, my heart bleeds. Zohre don't you know us7 Do you think that Ali§ar can get away with that slap? Batur is the same with Osman. Is Osman different from Batur?

Osman is our son. so is Batur Thank you, Selcan Hatun. Thank you. Like you said, of course When I say wait, I mean be patient When the right time comes, weapons of Kayi's Will cut the hands that slapped and tried to chain us Everyone should know that Peace be with you. Sheykh Edebali Peace be upon you You came with a lot of men... What is the matter, Ali§ar Bey? Our existence serves for the system We are here for the rules. Bad things happened last night. Do you know anything about it? What is it? Some of my men were killed by the bandits at the bazaar Did you hear something? Ablution is the best way for redemption. Now wash your ears with your little finger.. Your back of the head with your backhands.. And then your feet. May Allah accept it. Thank you. Osman Thank you. Take it. Oh, Allah! My sons Before you ask. I will tell you Our prophet Hadhrat Muhammad PBUH his uncle Hadhrat Hamza, Was made a martyr by Vah§i, Who accepted the religion and took the name Hadhrat Vah§i But my bey. Konur. Konur. Konur. Konur Alp. Listen to me! Listen to me! Listen to me! My son Aybars was a brave man.

But was he more brave than the uncle of Hadhrat Muhammad PBUH. Hadhrat Hamza? Our prophet forgave his uncle s murderer I am a simple Bamsi Beyrek As long as we have men as brave as you, noone can touch us, Bamsi Bey. My Osman My bey, what if this heathen is lying because of the fear of death? We will understand that soon. His first exam will be hard. May Allah forgive their sins. We sleep early and get up early. This is our prophets tradition. I’m suprised. We thought that you can hear and see while sleeping. Then you don t know that Osman Bey killed Kalanoz. Why are you sad about the death of the biggest heathen like Kalanoz, Ali§ar Bey? Don t think that I don t know you work with Osman. m asking you if you are related or not with this incident Working with a valiant like Osman, is happiness. I have nothing to say about his braveness But he is self-ordained. Eagles don t enter the cages Forests aren't enough for lions. Ali§ar Bey I am in charge in this area.

I don t know about lions or eagles. The Mongols in Konya don t want any trouble. Allah knows what happened last night, Ali§ar Bey. But, I know that If you add water to soil, it becomes clay... If you add blood, it becomes a homeland Well done for Osman if he killed that heathen He is a great valiant. Why is the gillyflower unhappy? It was without water. Nobody thought to water it It died away May it be easy, ladies. For so long. I want to decorate the walls of my mansion with glazed tiles. I don’t know anyone skillful like you. Besides, our religion orders us to Give the job to ones that are capable to do it. Same verse continues as when you rule, rule with justice. The companionship of Bala Hatun is such a blessing, isn't it Gonca Hatun? Her knowledge, her skill... Masha'Allah, Masha’Allah. I will definitely entrust my mansion to you... Bala Hatun. When our skillful Ahis arrive, talk about your situation with them, Ali§ar Bey My work is not painting the walls of a mansion. Ali§ar Bey. What is it, Nizamettin? Kayi Alps, kidnapped Osman Bey from our soldiers What are you talking about?1 Let me pour my Sheykh Thank you, my daughter My Sheykh Tell me my daughter Just now, Nizamettin Bey brought news while Ali§ar Bey was leaving.

He said Osman escaped from the soldiers Ali§ar Bey got angry and left. What is going on. my Sheykh? Ali§ar Bey. arrested Osman for the crime of killing Kalonoz Did he arrest him? So. Osman Bey has escaped from their hands. He must know something. What if anything happens to Osman Bey. my Sheykh? Bala... Since when have we started to worry about a man? Everyone is entrusted to Allah. Instead of worrying about Osman. You shall deal with your business. Don't step in Pour some more. Mongols arrived to the caravansary, my lady. You're taking care of your fish really well. They're in need of me. I look after the ones That are in need of me Behind your tough look You have a caring soul, Ali^ar Bey. You're living in a small pool called Kulucahisar just like these fish My generosity is valid for you as well Surely, you are in need of us as. we in need of your generosity. Princess... I've given you so many opportunities in my lands in return of your smile and kind words Trading, till the end. If it’s Osman, just ask for it, I'll skin him. But if it is just self abuse, a darkness comes between us... Your soldiers haven't brought Osman Bey yet I hope you didn't let slip the fish that you caught Ali§ar Bey. God damn it. Salvador Go to Master Yanms at once Tell him that princess Sofia fell into trap of Osman, hurry. Where are my soldiers I’ve loosened their ropes. They’ll be here shortly. I'm going to hang you with that rope Soldiers! You're revolting against my judgement, huh? You enact your death with your disrespectful behaviour. I put my trust in your judgement and came, Ali^ar Bey. And now. I've surrendered to your justice. What is the meaning of this, Ali$ar Bey?

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Mon May 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 10 (Complete Episode Uploaded)

This is Episode number 10 of Kurulus Osman Season 1 with Urdu Subtitles. Ali§ar Bey! Ali§ar Bey! How dare you take a Bey from his tent9 You're standing against a principality bey Put that dagger in its sheathe Put down your weapons I'll drown this tent with the blood of your soldiers. Ali§ar Bey! Stay away from my brother! Stay back Gunduz. I don’t want to hurt you as well. How did you hear That Kalonoz is dead. Ali§ar Bey9 I was in the castle... They said, the one who killed Kalonoz was from Kayis Dundar Bey, why are they speaking while you are here? We re the valiants of Kayi, Ali§ar Bey. We only believe in the decree of Allah And presidentship of messenger of Allah Dundar Bey, think wisely. This will end either by mass massacre or exile. Do you think the Mongol which I hinge on, won't pay account for this? We're saying Osman is innocent, why don't you understand9 You victimize us because of Kulucahisar. Neither them nor you I am looking for justice Since you’re our principality bey, you should have lead us instead of hanging around You shouldn't come here without permission It's enough Osman I'm not going to learn the order and permission from you. I'll take your heads right now. What do you think you're doing here, you heathens? Osman killed Kalonoz He is going to pay for it Begone. Don't you know that we ll not deliver Osman Bey to you? Who is going to stop me7 You? Move aside! This Episode Is Sponsored By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How could you draw your weapons and raid on the beys tent9 We're not raiding the tent Abdurrahman Ghazi, we're doing our job VISIT OUR WEBSITE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're innocent, then why are you hiding behind the weapons? Are you afraid of my judgement? Thanks to Allah. I am not afraid anything that I see Yet, I'm afraid of atrocity, Ali§ar Bey. Do you think I'm going to sacrifice you for heathens7 I'm going to set up a fair trial. Osman, there are Byzantium. Mongols I don’t want any new trouble. Pull yourself together. I'm not afraid from the trail or your judgement I want to speak with Sofia face to face Osman, do not trust this man. Osman, you don't have to go my nephew Well protect you until the last sword or the last blood of the Kayis. Me and my weapon, we're trusting your judgement. Ali§ar Bey. Ali§ar Bey... Someone attacked the new market last night. . Our men have been slaughtered. Who would have done such a thing, Nizamettin? I'll go to the new market. Take him to the mansion. Let him wait in the dungeon until I return Osman Bey. Soldiers! Where are you taking our Bey? Should we be afraid to die or... Should we wait for it. my Bala? This was the first dhikr (prayer) that you gave to me, I wouldn’t know, my Sheykh Hadhrat Hamza, Sultan of Valiants... Towards the end of his life... He started to go battles without wearing an armor. People noticed the situation. Some of them asked... Father of the master of swords Didn't you read the verse of Allah which says that we shouldn’t put ourselves in danger? Hadhrat Hamza answered with steadiness... While I was young, I saw the death as a farewell to this world... When I become clear with the light of my nephew Hadhrat Muhammad (PBUH)... I comprehend.

The verse that says don't put yourself in danger if you are afraid to die. was for that. Shortly, death is not an end. it's a beginning that opens the gate of truth. If we accept this as it is, we won't be afraid to die. we'll start to wait for it In the times that we live, people who open the gates of victory are not the ones who afraid to die But the valiants who kill death like Hadhrat Hamza Lucky those valiants... They don’t worry about their stuff and life. Lucky those valiants, they won't choose their desires instead of their cause Lucky those heroes, their names will be given to a generation... To an era... To a soul. Who do you think you're playing with? Do you think you'll get away from me with your lies? I deserved your anger. My only wish is to die as a Muslim. My son. You made my Aybars a martyr. You tore my heart out. You killed my son My life is in your hands, Bamsi Bey. However... If you spare my life I'd be your son till the day you die. Give your blessings to me. You felt the pain of losing your child because of me. Bamsi Bey Do the necessary Killing the commander of Kulucahisar and... Throwing him in front of the castle like an animal huh'? You'll you pay for this in such a way That the whole world will hear about it, Osman. First. Osman Then all Kayis. And then all Turks. I’ll rip their hearts out and feed the dogs with them. I swear to God. Not only for Kalanoz but also for all the soldiers we lost I'll kill tens of Turks for each of them. think Ali§ar Bey removed Osman from his camp. We can't touch Kayis unless he's dead Even if Ali§ar Bey removed Osman from Kayis He can't control him Osman will eventually manage to escape. Samsa Bey! Don't make us hurt a brother. Zorba1 Free. Osman Bey! We re aides, Samsa Bey. Don't put us to trouble Alright then. If there is someone who wants to die they can pull his weapon. I warned you once. I won’t do it twice. Zorba Come and take him then Brothers.

Put your weapons down Don't let alps' anger ruin you. Don’t suffer for nothing. Don’t tie these valiants up too hard. Bora brother. We don't want them to be wasted. Command is yours, my bey Thank you, Samsa Sarge. I can’t wait to watch Osman's death. You're right But in case he survives, we should plan something My messenger bird Nizameddin. Brought us important information Ali§ar has fallen in love with Edebali's daughter. Only this information is Enough to put Ali§ar and Osman against each other. But don't forget If Osman surrendered to Ali§ar. he must have a plan We have to act very careful Is there any news from Salvador? No, sir. |i bear witness that there isino/deitytout God1... And I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God. I bear witness that there is no deity but God I bear witness that there is no deity but God And I bear witness that... Muhammad is the messenger of God What are we going to do. Osman Bey9 Ali§ar Bey is waiting for gold that is coming from Konya which is occupied by Mongols Soldiers were talking about it. Then it’s time for booty, my bey.

The gold of Ali§ar is halal to the friends of Turks, Osman Bey The destiny of Turks... Will be determined by the valiants . Who give his goods and life for this cause Not the ones who take gold from the enemy Samsa Sarge Tell Abdurrahman Ghazi to seize the gold with alps However, for now, nobody should know what we do. Don't worry about it, Osman Bey Konur brother, is there any news from Bamsi Bey7 He hasn't come back, my bey. We should catch him before he kills Salvador. He has the key of Sofia May our holy war be blessed Allah is Ever Lasting. Allah The Truthful Allah is Ever Lasting. Allah The Truthful Hatuns. I don't want the peace in our camp To be ruined because of Ali$ar You're in charge of hatuns and children Idiot! He made Kulucahisar his friend. He became their dog. Don't worry Dundar Bey With the last thing he did... He went too far You didn't care when he slapped Batur When it comes to Osman, he went too far When you look at it you see a slap But when I look at it I see migration routes Exile and dead bodies Of course we didn t take it on the chin Of course we wrote it on the black notebook. You. wait for it We always stay quite and shut up. He slapped my brave son in front of people like a child. When it comes to my mind, my heart bleeds. Zohre don't you know us7 Do you think that Ali§ar can get away with that slap? Batur is the same with Osman. Is Osman different from Batur?

Osman is our son. so is Batur Thank you, Selcan Hatun. Thank you. Like you said, of course When I say wait, I mean be patient When the right time comes, weapons of Kayi's Will cut the hands that slapped and tried to chain us Everyone should know that Peace be with you. Sheykh Edebali Peace be upon you You came with a lot of men... What is the matter, Ali§ar Bey? Our existence serves for the system We are here for the rules. Bad things happened last night. Do you know anything about it? What is it? Some of my men were killed by the bandits at the bazaar Did you hear something? Ablution is the best way for redemption. Now wash your ears with your little finger.. Your back of the head with your backhands.. And then your feet. May Allah accept it. Thank you. Osman Thank you. Take it. Oh, Allah! My sons Before you ask. I will tell you Our prophet Hadhrat Muhammad PBUH his uncle Hadhrat Hamza, Was made a martyr by Vah§i, Who accepted the religion and took the name Hadhrat Vah§i But my bey. Konur. Konur. Konur. Konur Alp. Listen to me! Listen to me! Listen to me! My son Aybars was a brave man.

But was he more brave than the uncle of Hadhrat Muhammad PBUH. Hadhrat Hamza? Our prophet forgave his uncle s murderer I am a simple Bamsi Beyrek As long as we have men as brave as you, noone can touch us, Bamsi Bey. My Osman My bey, what if this heathen is lying because of the fear of death? We will understand that soon. His first exam will be hard. May Allah forgive their sins. We sleep early and get up early. This is our prophets tradition. I’m suprised. We thought that you can hear and see while sleeping. Then you don t know that Osman Bey killed Kalanoz. Why are you sad about the death of the biggest heathen like Kalanoz, Ali§ar Bey? Don t think that I don t know you work with Osman. m asking you if you are related or not with this incident Working with a valiant like Osman, is happiness. I have nothing to say about his braveness But he is self-ordained. Eagles don t enter the cages Forests aren't enough for lions. Ali§ar Bey I am in charge in this area.

I don t know about lions or eagles. The Mongols in Konya don t want any trouble. Allah knows what happened last night, Ali§ar Bey. But, I know that If you add water to soil, it becomes clay... If you add blood, it becomes a homeland Well done for Osman if he killed that heathen He is a great valiant. Why is the gillyflower unhappy? It was without water. Nobody thought to water it It died away May it be easy, ladies. For so long. I want to decorate the walls of my mansion with glazed tiles. I don’t know anyone skillful like you. Besides, our religion orders us to Give the job to ones that are capable to do it. Same verse continues as when you rule, rule with justice. The companionship of Bala Hatun is such a blessing, isn't it Gonca Hatun? Her knowledge, her skill... Masha'Allah, Masha’Allah. I will definitely entrust my mansion to you... Bala Hatun. When our skillful Ahis arrive, talk about your situation with them, Ali§ar Bey My work is not painting the walls of a mansion. Ali§ar Bey. What is it, Nizamettin? Kayi Alps, kidnapped Osman Bey from our soldiers What are you talking about?1 Let me pour my Sheykh Thank you, my daughter My Sheykh Tell me my daughter Just now, Nizamettin Bey brought news while Ali§ar Bey was leaving.

He said Osman escaped from the soldiers Ali§ar Bey got angry and left. What is going on. my Sheykh? Ali§ar Bey. arrested Osman for the crime of killing Kalonoz Did he arrest him? So. Osman Bey has escaped from their hands. He must know something. What if anything happens to Osman Bey. my Sheykh? Bala... Since when have we started to worry about a man? Everyone is entrusted to Allah. Instead of worrying about Osman. You shall deal with your business. Don't step in Pour some more. Mongols arrived to the caravansary, my lady. You're taking care of your fish really well. They're in need of me. I look after the ones That are in need of me Behind your tough look You have a caring soul, Ali^ar Bey. You're living in a small pool called Kulucahisar just like these fish My generosity is valid for you as well Surely, you are in need of us as. we in need of your generosity. Princess... I've given you so many opportunities in my lands in return of your smile and kind words Trading, till the end. If it’s Osman, just ask for it, I'll skin him. But if it is just self abuse, a darkness comes between us... Your soldiers haven't brought Osman Bey yet I hope you didn't let slip the fish that you caught Ali§ar Bey. God damn it. Salvador Go to Master Yanms at once Tell him that princess Sofia fell into trap of Osman, hurry. Where are my soldiers I’ve loosened their ropes. They’ll be here shortly. I'm going to hang you with that rope Soldiers! You're revolting against my judgement, huh? You enact your death with your disrespectful behaviour. I put my trust in your judgement and came, Ali^ar Bey. And now. I've surrendered to your justice. What is the meaning of this, Ali$ar Bey?

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top