Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 31 to 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 31 to 40

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:20 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 31

This is the story of EPISODE 31 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. 107.BOLUM What do you have to say about the charges against you, Sadeddin? My Sultan. I'm surprised to see how one brave Bey, like Ertugrul Bey... has allowed himself to be deceived... by this corrupt infidel, my Sultan If you cannot refute these charges... your death will come from my own hand As you ordered, I came into your presence, my Sultan. May I have permission? My Sultan, I am really sorry, but I will have to disappoint all those here who wait to... see me beg and cry like Emir Nizamettin did only yesterday... when he threw himself at your feet crying that he is innocent. What do you mean to say, Sadeddin? I will not allow to be intimidated by empty accusations of one infidel and. one naive Bey of Principality... who has allowed himself to fall into his trap However, if you think that my death will help to bring the truth to light, then J it would be my honor to comply I was informed that Ertugrul Bey has died by his own mother and wife I relied on their statements. And so, since you have ordered me, to provide a continuation of peace, and. . to ensure that Hanli Bazaar would not be left unsupervised... I urged Dundar Bey to sell it to Bahadir Bey. And why9 To prevent this inglorious one to buy it. You are the most despicable man I have ever come across, Emir Sadeddin. I return your kindness. I gave you a chest full of gold so you could buy Hanli Bazaar. You personally took that gold, and you gave it to Bahadir Bey... by your own hands. But then. that greedy Bahadir Bey... since he could not buy the Bazaar he took the advantage of my absence • a and he sought to build an alliance with Ares. If I am guilty, my single crime is that I have trusted Ertugrul Bey's mother... his wife and his brother. You prevailed upon my brother Dundar to sell Hanli Bazaar, Emir Sadeddin. If your brother Dundar is not.. as quick and decisive person as you are... I am not to blame for that, Ertugrul Bey. My duty was to . prevent that your Bazaar fall into the hands of infidels! Liar! - Bah! It is clear that... the Emperor who previously used Emir Nizamettin... now wants to continue with this conspiracy... but this time through me, my Sultan. If you wish to expose the betrayal... by killing all of the Emirs in your State. then please yourself. I put my neck at your disposal, my Sultan. The one behind the attempt on our Sultan at the Bazaar... the one who lured me and my Alps into a trap, and... the one who sent a letter to Ares is you, Emir Sadeddin. Is it true, Ares? Ekaterina said that she had received an unsigned letter. The letter indicated the time and route that Ertugrul Bey would take. Was my signature there on that letter, Ares?

Swear by the names of Mary (Maryam, a.s) and Jesus (Isa a.s) that it’s mine. Answer to me, Ares. No, there wasn’t. But we knew that the letter came from Emir Sadeddin. Be ashamed of yourself, Ertugrul Bey You accuse me relying on the words of this man, hah? My Suit n Who saved you from the assassination by Emir Nizamettin? It was me If my intention was to kill you... I would just sit back and watch you die. Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallah"... [I bear witness that there is no god except Allah] Wa-Ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘Abduhoo"... [And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant...] Wa Rasooluhu. [and Messenger] Dispatch our Alps in all directions. Search the mountain, look under every rock, turn all upside down. Do not come back without finding them. As you order, Hayme Mother. As you order, Hayme Mother. Is there permission, Hayme Hatun? Come in, Artuk Bey. My mother! My mother! Where are Hafsa and Aslihan Hatun? Have they come back yet? Not yet, son. They run into the woods. Those villains went in hot pursuit of them. I’ve sent the Alps, but... there s no news as yet. As per the Alp who brought us news, they were not on horseback. How did those villains manage to do that? How could they have come all the way here and do slaughter? How could they have done it. mother? How could they? Because of this one here! Because of this one! For, because of his obstinacy, he threw even his own hatun into the fire, mother! If my Hafsa is harmed, you’ll pay for this in the both world. Turgut! In this world or the other, but you’ll pay me for this We wiM save them, no matter what. Bamsi, let go of me, now... let’s go after them. -Ah! isweg Bamsi! Bamsi! That would be enough, Bamsi! It's not time for that now. The hatuns are missing! We must act quickly! Is there permission? Come in! In shaa Allah, they bring good news. This man wants to see you, my Bey. And who you might be? Titan has sent me My Sultan. Don t do it. If he didn't come with the army just on time, what our fate would be in the Battle of Yassi Chemen? [fought in Erzincan Province, 3-5 August, 1230 ] We are all witnesses of Emir Sadeddin's services, not only... as an outstanding soldier... but also as a talented architect, and a shrewd politician.

And. thi infid I by trying to deceive you, as he has deceived Ertugrul Bey. is effectively putting our State at a risk of weakening. None of us can possibly know where all of this. would lead, if you waste one Emir of the State . by listening to the words of an infidel. Detain Emir Sadeddin! I'll give my verdict tomorrow! Ertugrul Bey Follow me. Alps. Take Ares to the dungeon. Are you still sticking by these allegations, Ertugrul? I carefully weighed my every word, for days on end, my Sultan. I deliberated and evaluated them, so as not to leave... even the slightest shadow of a doubt. May I join you, my Sultan? Come here, Mahperi Hatun Ertugrul Bey Just so you know, at the time when I thought you were dead. I became suspicious of Emir Sadeddin, too I hardly restrained myself from taking his head off with my sword. I followed closely every step he made. But I was unable to find a single piece of evidence... a single implication... that might have compromised his innocence. I have no doubt, not in the least, that he is the traitor, my Sultan. I am ready to do everything in order to prove my allegations. If Emir Sadeddin is a traitor that means... Emir Nizamettin unnecessarily paid the price of my anger with his life. but it means that if Emir Sadeddin is not a traitor... you would then make an attempt on another innocent person's life. Mahperi Hatun is telling the truth. All my edicts will come into question in the sight of my Emirs and my State’s Dignitaries. My Sultan.. - Ertugrul Bey! It is obvious that I will be deprived of my sleep tonight. Tomorrow, before embarking on the campaign, I will bring my verdict about Emir Sadeddin. Come to me tonight. I have another important matter to discuss with you. As you order, my Sultan You crossed your limits by sitting on that infidel's tail, Ertugrul Bey. You've brought down displeasure of those sitting in the Sultan's Divan, upon yourself Are you threatening my life which Allah gives and takes, Atabey? Praise be, we are not afraid of the enemies we face on a battlefield. And, we are not afraid of the traitors in the Palace, either. Tomorrow, the fate may change its course Keep that in mind Your deeds will surely come at a price. If you are wrong, then go back while there is still time. But. be aware that first head to go will be yours. Our soul is only a guest in our body. The day will come when we will all become a dust in the wind.

When one Ertugrul dies. . a thousand other Ertugruls will be born. When the time comes the whole world will see whose head will go first. Keep your heart at ease. Speak up Your wives are in our hands. If you want them back release Tekfur Ares back to us. Otherwise, Titan won’t give your wives back to you. Bamsi! Bamsi! Bamsi! You will release Hafsa! You will release! I will burn you alive I’ll rip you to shreds! I’ll destroy that mountain over your heads. Let go of me! Let go Let me go, I’ll take this degenerate’s head! Stop there, Bamsi! Bamsi, stop Ah! Let go of me I came here as a messenger. If I come to harm, Titan will slash your wife belly open and send you the baby. Is Hafsa with child? Oh. my Allah, or Lord (Rabb) You help us I'll smash your every bone to smithereens! Give me back my Hafsa! Give me back my baby! Bamsi! Stop there, Bamsi Bamsi! Didn’t you hear what he said? If something happen to him they are going to harm Hafsa and Aslihan Hatun. Calm down, brother C Im down I’ll be back tomorrow. You’ll let me know your decision Either you will give us Ares and get your wives back. or your wives will die istueg What are we going to do now? nan What are we going to do? I know what we are going to do, mother I’ll accept the request of that baseborn, my mother. We will take someone else in Ares’ place, then... we will fight them, my mother We will fight them, my mother! We will take them on! If we try to do that. we will put hatuns in an even worse situation, Bamsi. If we do that, they will kill our hatuns, Bamsi. What you propose is wrong, brother. It’s wrong. Right, and you know what’s right, Turgut? Didn’t we come into this state because we've listened to you in the first place? We can do without your wisdom from now on, Turgut! Eh, enough is enough You’ve completely crossed the line! Completely crossed it! Bamsi! Turgut' Bamsi Bamsi! Tu gut1 Break it up! Break it up right now! Break it up! What do you thjnk you are doing, you two, huh? What are you doing? We find ourselves neck-deep in serious trouble. do you mean to add even more trouble on top of that? When we need to be as one on this traumatic day you meant to play right into the enemy’s hands!

From now on if you don’t keep your hands off each other I'll break your hands Did you understand me? I’ll break them! I can't stand idly by with folded arms anymore, mother. I’ll go and tear the whole place apart, and I’ll find them. I will find them. I will. -Turgut. Turgut, stay calm! The great universe is closing in on me. They took my Hafsa away They took my Hafsa away I will crush the whole universe over their heads. And I. -Be msi! Bamsi! Hold on, Bamsi! Restrain yourself. Calm down Calm down For the sake of your hatun. For the sake of your baby, Bamsi. We will be patient We will wait. Ah Help us my Allah (swt). Hafsa9 Let us go, you blackguards Hafsa! - Let go Let go, I said! - Get your hands off me Aslihan! Hafsa, are you alright. You villains! You can't hide your fear of us, even if you go seven levels underground? We will collapse your world around your ears, even in here! Since we've sorted this out, I can now head for Bilecik, Titan. My Tekfur is waiting to be updated with the latest information. Get a move on, then Bring as many soldiers as you can on your way back. Don’t worry You make sure to finish off Turgutand Bamsi, by then. Since they won’t be able to bring Ares back from Konya. they’ll put their lives on the line to save their wives. They’ll put their lives on the line, and I will take them. In Ertugrul’s absence, I’ll kill those two powerful Turkmen men. Then, I’ll take care of their tribes next. So, Ares is not m the fortress. He is gone to Konya. If even we were not aware of that fact... how did they learn it? There must be a traitor among us. Their intention is to kill Bamsi and Turgut Bey. If only youjistened to Bamsi. We wouldn't have to go through any of this. Is it now the right time for such talk, Hafsa? It is, Aslihan! It is indeed, the right time! I am in captivity while carrying a baby under my heart.

They are going to kill my husband. And, they will kill your husband too None of this would have happened if not for your obstinacy. I’m not afraid for my own life. But, if something happens to my baby. I will never forgive you two. I will never forgive you. They are going to kill all of us. We have to find a way to escape here We will get out of here. We will get out of here. I swear it to you, we will escape here. You just be ready at any time] When you return, you’ll be welcomed by Turgut and Bamsi. II hang their heads at the entrance. Ah' Welcome, Emir Sadeddin. What a wonderful gesture of you to come here too. I was so depressed here, all by myself. Shut your mouth, Ares! Keep these two in sight. Nobody is allowed to visit Sadeddin. Is it Sadeddin now, hah? Know your place, Aziz] When my innocence is proven, you will pay me for this. We will see tomorrow who will be the one paying the price... Sadeddin! If you didn't arrive just in time, our Sultan would... have taken Emir Sadeddin’s head, right then and there. However, this issue is still far from being settled in our Sultan's sight, Altun Aba. When the air is foggy, you don't go after your prey. J you rather wait for your prey to drop into your trap. Let the Sultan struggle with his conscience till the early morning. Let Emir Sadeddin pray until early morning for me to save him. And then let us benefit from this foggy air, and get what’s rightfully ours. The Sultan has informed me that he wants to see me tonight. Obviously he wants to discuss an important matter. Or, perhaps he means to broach the subject of succession to the throne, as Emir Sadeddin said? I'm also concerned about this. What if Emir Sadeddin was right all along? If he is not, may jackals eat his flesh, may ravens pick at his carcass, Altun Aba. But, if he is right, then I will talk Sultan into sparing his life. Our alliance with Kopek will give us power. So instead of issuing an edict regarding his successor, our Sultan will * * • seal his own death warrant. And, on the subject of Ertugrul, I'm now sure that... he is even more dangerous then we first thought him to be. Just as we’ve guessed. If our Sultan indeed appoints... Prince KiIiq Aslan as his heir apparent, then. I am afraid that He is so loyal to the Sultan, he'd dispose of my son without single thought. Our Sultan can be swayed by our words and coquetry, but not that Turk. Moreover, he will have a private consultation with Ertugrul, tonight. If Emir Sadeddin is correct. he will ask Ertugrul to swear his allegiance to the Prince Kilig Arslan. What are you going to do, Mahperi Hatun? Password for this Episode is MahPari. Watch and pray for us! Thank you!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 31 to 40 Left_bar_bleue155/500Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 31 to 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 31 to 40

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:22 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 32

This is the story of EPISODE 32 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Ertugrul, Mahperi Hatun brandishes an iron fist in the velvet glove, under our very noses. And that woman is not the only one In shaa Allah, she will not influence the Sultan's mind. We will all see the outcome after our Sultan's verdict tomorrow, my Halime. If his verdict happens to be an unjust one. our State will be greatly damaged by that. Ertugrul, I told that woman. I said we won’t stay in a place where there is no justice. The eyes of the serpents are on us. We have to leave here. We did what we were obliged to do, my Halime. Our entire struggle was so that the justice would prevail. And we will continue to struggle for that till the very end. Even if the Sultan himself, and even if our ancestors oppose us. . we won't ever compromise on justice. For this cause, even if I fall from our Sultan's grace, it won't grieve me. Being a lone fighter for justice is... more superior to being a Sultan of the whole world. I risked my life in the name of our holy Empire. I have fought bravely. I have gone through many difficulties. I have tempted death. Everything, I’ve done everything for our Sacred Cause. But, nobody was there for me during these difficult times. Neither the Emperor for whom I made so many sacrifices... nor my friend Titan with whom I fought side by side. nor the Tekfur, from whom I asked help... nor Angelos. Apparently, the only one who cared for this so-called Sacred Cause, was me. And everyone else was just in pursuit of their own agendas. If I get out of here, I will take revenge on all of yow However... I wonder would Ertugrul be as good as his word? Ares, wake up Wake up, Ares Ares wake up Ares, wake up Hmh! Hmh! And who you might be? I’m a lone traveler wandering the hearts that seek consolation and relief Come, sit by me. Why did you give me this water? Water is Allah's mercy and grace. It is a blessing. It allows the seeds planted in your heart to sprout. The seeds in my heart are rotten. I am nothing more than one forsaken... and defeated man You have lost only your fortress and your title. However, a person’s most precious treasures are. his heart and his soul. Genuine losers are those whose hearts and souls are decayed. Those who have forsaken you are on the side of persecution. But your heart. is yearning to see the light. what about all these pains I suffer now.. and all the tears I shed? The path you have walked to this day was not the path of Al-Haqq. [Al-Haqq - The Absolute Truth] In a pursuit of the false cause... you were drifting like a dry fallen leaf, being tossed about by the winds. Now that your soul is being born again, you're suffering the pains of rebirth.

The tears you’re shedding... drain the pus and purify your heart. If it were not so, Allah would not have given you that pain. nor would He bless you with these tears. For, as the Noble Qur'an enjoins... Surely, He is Ever-Knowing [the thoughts] within the breasts. [Fatir; 35:38] well ...but even a great sinner like me... someone who had persecuted you, the Muslims, in particular? Almighty Allah (SWT) in the Noble Qur'an says. Say. O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allahj Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is...j the Forgiving, the most Merciful. [Az-Zumar; 39:53] thus He counsels us. You must not allow yourself to give way to despair. The water you drank, the tears that you shed are the spring of mercy and grace. With your words, you did me the world of good. It seems like with my every teardrop, I'm finding myself. P ease. Tell me. How could I better acquaint myself with your faith? There is no room for despair in our faith. Unless you don’t turn away from the path of Allah. if you do not inflict cruelty to anyone, and if you do not sin... no door will be closed to you... nor would you run out of opportunities The doors to our noble religion of Islam. are open to anyone who sincerely seeks to open that door. Please, please, please do not go. Don’t go, do not leave me here in this darkness, all alone. I don't want to be confined with those shackles again. Your darkness will be dispelled. by the light of guidance that has appeared in your heart. And you will unfasten the chains around your heart. with the mercy Allah (swt) has bestowed upon you. May Allah's guidance, mercy and blessings be upon you. Don t go Don t go Don’t go D n t go Water is Allah's mercy and grace, it's a blessing. It allows the seeds planted in your heart to sprout. Blessed Emir... may Allah keep you safe. In shaa Allah... this slanders... that sullied your reputation will be cleared, shortly. Goktug.. you are my loyal Ghulam [Ghulam - Servant in Arabic] You’re my son We have always walked on the right path. We’ve put our lives on the line walking down this path. Whatever our destiny might be, we will carry it as a crown on our head. Blessed Emir... you mean more to me than my own father This situation you found yourself in. gives me great anguish. I wish, if it were somehow possible. if I could give my life for you] Allah is great, Goktug. Our Sultan will not deviate from the justice. In the face of justice, necks of all of us are thinner than hair. If I die, you will continue to faithfully serve our State.

This State has a need of brave and loyal men like you. And, do not ever forget me Blessed Emir. That will be enough! It’s time. Take him, now. Where's that messenger, what's keeping him? I’m sitting here idle by, with my hands folded. Let him come here and tell me their whereabouts.. then I know what I'll do. Bamsi, for goodness sake, ah Be quiet! You are not to do anything to the messenger. If the messenger they sent, doesn’t return to them... they will do some evilness to our hatuns. You are right, Artuk Bey, you are right. I will curb my anger. I will curb my anger Is there permission, Hayme Mother? Com in Commander Titan is curious what your decision might be. Bamsi! You return to him now and say that.. we have made our decision. I will bring Ares and.. I will get the hatuns in exchange. You just now tell us the location where we ll meet. Commander Titan will be waiting for you in the Kor Valley before sunset. Hmh O my Allah (swt). . keep them safe, o my Lord (Rabb). Enemies are swooping down on us from all sides, Hayme Hatun. We must not leave the fortress unattended. I’ll have to go back to the fortress. You are correct, Artuk Bey. Be fast, Tekfur is waiting for us. We need to get to the Bilecik border before sunset Angelos Come, let’s go. His Excellency, Abu’l-Muzaffar Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat! [Abu'l-Muzaffar - the father of victorious ones] Aziz! Bring Emir Sadeddin into my presence. Sadeddin! I haven’t been able to sleep at all last night, for... I was thinking about Ertugrul Bey's allegations. Taking Ares's claims into consideration, I have reached a verdict. Regarding the allegations... they are too serious to be taken lightly. Especially, since . these allegations came from Ertugrul Bey I would like to investigate them thoroughly. My spies in Nikea.. as well as my State's Officials... in every corner of my State... will pursue these allegations. Upon mu return from the campaign... I will reach the final verdict. I put my trust, first in Allah’s... then in your justice, my Sultan release you from all of your duties, Sadeddin. From now on you do not represent any authority in this State. Take him away My Sultan You either take Emir Sadeddin's head now, while he is in your presence... or I'm afraid, the day will come... when this man will bring your State to ruin And the blame will be on your own head, too. That’s enough,

Ertugrul Bey, that’s enough! You have performed your duty in a proper manner. My decision is final Now, do not go beyond your limits. You are obliged to... implement the orders that I have given you. And now, go back to.. your Principality's Beylik and resume your duties. Take him away Ho Turgut' Attack him Kill him Come here, come on Your appointed hours are imminent, you vile dogs! You barbarous Turk! You’re not going to die that fast, you sod Before that, you will tell me where the hatuns are kept. Speak up, man The fate has decided, Emir Sadeddin. Let him do what he pleases, days and nights. It warms the cockles of your heart, when the fate decides. Do not be impatient for the passions of the night. What soul is immortal... whose beloved is eternal. My loyalty to Mahperi Hatun Is eternal. If I'm still alive today it is thanks to her, I know. What about our Sultan? Of course I will prevent the Sultan to. drag our State into disaster... with his delusions and his appointed heir. Even if you’ve been dismissed from your post and exiled? My dismissal won't clip my wings. On the contrary, it will empower me. And to ensure that the Prince Giyaseddin claims the throne... I will use that very power, you will see. How will you do that? Let everyone act according to the power which he possesses. Before leaving the Palace... I would like to pay a visit to Mahperi Hatun. Mahperi Hatun will be extremely pleased by that visit. When I clear the path for our Prince to claim the Sultanate . you will show me your appreciation. Open the door! When I return to this Palace... this throne will be mine. If I couldn't get better of you as an Emir then I will defeat you as a Sultan, Ertugrul. Speak up Where are the hatuns? You can't make me talk. If you are so curious, go find them yourself. You will start to speak... or you're going to die. If you kill me, you've no idea what problems you will cause for yourself. Stop! Stop Wait! My father is the Tekfur of Bilecik. And my father... is the most important man of our Emperor. Well, in that case... I will take you to the Karacahisar fortress and... put you in front of your merchants, and I’ll tell them... how you abducted two innocent women and kept them captive; so then... when the Emperor brings your father to reckoning. . and when your father in turn... takes you to account for the reputation that you destroyed, let's see how you will... justify yourself before your father, the Tekfur. I will rough you up, until you speak, you immoral dog Get up1 Get up Get up! Get going!

Get going Walk Walk Sharpen your swords really well. They ought to make mincemeat of them, when they come. Tell me, what did they say? Bamsi has agreed to bring Tekfur Ares. He will be waiting in the Kor Valley, before sunset. Pathetic losers! Since they don't have Ares, they intend to fight and. they will try playing mind games to entrap us. I'll show them how the real trap is made. Tell me then, does my sword... needs to be even sharper to cut your husbands' heads? We’ll see who will take whose head! Hafsa! Continu Aslihan! The lives of all of us are at stake. We can't leave it just in their hands. We have to get out of here. e rea Is there permission, Blessed Emir? Come in, come in. It's time to bid farewell to my humble abode, Goktug. I don't know if I would rather rejoice... that you are still alive, or mourn because you were... dismissed from your duties and you were exiled, Blessed Emir. For those who live on the summit of the Holy Mountain.. the smallest wind can feel like a hurricane, and . a gentle sunshine can turn into a living hell I swore that I will serve you until the end of my life. rtugrul he promised Ares that he would spare his life if he exposes me. If I know Ertugrul, he will be true to his word. We cannot allow that good-for-nothing infidel to escape with his life. Whoever gets in my way I take their lives, you know that, Goktug. And now, it is Ares’ turn. You will go after him. You will get him and bring him to me, so I can take his life. I will fulfill your orders, along with your loyal soldiers, Blessed Emir. Now, you may go The door! Farewell, Emir Sadeddin. Welcome to you, Sultan Sadeddin. Where are you going, Ertugrul? As I promised him, I would like to set Ares free, my Halime. And, you get yourself ready, meantime. As soon as I’m done, we will set off on the road Ertugrul Ares resentment against you is immense.

You know too, that he will come back to take his revenge on you. He is a wretched soul who came before Sultan. and narrated his State's secrets in order to save his life. There’s no longer an army, not even a single soldier behind him. He no longer even has a homeland to return to, Halime. I am still afraid, Ertugrul. He is a man who didn't hesitate to even mishandle our child. When we left Karacahisar... I told you that. Ares would give us Sadeddin. And, I still think the same. Walk, man, walk! Walk, you good-for-nothing Walk Who is this, son? One of those degenerates who abducted our hatuns. His name is Angelos. He’s the son of the Tekfur of Bilecik. This infidel will be our secret weapon to get our hatuns back. You thought itjwell j5qn,jDut..d Bamsi is already gone to save the hatuns. What are you saying, mother? Bamsi couldn't stay put. He just couldn’t contain himself. He had no other alternative. He decided to cover the face of one Alp and to present him as Ares. Ah Bamsi! Ah Bamsi, what did I told you. This will not work, I told you Obviously there is something else in this game, mother. It is obvious that these infidels mean to lure them into a trap. They will all die You will not even find their dead bodies. Ah, h You, shut up Shut up, you dirty sod1 Do you know where they went, mother? To the place called Kor Valley, son. I need to get this villain there before something terrible happens to them. Go, son Get there in time. Get going! Get up! Get up' Walk W Ik! The time has come, Ares You kept your word Now, it’s my turn Are you really going to set me free? Why are you surprised? Because. my friends everybody I knew have sold me. None of them were as good as their words. And now you, you who are my enemy you want to keep your word, without reservation. If my hostility towards you was guided be my Nafs (inner-self)... I would have torn you to pieces, by now, Ares. I gave you my word. Now it’s time for me to stand by my word. It has been years since I come across an honorable friend or an enemy... Ertugrul Bey. I couldn't have been your friend, but... for me it was an honor to have you even as an enemy. I got a horse ready for you. There is also a pouch of gold under the rear of the saddle. After this, you are on your own to look after yourself, Ares. Do not let me see you ever again. For, that time I would not forgive you. Close the door. I am grateful to you for receiving me into your presence, Mahperi Hatun. How do you plan to kill Sultan, Sadeddin? When our Sultan declares his heir apparent in Kayseri... I know that he will organize a great parade. And I will always be close to him... like his shadow. I asked you how you would do that, Sadeddin. How will you wind your way through his army? How will you manage to slip past his Ghilman? [Ghilman - Arabic for servants] I hold the strings of his main cook Nasruddin Ali in my hand... M hp ri Hatun The one who prepares his food and... who never leaves his side... is your most trusted man. A main cook, hah? Hmh That's impossible. And, it's not only that I hold his strings... but I know all his sins and weaknesses. If he is still alive today... it’s only thanks to me. What do you expect from my son Giyaseddin. .. in return for your loyalty to our State? For the sake of our State it is my duty to be at our Sultan Giyaseddin's disposal. In fact I have a question to ask you, Mahperi Hatun. If you will allow me, of course. What about Melike (Princess) Adile Sultan. and her son Kilig Arslan, what will happen to them? A struggle for the throne can wear down the State. When you do away with the Sultan... then I will dispose of, both Melike Adile Sultan and her son. I will never allow them to come to Konya in order to claim the throne. Password for this Episode is AhmednotAres. Watch and pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 31 to 40 Left_bar_bleue155/500Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 31 to 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:24 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 33

This is the story of EPISODE 33 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Ertugrul, My Ertugrul Bey is coming Ares' Praise be to Allah, you came back What is Ares doing here, Ertugrul? He’s no longer Ares, my Halime His name is Ahmet now. Ahmet decided to shed the dirty cloak of the past he was wrapped in . and he now seeks to follow the way of the Haqq. [Al Haqq - the Absolute Truth] I do not believe that, my Bey After what he did to you, to our child, to our Alps, how can I believe in that? Halime Hatun For all the evilness I did to you, to your child and to your tribe, forgive me please. And all of you, Ertugrul Bey's brave Alps. You too, please forgive me. I've let my lifego to waste for nothing. Henceforth, I want to become an Alp and to . devote my life to the service of Islam and to serve Ertugrul Bey. I may only beg forgiveness from Allah... and ask you to accept me as one of you. a. H lim Don t do it Ahmet's intentions are sincere. If you do that, you will suffer pangs of guilt for the rest of your life. I endorse Ahmet with my whole heart. In that case, may Allah forgive you all your past sins, Ahmet Alp. We will wipe away your past sins... and it is up to you to follow the path of the faith. On the path of Al-Haqq, you are our brother from now on. [Al-Haqq - the Absolute Truth] May you live long, Halime Hatun. My Alps Sadeddin has sent his dog Goktug after Ahmet... in order to kill him. Just at the moment when the Goktug was about to kill Ahmet... I took his life If Sadeddin could find courage in himself to do. such an act at the time when he was dismissed and exiled, it means. . all the intrigues have not been brought to an end, yet. I am aware and I firmly believe that... the life of our Sultan is in danger In such a situation... it is not possible for me to go back to the tribe with you d|v Aiai Halime Sultan is entrusted to you. I don't have any doubt at all that you will protect her even.. at the cost of your lives and get her safely to the tribe. As for me, I'll be on my way back... to our Sultan to stir him up from his state of oblivion... into which he had fell. May your road be open. Eyvallah (as you say), my Ertugrul Bey. H lim Ahmet will describe to you how to locate the cave in which that villain Titan is holed up. And as soon as you return to the tribe pass this information on Turgut and Bamsi will do what is necessary. As you order, my Bey The cave in which Titan hides is at the foot of Ayastefanos Valley. From the entrance to the valley, follow the northern slope. You will see the river that branches off to the East. Follow the river to its’ very end. There, you will see a great old beech tree The cave’s entrance is hidden in front of that beech tree. It is covered with leaves, but if you look carefully, you will see that surely^ Have you completed your assignment, Sadeddin? The Sultan’s main cook Nasureddin Ali waits for my orders.

Upon your order, I will set off immediately... and I will make sure that our Sultan dies. In that case, you issue you my order, Sadeddin Take to the road immediately And I wiU gather the Emirs that are faithful to the Prince Giyaseddm and inform them to be ready I have informed all my friends on all sides of our State. Everyone will be ready to come to the Palace when it’s time for Prince Gyaseaddm to ascend. . to the throne Then it's up to me now to dispose of the Prince Kilig Aslan and his mother. I will never allow them to come to Konya. Superb In return for your loyalty and your service to our State... you both will become chief assistants to the Sultan Giyaseddin. Being the two great statesmen... you will serve my son well. May Allah not allow our State to suffer any harm. May Allah keep our Sultan Giyaseddin safe. There is another issue that needs to be addressed. It's Goktug Ertugrul He remained as stubborn as ever He went after me and tried to kill me. My guess is that he is aware of everything. He knows very well your intentions and mine as well. Ertugrul must be stopped immediately, Sadeddin. If Ertugrul gets to the Sultan, all of our plans will be over Don’t trouble yourself over him. I figured out how to solve this problem Ertugrul will be stopped not by us, but by the Sultan himself. How9 You will put your own seal on this letter and... you will deliver it to our Sultan What is written in this letter? This letter explains how Ertugrul violated the Sultan's justice... and how he went after me and then killed Goktug. How he collaborated with Emir Nizamettin in attempted assassinations. first in Hanli Bazaar, then in the Palace You are a Devil incarnate, Sadeddin And also, how Ertugrul is now on his way back to the Sultan. since he is adamant to complete his half-finished mission. This letter will seal Ertugrul's death verdict. When the Sultan read this letter it is sure that he will fly into rage. He will have him caught and brought into his presence. Ertugrul will not... draw a sword either against Aziz or the Sultan's guards. How will you prevent him to appear before the Sultan? Ertugrul will never be able to come into the Sultan’s presence. When Ertugrul surrenders himself to Aziz and his soldiers. they will all then die in another attack. Everyone will be convinced that he died while resisting the Sultan's guards. So far you have carried out many duties... and have overcome many problems, Ertugrul. Whenever I bade you farewell. I was always filled with deep apprehension, burning in my heart. However, this time... this time round, I’m afraid than ever before My Halime . by Allah's leave, I will return to you and to our children. But if I don't fulfill this mission. . we will no longer have our State, on which we relied so far. We will lose our homeland for which so many of our martyrs have died. May your paths be open,

Ertugrul May the Sun not burn your skin. May the rain not make you cold. May the stone never hit your foot. May you go and return to your tribe, smoothly like the flowing water. I will travel even at night to get to the tribe as fast as I can, to tell them where the hideout of that dog Titan is, Ertugrul. I entrust you to Allah, Halime. I entrust you to Allah too, Ertugrul. Well, let’s go, Alps I entrust you to Allah. My Hafsa, my baby. My b by. my b by Ah Hah, hah. - My daughter My Hafsa, come to yourself, my Hafsa. Hafsa. My Hafsa My Hafsa, come to yourself. My daughter, what happened to you' It’s the work of those immoral infidels It’s the work of those immoral infidels, my mother. Let my Hafsa and my baby recover, then... those dogs will face a terrible reckoning. As-salamu alaykum (peace be upon you). Alaykumu as-salam (peace be upon you too). Sir, welcome to you Welcome back. Welcome back. Tell me please, is there anything you can do for my Hafsa? As long as Allah (swt) shows us His Grace... the remedies are endless, my son. Will my Hafsa be well? Will my baby be alright9 Tell me then, Sir, tell me that. Tell me that, and give relief to this heart of mine. isweg UOS A|/| There’s a fire burning in your heart, I know it. But, don’t be distraught. My Lord (Rabb) will spare them for us, In shaa Allah. We will do whatever we can, my son. The rest is the discretion of Allah (swt). Now you leave here, so I can find a cure for Hafsa. I’ll leave. I'll leave, Sir. As long as you find the cure for her. My Hafsa. I’m leaving. I’m leaving. Mother, what am I to do if... something happens to my Hafsa and my baby? Firstly, you need to calm down. Nothing^ will Jiappen^tq^them. They will be fine, In shaa Allah, my son. Hayme Mother, how is Hafsa doing? Ibn-i Arabi is with her. We can only wait. She will be fine, In shaa Allah. She will be fine. - In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. We went through so much trouble, for nothing. If you just listened to my words we wouldn't be in such precarious situation Don t, Bamsi This is not the right time. And when would be the right time, Turgut? When would the right time come? Would that be when my Hafsa and my baby die? nan' Hah? When they die? I told you, it's not the right time.

This isn’t the right time, I said, Bamsi. Bamsi! Bamsi! That’s enough Come to your senses now, both of you That’s enough For Allah’s sake, don’t do this. Now is not the time to argue among ourselves. Besides, there's something more important I need to tell you. What is it, my girl? I heard the blackguards who kidnapped us talking among themselves. I learned from them that Ares has been taken to Konya. Even the two of us didn't know that information But considering that they knew about that... There's a traitor among us Who could have known about that, apart from you? Who that traitor could be? Is there permission? Come m My Turgut Bey, my Bamsi Head-Alp... Artuk Bey summons you to the fortress. What is it? I don’t know why he summons you, my Bey. He only said it's important and you have to come right away. Eyvallah (alright). My mother, my mother. Artuk Bey would not have called us if he hadn't found the trail of these dogs. My mother, I have to go. But my mind will stay behind. You keep me informed about everything. Keep your heart at ease, son. am ere. You will go and return in no time at all, In shaa Allah. If you’ll excuse me, mother. Excuse me. If that snake Mahperi Hatun didn't interfere with her forked tongue... the Sultan would finish off Sadeddin, then and there. When Mahperi Hatun learned from the Sultan which Prince will inherit the throne, she breathed... a new lease of life to Sadeddin, who’s drowning in his own filth. So, with his last will, the Sultan in fact created this alliance of evil, himself. And our thousand-year-old Empire is heading for collapse... due to the ever-present struggle for power, Ertugrul Bey. Only you can save the Seljuks from the ruination. I am going to stay close to our Sultan to guard him, Ahmet. I will do whatever it takes to prevent him from being killed. If Mahperi Hatun and Emir Sadeddin succeed to kill the Sultan. Giyaseddm's reign will begin with overriding of the Sultan's will and with bloodshed. The struggle between the Princes would cause a great destruction. And the Mongols will benefit from that. Their path will be open not only to Constantinople but also to Europe. In that case, we’d be obliged to execute the Sultan’s will, Ahmet. With the Turkmen tribes under my jurisdiction . I'll do everything to ensure Prince Kill? Aslan's ascension to the throne. I am at your disposal, Ertugrul Bey. Eyvallah (thank you), Ahmet.

The high State Officials who are loyal to you... will come into your presence, Mahperi Hatun. Excellent. I have confidence m all of them, however. .. I want them to swear their allegiance to me, Altun Aba. As you order. Have you heard from Prince Giyaseddin, yet? Our Prince most likely has already come to the Sultan, Mahperi Hatun. My son loves his father very much, so it will be. very bitter for him when he learns the truth from the Sultan. When he finds out about his father's betrayal, he will learn at... such a young age what it means to be trampled upon. He will realize that his life depends on only one word of his brother Kilig Aslan When he gets such a blow from his father... he will no longer be a young boy... but he will become a real man. That is when he will arrive to the realization that he is a true Sultan, Mahperi Hatun. Prince Giyaseddm must never know the truth, Altun Aba. I want him convinced that he was entitled to take the reign. . and to sit on the throne with a clean conscience. He will never find out about it, Mahperi Hatun. Neither from you. nor from me, and not certainly from Emir Sadeddin He will, under no circumstances learn the truth, ever. The Prince Giyaseddin Keyhusrev. My Sultan. Welcome to you, my Prince. Welcome, my son. Come into my State’s tent You've come from a long way. You should catch your breath My Sultan. I came here to go to the campaign with you and to become a martyr. uos A in I've always been proud of you and your brother That at such a young age, you want to wear armor and follow me on the campaign... pleases me enormously. May my life be sacrificed for your sake, my Sultan. There are some important issues I want to tell you about, Giyaseddin. For that reason, I will set up my State’s tent in Kayseri for two days, so... Is there permission, my Sultan? Come in, Aziz. A messenger from Atabey Altun Aba has arrived, my Sultan. That messenger said that this contains very important information. Ertugrul Nothing’s wrong, In shaa Allah, my Sultan? Instead of going back to his lands, Ertugrul went... in pursuit of Sadeddm with the intention to kill him. He killed his Aide Goktug. What about Sadeddin? Altun Aba thinks that Ertugrul killed Sadeddin, too. They are looking for his body What is Ertugrul Bey after, my Sultan?

He believes that Ertugrul was in an alliance with Emir Nizamettin. And he writes... that now Ertugrul took off after me... with the intention to kill me. My Sultan, allow me to bring that degenerate to account. I do not want him to die. but. . I want him to explain what's going on here. Aziz Find Ertugrul Bey straightaway and. . bring him into my presence. Your order is my command, my Sultan. What was the important issue you wanted to tell me, my Sultan? It's been such a long time since we hunted together, Giyaseddin. Let’s re train our rusty skills before leaving on the campaign. I've organized a hunting feast for tomorrow... and I wish to have a long talk with you then. In that case, let our hunting be fruitful, my Sultan. Well, did you weigh it well, Turgut Bey? I’ve brought the papers, Artuk Bey. Leave it on the table, Marya Hatun. You have withdrawn the Qavdar Alps from the Hanli Bazaar. What are you trying to do now, Turgut Bey? I also consulted on this matter with my Bey. Acting in the capacity of Qavdars now... our decision is to migrate from these lands. And I will also withdraw Qavdar Alps stationed the fortress. You would act on your own, contrary to the order of our Ertugrul Bey. You went well beyond your limits. You will abandon us while we are in dire straits! Bamsi, watch your tongue. Turgut Bey, Bamsi. Let Turgut Bey do what he thinks is necessary. We certainly can take care of ourselves. We’ll bring our Alps from the Hanli Bazaar to the fortress. No, that won't do, Artuk Bey! Apparently, the biggest traitor among us is you! You betrayed your Ertugrul Bey, as well as... your brothers and your tribe The lives of my hatun and my baby were in jeopardy because of... your arrogance and your ignorance! That’s enough, Bamsi! That’s enough I will do whatever is best for my tribe As for your hatun and baby, what’s happened has happened. What am I supposed to do, huh? What am I supposed to do? Bamsi! Bamsi! Bamsi! Bamsi! Don't do it! Wait, is that worthy of you? Artuk B y' My Bey, are you all right? You have betrayed our cause You re a traitor! I will not forgive your treachery! I will not forgive your betrayal You're a traitor! You're a traitor! You're a traitor! You're a traitor! You're a traitor! Bamsi! password for this Episode is KopekEvil. Watch and pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:27 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 34

This is the story of EPISODE 34 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Ertugrul, Some of you will lay in ambush with Angelos outside of the Bazaar. And some will hide in the cart with me to sneak into the Bazaar. When everyone is ready, we will attack them. You disguised as traders, slip into Bazar and wait for my signal. Off you go When I take the offensive, along with your men... you are going to do the same I hope you won’t mess this up as well. Give me a break, Titan. That happened one time only This time, there will be no mistakes. If you don't want your father the Tekfur to get your head, do that. Get ready, we’re leaving V dd. Let’s go. How could we have known that this would happen, Hayme Mother? I swear we didn’t have any issues with you. We just wanted everyone to establish their own order of things. My daught r We know that you had no ill intentions toward us. Do not beat yourself up. What’s happened has already happened. We can't do anything now except to place our trust in Allah (SWT) and pray. Why have Turgut and Bamsi not come yet? Once they left, they took a long time to get back. They may have gone after that villain, Titan. They will come back well and unharmed and. my daughter Hafsa will get better, In shaa Allah. What more could I want? In shaa Allah, mother Hah. How is my daughter Hafsa doing, Sir? I have done everything I could for our daughter Hafsa. Now, everything is at Allah's discretion. And you, don’t leave her without your prayers. May Allah heal our girl, in honor of His name Al Shafee, In shaa Allah. Amin Amin Oh my Allah, please help us, o my Lord (Rabb) j Ah Is there permission, Hayme Mother? Come in here. Our Artuk Bey has sent me, Hayme mother. I have an important message for you. They neglected the Bazaar's safety, due to their own ankle-deep troubles. Just the way we wanted it When we get in front of the Han, we will attack. Be ready. Attack, Warriors of Hell !i Archers Haydir Aljah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Ugh Ugh Ugh Eh Ugh Ertugrul Bey, the time has come. We’re leaving. Aziz! Drop your sword and surrender! Whose dogs are you? What impudence is this Theyare servants of the big dog We will neither surrender ourselves... nor the State, to your owner My Ertugrul B y you were right again. Kill them all Archers! It’s a trap! It’s a trap! Protect yourself from the archers! Ahh Ertugrul Ah' Ah Ah' Ahmet' Ahm t9 Ahmet' Hold on, your injury’s not serious. I will save you, hold on. Hold on My Bey, my appointed time has come. How can I leave you Ahmet? I won’t leave you. I won’t leave you.

Do not be sad for me, my Bey. I am having... y share . of the sweetest death. I am giving my life for my friend, who is. the reason for my rebirth. Go and complete your assignment. Save the Sultan. I will not leave you. Retreat! Everyone get inside the Han Run inside! Shield yourselves from the archers. Ah' Run inside, everyone! Run inside! Run inside, everyone! Get in Allah, Allah, Allah Allah, Allah, Allah Run inside, everyone! Allah, Allah, Allah Allah, Allah. Allah Let’s go. The bloodbath is starting. Attack' Attack Ah' Haydir Allah (A[ Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Alps, attack! Put the infidels’ neck to the swords. This is a trap. O, Allah, bismillah (in the name of Allah). Don’t leave a single one of them alive Attack! It’s a trap! Retreat! Retreat! O, Allah, bismillah (in the name of Allah) Allahu ekber (Allah is the Greatest). How did we fall into this trap? What are we going to do now? T is way amsi Tu gut You will pay for both, for kidnapping children and kidnapping hatuns There’s nowhere for you to run, you wicked one. It is time to reap the consequences of your actions. So everything was a game, was it? The real game begins now and it will be a bloody one at that. Brave hearts! Attack Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Mdd. Mdd iinjiunQ You kidnapped my Hatun, huh? And my baby ..so you kidnapped my baby, huh? I will not kill you before you groan bitterly. I will not kill you before you groan bitterly. I have not beaten someone good like this for a while now. This pervert s flesh and bones were tough. But Bamsi’s fist made him very tender. I rolled him like dough The other villain ran away scared with his tail between his legs. Thanks to you, we will get him too, evelAllah (with Allah s help SWT). Turgut, if anything happens to my Hafsa and my baby... I will make you pay. Turgut Bey is not the one who is going to pay The one who will pay the price is Marya. What are you saying, Artuk Bey? I’m saying the traitor among us is Marya, Bamsi Artuk Bey, this is a heavy accusation. Marya is your Hatun. What is it that you know, Artuk Bey? Only one person could have been able to tell Titan everything we talked about... and that is Marya. However, we need to be sure of that. We wiM be^TurgutBey^wewill. We will set them up so well that... we will simultaneously reveal the traitor among us... and finish Titan off for good. What will we do, Artuk Bey? We got rid of that trouble. We also got our revenge. Now, let's see you hug and cuddle in a manner that is befitting you both... and put an end to this resentment. Come on. I made a mistake, brother. We re all humans, brother.

We re all humans. When my Hatun and my baby were kidnapped, I’ve lost my mind. Not only did we save them, but... we finally got better off those blackguards, brother. EvelAllah (with Allah’s SWT help). EvelAllah Praise be to Allah, brother, praise be. Besides, brother, I cut off you punishment at the fortress. What else do you expect? Let it be our friends who cut off our punishment. The death that comes from your hand would be the sweetest sherbet, brother. My brother! That’s my brother! That’s m brother My brother. My brother. Ahmet, wait there. Your wounds are still fresh. You must lie down. Ahm t Ertugrul Bey Where is my Ertugrul Bey? My Ertugrul Bey has cauterized and dressed your wounds himself. Then, he set off on the road to see the Sultan My Bey entrusted you to us until he is back. I was supposed to be with my Ertugrul Bey. He needs me. You can’t go anywhere in this state. Brother, by Allah’s (swt) leave, my Bey will come back unharmed. You must focus on healing your injuries until his return. Oh Allah, help our Ertugrul Bey on his way] Amin -Amin Hah Blessed Emir. Blessed Emir. Nasureddin Ah I groomed you not to lead a dog's life... but rather to attain a position you deserve in the Palace... under our Sultan’s command. Now you are on the verge of attaining this position. The fear is eating away at me, Blessed Emir. Do not worry. All your worries will end tonight. Our Sultan is in good health on his last day, In shaa Allah. He went hunting with Prince Giyaseddin. Superb' While he enjoys hunting those birds he loves so much, he will... have his name inscribed in the Haqq's book of life. It will be the end of an era with all its sins and good deeds. As for you, your days of paradise will begin. They will begin, won’t they, Nasureddin All9 Ee... They will, Blessed Emir. Superb' Send me word once you’re absolutely sure you’ve completed your task. Let’s meet here, then Let’s meet, so... I may reward you with the bliss you deserve. The Bey of Principality, Ertugrul Bey will be here soon, I know. Our Sultan will dispose of him, In shaa Allah. It’s better, however, to err on the side of caution. This will be over tonight. Did you understand m 9 I said, did you understand me. I did, Blessed Emir. The Sultan will meet his Creator tonight. Superb1 Our State will be grateful to you for your services. Now, off you go Water. Come on, bismillah (in the name of Allah). I know that your injuries hurt you brother Ahmet, your pain is deep. However, you must be patient. Besides, there are many lessons for us to learn from these pains. If not for pain, we wouldn’t know the value of remedy. Being Al Shaffee, Allah will alleviate your pain, In Shaa Allah. [Al Sheffee - the Only Healer] Abdurrahman what do you do when you suffer this way... and when ointments and remedies. do not work7 Brother Ahmet, the real cure for us is. the recitation of our Noble Book, Qur’an-al-Kareem. For, the Qur’an-al-Kareem heals both our hearts and our bodies. Abdurrahman . would you please recite the Quran-al-Kareem to me? EyvAllah (alright). Take this pheasant to Nasureddin All.

He should prepare it for my son and me, for tonight. My Sultan Poets, musicians and belly dancers would like to liven up your tent... they are awaiting for your permission. Let them come. They may join too. I would like to spend some time with my son. before embarking on my campaign You've improved in your ancestral traditions, Giyaseddin You don’t miss a thing. I only endeavor to be a son worthy of you, my Sultan. You heard about what happened in the Palace. We were the hunters who became the hunted ones, my son. There are people among us and within our borders... as well as around the world who cannot stand the power of our State. Additionally, the Mongol’s menace is about to swoop on us, like a nightmare. While you are our leader, my Sultan, we’ll overcome everything, evelAllah. I want to be sure that if something happens to me... my State will be left in good hands, Giyaseddin. May Allah forbid, my Sultan. Before my rose in the garden of life finally withers... the time has come to carry out our long-standing State tradition, son. Before embarking on the Amed campaign. [Amed - today Diyarbakir] I’d like you to know about the important decision I have made for our State. Fahrettin Ayaz’s death has given me reason now to... appoint the brave warrior, Harezmi Kayir Khan, to that role. You will remain in the city of Erzincan and I will appoint you the chief Commander. §emsettin Altun Aba will continue to be your Atabey. [Atabey - tutor of Selcuk's Prince] I’ve made a choice between you and your brother, Kill? Arslan... and I have determined the heir apparent. I do not have the slightest doubt that this decision will increase our State’s power. Your decision will be the most appropriate regarding the benefits of our State, my Sultan. First of all, I want you to know that this decision will. strengthen the bonds of the Islamic world against the Mongol menace, son. As my heir, I chose your brother Kilig Arslan, Melike Hatun’s son, who is... a descendant of the Ayyubis. When the Islamic world learns that... a Prince descending from the Ayyubis will become the next Sultan. there will be reconciliation, my Sultan. You made the best decision. May Aljah (swt) not leave us without you. Your will is our command From now on, by obeying my brother, I will be obeying you. When it is time, you must support your brother’s ascension to the throne and you must submit to him Do this, so our State may be empowered. May both brothers make our State thriving and may you bring it to life My will first relates to you.

Do not ever try to reclaim our State by spilling blood. Your will is my command, my Sultan. I will protect it at the cost of my life. Murd him! -Kill him Murder him! -Kill him Get up1 Kill him Get up1 Kill him Aslihan Hatun Well, well, my Hafsa is on her feet. isuieg Ay, ay my precious lamb with the beautiful eyes The one I see when I first open my eyes, the one I give my love to. My Bamsi, my brave man. Are you alright? Are you well? Is our baby alright? I’m fine. The baby and I are alright Don’t worry. Welcome back, my Bey. -Glad to see you, Aslihan Mother Welcome back my son. Glad to be here Mother, glad to be here. My Hayme Mother Welcome back my son -Glad to be here Hafsa Hatun, are you well9 May youJive long, Turgut Bey Praise be to Allah (swt). We caught this villain, Titan, who has. kidnapped and harmed Gunduz and you too. We will keep him tied to the post until my Bey returns. When he returns, everyone will be avenged, evelAllah. May Allah SWT not harm your wrist nor your heart, Turgut Bey. EyvAllah (may it be so). Trait r1 Ah, Halime Hatun is coming, too. Ho! Oh, they’re finally back. My moth r Halime Hatun has returned, but.. where is my Ertugrul Bey? You’re right, my son. Nothing is wrong, In shaa Allah (God willing). Nothing is wrong, In shaa Allah. My Gunduz! My Gunduz My mother! -My Gunduz! My Gunduz! I would give my life for the paths on which your feet run Welcome back, mother.. My brother and I missed you so much. I missed you too. I missed you so very much Mother -My daughter Mother. Are you well, mother? Welcome home. I’m fine, my daughter. Hafsa. Hahme Aslihan Sister of mine.

My sister] Welcome back. -Glad to be here. Balgigek. My daughter, what’s wrong? You’ve returned atop the horse, but still you are out of breath. Where is Ertugrul? I have some important things to tell you all, mother. Let’s go into the tent. How could it be? Everything is very fresh. Take a look, sir Have a nice day, my Bey. Ah stop Artuk B y? Don’t you dare! Don’t even try to say anything. I knew all about you I have set you up... and have exposed your treachery. Why did you betray us, Marya? Artuk Bey. I beg you to forgive me. For thegold. I did it for gold. Shut up! Do not lie to me Ah Aaa! We opened our tribe and our homeland to you. I, who did not marry for so many years .. made you my Hatun and took you into my home. However, in return for all our goodness, you betrayed us You betrayedjall of us^Maryaj You stabbed us all in the back. I don t belong to your world, Artuk Bey Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t fit. Yes, I did it for gold And to harm you, as well Did you send them your letters, by this man? nan r Please, please, spare me. Ah Ah Artuk Bey, please forgive me. Artuk Bey, I am begging you. Forgive me. Please. Alps! Take that traitor away. Take her away. I will punish her later Artuk Bey, please forgive me Shame on you! Traitor! So it was like that. My Ertugrul Bey, along with Ahmet and the Alps... is now on his way to see our Sultan. When will this circle of betrayal be over? an f When will this^jreat State be_rid_o^ all traitors and finally be in peace? The bigger the State, the greater the enemies and traitors will be. But, for every traitor, there comes a thousand brave-hearts, evelAllah. May Almighty Lord (Rabb) fortify our Sultan, as well as... our Ertugrul Bey and all of our valiants, In shaa Allah. Amin -Amin Amin. Even this blind Tekfur has found his way to true faith and became a real man... while that blighter named Sadeddin Kopek still has not. The scalding hot blood of an infidel runs in him. My son, don’t call him a blind Tekfur. He is now your brother Ahmet. Praise be to Allah (swt). Praise be to Allah (swt). You’re right, mother, you’re right. From now on, he is our brother Ahmet.

Ahmet described to me the location of that baseborn Titan’s hideout. He described it? Where is it? In the Ayastefanos valley. Come on brother, let’s go. The Tekfur's whelp of a son must be there too. Let’s finish him off, too Let’s finish him off, brother, let’s do it. The sleep is forbidden for us, till we crush those blackguards. My mother, please excuse us. Goodbye, my son. Goodbye, my son. My brave-hearts. May your roads be open. May your wrists be firm, may your swords be strong. Eyvallah (may it be so), mother. Eyvallah (may it be so), my mother. You are entrusted to Allah SWT. Eyvallah (same to you), mother Notify our Sultan. I’ve brought Ertugrul Bey Is there permission, my Sultan? Come in. My Sultan. Aziz has brought Ertugrul Bey. Have him come before me. Tell me Ertugrul what did you think you were doing? How could you violate the verdict I placed on Sadeddin? Is your justice. above my justice... so, that you thought.. you could go after Sadeddin and kill his aide? What does it mean... to carry out your own justice... like a lawless brigand? Who do you think you are, Ertugrul? The State that does not abide by justice... is heading for destruction, my Sultan. How dare you question my justice?

Your justice. did not heal the open wounds... rath r it added salt to injury, my Sultan. That wound within our State is bleeding out. I have come here to make you see the truth... so you can save yourself from drowning in that blood. That’s enough Enough I'm taking back both the Principality Beylik and your privileges. And now, I will take your life too If you don't rouse from the oblivion you fell into... all the orders you gave would be meaningless, my Sultan. Just as would our State be. Enough The letter written by Altun Aba implicates that... he joined forces with Sadeddin and... that they are partners in crime, my Sultan. It was not enough that you harassed Sadeddin but now, you are after even.. Altun Aba, my son Giyassedine’s Atabey? Altun Ab is not alone in this, my Sultan. Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallah. [I bear witness that there is no god except Allah] Wa-Ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘Abduhoo Wa Rasooluhu." [And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger] My Sultan Don t do it Aziz! My Sultan on our way here, we were attacked by Emir Sadeddin’s men. The soldiers who we thought were loyal to us, and. by whose words we were deceived, just as you were. had stood up against us. You Do you know what you’re talking about, Aziz? My Sultan. . Ertugrul Bey came here... by his own free will to explain to you what happened. Sadeddin has... sent Goktug after Ares in order to kill him, my Sultan. His intention... was to take revenge on Ares because he exposed the truth. I knew he would resort to this kind of scheme. so I followed Ares. And Goktug only got what he deservedj They set in motion... this intrigues in order to dispose of you, my Sultan. You must now open your eyes to the situation. Since they knew I would be coming here. There are two parts of this Episode because Episode is very long duration. Password for this Episode is SultanAllauddin. Watch and please pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:28 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 35

This is the story of EPISODE 35 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles.I, Emir Sadeddin Kopek I am returning to the Palace from which I was expelled. holding the power now in my hands. First, I have been appointed as the Soubashi Sadeddin. [Soubashi - Commander of the town or castle]. Then afterward, I was promoted to the Emir Sadeddin. [Emir - military commander] And now. the time has come for me to become the Sultan Sadeddin. We donned the attires of flame and set off on the path of Al-Haqq. [Al-Haqq - the Absolite truth]. For this cause, we were ready to be chained and thrown into prison, but... now even if they hang us by our neck on the gallows... our last words will be "the justice forever." Now, they believe they have created a dam in front of us. But, like a turbulent, wild river, we will overrun that dam they built and tear it apart. I steadily drew closer to my goal... working my way through the fire and thorns. I was not discouraged... I never gave up, I was patient. The real odyssey is about to start right now. Mimar (architect) Sadeddin, is going to create his greatest masterpiece yet. He will rebuild the State all over again. The Seljuk Dynasty will... continue from the Sultan Sadeddin’s line. Hey, my good old Sultan Aleadin, hey. You never listened to what I said. And see here... your State has not been predestined to continue with you... rather, it’s predestined to continue with me You may sleep peacefully in your grave. An adolescent, like your son Giyaseddin, will not... rule over this State, but a competent Vizier like Emir Sadeddin will Even the Sultan himself was not able to stand against me. Who will save you from my wrath now, Ertugrul? I will make a mincemeat of you and your tribe, both. Blessed Emir. The Palace officials are ready for the Sultan’s funeral, Blessed Emir. Superb Let's perform our last duty to the Sultan. From now on we are the State, Kayraldi. Not only did our power increase... but our responsibilities did, as well. I expect an unconditional loyalty from you on this path. If you doubt it, then take my life here and now Once, I brought you even the head of my own brother. So, you only have to give an order... and I will take my own life, myself. I keep you at my side because I’m sure of it, Kayraldi. Come on, let’s go. Let's bury Sultan Aleaddin, and bring his era to an end. Then our time will begin And who are you, Alp? What is your name?

Are you the son of Ertugrul Bey? Hey, Masha Allah. A lion just like his father I've never seen you before. What's your name, I asked you My name is Sungur Tekin, my Gunduz Bey. Sungur Tekin, is it? Are you, perhaps. Well, yes. I am your uncle, Sungur Tekin, my valiant. Come here My lion Tell me then, where is your grandma Hayme? Come with me. Ah, grandma’s joy. Oh, grandma sjoy Is there permission, grandma? Come in here, come. What is it. tell us, my Gunduz Alp. This Ertugrul has been wayward again, Hayme mother. He’s been rambunctious and out of hand. What are you going to do with this son of yours? My s . My son! -My mother! My mother' My son My beautiful mother1 My son! My son! My son! Let me kiss your hand, mother. My swarthy faced. My dark-eyed son. I would sacrifice myself for the roads that brought you to me. You lifted the burden of yearning that weighted down on my heart Welcome here. You brought us delight. I’m glad to be here, my mother. Glad to see you. And my yearning for you that was... burning in my troubled heart has now been eased. Welcome here, my brother. Glad to see you, Halime Hatun. May you be healthy. Is this your Savci Alp, Halime Hatun? Yes, brother, this is Savci Alp] May Allah protect him Amin May my Lord (Rabb) never take him away from you] Amin Masha Allah Masha Allah. Gunduz Alp Go, open my saddlebags. I brought you some gifts Brother, take a seat, you’ve traveled a long distance. Wash your face. Come, my son, come over here. Come There you are, brother. May you live long. Bismillah (in the name of Allah). May you live long. Thank y u Let me take it, brother. May you live long, Halime Hatun Where are. Gundogdu and Dundar. son? Are they perhaps still on their way? They stayed backjn ttie tribe, mother. They are going to join the Sultan's Hamit campaign. In shaa Allah, they will also be here before long. Ha. May Allah bless their holy struggle Shhh W II? Where is our rambunctious Ertugrul Bey? Is he hunting for preys or is he gone after infidels? What’s wrong, mother? Did something happen? He’s neither gone after the prey, nor... after infidels, either He went on a campaign, but... Ana! Halime Hatun1 Tell me then, what’s happened? Well, brother.. if you are going to join our Ertugrul Bey now, with 100 Alps. . why don't I accompany you too? I cannot sit here peacefully, while... you are there fighting, brother. You should remain here, brother. If you were not here, who would protect the two tribes, then? Turgut istelhng the truth, Bamsi. The fortress and Bazaar are entrusted to me and the tribes to you. We can’t wait any longer. I have to set off on the road, immediately. EyvAllah (as you say so), brother, eyvAllah. Well then, come back with our Bey, safe and alive. We will, evelAllah (with Allah's help). Is there permission, my Artuk Bey? Co e in My Bey, the Commander in chief, Gunalp Bey is approaching the fortress. He is bringing a great number of soldiers with him. What’s going on, Artuk Bey, who is this Commander in chief? We will find it out now Let’s welcome him, then. Let’s see who he is. Open the door. Emir Sadeddin! No mother .

I cannot leave Ertugrul, on his own. I will gather the Alps and go to his side at once. We can expect anything from that corrupted evil one. Neither Emir Sadeddin nor Mahperi Hatun will get off his back. While my brother put his life on the line for our State. I can’t sit idly here in Akga (the Beylik) tent, mother. Go then, son. Go, don't leave your brother alone If the blood has to be shed for... our State and our peace and harmony, then so be it! Blood for blood, so may it be Do not hesitate to sacrifice your life or to be wounded. That is worthy of the of Suleyman Shah’s sons. May Allah (swt) protect you EyvAllah (may is be so). Turgut Bey also intends to go to Ertugrul Bey’s side. He went to the fortress to confer with Artuk Bey and Bamsi Head-Alp. EyvAllah (alright), Aslihan Hatun. I won’t be alone then, mother Don t trouble yourself I will gather our Alps and get ready at once. We need to rescue my brother before he’s been... swallowed by this fire of betrayal. You are entrusted to Allah (swt). This must be Gunalp Bey. It is obvious by his arrogant posture. Welcome, Gunalp Bey. I am not Gunalp Bey I am his aide, Aydogmu§ We were told Gunalp Bey would be coming. And, he did come, too. As a matter of fact, he is sitting in his seat of authority, right now. Have you gone crazy? What are you talking about? Is he Jinn or is he a man? How could he have gotten in? Besides, what do you mean by... he is sitting in his seat of authority, right now? Gunalp Bey flies as a hawk and moves like a wolf, with no one the wiser. Go and see with your own eyes if you’d like You just wait here Let’s go and see whether this wolf has wormed his way in. What kind of impertinence is this! Why are you sitting on our Bey’s seat of Principality? How did you get in? This fortress has... many weaknesses, all the way from the ground up. Is this the way to protect such an important fortress? How could have Ertugrul entrusted this fortress to you? Who are you to sit in this seat? You answer to that question Know your place Should I explain myself to you? Who are you I am Turgut Bey, the Bey of Qavdars. And who are you? I have been. transferred here from the Ahlat fortress... on behest of Emir Sadeddin and Atabey Altun Aba... and by the order of our Sultan Giyaseddin Keyhusrev. This is now my new duty Which Sultan are you talking about, Commander in chief? I’m talking about the son of the late Sultan Alaeddin, whom your Bey has killed. Do you even hear what you are saying, ha? That traitor you call your Bey has... conspired with the Sultan’s aide Aziz. and together they have killed our Sultan Now he is now sitting in dungeon and waiting for execution. And from now... Karacahisar, as well as. these surrounding lands are under my jurisdiction. This is a trap, this is a conspiracy! Know your place, Head-Alp! Do not raise your voice at me You are facing the State’s Commander in chief. Bamsi! Your Ertugrul Bey has... stealthily crept to our Sultan’s side and... has poisoned him. As soon as our Sultan Giyaseddin. .. understood that the assassin was Ertugrul. he arrested him personally. He will give his verdict regarding him, any time now.

He will tear him apart] We will neither obey your orders, nor those who sent you here. So, you will rebel against the State’s orders? Do you regard the State something like your tribe? The verdict concerning you has also been issued. What are you talking about, man? You were found guilty of collaboration with Ertugrul in the murder of our Sultan. Soldiers! Detain them! Those who resist, kill for the reason of rebellion against the State. You would disobey your State’s order, as well as... kill its’ soldiers, wouldn’t you9 Bamsi! Tu gut It wouldn’t be worthy of us to draw our swords against the State We will not give reason to anyone here to... claim that Kayis have killed the soldiers of the State, today. While we are fully justified here, that would make us the guilty ones. Seize them! For the time being... the power is in your hands. However, you will not get away with this. Not only us, but the Beys of all other tribes will take you to account for this. Don’t worry about that. I will request the presence of all the Turkmen’s Beys. In front of all of them... I will execute you. . because you collaborated with Ertugrul. Nothing can hurt me anymore, my Bey, but that we were... thrown into a dark dungeon under defamation that we killed our Sultan. . that burns in my heart like a hot ember Do not despair, Aziz. Instead of enjoying ourselves while... sitting in a position of authority.. that is based on defamations, betrayals and intrigues. it is far more valuable to be thrown... into a dark dungeon and to be with the Al-Haqq. [al-Haqq - the Apsolute truth] My Lord (Rabb) counsels us. Do not, then, either... lose heart or grieve. For you shall surely gain. . the upper hand if you are [true] believers." [Al'i Imran; 3:139] If, for the defense of justice we were thrown into a dark dungeon it means that this destiny was intended for us. so then, just like... Yusuf (Joseph) alayhi wa sallam did once... we too will illuminate this dark dungeon with our faith. I believe that just as our Lord (Rabb)... rescued Yusuf (a.s) from dungeon and made him Sultan of Egypt... He will show us a way out, too. In shaa Allah, my Bey, In shaa Allah. You will come with us, Ertugrul. Where are you taking him? Shut your mouth, Aziz! I would never let Ertugrul Bey to be taken anywhere, unprotected. Calm down, Aziz Just as we will go, so we will return, evelAllah. They can’t do anything. You are mistaken, this is a mistake. You are making a mistake A mistake! You are making a mistake! Blighter'! You are making a mistake, a mistake! Neither we nor our Ertugrul Bey had anything to do with. the murder of our Sultan You are making a mistake. Shut your mouth, no more talking Well, you are making a mistake The death verdicts for us and for our Bey have been prepared by... those devils in the Palace. What are we going to do, Artuk Bey? Are we supposed to wait like this, bound hand and foot? We are caught up in a major intrigue, Bamsi. Our State, our tribe and our Bey are in danger. We cannot handle a situation such as this either with courage or by sword. Commander in chief, Gunalp. He claims that he came here by the order of Emir Sadeddin and Altun Aba.

If the verdict was issued by the new Sultan. That means Emir Sadeddin has enthroned the Sultan who was in his heart, Turgut. Then, then our State is done for, Artuk Bey. Our State is done for, Artuk Bey. And the carrion crows have come to the fore. Who is this man, called Altun Aba, Artuk Bey? He is Sultan Giyaseddin's Atabey. I'm afraid he has been conspiring with Emir Sadeddin and. he was a partner in the trap they set up for our Bey. Ugh Throw this murderer on his knees in front of Emir Sadeddin. Md: Md. Did our Sultan have to pay with his life... for you to get back to the position of authority? Whose turn is next, Sadeddin? It s yours, Ertugrul. It’s yours. Do you think it will be that easy, Ertugrul? It won't be that easy, Ertugrul. I will give you equal treatment in return for the misery you caused to... our Sultan when you took his life We have put our Sultan's body into the ground, just a little while ago Now, your turn has come. And not only you, but all those who have collaborated with you. ill di Everyone will be punished. What does that mean, Sadeddin? I am aware that you could not have done... such an accursed deed only by yourself, Ertugrul. Artuk B y Bamsi Alp... and Turgut Bey All of them will get what they deserve for their crimes, just like you will. Md hCk. I will make you pay for this, Sadeddin! I will make you pay for this Md Md. Md 0 *. c Md «d Md «d Md: Md. And, how would you do that? How would you do that in this miserable, pathetic state of you, Ertugrul? If you think that you can... deceive our Sultan Giyaseddin, like you did our late Sultan. may he sleep in his grave illuminated by heavenly light... then you are largely mistaken. I can expect everything from you now. Superb That means you know your place. And what about the things you’ve done to me, hah? What about your slanders. an' Did you believe that I would forget how you went beyond your limits and humiliated me... in front of the Palace dignitaries, Ertugrul? Of course, I will bring you to reckoning for that. For that reason I wanted you to know the following. You wpold not be the only one who would be... punished. You have been deprived of your Principality's Beylik, by our Sultan’s decree. And, as the head of Karacahisar, the fortress you have conquered... the Commander in chief, Gunalp Bey has been appointed. And all those with whom you collaborated. will get what they deserve, just like you will So, in due time, Gunalp Bey will execute every single henchman of yours. Your death, however It will be such a magnificent celebration, the likes of which Konya has never seen, Ertugrul. I am going to put on a show... your flesh torn into pieces, enclosed in a cage. You will die in front of your followers... suffering great agony, endlessly braying from pain. Exactly how you have made me lose face... in front of the high State's dignitaries... I will ensure that you die in the most humiliating and... most gruesome ways possible, in front of all Konya's people.

And your allies Artuk, Bamsi and Turgut will be executed together. Moreover, it will be done in the plain sight of the Beys of all tribes loyal to you. Gunalp Bey will... raze Kayi’s honor to the ground, just the way you did it with mine, before. The time for reckoning has come, Sadeddin. Praise be to Allah (swt)... we are not afraid to die, not in the slightest degree. Just so you know... neither will I let you get away with all you’ve done... nor will these chains that you shackled me with... protect you from my wrath. You will choke on your own blood... while braying out the anger and frustration in you. It is over and done with. Do you understand9 For you, everything is over and done with. Remove this murderer from here. Open the door! My Alaeddin. My Sultan The father of my son. He was everything to me. They buriedjnejilivejn thisj’alace, along with^hjm. Guards' Mother, mother. Don t do it We must be dignified and show a brave face despite our pain. How can we9 How can we endure such a pain with dignity, my Sultan? Your lion of a father, has been buried into the soil at his prime. The smell of soil I scraped with my nails will be with me as long as I live. I poured the black soil over his body wrapped in a shroud. With these hands, these cursed, wretched, ominous hands, I poured that soil over him. How can you expect me to be dignified? The punishment will be drawn to those who did this to my father, mother My Suit n. T II m .. can t you see that... I am suffocating while... they are still here, in our Palace, while they are still breathing? Don't you know that with every breath Ertugrul takes. I am being buried alive in this Palace, over and over again? Death would mean salvation for Ertugrul, mother. But he will not have the right to salvation in the both worlds. Why are you so unwilling to tear Ertugrul s body limb from limb? Why are you so reluctant to parade Ertugrul’s dead body down the streets of Konya? Why don't you want to feed his rotten flesh to the carrion crows? Why? Why? - Mother! Don’t! Leave it alone! My Sultan. His subjects fought shoulder to shoulder with him... in the Palace, on the streets and in the glorious towns he conquered. Wouldn't these brave soldiers have the right to expect retaliation from you? Why are you j^illjToldingJjack, then^ Everyone expects retaliation from you, son Your father is waiting in his grave to finally find peace. And you? You are killing your mother, instead. Didn’t you have enough of it? Didn't you clear up your doubts and confusions, yet? Didn tyou? Password for this Episode is KopekisKopek. Watch and please pray for us. Thank you!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:30 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 36

This is the story of EPISODE 36 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles.I, Emir Sadeddin Kopek I am returning to the Palace from which I was expelled. holding the power now in my hands. First, I have been appointed as the Soubashi Sadeddin. [Soubashi - Commander of the town or castle]. Then afterward, I was promoted to the Emir Sadeddin. [Emir - military commander] And now. the time has come for me to become the Sultan Sadeddin. We donned the attires of flame and set off on the path of Al-Haqq. [Al-Haqq - the Absolite truth]. For this cause, we were ready to be chained and thrown into prison, but... now even if they hang us by our neck on the gallows... our last words will be "the justice forever." Now, they believe they have created a dam in front of us. But, like a turbulent, wild river, we will overrun that dam they built and tear it apart. I steadily drew closer to my goal... working my way through the fire and thorns. I was not discouraged... I never gave up, I was patient. The real odyssey is about to start right now. Mimar (architect) Sadeddin, is going to create his greatest masterpiece yet. He will rebuild the State all over again. The Seljuk Dynasty will... continue from the Sultan Sadeddin’s line. Hey, my good old Sultan Aleadin, hey. You never listened to what I said. And see here... your State has not been predestined to continue with you... rather, it’s predestined to continue with me You may sleep peacefully in your grave. An adolescent, like your son Giyaseddin, will not... rule over this State, but a competent Vizier like Emir Sadeddin will Even the Sultan himself was not able to stand against me. Who will save you from my wrath now, Ertugrul? I will make a mincemeat of you and your tribe, both. Blessed Emir. The Palace officials are ready for the Sultan’s funeral, Blessed Emir. Superb Let's perform our last duty to the Sultan. From now on we are the State, Kayraldi. Not only did our power increase... but our responsibilities did, as well. I expect an unconditional loyalty from you on this path. If you doubt it, then take my life here and now Once, I brought you even the head of my own brother.So, you only have to give an order... and I will take my own life, myself. I keep you at my side because I’m sure of it, Kayraldi. Come on, let’s go. Let's bury Sultan Aleaddin, and bring his era to an end. Then our time will begin And who are you, Alp? What is your name7 Are you the son of Ertugrul Bey? Hey, Masha Allah. A lion just like his father I've never seen you before. What's your name, I asked you My name is Sungur Tekin, my Gunduz Bey. Sungur Tekin, is it? Are you, perhaps. Well, yes. I am your uncle, Sungur Tekin, my valiant. Come here My lion Tell me then, where is your grandma Hayme? Come with me. Ah, grandma’s joy. Oh, grandma sjoy Is there permission, grandma? Come in here, come.

What is it. tell us, my Gunduz Alp. This Ertugrul has been wayward again, Hayme mother. He’s been rambunctious and out of hand. What are you going to do with this son of yours? My s . My son! -My mother! My mother' My son My beautiful mother1 My son! My son! My son! Let me kiss your hand, mother. My swarthy faced. My dark-eyed son. I would sacrifice myself for the roads that brought you to me. You lifted the burden of yearning that weighted down on my heart Welcome here. You brought us delight. I’m glad to be here, my mother. Glad to see you. And my yearning for you that was... burning in my troubled heart has now been eased. Welcome here, my brother. Glad to see you, Halime Hatun. May you be healthy. Is this your Savci Alp, Halime Hatun? Yes, brother, this is Savci Alp] May Allah protect him Amin May my Lord (Rabb) never take him away from you] Amin Masha Allah Masha Allah. Gunduz Alp Go, open my saddlebags. I brought you some gifts Brother, take a seat, you’ve traveled a long distance. Wash your face. Come, my son, come over here. Come There you are, brother. May you live long. Bismillah (in the name of Allah). May you live long. Thank y u Let me take it, brother. May you live long, Halime Hatun Where are. Gundogdu and Dundar. son? Are they perhaps still on their way? They stayed backjn ttie tribe, mother. They are going to join the Sultan's Hamit campaign. In shaa Allah, they will also be here before long. Ha. May Allah bless their holy struggle Shhh W II? Where is our rambunctious Ertugrul Bey? Is he hunting for preys or is he gone after infidels? What’s wrong, mother? Did something happen? He’s neither gone after the prey, nor... after infidels, either He went on a campaign, but... Ana! Halime Hatun1 Tell me then, what’s happened? Well, brother.. if you are going to join our Ertugrul Bey now, with 100 Alps. . why don't I accompany you too? I cannot sit here peacefully, while... you are there fighting, brother.

You should remain here, brother. If you were not here, who would protect the two tribes, then? Turgut istelhng the truth, Bamsi. The fortress and Bazaar are entrusted to me and the tribes to you. We can’t wait any longer. I have to set off on the road, immediately. EyvAllah (as you say so), brother, eyvAllah. Well then, come back with our Bey, safe and alive. We will, evelAllah (with Allah's help). Is there permission, my Artuk Bey? Co e in My Bey, the Commander in chief, Gunalp Bey is approaching the fortress. He is bringing a great number of soldiers with him. What’s going on, Artuk Bey, who is this Commander in chief? We will find it out now Let’s welcome him, then. Let’s see who he is. Open the door. Emir Sadeddin! No mother . I cannot leave Ertugrul, on his own. I will gather the Alps and go to his side at once. We can expect anything from that corrupted evil one. Neither Emir Sadeddin nor Mahperi Hatun will get off his back. While my brother put his life on the line for our State. I can’t sit idly here in Akga (the Beylik) tent, mother. Go then, son. Go, don't leave your brother alone If the blood has to be shed for... our State and our peace and harmony, then so be it! Blood for blood, so may it be Do not hesitate to sacrifice your life or to be wounded. That is worthy of the of Suleyman Shah’s sons. May Allah (swt) protect you EyvAllah (may is be so). Turgut Bey also intends to go to Ertugrul Bey’s side. He went to the fortress to confer with Artuk Bey and Bamsi Head-Alp. EyvAllah (alright), Aslihan Hatun. I won’t be alone then, mother Don t trouble yourself I will gather our Alps and get ready at once. We need to rescue my brother before he’s been... swallowed by this fire of betrayal. You are entrusted to Allah (swt). This must be Gunalp Bey. It is obvious by his arrogant posture. Welcome, Gunalp Bey. I am not Gunalp Bey I am his aide, Aydogmu§ We were told Gunalp Bey would be coming. And, he did come, too. As a matter of fact, he is sitting in his seat of authority, right now. Have you gone crazy? What are you talking about? Is he Jinn or is he a man? How could he have gotten in? Besides, what do you mean by... he is sitting in his seat of authority, right now? Gunalp Bey flies as a hawk and moves like a wolf, with no one the wiser. Go and see with your own eyes if you’d like You just wait here Let’s go and see whether this wolf has wormed his way in. What kind of impertinence is this! Why are you sitting on our Bey’s seat of Principality? How did you get in? This fortress has... many weaknesses, all the way from the ground up. Is this the way to protect such an important fortress? How could have Ertugrul entrusted this fortress to you? Who are you to sit in this seat?

You answer to that question Know your place Should I explain myself to you? Who are you I am Turgut Bey, the Bey of Qavdars. And who are you? I have been. transferred here from the Ahlat fortress... on behest of Emir Sadeddin and Atabey Altun Aba... and by the order of our Sultan Giyaseddin Keyhusrev. This is now my new duty Which Sultan are you talking about, Commander in chief? I’m talking about the son of the late Sultan Alaeddin, whom your Bey has killed. Do you even hear what you are saying, ha? That traitor you call your Bey has... conspired with the Sultan’s aide Aziz. and together they have killed our Sultan Now he is now sitting in dungeon and waiting for execution. And from now... Karacahisar, as well as. these surrounding lands are under my jurisdiction. This is a trap, this is a conspiracy! Know your place, Head-Alp! Do not raise your voice at me You are facing the State’s Commander in chief. Bamsi! Your Ertugrul Bey has... stealthily crept to our Sultan’s side and... has poisoned him. As soon as our Sultan Giyaseddin. .. understood that the assassin was Ertugrul. he arrested him personally. He will give his verdict regarding him, any time now. He will tear him apart] We will neither obey your orders, nor those who sent you here. So, you will rebel against the State’s orders? Do you regard the State something like your tribe? The verdict concerning you has also been issued. What are you talking about, man? You were found guilty of collaboration with Ertugrul in the murder of our Sultan. Soldiers! Detain them!

Those who resist, kill for the reason of rebellion against the State. You would disobey your State’s order, as well as... kill its’ soldiers, wouldn’t you9 Bamsi! Tu gut It wouldn’t be worthy of us to draw our swords against the State We will not give reason to anyone here to... claim that Kayis have killed the soldiers of the State, today. While we are fully justified here, that would make us the guilty ones. Seize them! For the time being... the power is in your hands. However, you will not get away with this. Not only us, but the Beys of all other tribes will take you to account for this. Don’t worry about that. I will request the presence of all the Turkmen’s Beys. In front of all of them... I will execute you. . because you collaborated with Ertugrul. Nothing can hurt me anymore, my Bey, but that we were... thrown into a dark dungeon under defamation that we killed our Sultan. . that burns in my heart like a hot ember Do not despair, Aziz. Instead of enjoying ourselves while... sitting in a position of authority.. that is based on defamations, betrayals and intrigues. it is far more valuable to be thrown... into a dark dungeon and to be with the Al-Haqq. [al-Haqq - the Apsolute truth] My Lord (Rabb) counsels us. Do not, then, either... lose heart or grieve. For you shall surely gain. . the upper hand if you are [true] believers." [Al'i Imran; 3:139] If, for the defense of justice we were thrown into a dark dungeon it means that this destiny was intended for us. so then, just like... Yusuf (Joseph) alayhi wa sallam did once... we too will illuminate this dark dungeon with our faith. I believe that just as our Lord (Rabb)... rescued Yusuf (a.s) from dungeon and made him Sultan of Egypt... He will show us a way out, too.

In shaa Allah, my Bey, In shaa Allah. You will come with us, Ertugrul. Where are you taking him? Shut your mouth, Aziz! I would never let Ertugrul Bey to be taken anywhere, unprotected. Calm down, Aziz Just as we will go, so we will return, evelAllah. They can’t do anything. You are mistaken, this is a mistake. You are making a mistake A mistake! You are making a mistake! Blighter'! You are making a mistake, a mistake! Neither we nor our Ertugrul Bey had anything to do with. the murder of our Sultan You are making a mistake. Shut your mouth, no more talking Well, you are making a mistake The death verdicts for us and for our Bey have been prepared by... those devils in the Palace. What are we going to do, Artuk Bey? Are we supposed to wait like this, bound hand and foot? We are caught up in a major intrigue, Bamsi. Our State, our tribe and our Bey are in danger. We cannot handle a situation such as this either with courage or by sword. Commander in chief, Gunalp. He claims that he came here by the order of Emir Sadeddin and Altun Aba. If the verdict was issued by the new Sultan. That means Emir Sadeddin has enthroned the Sultan who was in his heart, Turgut. Then, then our State is done for, Artuk Bey. Our State is done for, Artuk Bey. And the carrion crows have come to the fore. Who is this man, called Altun Aba, Artuk Bey? He is Sultan Giyaseddin's Atabey. I'm afraid he has been conspiring with Emir Sadeddin and. he was a partner in the trap they set up for our Bey. Ugh Throw this murderer on his knees in front of Emir Sadeddin. Md: Md. Did our Sultan have to pay with his life... for you to get back to the position of authority? Whose turn is next, Sadeddin? It s yours, Ertugrul. It’s yours. Do you think it will be that easy, Ertugrul? It won't be that easy, Ertugrul. I will give you equal treatment in return for the misery you caused to... our Sultan when you took his life We have put our Sultan's body into the ground, just a little while ago Now, your turn has come. And not only you, but all those who have collaborated with you. ill di Everyone will be punished. What does that mean, Sadeddin? I am aware that you could not have done... such an accursed deed only by yourself, Ertugrul. Artuk B y Bamsi Alp... and Turgut Bey All of them will get what they deserve for their crimes, just like you will. Md hCk. I will make you pay for this,

And, how would you do that? How would you do that in this miserable, pathetic state of you, Ertugrul? If you think that you can... deceive our Sultan Giyaseddin, like you did our late Sultan. may he sleep in his grave illuminated by heavenly light... then you are largely mistaken. I can expect everything from you now. Superb That means you know your place. And what about the things you’ve done to me, hah? What about your slanders. an' Did you believe that I would forget how you went beyond your limits and humiliated me... in front of the Palace dignitaries, Ertugrul? Of course, I will bring you to reckoning for that. For that reason I wanted you to know the following. You wpold not be the only one who would be... punished. You have been deprived of your Principality's Beylik, by our Sultan’s decree. And, as the head of Karacahisar, the fortress you have conquered... the Commander in chief, Gunalp Bey has been appointed. And all those with whom you collaborated. will get what they deserve, just like you will So, in due time, Gunalp Bey will execute every single henchman of yours. Your death, however It will be such a magnificent celebration, the likes of which Konya has never seen, Ertugrul. I am going to put on a show... your flesh torn into pieces, enclosed in a cage. You will die in front of your followers... suffering great agony, endlessly braying from pain. Exactly how you have made me lose face... in front of the high State's dignitaries... I will ensure that you die in the most humiliating and... most gruesome ways possible, in front of all Konya's people. And your allies Artuk, Bamsi and Turgut will be executed together. Moreover, it will be done in the plain sight of the Beys of all tribes loyal to you. Gunalp Bey will... raze Kayi’s honor to the ground, just the way you did it with mine, before. The time for reckoning has come, Sadeddin. Praise be to Allah (swt)... we are not afraid to die, not in the slightest degree. Just so you know... neither will I let you get away with all you’ve done... nor will these chains that you shackled me with... protect you from my wrath. You will choke on your own blood... while braying out the anger and frustration in you.

It is over and done with. Do you understand9 For you, everything is over and done with. Remove this murderer from here. Open the door! My Alaeddin. My Sultan The father of my son. He was everything to me. They buriedjnejilivejn thisj’alace, along with^hjm. Guards' Mother, mother. Don t do it We must be dignified and show a brave face despite our pain. How can we9 How can we endure such a pain with dignity, my Sultan? Your lion of a father, has been buried into the soil at his prime. The smell of soil I scraped with my nails will be with me as long as I live. I poured the black soil over his body wrapped in a shroud. With these hands, these cursed, wretched, ominous hands, I poured that soil over him. How can you expect me to be dignified? The punishment will be drawn to those who did this to my father, mother My Suit n. T II m .. can t you see that... I am suffocating while... they are still here, in our Palace, while they are still breathing? Don't you know that with every breath Ertugrul takes. I am being buried alive in this Palace, over and over again? Death would mean salvation for Ertugrul, mother. But he will not have the right to salvation in the both worlds. Why are you so unwilling to tear Ertugrul s body limb from limb? Password for this Episode is MahPari. Watch and pray for us. Thank you!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:34 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 37

Your are Watching 37th Episode of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Altun Aba is taking Prince Kilig Aslan and. his mother Melike Hatun to the fortress of Ankara." We believe that they intend to kill them. For the sake of our Sultan’s last will and prosperity of our State. an important task fell on Ertugrul Bey's shoulders. Ertugrul Bey should be on his way, before it’s not too late. What’s wrong, Artuk Bey? Dumrul, I must go to the tribe posthaste, but you’ll remain here. Keep an eye on Gunalp Bey. Follow his every step. As you order, my Bey. Open the door! Mother Mother Is there permission, my Bey? Come in Artuk Bey has left the fortress in secret, my Bey. I suppose he is gone to the Kayi tribe. Obviously he is going to see Ertugrul Bey. They are up to no good. Get my horse ready, let’s set off on the road. We are going after Artuk Bey. As you order, y Bey. Open the door! Aag A|/| I’ve been constantly thinking about it, but somehow... this migration issue does not seem reasonable to me. What will we do in these parts? For years, we have faced and overcame so many hardships to make this place our home. How can we now leave this in what we have invested so much effort.. and go to another place? Besides, will the Byzantine’s infidels give us peace? I understand your concern well, but... put your heart at ease. We’ve crossed the steppes and. surmounted the lofty mountains, and we achieved great many victories. And. we know how to take the lands that our Sultan has given us as a homeland, evelAllah. And if need arises... we will bring even the Emperor to his knees. Turgut you also know well that after the death of our Sultan. there are not many left out there who would stand by us, anymore. Now, Emir Sadeddin has taken over the State. And he nurses a grudge not only against... our Ertugrul Bey .. but against you and me as well. I wonder whether our Ertugrul Bey... should give a second thought to his decision? Aslihan if my Ertugrul Bey has made some decision. that means that he has already thought it out well. You should not trouble yourself about it. Besides... not only Emir Sadeddin, but if.. all villains unite against us, we will defeat them, evelAllah.

After we’ve united and became as one. by Allah's leave, no one can defeat us. awi|BH A|/| Welcome back, Ertugrul. Glad to be back. My Halime... your eyes glow with a different kind of light. And the smile on your face is of another kind. What is the cause of this? Ertugrul I had this feeling for some time now. And now after seeing the midwives, I know it for certain. The midwives? Hmh Does that mean...? Hmh I am with child, Ertugrul. If it's a son... it means that I carry our son Osman under my heart. IJUIH- 6UBUISQ Ertugrul wait there, don’t do something foolish. Ertugrul Allah Allah! Ertugr I' My Halime My Halime. My Halime. In my dr m my noble Oguz ancestors gave me the good tidings. Hmh. -Our Osman is coming to us, mu Halime. UBIUSQ He came into my dream too, Ertugrul. The respected Ibn Arabi has placed Osman into my arms. He said he would be a valiant conqueror. Hmh O my Almighty Allah praise be to You my Allah, o my Lord (Rabb). Praise be to You my Allah. May what we saw in our dreams, turn into good fortune, In shaa allah Hmh. May Osman be born like the sun in our new homeland... to which we have just opened a new door, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Is here permission, son? Ertugrul Come in, mother, come in here. What’s going on son? You raised such a ruckus to shake the heavens and the earth. We are expecting a baby, mother. - Hah We are expecting a baby. Our Osman is on the way, In shaa Allah. My Allah My Allah, praise be to You. I would sacrifice my life for this night of blessed hopes. My valiant son. Oh, my valiant Mother. My gazelle-eyed. Oh My beautiful bride. Praise be to Allah (swt). May it be blessed, may it bring you joy, my baby. May you enjoy good health, mother. My lion son May Allah grant you a son who would carry on his ancestor’s name... and who would become a great Statesman, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah, mother In shaa Allah. My directive is as follows, mother. In the honor of this blessed news, may... sheep and rams from our barn be slaughtered and distributed to the people. Let the hungry ones be nourished. and those poorly dressed be clothed.

Let distribute charity to the orphans. Let's pay off debts of those who are in debts, mother. In shaa Allah, let's organize a great feast as soon as possible... let the piles of meat, the size of a mountain be served. let the Ayran flow like water from the lake. [Ayran - a salty yoghurt drink] May Allah never let us be without you, son. It will be as you wish, my valiant] I, I will leave now. H lim Come on, let's take al-wudu (ablution) with clean water and perform Shukr Salaat (Thanksgiving Prayer). As you wish, my Bey. Praise be to You Allah, o Lord (Rabb). Ah Ah Eyvallah (thank you), my valiant. Is there permission, my Bey? Come m here, Abdurrahman. Artuk Bey has come, my Bey. Send him in. What is it, my ArtukBey9j Well, I’m listening, Artuk Bey. The “White Beards” have sent a messenger, my Bey. He brought you this letter. What does it say, Ertugrul Bey? They're going to kill the Prince Kilig Arslan and his mother. And Atabeyi Altun Aba is at their lead. You know that I'm going on a campaign with my army tomorrow, Ertugrul. You bore witness firsthand to the betrayal that runs rampant in my Palace. I am obliged to consider the prosperity of my State even after my death. Hence, I wrote a will in which I appointed the Prince who will succeed me on the throne. In my last will and testament, I decreed that Prince Kihg Arslan, my son with Melike Adile Hatun... will become the Sultan after me. As much as the appointment of Prince K1I19 Aslan will. strengthen our ties with the Ayyubid’s Dynasty, it will also... help us build a stronger alliance with. . the Muslim world in our fight against Mongols. The reason I'm informing you about my will is that... in case of a struggle for the throne between my sons. you should be clear whose ranks I wish you to support. Whose rank I support is invariably certain, my Sultan.

I want you to know that I say this not with my tongue, but from my heart. Whenever that day comes, with no time to lose, I want you... as the Bey of Principality, to come to Prince Kilig Aslan's side... along with the Turkmen tribes in your jurisdiction May Allah protect us from such struggle for the throne and may... He protect us from the malice of the enemy who d benefit from it, my Sultan. Amin They're going to kill the Prince Kilig Arslan and his mother. I will not let that happen We can't make it to Ankara Castle to spirit them away, my Bey. We will catch up with them before they get to Ankara Castle, Artuk Bey. Unless they don’t kill them along the way before they reach the Castle. What do you intend to do, my Bey? Inform the Alps to get ready at once. Turgut and Bamsi are to accompany me as well. My Ertugrul Bey, I discovered why Gunalp Bey is so much devoted to Kopek. You were right after all His intentions are good. His father was Commander in chief, Tayi Bey. May he rest in peace. I remember that he fought alongside our father in battles. He was a brave man, loyal to the State. My Bey, he was killed along with his hatun only because he was loyal to our Sultan Alaeddin. And Kopek took him into his care like and brought him up. For that reason he is so much devoted to him. Clearly, he doesn’t know Kopek's sordid side. He will either come to know that, Artuk Bey... or he will lose his head to that end. You do whatever is necessary. As you order, my Bey Everything is ready, Sir. And, we loaded the gifts for Gunalp Bey on the horses. Beautiful. Let’s not wait any longer, then. The sooner we conclude this agreement... the faster we will take Sogut and Ertugrul’s life, as well. Sir, Tekfur Ares has arrived. He requests to see you. Get him in. What is Tekfur Ares doing here? He has nowhere else to go. Haven’t you been in Konya? Yes. I’ve been in Konya. Since you were overthrown, at least you should have died with dignity. But you behaved cowardly and told the Turks everything you knew. You don’t have to worry about it at all, Kritos. My recount only set the Turks against each other. Afterwards,

I run away from them. Why did you come here? For Ertugrul I came to finish what I have left halfway done. Ertugrul is not only my enemy, but the enemy of all of us. We can only defeat him if we act united. I don't need you to defeat him, Ares. I know Ertugrul and the tribes attached to him better than anyone, Kritos. Have you been overthrown because you knew him? Hah? Have you been overthrown because you knew him? You ve lost the fortress that belonged to our Empire for centuries. Our Holy Empire has lost Constantinople, which... has been our capital for centuries, to the Romans. But it doesn't mean we surrendered and we won't get it back. To cut the story short, Ares I don’t want you at my side Thus far, I was always the winner. I will not walk along the same path with the losers. However you wish, Kritos. Nevertheless, I arrived here as a chieftain of the Warriors of Hell. I can fight against the Turks, even without you. But united, we can... take Karacahisar back from the Turks. and avenge your son as well. Well then I agree. But you're not going to have any say here. I will allow you to fight along with your savages only under my command. I accept any stipulation for the sake of getting revenge on Ertugrul and Turks. Then we have a deal. So then, we’re now off to Karacahisar fortress... I mean to say to the fortress that you have lost. To Karacahisar? Whatever for? To sign a peace agreement. And you will remain here... merge with my soldiers and take up your position. Let’s go. Hoo What’s the matter, pumrul?j My Bey, I followed Gunalp Bey He first followed you, and then now he took off after Ertugrul Bey. What is this man after? Alps, let’s take to the road at once. Dumrul. you are coming with us too. As you order, my Bey Yah Yah! Yah Yah' Yah More atWLEXT NET Yah' Yah Yah' Do not you know the State's manners of conduct, Gunalp Bey? How dare you follow the Bey of Principality, to whom are you subordinate? Know your place, Artuk Bey Stay out of my affairs Get out of my way or I will run you down I won't let you pass Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Gunalp Bey, I don't know what goes through your mind, but... if you are of a mind to lure my Ertugrul Bey into a trap, then. then all your desires will come to naught.

Now, the tracks you were following so far. . were not my Ertugrul Bey tracks. It was our trail. This trail will not take you to himJ If you ever go against me again... I will tread you underfoot. Ertugrul is obviously on his way to Ankara. We have to learn why he is going there. Emir Sadeddin will be expecting us at the Caravanserai. We're going there at this instant As you order, my Bey Yah Yah' Yah! We will take a rest at the crossroads. My Kilig Arslan, the time has come, my son. You will escape from the place where we will take rest. I cannot leave you behind, mother. You will go with me, too Don’t worry about me, my son May my life be sacrificed for you and for our State. It will be enough that you don't fall into the hands of these wrongdoers. Besides, what they can possibly wish from me, son? They are not after mine, but after your life. I'll wait for you in Ankara Castle, to come someday as a Sultan and save me. Mother, I cannot leave you behind. My KiIiq Arshn This ring with three arrows and a bow, the Oguz's symbol, is... the heirloom left to you by your father Alaeddin Keykubat. This is the State ring. Now it's being passed on to you. Turkmen tribes will acknowledge you as the head of State. You will save this glorious State from the clutches of. . Mahperi, Sadeddin Kopek and Altun Aba. For the sake of our State, you have to survive. My Beys... from now onward, our new homeland will be the place. that has been given to us by our late Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat.. as our right, and that will be Sogut Consequently, all the tribes have to. set all the necessary preparations in motion. Hayme Hatun.. didn't we settle here at the behest of Ertugrul Bey, not so long ago? You propose us a yet another migration. The homeland to which one is migrating is better than the already settled homeland," my Bey. [Nomad’s old proverb] Our Ertugrul Bey requires us to adopt Sogut as our new homeland. Ertugrul Bey and Turgut Bey consulted on this subject and have reached this decision. Now, for the sake of our unity this migration is vital. You are obliged to comply with the decision of our Beys. Our destination is right in front of Byzantine infidels' very eyes. They willjiot gwejjsany peace Hayme Ana, Halime Hatun. Password for this Episode is USMANdream. Watch and pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:35 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 38

Your are Watching 38th Episode of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. This is from my II Bey to Ertugrul Bey with his Salaam (regards). Alaykumu as-salam (peace be upon you too). Altun Aba is taking Prince Kilig Aslan and. his mother Melike Hatun to the fortress of Ankara." We believe that they intend to kill them. For the sake of our Sultan’s last will and prosperity of our State. an important task fell on Ertugrul Bey's shoulders. Ertugrul Bey should be on his way, before it’s not too late. What’s wrong, Artuk Bey? Dumrul, I must go to the tribe posthaste, but you’ll remain here. Keep an eye on Gunalp Bey. Follow his every step. As you order, my Bey. Open the door! Mother Mother Is there permission, my Bey? Come in Artuk Bey has left the fortress in secret, my Bey. I suppose he is gone to the Kayi tribe. Obviously he is going to see Ertugrul Bey. They are up to no good. Get my horse ready, let’s set off on the road. We are going after Artuk Bey. As you order, y Bey. Open the door! Aag A|/| I’ve been constantly thinking about it, but somehow... this migration issue does not seem reasonable to me. What will we do in these parts? For years, we have faced and overcame so many hardships to make this place our home. How can we now leave this in what we have invested so much effort.. and go to another place? Besides, will the Byzantine’s infidels give us peace? I understand your concern well, but... put your heart at ease. We’ve crossed the steppes and. surmounted the lofty mountains, and we achieved great many victories. And. we know how to take the lands that our Sultan has given us as a homeland, evelAllah. And if need arises... we will bring even the Emperor to his knees. Turgut you also know well that after the death of our Sultan. there are not many left out there who would stand by us, anymore. Now, Emir Sadeddin has taken over the State. And he nurses a grudge not only against... our Ertugrul Bey .. but against you and me as well.

I wonder whether our Ertugrul Bey... should give a second thought to his decision? Aslihan if my Ertugrul Bey has made some decision. that means that he has already thought it out well. You should not trouble yourself about it. Besides... not only Emir Sadeddin, but if.. all villains unite against us, we will defeat them, evelAllah. After we’ve united and became as one. by Allah's leave, no one can defeat us. awi|BH A|/| Welcome back, Ertugrul. Glad to be back. My Halime... your eyes glow with a different kind of light. And the smile on your face is of another kind. What is the cause of this? Ertugrul I had this feeling for some time now. And now after seeing the midwives, I know it for certain. The midwives? Hmh Does that mean...? Hmh I am with child, Ertugrul. If it's a son... it means that I carry our son Osman under my heart. IJUIH- 6UBUISQ Ertugrul wait there, don’t do something foolish. Ertugrul Allah Allah! Ertugr I' My Halime My Halime. My Halime. In my dr m my noble Oguz ancestors gave me the good tidings. Hmh. -Our Osman is coming to us, mu Halime. UBIUSQ He came into my dream too, Ertugrul. The respected Ibn Arabi has placed Osman into my arms. He said he would be a valiant conqueror. Hmh O my Almighty Allah praise be to You my Allah, o my Lord (Rabb). Praise be to You my Allah. May what we saw in our dreams, turn into good fortune, In shaa allah Hmh. May Osman be born like the sun in our new homeland... to which we have just opened a new door, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Is here permission, son? Ertugrul Come in, mother, come in here. What’s going on son? You raised such a ruckus to shake the heavens and the earth. We are expecting a baby, mother. - Hah We are expecting a baby. Our Osman is on the way, In shaa Allah. My Allah My Allah, praise be to You. I would sacrifice my life for this night of blessed hopes. My valiant son. Oh, my valiant Mother. My gazelle-eyed. Oh My beautiful bride. Praise be to Allah (swt). May it be blessed, may it bring you joy, my baby. May you enjoy good health, mother. My lion son May Allah grant you a son who would carry on his ancestor’s name... and who would become a great Statesman, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah, mother In shaa Allah. My directive is as follows, mother. In the honor of this blessed news, may... sheep and rams from our barn be slaughtered and distributed to the people. Let the hungry ones be nourished. and those poorly dressed be clothed. Let distribute charity to the orphans. Let's pay off debts of those who are in debts, mother. In shaa Allah, let's organize a great feast as soon as possible... let the piles of meat, the size of a mountain be served. let the Ayran flow like water from the lake. [Ayran - a salty yoghurt drink] May Allah never let us be without you, son. It will be as you wish, my valiant] I, I will leave now.

Halima Come on, let's take al-wudu (ablution) with clean water and perform Shukr Salaat (Thanksgiving Prayer). As you wish, my Bey. Praise be to You Allah, o Lord (Rabb). Ah Ah Eyvallah (thank you), my valiant. Is there permission, my Bey? Come m here, Abdurrahman. Artuk Bey has come, my Bey. Send him in. What is it, my ArtukBey9j Well, I’m listening, Artuk Bey. The “White Beards” have sent a messenger, my Bey. He brought you this letter. What does it say, Ertugrul Bey? They're going to kill the Prince Kilig Arslan and his mother. And Atabeyi Altun Aba is at their lead. You know that I'm going on a campaign with my army tomorrow, Ertugrul. You bore witness firsthand to the betrayal that runs rampant in my Palace. I am obliged to consider the prosperity of my State even after my death. Hence, I wrote a will in which I appointed the Prince who will succeed me on the throne. In my last will and testament, I decreed that Prince Kihg Arslan, my son with Melike Adile Hatun... will become the Sultan after me. As much as the appointment of Prince K1I19 Aslan will. strengthen our ties with the Ayyubid’s Dynasty, it will also... help us build a stronger alliance with. . the Muslim world in our fight against Mongols. The reason I'm informing you about my will is that... in case of a struggle for the throne between my sons. you should be clear whose ranks I wish you to support. Whose rank I support is invariably certain, my Sultan. I want you to know that I say this not with my tongue, but from my heart. Whenever that day comes, with no time to lose, I want you... as the Bey of Principality, to come to Prince Kilig Aslan's side... along with the Turkmen tribes in your jurisdiction May Allah protect us from such struggle for the throne and may... He protect us from the malice of the enemy who d benefit from it, my Sultan. Amin They're going to kill the Prince Kilig Arslan and his mother. I will not let that happen We can't make it to Ankara Castle to spirit them away, my Bey. We will catch up with them before they get to Ankara Castle, Artuk Bey. Unless they don’t kill them along the way before they reach the Castle. What do you intend to do, my Bey? Inform the Alps to get ready at once. Turgut and Bamsi are to accompany me as well. My Ertugrul Bey, I discovered why Gunalp Bey is so much devoted to Kopek. You were right after all His intentions are good. His father was Commander in chief, Tayi Bey. May he rest in peace. I remember that he fought alongside our father in battles. He was a brave man, loyal to the State. My Bey, he was killed along with his hatun only because he was loyal to our Sultan Alaeddin. And Kopek took him into his care like and brought him up.

For that reason he is so much devoted to him. Clearly, he doesn’t know Kopek's sordid side. He will either come to know that, Artuk Bey... or he will lose his head to that end. You do whatever is necessary. As you order, my Bey Everything is ready, Sir. And, we loaded the gifts for Gunalp Bey on the horses. Beautiful. Let’s not wait any longer, then. The sooner we conclude this agreement... the faster we will take Sogut and Ertugrul’s life, as well. Sir, Tekfur Ares has arrived. He requests to see you. Get him in. What is Tekfur Ares doing here? He has nowhere else to go. Haven’t you been in Konya? Yes. I’ve been in Konya. Since you were overthrown, at least you should have died with dignity. But you behaved cowardly and told the Turks everything you knew. You don’t have to worry about it at all, Kritos. My recount only set the Turks against each other. Afterwards, I run away from them. Why did you come here? For Ertugrul I came to finish what I have left halfway done. Ertugrul is not only my enemy, but the enemy of all of us. We can only defeat him if we act united. I don't need you to defeat him, Ares. I know Ertugrul and the tribes attached to him better than anyone, Kritos. Have you been overthrown because you knew him? Hah? Have you been overthrown because you knew him? You ve lost the fortress that belonged to our Empire for centuries. Our Holy Empire has lost Constantinople, which... has been our capital for centuries, to the Romans. But it doesn't mean we surrendered and we won't get it back. To cut the story short, Ares I don’t want you at my side Thus far, I was always the winner. I will not walk along the same path with the losers. However you wish, Kritos. Nevertheless, I arrived here as a chieftain of the Warriors of Hell. I can fight against the Turks, even without you. But united, we can... take Karacahisar back from the Turks. and avenge your son as well. Well then I agree. But you're not going to have any say here. I will allow you to fight along with your savages only under my command. I accept any stipulation for the sake of getting revenge on Ertugrul and Turks. Then we have a deal. So then, we’re now off to Karacahisar fortress... I mean to say to the fortress that you have lost. To Karacahisar? Whatever for? To sign a peace agreement. And you will remain here... merge with my soldiers and take up your position. Let’s go. Hoo What’s the matter, pumrul?j My Bey, I followed Gunalp Bey He first followed you, and then now he took off after Ertugrul Bey. What is this man after? Alps, let’s take to the road at once. Dumrul. you are coming with us too. As you order, my Bey

Do not you know the State's manners of conduct, Gunalp Bey? How dare you follow the Bey of Principality, to whom are you subordinate? Know your place, Artuk Bey Stay out of my affairs Get out of my way or I will run you down I won't let you pass Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Gunalp Bey, I don't know what goes through your mind, but... if you are of a mind to lure my Ertugrul Bey into a trap, then. then all your desires will come to naught. Now, the tracks you were following so far. . were not my Ertugrul Bey tracks. It was our trail. This trail will not take you to himJ If you ever go against me again... I will tread you underfoot. Ertugrul is obviously on his way to Ankara. We have to learn why he is going there. Emir Sadeddin will be expecting us at the Caravanserai. We're going there at this instant As you order, my Bey Yah Yah' Yah! We will take a rest at the crossroads. My Kilig Arslan, the time has come, my son. You will escape from the place where we will take rest. I cannot leave you behind, mother. You will go with me, too Don’t worry about me, my son May my life be sacrificed for you and for our State. It will be enough that you don't fall into the hands of these wrongdoers. Besides, what they can possibly wish from me, son? They are not after mine, but after your life. I'll wait for you in Ankara Castle, to come someday as a Sultan and save me. Mother, I cannot leave you behind. My KiIiq Arshn This ring with three arrows and a bow, the Oguz's symbol, is... the heirloom left to you by your father Alaeddin Keykubat.

This is the State ring. Now it's being passed on to you. Turkmen tribes will acknowledge you as the head of State. You will save this glorious State from the clutches of. . Mahperi, Sadeddin Kopek and Altun Aba. For the sake of our State, you have to survive. My Beys... from now onward, our new homeland will be the place. that has been given to us by our late Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat.. as our right, and that will be Sogut Consequently, all the tribes have to. set all the necessary preparations in motion. Hayme Hatun.. didn't we settle here at the behest of Ertugrul Bey, not so long ago? You propose us a yet another migration. The homeland to which one is migrating is better than the already settled homeland," my Bey. [Nomad’s old proverb] Our Ertugrul Bey requires us to adopt Sogut as our new homeland. Ertugrul Bey and Turgut Bey consulted on this subject and have reached this decision. Now, for the sake of our unity this migration is vital. You are obliged to comply with the decision of our Beys. Our destination is right in front of Byzantine infidels' very eyes. They willjiot gwejjsany peace Hayme Ana, Halime Hatun. The State will no longer stand by us, like it used to in the past. You are well aware of that, too What do you mean, Aslihan? If we move so deep into Byzantine, they will not give us any peace there. Now, we no longer have our Sultan to protect us. My fear is that we will be left all by ourselves to struggle against infidel. Aslihan Ha tun . as long as we hold fast to each other... and if we do not deviate from our Bey's order, no one can do us harm. The decision of our Ertugrul Bey and Turgut Bey is... definitive. There's no point in prolonging this talk anymore. The preparations will start promptly. If someone has a complaint, he can talk to Ertugrul Bey himself... on his r turn Do you have any request, Melike Hatun? Just keep away. I have no other request. Listen, you are, in good faith Just keep away, Altun Aba! Leave here. There is not much left. You just wait. Go to your place Come on, son The time is right. I ask your pardon for any wrong done, mother I forgive you in this world and in Qiyamah I forgive you till the of time. Come on, off you go. The Prince is escaping! Catch him1 The Prince is escaping Run, my sultan, run! Run Get him quickly, hurry up Get him hurry up Let go of me! - Get hold of that one Kill these dogs, hurry up Let go of me! Blackguards Murderer' Ahh' Let go of me, I said! Catch the Prince, quickly! Hurry up Let go of me Let go of me, I said! Traitors! Gunalp. my valiant son Blessed Emir. Password for this Episode is PrinceKilic. Watch and pray for us. Thank you!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:38 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 39

Your are Watching 39th Episode of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. You cannot treat me like this when I am innocent I have come here as a guest You want to take me to your tribe to execute me Our Emperor will have a reckoning with you for doing this Shut your mouth and keep going What do you think you re doing How dare you imprison the State s Kaledar who was assigned here by edict From now on you will follow the orders of Ertugrul Bey Failing that you will be faced with many consequences Let it be Aydogmu Our State will do the necessary Sadeddin Kopek He s attempting to use Gunalp to stab us in the back again The dagger he hurled at us has struck into his back brother From now we must increase our precautions We will give no quarter to anyone Why are you being silent Artuk Bey Do tell me I would like to point out something my Bey However I do not know how to say it Just tell me Artuk Bey Your word is better than gold Aag A it is not my place to show you the right way However I don t think that you treated Tekfur of Bilecik properly He might have come to make an alliance hostile to us He might be our enemy too However my Bey he did come here at our State s invitation He did come carrying the white banner It would be unworthy of us to execute the one carrying the white banner no matter who invited him my Bey The decision is yours my Bey Ah We re attacked take action Alps Ah It s ambush Leon Ambush Eh Did you think I would surrender Tekfur of Bilecik to you This time you re going to die you blackguards Attack him brothers Ya Allah Ah You ve arrived just in time Ares Else these barbarians would have killed us I am indebted to you I told you that I ve been defeated but I haven t died yet Kritos From this day forth you will always be at my side in the position you rightfully deserve I give you my word Ares That is not important Kritos Our sacred cause is what matters And Ertugrul is what matters too  w s going to bogut tomorrow to explore the land for resettlement He will pay the ultimate price for everything he s done to me I will impale his head on a spike in the middle of Sogut We had better get going before the Alps come We have to return to the fortress Let us go Ertugrul must not return from Sogut alive Is everyone alright brothers We are fine We are alright We are fine Ahmet brother made the infidel fall for our game just nicely Yes However our Ertugrul Bey s game is just beginning They viciously slaughtered the young Prince I still see it in my mind s eye Emir Sadeddin along with his squad of criminals won t rest till they take over the State Ertugrul Sadeddin Kopek s aim will be to dispose of the Sultan as well .

You are telling the truth Ertugrul Bey But he wil want to take care of you first To that end Tekfur Kritos has received a peace envoy that has been sent from Konya What peace I m not aware of the particulars However Tekfur Kritos has gone to Karacahisar to conduct peace negotiation Kopek That dog is behind this for sure He intends to take advantage of my absence and to have Tekfur Kritos sign the peace treaty with Gunalp Bey instead What kind of agreement would it be Ertugrul One that would surely inflict me a great damage brother Else Emir Sadeddin would not have stood behind it If so Giinalp Bey will be authorized to speak on behalf of the State And he is Kopek s a yes man he follows his every word Ertugrul Bey If you wish just give me an order and I will kill Tekfur Kritos for you straightaway Eyvallah thank you Ahmet Eyvallah Iknow you would However at this stage we want him alive rather than dead So you have to gain a large amount of respect in his eyes How would I do that Now there is a difficult task ahead of you Are you ready At ail times Ertugrul Bey Then pay attention to my every word As you see I have deliberately arrested Tekfur of Bilecik so that Ahmet could have save him and get in his good graces Allah is my witness my Bey a thought have crossed my mind that my Ertugrul Bey must know what he is doing However my heart was not at ease Praise be to Allah my Bey In shaa Allah everything will turn out the way you planned it my Bey Eyv Allah may it be so Artuk Bey  Now l must head to bogut without delay to ascertain the location suitable for our tribe s campsite The Tekfur of Bilecik will not sit idle by my Bey He will set a trap for you He s aware you re going there Definitely Artuk Bey Most definitely However while he would be convinced that he is the one ambushing us we will lure him into the real trap with Ahmet s assistance Along with the Tekfur of BilecikT we will remove the rest of infidels from our path Then afterwards Sadeddin Kopek s turn will come too The time has now come to take his life While he the whole State is at his mercy how will we be able to do this my Bey If the State is lost then the customs will depart from the straight and narrow Artuk Bey We cannot allow this to happen Turks can go hungry they can go thirsty however they cannot be without a State This State will be based on justice o else we will establish our own fair State based on justice I will make you regret doing this Ertugrul Be thankful to the Almighty that you are Principality s Bey But somehow or other I will get out of here.

Let s find out what will you do then What is wrong my brave heart My Bey our Alps who escorted Tekfur of Bilecik have been ambushed They ve all been martyred Des icable ones Send Alps after them immediately brother Even if the earth opened up and swallowed them they must not return without them To cut the long story short not only did I escape from Ertugrul s clutches but I turned the Seljuk State upside down Look Sultan Alaeddin is dead The heir to the throne supported by Ertugrul Kilig Arslan is de d too The Seljuk State is going through a crisis You have greatly contributed to this Ares Our Emperor will appreciate this In fact when Ertugrul is finally dead and when Sadeddin Kopek s finally is finished off only then the Turks will go tumbling down the cliff Everything you have done is admirable Ares Now Emir Sadeddin is supposed to wait for me at the Caravansary However you will go in my stead You will go to meet him as my envoy The onl thin he desires  is Ertugrul s death You will inform him that I will set a snare for Ertugrul but in return I need assurance from him with regard to Sogiit I don t have any doubt in my mind that you come to terms with him by fair means or foul Am I mistaken in my assumption Absolutely not Kritos You leave Sadeddin Kopek to me You go to Sogut And finish with Ertugrul I am going to Sogut in order to take Ertugrul s life Tomorrow is a big day To your honor my friend Ares Ahh D mn Never mind it We can atone for it at another time I ll be expecting good news from you And I will from you as well Kritos I look forward to hearinc c ood news from Soc ut  How did Altun Aba dare to go against my orders and commit such butchery How could he have killed a young man and a woman in spite of my orders It is not only this my Sultan The repercussions of this incident are much greater Enlighten me then Emir Sadeddin Ertugrul Bey has been involved yet again I m afraid my Sultan What does this have to do with Ertugrul Sadeddin I reckon he was going to save the Prince Kilig Arslan and he was in the process of organizing a widespread rebellion against you my Sultan Altun Aba must have been seized by fear so much so that he had disobeyed your orders and has killed the Prince and his mother And consequently Altun Aba has paid the ultimate price for committing this heinous crime out of his weaknesses and lack of loyalty Now Ertugrul is in line my Sultan.

Password for this Episode is KopekShouldbeKilled. You ought not to turn a blind eye to this situation Black uard  Exactly Ertugrul Bey must suffer the consequence It has been enough My Sultan in our State there is neither peace nor order left Enough Ertugrul has sent me a letter Sadeddin Has he What did he write in that letter my Sultan He explained how Altun Aba tried to kill my brother by strangulation with a bowstring along the route instead of escorting him to Ankara Castle When he was prevented in his intent and when the Prince run away he stabbed him with his dagger and then he fled Is that so Yes Altun Aba has committed this atrocity not because Ertugrul was on his way but of his own accord Hmph Then he had his Alps deliver my brother s body to my Palace And I have buried his late mother into the soil of Ankara Castle I m sorry for our loss for all of us However what I can t understand is that after all this happenings you still believe Ertugrul to be completely honest and morally good person I will stand by my assertion till the end of my days Ertugrul is loyal to me and to his State You ve drawn punishment to Altun Aba for killing my brother and his mother You will realize one of these days that Ertugrul is not a person to be trusted In shaa Allah my Sultan rtugrul Bey has carried out both my father s order and my wishes He risked his life in order to take my brother safely to Ankara Castle I believe in that I will see whether you will be of the same mind when he gathers all the Turkmen tribes around himself and shows up in Konya my Sultan It is not your place to challenge my decisions Sadeddin I know that all the State Dignitaries present at this Divan are of the same opinion too my Sultan Blessed Emir is right my Sultan My Sultan it would be best if you would consider to review your decision for the benefit of our State We have an obligation to obey our Sultan We have fulfilled our obligation and we have counseled you May Allah SWT never leave us without you My Bey we held an in depth discussion among ourselves as the Beys Since our tribe has just settled in we do not see the need to migrate from here yet again We weathered so many storms and came through so many hardships so why is this migration causing you so much anxiety My Bey we put a lot of effort into these lands we shed our sweat and our blood We consider this place our homeland Why should we go to foreign lands now Furthermore we would be right in front of infidels very eyes there They would not give us any peace Oh Beys Beys Now when our two tribes have merged who would be able to stand against us Who could separate us if we are intertwined so tightly Why are you so afraid There was our State previously standing by us .

We felt protected under the shadow of our State Now our State has given up on us It will be hard for us to cope there Turgut Bey My Beys come to your senses When didn t we have sufficient strength and power that we had to back off Our way is not the way of the cowards Our Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat has given Sogut to our Ertugrul Bey so that we could make it our homeland Ertugrul Bey and I as well have spoken our final words We are going to migrate to Sdgiit From now on this matter is no longer open to discussion Aslihan the trials you ve been through were not easy If my Ertugrul Bey didn t arrive you would lay your husband into the black soil However it does not suit us to depart from our path when we face hardships Halime Hatun I cannot seem to be able to explain my reasoning to anyone Or no one wants to understand it The situation this time around is much more serious than ever before We are now faced with Emir who seized the control of the State Why does no one understand this Emir Sadeddin cannot do us much harm Aslihan We are obliged to have confidence in our husbands and our Alps and to stand by them My sister you speak as if you are unaware how venomous person Emir Sadeddin is Have you forgotten that he nurture enmity towards Turgut and me Don t be anxious about it Our husbands will bring about Emir Sadeddin s downfall evelAllah Emir Sadeddin is not an enemy who fight courageously For this reason alone it is difficult for us to stand up to him He is a raving villain who dared to poison us in our own tent And they traitors make a scheme and Allah makes a thousand scheme Aslihan  al Anfal I understand your anxiety However if you don t let go of your anxiety it would bring no good for the well being of our tribe Regarding the murder of Prince Kilig Arslan and his mother were you privy to it mother Altun Aba has exceeded his limits And Emir Sadeddin did what was necessary May Allah forgive their sins I asked you a single question Answer to me mother Were you involved in that Are you aware what would have happened if Ertugrul rescued K I Arslan my Sultan The army and the State s dignitaries stand by me Wasn t it what you said to me mother It was however you are aware of Emir Sadeddin s influence over the State dignitaries too More importantly that scourge of Turkmen tribes is all astir

Furthermore that fierce Babai Brotherhood may start a rebellion at any time Do you not know that their rebellion would drive our State apart son Answer to my question mother Are you in any way involved in the deaths of my brother and his mother If I hadn t been I wouldn t have done my duties as your mother If you were not my mother I would have killed you right here and now And without a second thought too If I am to die then let it be from your blessed hands my son Do you think I would even care I do believe that I have only done my duty I don t even care about death at all Do you still believe that Sadeddin killed that demon Altun Aba out of his loyalty to me Do you not see that you threw me into the wolfs lair I spared no effort to do everything necessary for your Sultanate After this I will not grieve even if I die And what about Sadeddin mother What about him The three of you have made me Sultan He has killed Altun Aba Now you re the only one left And you keep me prisoner in my room If you re afraid of him release me from my prison room where you hold me Release me so that I may take him in hand Do you really still believe that he will show me loyalty Well how am I supposed to be sure of your loyalty to me What possible reason could I have to contemplate otherwise my Sultan You are my child And regarding Sadeddin He wants you to keep your Sultanate As does everyone else He wants you to gain power He wants to keep on the right side of you As for you you have to keep him under your control It s him who keeps me under his control mother He plays with me like a fox with a rabbit Thanks to you we came to the point that my army and my State now submit to him Can you not see that If he overstepped the mark you are obliged to do the necessary You must accustom yourself to the dirty politics played within your Sultanate Understand that I will be with you until my last breath I will pray for you to take the right path Ertugrul this Gunalp is a wicked person As soon as he arrived he has acted exceeding his power If you didn t come on time he would have hung our Beys and Alps Gunalp is a person with pure intentions loyal to his State His eyes are blindfolded Emir Sadeddin keeps him under his control. Password for this Episode is on the start of 4th paragraph under the first Ad. Thank you. Watch and pray for us! Click Here to go up.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:42 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 40

Your are Watching 40th Episode of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Once upon a time the Turks have lived in a land where two rivers merged their flows  Tugla Tok and Selenge rivers in the place called Kumlangu in the lands of Uighur The Turks have sent their armies to the all four sides of the world And everyone swore their allegiance to them At that time there was a big great piece of rock in their homeland They said that this rock was called Kutlu Dag the Blessed Mountain Five generations later there was a Khan ensconced on their throne  Ulghur Khan Gali Tigin Kagan This Khan has married a Chinese Princess The Chinese were of a mind to cheat the Khan and to weaken the Turks through their Princess To that end the Chinese came all together one day  in the palace of Kiu Lien ruler The unity and livelihood of the Turks and all their strength depends on this rock called Kutlu Dag the Blessed Mountain they said Thus they went to the Khan and requested the rock in exchange for the Princess The Khan gave them the rock without a second thought The Chinese took the large rock then smashed it into pieces and took small chunks to their homes After that day disasters began to befall the Turks homeland The rivers dried one after another The trees have withered The famine and drought afflicted the Turk s homeland Seven days after that the reckless Khan was killed And in his wake the others were killed in succession One night when they were in this sad state the Turks woke up to the sounds Migrate Migrate They looked around and all the animals trees and mountains deeply moaned and called for their migration The Turks listened to these divine voices and realized they had to leave and keep migrating until their former strength and unity is recovered once again  the Legend of Kutlu Dag Have we been migrating ever since also father Well yes son We have been migrating ever since that day In shaa Allah we will find our unity in our new homeland father In shaa Allah my valiant In shaa Allah But see what kind of lesson our legend teaches us If you let your enemy have not only your homeland but even just a fraction of its stone a disaster would befall us That s why we will not give Sogut over to the enemy We will migrate there and recover our former strength and unity In shaa Allah In shaa Allah father When I grow up I want to go to China to get that rock back from the Chinese I will take my brothers along too Hey Masha Allah Just let your new brother be born Then together you will bring our tribe and our lineage to prosperity In shaa Allah In shaa Allah Off to bed now Aslihan Hatun we consulted with Beys for a long time regarding migration issue They are all in agreement with us None of them wants to move our tribe to Sogiit in no circumstances You are the daughter of Candar Bey You are the Hatun of Qavdar tribe You wanted to marry Turgut Bey we said EyvAllah alright You wanted him to be the Bey we said EyvAllah alright But we will not agree on this issue of migration .

By tradition you cannot make a decision on your own Without the other Bey s approval it cannot happen My Beys we are subjected to Ertugrul Bey We have merged our tribes Besides he s our Bey of Principality If this migration is not something beneficial and necessary would Ertugrul Bey relocate his own tribe then That is none of our concern Aslihan Hatun If Ertugrul Bey considers such a move appropriate for his tribe he is welcome to relocate them However this is how we decided You can go with your Bey if that s what you want As for Qavdars we will remain here Deh My Ahmet There are important things you need to know my Bey Well tell me Who is this man Sungur Bey A friend of Ertugrul Bey Tekfur Kritos will wait in lay for you in Sogut just as you have assumed He has set his mind on taking his son s revenge They will be in quite a large number j The Hell Warriors brought by Titan will also be there wielding their swords We will teach them a lesson today Ahmet There is more my Bey I wanted to be with you during this ambush and to give them a merciless beating but Tekfur Kritos has assigned me an important duty What duty did he give you Emir Sadeddin and Tekfur Kritos have arranged to meet at the Caravanserai They want to form an alliance in order to settle the account with you Tekfur Kritos wants me to meet with Emir Sadeddin as his envoy My Bey if you want it and if I have your permission I would like to finish Emir Sadeddin off once for all If you managed to gain Sadeddin s trust we will then be informed of both Sadeddin s and Emperors intrigues You are right my Bey Ahmet Emir Sadeddin holds a great grudge against you Take care Don t you worry about me at all my Bey I ll take care of myself May Allah help and assist you May you enjoy good health my Bey May your path be open my brave heart .

His Excellency Sultan Giyaseddin Keyhusrev Are preparations for the Amida campaign ready Cemaleddin  Amida Diyarbakir today Our Army is ready But we all have some concerns my Sultan What are your concerns As if the Mongols were not enough now we have the problem of Ertugrul to deal with my Sultan Emir Sadeddin I do not want a single word about Ertugrul Bey to be uttered in this Divan How many times do I have to say that My Sultan The rumors are circulating in Konya in connection with Ertugrul Bey What do they say Some people claim that you intentionally killed your father together with Ertugrul Bey my Sul What are you talking about My Sultan your anger at Gurcuoglu Zahireddin would not solve this problem Of course everyone present at this Divan knows very well that you have not been involved in such an evil act What do you mean to say Sadeddin Any further words would be unnecessary after this time my Sultan Ertugrul Bey has brought a great problem for us yet again Explain yourself Ertugrul Bey has opposed the peace treaty that we were about to sign with Tekfur Kritos And to make matters worse he had tried to kill Tekfur Kritos Then on top of that he has thrown Gunalp Bey into the dungeon Why woul hejio that Clearly he is preparing for a rebellion against your Sultanate my Sultan My Sultan Emir Sadeddin is correct Ertugrul Bey must be stopped now This is not going to end well my Sultan In such a situation it seems unlikely that you will crown your Amida campaign with victory my Sultan My Sultan having such a thorny issue as Ertugrul Bey who is sowing discord at our western borders while you are engaged in Amida campaign with your army is a matter of concern to all of us Do you expect me to take the head of Ertugrul Bey the man in whose loyalty I have not one iota of doubt No I m aware my Sultan that the Amide campaign is so very important to you You place a substantial value on this campaign to prove to your people that you are one great Sultan However while there is such a thorn in the flesh as Ertugrul Bey none of us present here in this Divan would consider it right for you to leave for the Amide campaign What would you want me to do then. Password for this Episode is GunalpBeyy.

It is obvious that Ertugrul Bey does not want to surrender Sogut which our late Sultan has granted him as his homeland to anyone Fine then In that case let him retain Sogiit as their homeland Let him serve out State from there Let him bring us delight with his raids and his Holy Struggle May his chest be like a shield to our State against any kind of threat And we all know that the fearless Ertugrul Bey being like a fighting falcon at our western borders will protect our State the best possible way But in no case at all can he retain the Beylik of Principality His acting in the capacity of the Bey of Principality is a treat for our State Because a situation is as such we request that you strip him of his Principality s Beylik and appoint Giinalp Bey in his stead When you sign this decree that I have prepared for you all of us will be ready to follow you on your Amida campaign with our heart and soul my Sultan My Efendi following your advice I have been trying to acquaint myself better with our beloved Prophet pbuh and the more I discover about this blessed man the more I love him However there are number of thin s that I am curious about  If you allow me may I ask you some questions about it Please do son My Ef ndi What Islam  SUB LU Islam means submission son It means to submit to Allah the One and Only and to live your life not to satisfy your Nafs  ego but to attain Allah s approval It means to adopt the principles of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Mustafa pbuh Islam is the only religion that encompasses all the Heavenly religions son Almighty Allah swt recommends in the Noble Qur an Indeed the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam  All Imran In another verse He swt counsels us This day have I perfected your religion for you ■ completed My favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion  Al Maa idah I am eternally grateful to my Lord Rabb Who has granted me the entry into such a Sublime religion Amin May Allah swt grant me to live in this faith to follow the right path Amin son Well my Efendi in order to become a good Muslim what am I supposed to do You must be someone who is reliable Our beloved Prophet pbuh advises us that Muslim is the one from the evils of whose tongue and hands people are safe  Tirmizi Iman Nasai Hadith No Our Prophet pbuh has set an example to us by living this way This blessed man was so much trustworthy that even Mushrikeen have trusfecTTiim and deposited their valuables with him  Mushrikeen polytheists Before our Prophet pbuh had set out on Hijrah with Hazrat Abu Bakr ra  Hijrah migration from Mecca to Yathrib Medina AD he had in possession various goods given to him in trust.

Do you know who these precious goods belonged to son They belonged to Mushrikeen who intended to kill him And before our beloved Prophet embarked on Hijrah he appointed Hazrat Ali ra to return to the people possessions they had entrusted him with Imagine a community that plans to make an attempt on a person s life but for all that they can entrust only that very same person with their most valuable goods So you see being Al Amin means to be  Al Amin one of names of Prophet pbuh a trustworthy person my son There is much wisdom in this We must follow the example of our Prophet pbuh in every matter We should try to emulate him within our own capacity Only then can we be good Muslims If we start some work with good intentions and if we try our hardest Allah swt will complement our shortcomings How fortunate I am that I was able to join the Ummah of such a blessed man  Ummah Muslim community May Allah swt make me one of those who strive hard Amin My Efendi Ertugrul Bey has assigned me an important duty Perhaps at the end of this dangerous road I may meet my Al Haqq Allah swt For that reason before I embark on my duty I would like to ask you to pray for me If your intention is goodT tfien tfie end result will be auspicious son  Refers to Hadith Sahih al Bukhari Sahih Muslim And those who strive in Our blessed cause for verily Allah is with those who do right  al Ankabut Our prayers will always be with you and with those who have suffered misfortune in the way of Allah swt May you enjoy good health my Efendi May your path be open may your destiny be good son Hey Masha Allah I have never seen such fertile lands in my lifetime my Bey You ve accomplished what you said you would Ertugrul Bey I wish Gundogdu was here today too he would be so proud of you In shaa Allah one day he will be here too brother Gundogdu brother will move with us along with you all In shaa Allah When I return I will discuss this matter with Gundogdu Bey As for me I think the same as you do And what do you think Gunalp Bey This is a beautiful land Here the tribe may find shelter and the herd can grow fat However you would be right under infidels nose You will have permanent struggle on your hands Especially with Tekfur Kritos who can t tolerate you making your homeland here .

You killed his son You razed his reputation to the ground back in the fortress He will do ever thine to take his revenc e  Well then we came to see that too I wanted you to see for yourself who Emir Sadeddin is whom you hold in respect as well as his accomplice with whom he wants to sign the peace What does that mean Tekfur Kritos has made an alliance with Emir Sadeddin However this alliance is not for the sake of peace rather it s an alliance for the sake of treason against the State You better be careful with your words Ertugrul Bey What kind of betrayal we were all drawn in as well as your own obliviousness of that it will all be clear to you soon enough Gunalp Bey Well let s go Kayis have crossed into the valley Sir How many men do they have Leon They are few in numbers There is Ertugrul Bey along with up to ten Alps They will be easy prey That is the best summer pasture They wish their herd to grow fat Only jackals and ravens will grow fat around here picking on their corpses Leo You return to the fortress Go back and protect the fortress As you order Sir The time has come to take our revenge Are you ready to kill those Turks We are Blood blood blood Revenge revenge revenge Let s go After our Sultan s now there is Altun Aba s blood on Sadeddin s hands He and his associated Emirs are intimidating Sultan to deter him from the campaign Sadeddin s intention is to kill Ertugrul and to eliminate all the obstacles in front of him one by one I m afraid that after he kills Ertugrul he would take the sole control over our Sultan Then you d be the only remaining obstacle left on his path I am concern that he is going to kill you There is no reason for concern Taceddin Pervane Our reality is this Sadeddin s next tare ets are ou and me  We are obliged to take measures to avert that reality You ve got to stop him Taceddin Pervane How How will I do that For the welfare of our State and for the sake of my son s Sultanate you ve got to do that You are going to kill Sadeddin Kopek Get you men and go after him at once He is going to the Caravansary to meet with Tekfur Kritos Let s get it over and done with now .

We can no longer tolerate it But what about Ertugrul His time will come too But for now Sadeddin must die first I know very well that you regard Emir Sadeddin as your father For that reason you don t allow anyone to speak ill of him He used all his power to make you assigned the Bey of Principality For now I stopped him However I am aware that he will not give up Employing all kinds of intrigue and intimidation he will try to persuade our Sultan to strip me of my Beylik of Principality You don t really know Emir Sadeddin Ertugrul Bey Besides even if you re right he wouldn t need to do that You disregarded the State s order and violated the peace treaty You will endanger your own post as the Bey of Principality Let go of being stubborn while there s still time Today he wants to take Sogut away from me this beautiful homeland given to me by the Sultan Alaeddin And it is obvious what he will want tomorrow. Password is in the last line of third paragraph. Click here to go to the password.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum