Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 21 to 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 21 to 30

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:53 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 21

This is the story of EPISODE 21 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. [EKDEIM FILM] Oh, the treachery, you who are more cruel than the enemy... I will make these lands a living hell for you. Move our martyrs away from the fire! Come on, come on! Extinguish the fire! Come on, Alps Yagiz Alp. find Bahadir for me As you order my Bey Samsa? esuies There’s a martyr here, too! My brother Samsa. esuies My Samsa, my brave brother esuues My brother, how could they have done this to you? How could those bastards have done this to you'? Until we bring them to account for your blood they shed... there will be no peace for you in your grave or for us on this earth, my Samsa. I swear this to you. I swear this. Degenerates They’ve done a great slaughter^ my Bey. We gathered all our martyrs, my Bey. Get ready to take our martyrs back to the tribe. And find B h dir Bahadir Bey is missing, my Bey. We didn’t find him among the dead. What do you mean you didn’t find him, Yagiz Alp? Did you thoroughly search for him among the martyrs? We did, my Bey. He is not there. Bamsi Alp . it is clear who was charged with this duty here. Identify all our martyrs, right away. And let me know if there is only Bahadir missing among them. As you order, my Bey As you order. Hurry up, hurry I h v to find ut another way to get out of here and reach Ertugrul Bey. Amin -Amin Aag A|/| All the Alps who were on duty here have been martyred. The onlyone missing is Bahadir. Maybe those villains who did this, have taken Bahadir their hostage? With so many Alps they killed, why would they take Bahadir hostage, Bamsi? That's not highly likely that those who. persecuted us wouldn't have killed Bahadir too The Bahadir is neither dead nor taken hostage. When we have so many martyrs... when our catapults were burnt... it is obvious that he chose to run away Traitorous dog. And he even boasted of his heroism on the battlefields. Did he run away from the battlefield like cowards?

We will find out soon, whether he had run away out of fear or due to his betrayal, Bamsi Turgut, go back to the tribe, immediately. Obviously Bahadir has returned to the tribe. Find him and bring him to me, without delay He will explain to me the reason why he fled to the tribe... when so many of my Alps were fighting and were martyred. It is even possible that Bahadir and Ares acted together. Be cautious on the road. As you order, my Bey Go on And we have to take our martyrs back to the tribe. When people see that the catapults were burnt the first day and that we have martyrs • ♦ they will fall into despair. And I need to be there to raise their fortitude, to prevent them from falling into despair. They must know that the war has just started, that we haven't lost yet. EyvAllah (you are right), my Bey, eyvAllah. YagizAlp, notify the otherBeys, immediately^ Everyone will continue keeping their places. Gunkut, Dumrul, Abdurrahman, they will appoint others as the heads to the Alps in their charge... and they have to return to the tribe without delay. As you order, my Bey. My Bey, we could have conquered the fortress with these catapults, fairly quickly And, we have organized the Alps counting on that. The catapults were burnt. What are we going to do now, my Bey? We won’t change our plans and arrangements, yet again, Bamsi. We will put our back into it, but we will make new catapults. Eyvallah (we will), my Bey, eyvallah. And, they will see that they cannot intimidate us Let’s go, brave-hearts. Be careful. Titan has done it again, Sir. Catapults were burned to ashes. And, Ertugrul's Alps were killed, too. Titan alone can substitute the whole army, Kostas. He proved that once again. Ertugrul will not be able to recover from this defeat, so easy. I razed his reputation to the ground In the eyes of Turkmen tribes.

Now I’ll make him live through the succession of great defeats. I won't let him take even a single breath. Divide et Impera [Latin: Divide and Conquer] Divide and Rule! Ertugrul must have gone mad from anger. Now he will attack our walls in a rage. If he makes such idiocy . he will bring about his own end. Do not be so sure, Kostas. Ertugrul is not so stupid to act in a rage and attack the walls with his Alps He will mourn his dead Alps and will look for a way out of this defeat. In the meantime, we will deal him a fatal blow] How would we do that, Sir? Bahadir Bey. By now, he has raided the Qavdar tribe. Now it’s the time to use him. What are you going to do, Sir? I will lure Ertugrul into a trap with the help of Bahadir, Kostas. Find me a brave soldier who will go to the Qavdar tribe. He will leave through a secret passage to take my letter to Bahadir Bey. You have united the Qavdars and increased our power, Bahadir Bey... may your Beylick be blessed, may your path be open. May your Beylick be blessed, Bahadir Bey! Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. I, Bahadir Bey, the son of Karagavli. I swear a solemn oath on the Mus'haf, on our flag and on my sword. [Mus'haf - the 1st Qur’an book, collected by Hz. Abu Bakr, RA] If I abandon the customs of my nation, my religion and... the path of my older brother Candar, then. for the sake of the right of Qur’an and the honor of my flag... may I be cut by my own sharp sword. I swear, I will merge the Qavdars into one... I will enliven our tribe and bring it to full flourish. and will not depart from the path of my older brother Candar. Bring Aslihan Hatun in here. Aaah! Let go of me' Swear your obedience to Bahadir Bey, Aslihan Hatun. I would rather die a thousand times than... obey him once.

You all are cowards At the time of war, you betrayed the Bey of Principality of your State. You dared to attack my Beys and my Alps. You will all get what you deserve. I extended one last privilege to you, Aslihan. Know to appreciate its’ value. Otherwise, your husband Turgut will die because of your obstinacy. Swear your obedience to me, so. I may spare the lives of both of you. Both you and your Beys, who sit in the tent soiled with blood. you have long since crossed all boundaries, Bahadir Bey. You will pay with your blood, the price of claiming the Beylick and... assembling the Council that is steeped in blood of my Beys and Alps. Sooner or later, my Ertugrul Bey will make you pay for what you’ve done. Whoa! Whoa, you impertinent one You still shield yourself behind Ertugrul, and try to pontificate me. The one who caused the death of your own father and... spilled the blood of your older brother Ural, was it not Ertugrul? You still want to ride on Ertugrul's tail without any shame, hah? Before you have time to apologize and run with tails between your legs... you will die in this tent you stained with the blood of your brothers Enough, that s enough You, brazen woman! Are you looking for trouble9 In that case, together with your husband Turgut. .. you are going to fill your own grave May you burn in Hell' Aag A|/| Aag A|A| Ertugrul Bey s Alps have been attacked while under siege. All the catapults were burnt. All the Alps were killed. Imbecile. Imbecile He lost the war before it even started Let alone conquering the Castle, but he won't even find the power to fight. He couldn’t protect the catapults in which I put so much effort to make them He wasted his Alps in a villainous ambush. And he considers himself the Bey of Principality. I will make you the dust of my feet, Ertugrul.

There you see, Aslihan. See Ertugrul, whom. you leaned upon and to whom you handed over your tribe The one who allowed his Alps to fall into the trap, and. who was captured by the slave trader, that same Ertugrul. has now become the prey of Ares soldiers. My Lord (Rabbim) who creates goodness out of many badness... whatever He does, it is the most beautiful. Just as you do not know the will of Allah SWT, so you cannot perceive the wrath of my Ertugrul Bey, Bahadir Bey You will get what you deserve, sooner or later. My Bey... what is this, what has befallen us? The catapult building site was attacked, my Halime. By the time we arrived there, they were all martyred. Catapults were also burned to ashes. Oh, my L rd Heartless tyrants. My sons. My brave little ones. May Allah SWT raise you to the highest ranks. Oh, my lambs, my lambs. Kayi’s self sacrificing mothers... valiant Beys. I know that.. sending off your sons and Beys to martyrdom... burns like fire in your hearts. They... eagerly went to the martyrdom on the way of Allah. Almighty Allah (swt) says that... And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead Nay, they are alive..." but you perceive it not." [Al Baqarah, 2:154] The souls of our martyrs will give us spiritual strength. Every drop of our martyrs’ blood will... irrevocably seal our ties with these lands. Our enemies want to stop us... by setting traps for us, by lying in ambushes. oweve we will run over them... as a mighty, furious river bursts and runs over its banks. You must never let this situation to lead you to despair. It is enough if our State lives and our flag doesn’t fall down. We are all ready to go into battle.

I gave one of my sons to the martyrdom for this cause of Allah (swt). I'm ready to give the rest of my three sons too, my Bey. EyvAllah May Allah SWT bless all of you. Amin Amin Artuk Bey, come with me. Hoo Who are this Alps on guard duty? These Alps are not our guards. Nothing s wrong, In shaa allah. Something doesn’t seem quite right here. Turgut! Sancar What are you doing here? We reclaimed the main tent that you occupied by the power of your Bey. Now, either your Bey or . Aslihan Hatun have no longer any authority here. Where is Aslihan Hatun? She’s where she deserves to be G thim1 Take her outside. Turgut' Aslihan! You dishonorable ones! My Bey... how did Ares soldiers found the site of the catapults? How come no one has notice them? We wi]l learn it, Artuk Bey. I will question the Alps I’ve placed at the Castle's gates... wh n th y r turn Then, we will learn how they got there. My Bey, what if this was Bahadir's game? I've sent Turgut Alp He will get him and bring him to me. If Bahadir played a game on us... he will not be saved from my wrath this time, Artuk Bey. Artuk Bey Yes, my Bey We've organized the Alps counting on these catapults. We must make new catapults for the sake of keeping this order. Gather the Alps in the tribe, at once As you order, my Bey. But how will we do that? Who among us knows how to do it? I do, Artuk B y As you order, my Bey Then, if you’ll excuse me. Eyvallah (I do) Surrender yourself, Turgut. Tell your Alps to let go of their swords. Otherwise Aslihan Hatun will die, together with you. My father does not want to kill you. He wants to reach an agreement with your Bey. He wishes to end this enmity now. He doesn’t want more blood to be spilled. Surrender yourself, so that... this hostility would not increase even more Enough of brotherly blood has been spilled between the tribes. Surrender yourself. espicable dogs Now, your authority in this tribe has come to an end You will swear your obedience. Password for this Episode is BahadurSancar. Watch and pray for us.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 21 to 30 Left_bar_bleue155/500Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 21 to 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 21 to 30

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:55 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 22

This is the story of EPISODE 22 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. So, you were trying to escape Aslihan, take care - Alps. You baseborn! Ah. Asiihan! You good-for-nothing Ah Turgut! Let go Hd. Ah My Ertugrul Bey will bring both, you and your father to your knees again. However, this time no one will be able to save your heads, bowed in submission. Ah Ah Do you think your Ertugrul Bey, whom you rely so much upon, would be able to come here, ha? He is done for, already. Ah Get out of here, Sancar! Get out of here! You don't say even a word You tried to do things beyond your abilities, incapable woman. You set everyone against each other All these happened because of your obstinacy. Because of your passion for Beylik Ah Turgut1 «d. Tu gut1 Ah, h No, your death won't be that easy I will make you live through such pains, that.. you will beg me to let you die. Hd. Alps, put both of them in chains. Put a guard to keep watch over them. Ah You good-for-nothing! You'll get what you deserve! Let go of me! Ah Ah Ah Son Mother. As you ordered us, we're doing everything we possibly can. concerning the funeral of our martyrs. Eyvallah (thank you), mother From now on, I consider the children of our martyrs as my children What my children wear, they will wear the same too. What my children eat, they wiM eat the same too. We will raise our children well and take good care of them, mother. May Allah be pleased with you, son. May Allah never leave us without you. Eyvallah (may is be so), mother. Son I know the burden on your shoulders is heavy On this path, many barriers will arise before you. However, our Lord (Rabb) counsels us... Allah (SWT) does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear." [Al-Baqarah; 2:286] I walk for the sake of Allah’s justice, mother. hen I say “Allah’ only once . all the difficulties remain behind, evelAllah. Now, I wish from my Lord (Rabbim) to open a door to me. I believe And, In shaa Allah, He will open that door to me.

My Lord (Rabb) advises that... So verily, with every difficulty, there [will be] relief." [Al-lnshirah; 94/5] Your intention is good. Your intention will gain the Divine Approval of Allah (swt). Allah (swt) will certainly show you the door, a way out, son. Mother If you allow, I wish to perform Salat and make dua (prayer to Allah SWT). May Allah accept your prayer. Amin, mother. Merchant Niko? What are you doing here? Not Niko, I am Atsiz. Ah Beautiful. This letter will open all the doors for me. O my Lord (Rabb) . I aspire to live for Your justice... and to fight for Your justice. Please, do not let me be defeated by the enemy... and to be ashamed in front of my tribe, my State and my descendants. O my Lord (Rabb) When You [He] intend a thing Your [His] command is "Be" and it is [Ya-Sin, 36 80] Make me victorious on this path I set on to get Your Approval. The power of opening all the doors belongs to You alone. Please, show me the door, a way out. For the sake of our Prophet (pbuh) who has a glorious name... please accept my duas (prayers). By the order of Tekfur Ares, I have to take this letter to the Emperor. Tell me your name. Gregoryus. Go out through the secret passage, steer clear of the Alps. Deliver this letter to the Emperor Gregoryus. Alright, pass through Is there permission, my Bey? Come in here, Bamsi. Aag A|/| Bahadir Bey sent his Alp. There’s something he wants to tell you. Bahadir Bey? Where is Turgut, in that case? I don t know, my Bey. This Alp has come alone. Get him in, then. We will learn it now. Eyvallah (alright), my Bey Let him in Speak up, then I bring you greetings (Salam) from Bahadir Bey, Ertugrul Bey. Where is your Bey? He is at the Qavdar tribe. All the Beys swore their allegiance to my Bahadir Bey.. he became the tribe's Bey and has established his tent. He invited you to meet him tomorrow, in his main tent. What do you mean by he became the Bey ? What do you mean? Where are Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp? Until you agree to meet and negotiate with Bahadir Bey... Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp would be detained. Aag A|A| My Bey, what is he talking about?

My brother Turgut and Aslihan Hatun have been detained. So that baseborn, whom you consider to have become your new Bey, has... fled from the battlefield where we fought, for that. While we fought on a battlefield, he raided and took hold of the main tent, is it so? He both, betrayed us and rebelled against us. Go and tell him that Ertugrul Bey will come to the mam tent. However, he will not come for reaching an agreement, but will. come to settle an account for his crimes, which have exceeded all measures. This time, he won't be able to pull it off and get away with his crimes, he must know. Get going. My Bey, my Bey, this dog has... detained Aslihan Hatun and my Turgut brother. We should have detained this dog too, my Bey. No harm can be done to an envoy even if he is that scoundrel's dog. Let him go. Let him go, so he can convey to Bahadir, what we told him. Hmph Let him do it, so Bahadir is made aware of what kind of storm is coming his way. What is it, son? That inglorious one, called Bahadir, mother... he has detained Turgut and Aslihan Hatun in the tribe. What did you say? That despicable sod! When the flames of battle were raging on the battlefield... how such a perfidious act can be done? He cooperated with Ares, mother. He betrayed our State because of his ambition for Beylick. He also had his hands in burning of catapults, mother. Treachery is deeply rooted in his blood, mother. However, my sword will. let out that treacherous blood in streams. Bamsi get ready, we are going out. As you order, my Bey. Mother Artuk Bey is to participate at the funeral prayer as my proxy. Also condole with our martyrs’ families, don't leave them alone.

And don’t leave the hatuns without your support, either. Don t worry, son Don t worry. They should not feel they were let down by my absence My Lord (Rabb), disasters follow one after another, with no end in sight. Please, give power and strength to my Ertugrul Bey. Yah Yah Yah, yah Yah Yah! This is the right place for setting an ambush on the route to the Qavdar tribe When Ertugrul comes, we will surround him quickly. This time, he will not be able to escape our ambush. Everyone take your positions. Come here, Ertugrul Bey My sword will finally get soaked by blood of that mighty Turk. Take away the horse 6zisjv V si *eq// I have important information for you, Ertugrul Bey. There's a secret passageway within the fortress. Ares has sent a letter to the Emperor by a messenger. I caught him before he left and I went through the passage in his clothes. I seized the letter too. Eyvallah (well done). Everything they did in cooperation with Bahadyr Bey is recorded here. And they have also set you a trap, my Bey. Praise be to Allah SWT, I reached you just in time. So that's why he sent me a messenger and invited me to his tribe. So, they’re lying in wait along the road, to ambush me There is no time to lose, Atsiz We need to save Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp.. from this villain's hand, without delay. Afterwards, I’m going to settle an account with him I know the spot where they’re lying in wait, my Bey.

They’re waiting in ambush along the path we regularly use. Eyvallah (that’s right) There is one more path leading to the Qavdar tribe Bamsi, Abdurrahman and I will go to the Qavdar’s via that route. And you continue the other route and destroy their ambush, Atsiz. Don’t worry, my Bey They shall end up falling into their own trap, in the end, evelAllah. EyvAllah (let it be so). Gunkut, Dumrul As soon as you're done with Ares soldiers, come to the Qavdar tribe. Some of you surround the tribe, and... the others go inside and keep vigilant guard. As you order, my Bey As you order, my Bey. Atsiz, after you handled the matter of soldiers, you may... go join the Alps who are lying in the siege. After we finish our errand in Qavdar tribe, we will come to you, too. Tonight we go through the tunnel. This affair will end tonight, Atsiz Organize the Alps promptly May Allah SWT, help and assist us, Alps. Amin Amin my B y Well, let's go O Allah D h' D h' OAI h' With the best of luck we should get the news of Ertugrul's death. With this waiting I feel tense as a bowstring. What are you tensed for? One way or another, Ertugrul will die. You may say so, my Bey, but.. it does not look like you are in any better state, either Worms of doubts are gnawing at your innards. There is something you want to say, hatun. Don't speak in a suggestive manner. Tell me clearly what is it you want to say My Bey, this Ertugrul has nine lives. What if he outsmarts the trap and comes here? What if he realizes that you and Ares have set him a trap? The calf s tail has already been broken", there's no turning back, hatun. If he survives Ares’s trap and if he doesn’t acknowledge my Beylick, then... his death will come by my hand. nan: a a Come here This time you won’t have a chance to escape. The Alps are approaching but Ertugrul is not among them Are you sure there's no Ertugrul?

I'm sure sir, I did not see him. We looked at everyone’s face. Ertugrul is not among them. He must have realized that there is a trap So, he sent his Alps ahead. And he himself went to the Qavdar tribe What are we going to do9 Kill them all. Get me my horse I’m going to the Qavdar tribe Ertugrul will die today, no matter what. Come with me. Hah. h h! Before one problem is solved, another one begins. Whenever we extend our hands to something. a trouble comes to haunt us. My Ertugrul opened the door to that snake, called Bahadir, to... enable him correct his wrong ways, to find the right path. However, he closed that door to his own face. Eeh, he will pay the price for that, of course. How did he dare to detain Aslihan hatun and Turgut Alp and to settle himself in the main tent, mother? It’s now revealed what dirty things he was planning. However, he will see. My Ertugrul Bey will definitely give him his just punishment. My Gunduz. Mother Hah, my Gunduz, did you talk to your brothers? I did moth r I consoled them all I said to them ‘if you have any problem, come to see me’. You did well, my Gunduz, well done You did well. Hafsa, my daughter, did everything go well with organizing food for the funeral? Everything is ready, mother. Cauldrons have been set to boil and foods have been prepared. Well then Jet's go to console our people. Let’s go, my Gunduz, come. Surrender yourself Come on, let me see you, you blackguards! Yah Aa Come on! Come on! It’s time for Holy Struggle. Don’t let infidels catch their breath Allah Allahu ekber (Allah is the Greatest) Allahu ekber (Allah is the Greatest) Come on Titan is not among them. He may have gone to close the secret gateway. Get me my horse I'll go back quickly and keep the door to the passage open. I must stop Titan I will wait for Ertugrul Bey there. When you are done with Bahadir Bey... you’ll come there, In shaa Allah In shaa Allah. - In shaa Allah Come on! Ertugrul Bey has not come yet. Sooner or later, he will be here You spoiled all the intrigues Ertugrul Bey devised for our tribe, my Bey. In shaa Allah I will also spoil the games played in Konya. Password for this Episode is BahadurallFamily. Watch and pray for us. Thank you for Watching.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 21 to 30 Left_bar_bleue155/500Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 21 to 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:57 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 23

This is the story of EPISODE 23 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Until the traitors have been flashed out from your tribe... stay safe in Kayi tribe, with my mother and Halime Sultan. They should be told that... we’ve disposed of the traitors in Qavdar tribe and... that we have gone to conquest. Artuk Bey have to send the rest of the Alps in the tribe, for the siege. As you order, Ertugrul Bey May your Holy Struggle be blessed. Eyvallah (thank you), Aslihan Hatun. Amin Well, let’s go, Turgut Bey. Sir, there’s still no news from Titan. This situation worries me a bit. Titan is a great knight, Kostas. He will fulfill the duty he was assigned with. Nothing can save Ertugrul from his hand. He will come at night, so as not to reveal the secret passage... but he will send the news of his victory by a pigeon. Everyone is eagerly waiting for good news, Sir. Nevertheless, do not let your guard down, Kostas. Don t forget! This fortress is the heart of Karacahisar area. Any harm done to this fortress means the fall of entire Karakahisar. Double the number of men on the walls! Fortify the door with the iron bolts As you order Sir Marya. Why did you leave your room? The physician told you to rest. Don’t worry, Sir, my wound is healed. I feel so very well. I pray for you at every opportunity. I hope that your endeavors will be crowned with victory. Don t worry, Marya, the victory will be ours. Ertugrul's end has come. That barbarous Turk, who wounded you and. who attacked the Castle, will get what he rightfully deserve. Ertugrul is going to die today. How would that come about?

As the Latin proverb says. Auribus teneo lupum ("I am holding a wolf by the ears") [Suetonius: De Vita Caesarum, Lib.Ill Tiberius, 25] This time, Ertugrul has caught a tiger by the tail, Marya. And such a one, that both. his Principality’s Beylik and the Turkmen tribes will be shattered. Then you’ll see how that will come about. Now go to your room and have a rest. Tonight I will celebrate the victory with you. Be in readiness. As soon as they dismount their horses, we'll attack them. Ah Ah' They found the secret passage! Everybody to horses! Come on' Haydir Aljah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Allah! Allah' Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Haydir AI lah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Allah! Allah! Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Allah Allah! Allah Allah! Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haktir Allah (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Ya Haqq (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah) Ahh1 Ah, degenerate. Go after him, at once! Get him dead or alive, stop him from sending the word to the fort, go! Let us, firstly conquer the fortress then.. if the arrow I hit you with, didn’t kill you... be sure your death will still come by our hands. Ugh He’s there You go that way Get close to him from that side. Ahh You blackguard! I'm going to kill you I need to get to the fortress! I have to shut down the secret passage. Ah' See what this snake did at the time of this blessed struggle! Ertugrul Bey will surely take his life. I pray to Allah that nothing happens to Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp. My daughter My daughter Ertugrul will get there in time and save them, and the Qavdar tribe as well, my daughter. There is nothing else we can do but to pray You are right, mother Is there permission, Hayme Hatun? Please come in, Artuk Bey. Aslihan Hatun9 Aslihan Praise be to Allah SWT Glad to be here, Hafsa Hatun. Ashhan My sister! W Icome' Glad to be here You are alright, aren’t you? I'm fine, thank you Hayme Mother.

Welcome, my daughter. Glad to see you You are alright, aren’t you9 I’m fine, Hayme Mother Is Turgut alright, too? Turgut is well, don t worry. What about your tribe? What’s the situation in your tribe? The traitors have been eliminated and my tribe is saved. Oh, praise be to Allah SWT. Praise be to Allah SWT. Aslihan Hatun, I thank our Lord Almighty a thousand times, that... you have survived these trials and troubles. Thank you, Halime Hatun. Ertugrul Bey came as fast as al-Khidr. [AI Kahf, 18: 65-82] May Allah bless him. In shaa Allah, this evilness will turn into blessings, Aslihan Hatun. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Ertugrul Bey, along with the Alps... is riding to the Karacahisar fortress at a full gallop. Artuk Bey, Ertugrul Bey wants you to send the rest of the Alps for the siege. My Bey’s order is my command. In that case. we now have even more responsibilities in the tribe Hafsa daugher Yes, Hayme Mother? Notify the hatuns. They are to come to the main tent, posthaste. For the sake of the order and safety in our tribe... I’ll now assign them new duties. As you wish. And I am going to send the Alps for the siege. If you’ll excuse me, Hayme Hatun. You're excused, Artuk Bey. Welcome, Ertugrul Bey Glad to see you Atsiz. You’re bringing good news, In shaa Allah The traitors were served as they deserved, Atsiz. Bahadir along with his son paid the price for their deeds. Eyvallah (well done), Ertugrul Bey. While we were waiting for you, Titan came here with three men. We ambushed them But Titan has run away. However, I shot him with an arrow. I did not go after him, for my duty here was more important. But just in case, I’ve sent two of the Alps after him. You did well, Atsiz When the fortress falls, all of them will be eliminated. In shaa Allah We found a hidden passage, evelAllah (with Allah’s help). Ares is now for us, just a prey trapped in a cage. Turgut, notify the men who are blocking the roads. Until we plant our banner on the Castle’s tower... no one is to leave their positions. They are to maintain tight security. As you command, my Bey. The only link Ares has with the outside world is this passage.

It is certain that transit through this passage is done at night. If Titan didn't failed in his ambush, surely he would return at night. And Ares also expects him to come tonight. What will we do, my Bey7 Ares expects to get the news from Titan about my death. And we will satisfy them that I am dead. First of all, we will send the notice of my death to the Castle. But m B when all the gates of the fortress are sealed... how do we get it inside? We will find a way, Turgut, we will. My Bey. We found this pigeon cage when that blackguard Titan came here. Hmm Hmm Eyvallah (well done), Atsiz. Sisters! Our Beys and our Alps have gone to an all-out siege battle. From this time onwards, we will also... begin with our trainings and we will keep guard. As you order, Hayme Mother1 Drillings... will be supervised by Halime Hatun and Aslihan Hatun! As you order, mother As you order, Hayme Mother You will pay particular attention to the young girls. Do not forget, as the twig is bent, so grows the tree Kilimhane, as well as ointments and rations preparation will be. . under Hafsa Hatun's close scrutiny I want to be constantly informed. As you order, Hayme Mother. Saray Hatun. You will be responsible for hatuns on guard duty. Choose those agile ones among our young girls. I want to get appraisal and information day and night. As you order, Hayme Mother! Bads' (sisters), our tribe and our tents are now entrusted. first to Allah (swt), and then to us. Until the campaign finishes we will... go to bed and we will get up with our swords in hand. Come on, everybody go to their duties As you order, Hayme Mother! Since Titan was expected to send such news... then we will do just that. Immediately write a letter to Ares, in Titan's own language. Write that Ertugrul and his Alps were killed and that.. he’d sneak into the Castle tonight, once he checked on the Qavdar tribe. Don’t worry, my Bey After sending this letter to Ares... the Alps around the fortress will retreat.

When Ares sees that, he will be so lulled into complacency... that he will become negligent. And we will enter the fortress disguised as Titan and his soldiers. The inner Castle where Ares is situated is the heart of Karacahisar. We will attack the inner Castle When we took hold of that, then... the whole Karacahisar fortress will fall. To begin with, we’ll have to overcome the soldiers in the passage. However, we will do that quietly, so. the soldiers on the other side would be none the wiser. Else, they’ll close the gate on the other side of Karacahisar's tunnel. My Bey, I want to see Ares' face when he sees you in the flesh. standing in front of him like Azrail, and when. [Azrail - an Angel of death] he realizes that you're not dead. When we enter the Castle, we'll observe it together with relish, Bamsi. In shaa Allah, my Bey, In shaa Allah. When we enter the inner Castle... it will be necessary to remove the archers first. That will be your duty, Bamsi. As you command, my Bey. May our Almighty Lord open the path of Conquest for us and... grant us to turn these lands into a Paradise, In shaa Allah! lUiuiv Bamsi, leave few of our best Alps here. They are to keep an eye on the passage gate. And, with the rest, we will perform Salat (to pray) and make a Dua... that our Lord (Rabb) opens the path of Conquest for us. As you order, my Bey. Well, let’s go then. Sir, our soldiers are eagerly waiting for Titan to bring us the good news. At the death of Ertugrul we ll cease to be on the defensive and will start our attack. We will pounce on the destitute and angry Turks, stunned by Ertugrul’s death. We will show them, that we will neverj leave our lands to these barbarians. Sir, what will be our next goal after Ertugrul's death?

We will take over Hanli Bazaar. After the burning of catapults and killing of the Alps.. then after Ertugrul’s death... when we take over the Hanli Bazaar the Turks will be destroyed. After Titan and our heroic Knights return, it will be our turn. We’ll take over the Hanli Bazaar. Allahu ekber (Allah is the Gratest). Sarni a Allahu liman hamidah. [Allah hears those who praise Him] Allahu ekber (Allah is the Gratest). Allahu ekber (Allah is the Gratest).. Allahu ekber (Allah is the Gratest). Allahu ekber (Allah is the Gratest). Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah. [May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you] Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah [May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you] In the name of the Almighty Allah (swt), who fills our hearts with the light of faith On this path we have set out to make Your Justice. . prevail all over the world, to attain Your noble Approval. make us victorious, o my Lord (Rabb). Amin Do not allow us to be defeated by the tyrants, nor to... be shamed before the oppressed, o my Lord (Rabb). Amin May our fast running horses never stumble their hooves, o my Lord. Amin May our sharp, sky-blue swords never be notched, o my Lord. Amin May our Iman (faith) be our protective armor in multiple layers, o Lord. Amin Accept our Dua for the sake of our blessed Prophet (pbuh) with. the glorious name of Muhammad Mustafa (savs), O my Lord (Rabb). Amin El Fatiha [Openning Surah of the Qur’an], May Allah (swt) accept our prayer. Amin My Almighty God... keep safe these soldiers, ready to sacrifice their lives to... protect our holy Empire and our lands In our struggle to destroy the Turks, do not withhold your help from us Amen Amen My Knights, Karacahisar’s brave soldiers! All of you are the brave, heroic soldiers, blessed by.. the Father, Jhe Son andthe Hojy Spirit.1 Today, we will do another heroic deed and destroy Ertugrul. Afterwards, we will seize the Hanli Bazaar and deal the fatal blow to the Turks. And we will shout, all in unison: "Death to the Turks Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Password for this Episode is ErtugrulisnotDead. Thanks for watching! Watch and pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:08 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 24

This is the story of EPISODE 24 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. My dear friend stand up I want to hug you, Titan. It's not Titan! But, Suleyman Shah’s son, Ertugrul! Ertugrul Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) It's a trap Kill them all! Haydir Ajlah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Allahu ekber (Allah is the Greatest) iM IIVO Smash them! Allahu ekber (Allah is the Greatest) Ya! Allah Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Alps, don’t let our Bey go alone! Don't let anyone pass through at the cost of your life. II come back to get you, Ertugrul Ertugrul is here Where did you go? Ah, so you went in there, hah? What's going on? -The Turks have invaded the fortress What9 Ertugrul, he is alive Hide yourself, Madam. Come with me, right away. We need to get out of the fortress. I'll save you. Go to Hell, Ares! You vile worn n! You, traitor1 Ah m going to kill you Run, get out of here! Don’t be afraid, don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. You’re now free. Go to your spouses and children, reunite with your families, go. You re free May God bless you. May God protect you, we’re grateful to you. We’re grateful to you. We’re grateful to you. Thank heavens May God protect you Thank heavens We’re grateful to you. EyvAllah (don’t mention it) Go on, go on You’re free now, you may go. Come on then, hey, Masha Allah. Brothers, go and look everywhere. Don't miss even a single soldier. Come on, come on, be quick about that. Come on then There is no way I can walk out of the fortress alive. But I can get out as a dead man. isuieg The lives of these soldiers are entrusted to us Throw them into the dungeon, till the safety of the fortress is restored. As you order, my Bey. Come on then, come on. Come on, get going Ertugrul Bey. What happened to that vile Ares? I wounded him Just when I was about to take his life, his soldiers came. He ran away like a dog with the tail between his legs. The Alps are hot on his heels. We took over the control of his lair, anyhow. Sooner or later, the Alps will catch up with him. Gunkut, Abdurrahman. Search in every nook and cranny of this Castle. But, bring him to me dead or alive. As you command, my Bey As you command, my Bey. Go on Aag A|/| What is the situation in the fortress, Bamsi? No infidel is left in the fortress.

The fortress is now under our authority, evelAllah, my Bey. EyvAllah (well done), Bamsi. In that case, bring our banner immediately And tell the other tribes the good news of our victory. As you command, my Bey. Where are you, you vile dog? Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Ya Haqq (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah). Ya Haqq (Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah). Praise be to Allah SWT. Thanks to Allah SWT. Thanks to Allah SWT. Praise be to our Allah SWT, brother. He has granted us to see this blessed victory. Praise be to Allah, my brother, praise be. We will see many more beautiful victories, In shaa Allah. Long live my Ertugrul Bey Long ive my Ertugrul Bey Long live my Ertugrul Bey Long live my Ertugrul Bey Long live my Ertugrul Bey Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live my Ertugrul Bey Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Long live Ertugrul Bey! Our blessed banner... carrying justice interwoven in its every inch, stitch by stitch. with Allah's grace and. providence... has brought honor to this place as well. This is not an end in essence, this is just the beginning. Today, we have planted the seed here. This seed... will germinate, then. . it will grow into a Platanus tree, whose shadows. will cover the entire world, In shaa Allah. Now. we will proclaim our conquest... with Adhan (call to prayer) as recited by Muhammad (pbuh). O All h SWT Mother. All sisters are attending to their duties. They keep patrolling day and night. Excellent My daughter, you didn’t get a wink of sleep, the whole night. Take a breath, come here. Mother There is still no news from Ertugrul Bey. I can't help myself but have to wonder about their situation. My daughter we are obliged to ensure the safety of our tribe... and to pray for them to be victorious. Allah (swt) will help them.

In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Is there permission, Hayme Hatun? O my Allah, may there be a good news, In shaa Allah. Please, come in, Artuk Bey. The word has come from my Ertugrul Bey. Praise be to Allah, we have planted our banners on the Castle. Adhan of Muhammad (pbuh) was called out. O my Allah, thank You, o my Lord (Rabb). Praise be to Allah (swt). Praise be to You, o my Lord (Rabb). Praise be to Allah (swt). Thank You Allah for allowing us to see this victory. Well, they dared to take me captive, hah And so, my father took that Castle from their hands! This time, I will go there not as a captive, but... as Ertugrul Bey's son, Gunduz. Hey, Masha Allah. My Ertugrul Bey expects me at Castle, immediately. And you, you convey the good news to our people and... come to the Castle together with the Alps. Artuk B y Is Marya alright? I’m worried about her. Who is Marya, Gunduz? Artuk B y Mary a is one lady from the Castle. When they kidnapped my Gunduz, she helped him a lot. Alright. Gunduz As soon as I get to the Castle, I'll find it out. Well, come on, take them away Seems you’ve forgotten that those lands still belong to us, Ertugrul Bey. Even though you are paying tribute to our Sultan I know very well that you occupy those positions The ruling over these lands still belongs to me, Ertugrul Bey. This Castle... was the nest... of so many intrigues. traps and evilness. Their atrocities could have only been purged with their own blood. Thanks to Allah, we destroyed the darkness of oppression in this place... now the Sun of our justice will be born. This blow that you dealt to Karacahisar, will not only... shake Nikea but Constantinople, as well You said that this conquest will open the gates of even greater horizons, my Bey. Now I understand better what you mean. I said that the borders cannot hold you back, my Bey. Now everyone will see that, evelAllah. Eyvallah (may it be so), my brothers. The Alps have to keep their eyes and ears open.

It would behoove us to be cautious until the things settle down. You can take a look at our surroundings. Let's see how things are going. Eyvallah (alright), my Bey My Bey. There's a locked chest in here. Bring it here, Bamsi. Eyvallah (alright), my Bey Turgut brother I’m coming, brother, I’m coming. O Allah (swt) Here you go, my Bey. I wonder if this is a hidden treasure of this blind Tekfur? Tu gut Come on, bismillah (in the name of Allah). Yah. It’s my own sharp, sky-blue sword So, it was in the hands of this blind Tekfur. The first thing that welcomed you here you was your sky-blue sword, Ertugrul Bey As if that blackguard was afraid even of your sword, my Bey... so, he hid it m a locked chest. Hey, Masha Allah. Obviously, he dreamed of defeating me with my own sword. However, I turned his dreams into a nightmare. Now, as the tradition requires... I'm going to tear his throne down with my sword. Ah The executioner of oppressors is justice. The truth has come, the falsehood has ended This is not going to end here I’ll be back again. I will both, take your life and take my fortress back, Ertugrul. Uhm What is the situation outside, Dumrul? We have sent Ares' dead soldiers to be buried, my Bey. We also gathered our martyrs and we ll send them to the tribe. To this day we have fought so many battles. If today we have a homeland it is owing to our martyrs. May Allah rest their precious souls in peace. Amin Amin Amin We conquered the fortes. However it is necessary to take extra precautions. The Emperor may have sent his army. Bamsi! You warn the Alps who are stationed outside. Until I give command, they are not to move from their respective places. Tekfurfrom Bilecik may also send unit of troops. Send a group of Alps to lie in ambush along the road to Bilecik. As you command, my Bey. Did you find Ares? We didn’t find him yet, my Bey. But our Alps keep looking for him. Dumrul, caution the Alps that took Ares' soldiers for burial. Atsiz, take some Alps with you. Ares might have escaped from the fortress. If he managed to escape, he will take shelter with Tekfur of Bilecik. Be on the alert. Don t worry, Ertugrul Bey All Ares' escape's routes are known to me. I will swoop on him and bring him to you, of course. Eyvallah (alright). Gunkut, you notify^the priests^

They can come to get portraits and crosses to take them to the churches. As you command, mt Bey. Well, go on! Hoo! Alps, come here, give me a hand. What happened here? Ares, Ares has run away. He hid himself among the dead. You go and notify Ertugrul Bey. We are going after Ares. Come on. Yah! Ertugrul Bey, the Christian population is concerned about their freedom of worship. We want to know your attitude in relation to that. We do not interfere with anyone’s worship, Reverend Father. Our only concern will be to secure justice to those under our administration. From now on, you are my people too. Almighty Allah, in his Supreme Book, states. There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion." [Al-Baqarah; 2:256] In accordance with that, you are free to live and worship as you wish... as long as you do not disturb the peace of the people Now, ring the bells and assemble your people in the courtyard, directly. I have words to tell them. Thank you, Ertugrul Bey. ome o Take everything Alright Hah Get down, check those tracks. They are leading from here This is the road to Bilecik. Ertugrul Bey was right. He will take shelter with the Tekfur of Bilecik and will gather the army. We need to catch up with him. Come on, get on the horses. Come on, my valiants. Hah Hah Aag A|AI Thanks to Allah (swt) we have seen these days, too. May Allah (swt) make our victory everlasting. Amin, Artuk Bey We have experienced these days, thanks to our Almighty Lord (Rabb). Turgut Alp. May Allah give strength to your wrists, my brave-hearts. Eyvallah (may it be so) Artuk Bey. isiueg May your swords never be notched EyvAllah (let it be so), Artuk Bey, eyvAllah. We found these in the cellar, my Bey Eyvallah (well done), Alps. There may be important secret documents in them, my Bey You read them, Artuk Bey, every single one. I want you to find a link between Ares and Emir Sadeddm. When I go to our Sultan, I want to have strong evidence. As you command, my Bey. I'll study them thoroughly and I’ll inform you of my findings. Eyvallah (thank you), Artuk Bey. One fifth of this prize I will take to our Sultan, when I go to see him.

Firstly, use one part of this to open an almshouse (home for the poor). Yet another part to build a mosque. And the rest, divide among the tribes in equal shares As you command, my Bey. Speak up, Dumrul. Atsiz sent the word, my Bey. He’s found Ares' tracks. He’s gone after him. Atsiz will find Ares, for sure. Send the Alps to the surrounding area, immediately. As you command, my Bey. Hayme Mother, welcome here. Welcome here, Hayme Mother. Welcome to you, Hayme Mother] Glad to see you. O, my great Allah (swt) what incredible things You are able to do. This Byzantine's nest, which has been spreading evilness until yesterday... has been honored by Islam, today. Praise be to Allah, mother. It was bestowed on us to live through these days. In shaa Allah, we will bring this Castle to life and make it prosperous. In shaa Allah, my daughter] For allowing us to enjoy such a victory... no matter how much we thank Allah, it wouldn't be enough. My d ughter What happened? Hafsa, are you alright9 In this Castle where I was born and raised. I have suffered so many great sorrows. They killed my father. I ve been left alone What would I do without you, Hayme Mother? And now, when I came to the Castle together with you, like this. my happiness and my sadness got mixed. Ah, my beautiful daughter We will experience many more beautiful days, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Welcome to you, Hayme Mother. Glad to see you, Gunkut., I will take you to my Ertugrul Bey. Alright Why do these bells ring? My Ertugrul Bey wants to talk to the townsfolk. So, this is to assemble the townsfolk, Hayme Mother. Mother, I know this Castle very well. If you wish, I will show you around. Eeh, alright, my Gunduz. Well, th n Come on, take us to your father then. Then follow me. grandma You can't take over the Castle, you cannot." you told me... Whether I can do it or not, everyone will see." I told you. I trampled on your authority I destroyed your order Now both, the Karacahisar fortress and your throne as well, are my under my supremacy. Both Nikea and the Emperor will also see that soon. Sit down and write, Password for this Episode is KaracahisarThrone. Watch and Pray for us.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:10 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 25

This is the story of EPISODE 25 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Every place is possible to be conquered by a sword. The main issue is to make it feel as one's home. Now, we need to make this place feel like our home, but... we are also required to ensure peace and quiet to the Christian community. You speak most appropriately, my Bey. First, to mark this here as the land with an Islamic way of life... we need to build a mosque. Take care of this matter at once, Bamsi. Engage the best master-builders. Supply them with whatever they need. As you command, my Bey. My Bey, our lands will be now visited by learned scholars as well. It will be necessary to build a place, a Madrasah to accommodate them. You are thinking well, Artuk Bey. The knowledge is the strongest foundation for the prosperity of one nation. We need to do everything possible to... get the learned scholars to come here and to remain there Aag A|/| We can build the almshouse for homeless and healing place for the sick... by engaging the same master-builders we already brought. Taxes are the biggest concern for the Christian community. They were suffering under the taxes imposed by the Byzantines, for such long time They now fear the amount of Jizyah that we may impose upon them, my Bey. [Jizyah - yearly 'Per Capita' tax] What are your thoughts regarding this, Artuk Bey? My Bey, it has been rooted in our tradition that... A Bey must show his generosity and he must display his skills in fighting". Based on that, firstly, the people’s stomach must be full and their purse must be rich, so... they can feel at peace. People must be in peace, so that... they may always show loyalty and obedience to the Bey who is their head. That's my opinion too, Artuk Bey. For that reason, we will... maintain the amount of Jizyah low, for people and Christian traders. [Jizyah - yearly 'Per Capita' tax] Abdurrahman Go to the town square at once and assemble the traders. Notify them that we will maintain the amount of Jizyah low. As you command, mu Bey. Artuk B y Before attending to anything else, thoroughly examine all papers in the Castle. Something will definitely emerge to... confirm the collaboration between Emir Sadettin and Ares. Search every nook and cranny of this place with a fine-tooth comb.

This issue is very important. As you command, my Bey. I'll go down to the cellar, where Ares kept all of his confidential papers Eyvallah (thank you). Take Marya with you, too She could help you with checking the papers written in Greek. I'll do as you order, my Bey. Please, come in This is the last room. This room was generally used to. entertain guests or to relax, since it offers a view of the Castle. This great Castle now belongs to you. You will manage it however you please. Ah, my Suleyman Shah I wish you were still alive. So, you might have witnessed this blessed conquest. O my Allah (swt). O my Allah (swt). Mother J3ij}0|/| aiuAen Mother, what happened? Help her, help her. Hah. Mother, what happened? Are you alright? Hafsa Hatun, summon Artuk Bey. Huh. Don’t go my daughter Wait Don’t go I am alright It has passed already. What do you mean, you’re alright, mother? You were just short of breath. What’s wrong if Artuk Bey check you over? There is no need for that, my daughter See, it has already passed. I am alright, now I am old, after all This sort of things are to be expected. Halime, my daughter Yes, mother. This is the world to which men come, from which they go.' [Dede Korkut Book, The Outher Oghuz Rebellion] If something happened to me.. Dundar should return to his brother’s side. Keep all the brothers together. Don t. don’t let them quarrel with each other and fell apart. Keep an eye on them What kind of words are these, mother? May Allah never take you from us. Don’t say such things. My daughter.. death will eventually knock at the door of every one of us. Either today or tomorrow. Mary a Hatun . Ertugrul Bey wants you to help Artuk Bey go over the papers in the cellar. Would you excuse me? Please take care of yourself, Hayme Mother. Thank you. my girl May you always be with us. Come on, then There is a lot of work to do. et’s go. Come, mother I m fin I m fine, my daughter res Titan. While I was expecting your return, Ertugrul showed up instead. Due to your incompetence, we’ve lost our fortress. None of us would have been in this situation if... the men you assigned to guard the secret gateway were alert. Don't you dare to put the blame for your incompetence on me! We’re in this situation thanks to you You are wounded. My wound doesn’t matter. To h II with my wound' The woman I loved has betrayed me My fortress was taken from me Our war is not over yet.

Let’s take care of our wounds, first. Our war is far from over Our war is far from over. It’s far from over. Our war is far from over. What’s the matter, Abdurrahman? As per my Ertugrul Bey’s order, no one is allowed inside. Do I count as "no one Please indulge me. Halime Sultan. Ertugrul Bey gave a strict order. Don’t put me in difficult position I would rather sacrifice my life than let you get inside. What's going on inside, Abdurrahman? I don't see, don't hear, don't speak of what is not my concern. O, my Allah (swt), You who are Omnipotent. You, who are the Just and the Merciful Mawla. [Mawlana -Allah’s name; Al-Baqarah; 2:286; At-Tawbah; 9:51]. pes tue I am helpless. I am I n ly Do not deprive me of Your presence in this mortal world, o my Lord (Rabb). Assist me, have mercy on me, guide me. Do not let my heart become the prisoner of this throne, o my Lord (Rabb) Preserve me from being like your servants whose hearts are imbued with the ambition for power and positions. It is You alone I ask for Mercy and to You alone I bow my head. Protect me from being defeated by Satan's treacheries, Allah'im. Do not let the beauty of this world deceive me to... forget about the Hereafter, o my Allah SWT. I know, the victory comes from You. I know, power comes from You. I know, glory comes from You. Don't let me become one of Your servants who are ignorant of those, o my Lord (Rabb). Don't let me be one of Your servants who are not appreciative, o my Lord (Rabb). Don't let me be one of Your servants who are ungrateful, o my Lord (Rabb) May my life be sacrificed for Your sake. May my descendants continue on Your path. It is enough for us if You do not leave us without You o my Lord (Rabb) Amin What’s the matter, Marya Hatun? Have you found some important document? I didn t, unfortunately All these are just an ordinary correspondence, so far Artuk B y You’re analyzing these in great detail. Are you looking for a specific document?

If you're looking for a particular one, I'll focus my attention on that. There is no particular document that we are looking for, Marya Hatun You just keep looking If you come across something that might look important, read that to me. It will be my pleasure. have a question for you What is more reliable according to you, this stone fortress or... our tents? The stone as such, is more reliable than our tents, my Bamsi Head-Alp. And how can a tent compare, say? And what do you think about this, Alps? We concede that Gunkut is correct. He is right. If that’s so, if that’s so, then shame on me. Shame on me Seems, we will have to go to great lengths, to bring you to a proper disposition of mind. First of all, the guardian of an Alp's is his heart. His sword is guided by his mind. What good will a stone do to you, if you don't have a heart? What use will a sword be to you, if you’re lacking in brains? You asked if a stone is more reliable than a tent, Bamsi Head-Alp. There is a big difference between your question and your words. Besides, we understand what you are talking about. Of course, a stone is more reliable then the felt made from goat hair. However, the inhabitants of goat hair tents have defeated those . who sought refuge in the fortress. And the power of that stone has been razed to the ground. So, was the stone more reliable than the felt made of goat hair? Your duties will now be modified in accordance to the situation. An Alp must be able to recognize the hidden meaning behind questions. And he must anticipate that. He must spot the hidden intentions behind the outward appearance Why we went through so much trouble, for so long? Why was the son of our Bey, Gunduz, kidnapped? Why have we lost our brother Dogan Alp? Why Samsa Alp became martyr? For, we were not able to read the enemy's mind.

For, we were not able to recognize the traitors’ wickedness. That's why no query will be disregarded as such. You will not fail to understand the real intention behind that. Now I need the Alps who can grasp that there's more than meets the eye. I need the Alps who can read the enemy’s mind. Alps! If we become sluggish then... we will just burden our Ertugrul Bey even more. Just as we know how to receive orders... we know how to reason, too. From now, every morning and every evening.. I will make you learn by heart... how to wisely use your mind Did you understand my words? We did, my Bamsi Head-Alp Eyvallah (good on you) What goes through your mind? Firstly, we need to reclaim our fortress. I’ve sent word to the Tekfur of Bilecik. He will send his envoy to them. He will make them an attractive proposal. Do you think you can still hoodwink Ertugrul with your proposals? Of course, I don’t. But from that point on I'll put him n such a difficult situation, that... this proposal might become tempting during bargaining. Are you ready? My Bey, unfortunately we couldn’t find Ares. That means, his appointed hour hasn’t come yet, Atsiz Bey. Eyvallah (you’re right) Eh, those were the good days. We were just servants, now we own the fortress, Atsiz. May Allah (SWT) expand your properties and multiply your conquests May He make your power eternal, Ertugrul Bey. Amin Eyvallah (may it be so), eyvallah. May you live long. If it wasn't for your help, we wouldn’t have come to these days, Atsiz. If it wasn’t for your passion, your love for your cause and for your dreams, then... the State wouldn't stand behind you. May Allah be pleased with you. May Allah be pleased with all of us. Eyvallah (may it be so). Open the gate My Bamsi Head-Alp, a Byzantine envoy has arrived.

That’s just as well, that’s good. Get their weapons and let them wait. As you order, my Head-Alp. Hand over your weapons. Welcome to the fortress of Ertugrul Bey, the Bey of Kayis. I came to make a proposal to Ertugrul Bey on behalf of Tekfur of Bilecik. And who are you9 I am Angelos, the Commander of Tekfur of Bilecik. Well then, well Now, you may wait here. When Ertugrul Bey considers it convenient for him and. when he is ready to see you, you may come into his presence. injiunQ Offer some sherbet to our gusts. As you order, my Head-Alp. So. then Ertugrul Bey, with your leave, my duty here is completed. 11 bey expects me back Eyvallah (thank you), Atsiz. Aag A|/| What is it, Bamsi The envoy of Tekfur of Bilecik has arrived. May it go well with your new enemy, my Bey. Eyvallah (well then) Bring him here promptly. Let's size him up, so we may hone our swords according to his bearing. Eyvallah (as you wish), my Bey] What sort of enemy would you like this time, Turgut? It doesn’t matter who he is, provided he doesn't take me captive, my Bey. I had enough of being taken captive and getting out of it. What kind of enemy do you want, Bamsi? Vallahi, my Bey, I don't want an enemy who spreads strife among us every chance they get. Eyvallah (you’re right) Ertugrul Bey What about you? What kind of enemy do you want this time? We mowed down so many enemies, and we got rid of so many traitors. After all this fight, my stance on the enemy's traits would be se follows. There are enemies who act as if they have good intentions, only to trip you up. For instance... Emir Sadeddin! The kind of wounds and sufferings they inflict. . s very eep. To eliminate the corruption they spread is a formidable task. The other enemy is the infidel. You are aware of him, you recognize him. Sooner or later their intrigues would emerge. The most dangerous enemies are the ones who... act as if they have good intentions, but who allay themselves with the infidel. The struggle against them would be most difficult. And would be quite violent. Praise be to Allah, we were able to defeat many enemies of this kind. However. . at the cost of many losses. This time around, we are going to draw lessons from all that anguish. We will address and we will overcome our weaknesses. Did I make myself clear? Eyvallah (you did), my Bey. Eyvallah (you did), my Bey. Now, let’s welcome our visitor, get him here, Bamsi. Eyvallah (alright), my Bey The fight of that barbarous Turk, named Ertugrul. is not mind-driven... but rather by his faith, Titan. And so, our attack must be guided by our strongest beliefs, too. Uhm If we want to get revenge on Ertugrul and. finish him off once for all, we have to do it at a stroke. Yes. At one stroke. Password for this Episode is QuickEpisodE001. Watch and Pray for us.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:11 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 26

This is the story of EPISODE 26 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. How are the preparations going, my Halime? Everything is being done as it should be, my Bey. The feast we are preparing for tomorrow will be worthy of our victory. Don’t concern yourself aboutthat My mother and I as well, are personally supervising every detail. Eyvallah (well done). Keep distributing the food to the elderly and homeless at the Bazaar, my Halime. As you order, my Bey From now on, I will be personally responsible for that. How is Marya doing? Sh is doing fine my Bey She is striving to fulfill the duty you have assigned to her. She studies the documents along with Artuk Bey, day and night. Good, that’s good.) What’s this? A letter that the Emperor has addressed to you personally. Our Emperor has given Ares one last chance. If he fails this time around... you will kill him and then you'll assume the position of Commander. Under my supervision, you are going to fight against Ertugrul I'll personally meet all your needs, especially regarding the provision of troops. I would never betray Ares Titan, I am very well aware of your courage and loyalty. Didn't you see Ares's state of mind? Ertugrul has poisoned his soul. Due to his fury and arrogance, we have lost hundreds of soldiers. We have lost an invaluable fortress that protected us from the Turks. Most importantly, we have lost our reputation. Nikea is brewing. People are uneasy. Maybe even a civil war may break out. If Nikea falls. consider what would happen then. Baba, we only had our tribe. And now we got a great fortress. How did we become so powerful? Look, my Gunduz, do you see this? When small embers come together... they create huge fires. There is great power in unity, my Gunduz. So, we were just like these tiny embers, and then we united and become a huge fire.

Those who are our friends, we embrace them in our warmth. and those who are our enemies, we burn them by our heat. Listen son, we have gone through quite difficult times to get here. Our tribe went hungry along the migration route. Our flocks have been wasted. So many of our strong and healthy valiants have passed away We slept on a dry, barren land, where even the grass didn't grow. We have survived all these troubles and come this far, thanks to... our commitment to the cause of Allah, our dedication to our tradition.. as well as to a tight bond we had with each other. Father, what will I do when I face a difficult situation... once when I grow up? If you don ’t remember Allah in whatever you do, it wouldn't end the right way, son And hold fast all together to the rope of Allah", if one day you fall in a deep well [All Imran, 3:103] so you may be pulled out of it. If you embrace the cause of Allah (swt), then He will never abandon you. Your people and your friends would be around you. If you do not deviate from the Holy Path, Allah's saints (Evliya'ullah) will join you along the path. Father, how am I going to find those Allah's saints (Evliya'ullah)? If you walk on the right path, they will find you, son. We have an important guest, my Bey Who is it, Abdurrahman? It’s only a poor one. coming from Al Hayy and going to Hu. [Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah and 'Hu' - He] Hey, Masha Allah As-salamu alaykum (peace be upon you) Alaykumu as-salam (peace be upon you too). Welcome to you. Pleased to see you, son Masha Allah, Masha Allah. May you be successful valiant Alp. Please take a seat. Come here, son. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah [May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you] Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah. [May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you] Amin O Lord (Rabb), in this mortal world... You have bestowed upon me so many blessings. You bestowed upon me to bring up my children and to see my grandchildren. You bestowed upon me to roam the lands with my Suleyman Shah and to take part in conquests You bestowed upon me to confront the evilness, to stop the tyrants and to... conquer the fortresses, along with my son Ertugrul. I am eternally grateful to You, o my Lord (Rabb). When death comes knocking on my door, give me the power of faith, o my Lord (Rabb). Bring me together me with my Suleyman Shah in the Akhirat (hereafter). Protect my tribe and my children.

Bestow upon me the place beside to our Prophet (pbuh). It is You alone I ask for help and from You alone I seek assistance, my Allah (swt). Amin O my Allah, help me, o my Lord (Rabb). We’ve been eagerly awaiting your return, for a long time. Our hearts have missed your beautiful face and your healing words. I was in the Holy Lands. In the beloved lands of Allah (swt). Upon my return. I received the good news and came immediately. You have delighted us. Alhamdulillah (all praise is due to Allah). By conquering this fortress, you turned it into Islamic place. You have opened the door to many blessed missions. May your conquest be blessed. May it be instrumental in conquering the people's hearts, too. Amin Amin Ertugrul Bey, this conquest of yours, reminded me of... the conquest of Hazrat Omar (Umar, R.A, the 2nd Caliph) who. . took over Jerusalem, from non-Muslims and made it an Islamic place. [Siege of Jerusalem; November 636 - April 637] Jerusalem was conquered by Islamic armies. However, the Patriarch, previously in Charge, said that... he would only surrender the key to the city, personally to the Caliph. Having heard that, Hz.Omer (RA) set out alone with a camel and a servant. Throughout the journey. Hz.Omer (RA) and his servant took turns on a camel. When finally they came to the end of the road, they saw Jerusalem from a high hill At this point, it was the servant's turn ride the camel. As a mark of respect, the servant gave up his right and said... O, Amir al-Mu'minin, it would be more proper if you enter the city... [Amir al-Mu'minin - Commander of the faithful] riding on your camel. Hz. Omar ibn al-Khattab (R.A) refused that. He, who is next in line, will enter the city on a camel." He said. Hence, he entered the city in a humble fashion, bridle in hand. walking beside a camel on which his servant was sitting. Those who have welcomed them, assuming that the Caliph was on a camel, paid him their respect. The servant was embarrassed. He told them that he is not the Caliph, but the person holding the bridle. Everyone was astonished. How could a Caliph, who could have shaken the world . enter the city, dressed as a simple servant, holding the camel by a bridle? They asked Hazrat Omer (RA) about that. He replied this.

There is no difference between us and the servant in Allah's sight. « I IV/ uiuwmwuun M Vy V f t Vy I UU lO I I IUV4V/ only in Taqwa and devotion to Allah. [Taqwa - being conscious of Allah at all times; all-Knower, all-Seeing] We took turns in riding a camel and since, at this stage it was his turn... he was the one to enter the city on a camel." Faced with this point of view, the people were taken aback. As a consequence of this behavior of Hz Omer (RA)... the fortresses in the hearts of many non-Muslims have been conquered. Ertugrul Bey, by bringing Islamic way into this place... you performed a great deed. However, your principal duty will start after that. You must cultivate people of merit in order to achieve even greater conquests. Because what keeps the place alive are its people. For, if you don’t cultivate the good people, then... your conquests will not endure. For this reason, you have to rule everyone with justice. You need to conquer hearts with your justice. Your majesty has to put fear into the cruel ones. Your mission is harder and your ruin would be more severe However do not forget, as long as you adhere to the right path. the grace of Allahjswt) willjilwaysbej/vith you. Eyvallah (may it be so). Marya Hatun, Masha Allah. You possess knowledge and skills. And your heart is immaculate, too. We came to like you very much. That being the case, my Ertugrul Bey doesn't want you to remain alone... but to establish your own family and raise children worthy of you. Ertugrul Bey wants to marry me off, doesn’t he? Yes. And Ertugrul Bey has even thought of someone suitable for you. I don’t know what to say. How could that be9 Even if Ertugrul Bey has found the right one for you, he doesn't oblige you. We do not have such customs. What matters to us is your consent. Would I be able to adapt to your customs? Besides, I am a Christian. Would one of you agree to marry me? Marya Hatun, you being a Christian. is not an impediment to a marriage, as per our faith. In our religion a Christian woman is lawful to a Muslim man in wedlock. Could it be that you feel under pressure'?

For us, your consent is essential. Mary a, before my marriage to Bamsi I was also a Christian, even up until the wedding night. However, I was so very impressed by these people who... welcomed me and accepted me as I was. And without feeling any pressure, I became a Muslim by my own free will. Besides, the person whom Ertugrul Bey considers appropriate for you... is the man, who is as knowledgeable and as skilled as you are, it’s Artuk Bey. Artuk B y9 Well, yes. Artuk Bey. As you said, Artuk Bey is a man of science. He is a kindhearted man. That’s true If Artuk Bey agrees with that, then I also agree. Marya, you will experience the most beautiful days of your life. You will never regret this decision, do not doubt it at all. Thank you - Thank you too Thank you - Thank you too Despite of all his failures... I persuaded the Emperor to give Ares another chance. If it was not for me, he would have already killed him. If Ares succeeds, we will stand behind him till the bitter end. You and me both. But if he fails again, then.. it will be up to you to finish this job, Titan. If you refuse to do it, I have full authority to dispatch you from here. The Emperor is getting his army ready. The two of us will be at the lead of that Army. I’ve spoken to our soldiers outside They are all ready to raid the Hanli Bazaar and... all are willing to die to avenge their lost comrades. They're all ready to die along with me. May your quest go well, Commander Ares. May God forgive our sins. What’s bothering you, my Halime? You look downhearted. It’s nothing, my Bey, I’m alright. Nothing’s bothering me. Tell me, my Halime, what happened? Do you think I don’t know you well? I wanted to see you today, Ertugrul, but... Abdurrahman Alp didn’t let me inside. That had upset me a little bit] I wonder at these stones and walls... and I'm concerned that it might create a barrier between us. My Halime. My Halime, how can you say that? Not only these stone walls, but even if iron barriers come between us... our love would still melt them. Your place is by my side Then, why wasn't I allowed to come to you, Ertugrul?

I looked back and saw.. from whence we came and how far we've come, my Halime. Sometimes a person forgets that the One who have... brought him to that particular place is Allah (swt). And I was afraid of falling into negligence and of shying away from Him. For this reason I wanted to be by myself and to contemplate. My Halime, you are the crown on my head, you are the throne of my heart. Your place is always by my side. May Allah never remove me from your heart and from your thoughts, Ertugrul. We have spoken with Marya Hatun today, Ertugrul Bey. She consented to marry Artuk Bey Eyvallah (very well). And I instructed Bamsi Alp to. found out Artuk Bey's feelings with regard to that. In shaa Allah, the door to happiness would open for them, too. In shaa Allah My Bey, there is something else I need to tell you. Well, tell me, then. It's related to your mother. Nothing’s wrong with her, In shaa Allah. What happened to my mother, Halime? Today she felt tightening around her heart, Ertugrul. She felt weakness. She said it was nothing to worry about. However, I don’t feel at ease at all. It may be good if you go to her tomorrow. Don t mention that I told you that. She would be upset with me. Alright. Iright I will stop by before Friday prayer to see her. Do not worry. Bamsi, don’t meddle with that. Don’t mess it up. ATright, alright. I’m going, as it is. The time is late. My Hafsa will be expecting me. Artuk Bey, marriage is a very beautiful thing, you know. What do you think about that? Did you ever give it a thought, Artuk Bey? For so many years, I never spare a thought to the marriage, Bamsi. I dedicate my life to the science. Hmph Well look, you worked hard for such a long time, Artuk Bey. Now, would it be so bad if you go to your tent, and there are a hatun and children waiting for youl Bamsi, don't distract me. Don’t you see, I'm trying to work. Oh Artuk Bey, Artuk Bey. A marriage is the real piece of science. Man who can get along with hatun and raise babies, now that’s a scholar, I say. Now, that I mentioned babies, Artuk Bey... well, if there were many teeny-weeny little Artuks. .. teeny-weeny, teeny-weeny little Artuks, then you can teach them science. I think you should get married, Artuk Bey. This Episode is longer than one hour so we have to split it into two parts. Password for the first part is qUickEpIsoDe002a and the password for the second part is QUIckePISOde002b. Thank you for watching. Pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:13 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 27

This is the story of EPISODE 27 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Do I have permission, my Sultan? Come in. You summoned me, my Sultan. What is the situation within the army? The commanders/Suba§i are in full charge of their units, my Sultan. The catapults and the arbalests will be ready any time now, too. [Arbalest - a large heavy steel crossbow] In addition, enough mules and horses were obtained for their transport. Excellent. Now, take this letter and... make sure it’s delivered to Mahperi Hatun in Alaiye. Before we leave for the campaign, she is to... come to Konya with my son Giyasettin. I would like to see them. And Ertugrul Bey will be here soon. There are important things I must communicate to them and to Ertugrul Bey. As you command, my Sultan. Also, poets and scholars wish to... present themselves at your Divan before you leave for the campaign. [Divan - the privy council of the Oriental State] Kul All, the Oguz’s renowned poet, has arrived to Konya upon your order. [All Kul Ghali-famous poet; 1183-1236] They seek an audience with you. Very well He is also welcome to come. As we sharpen our swords for battle, it would behoove us to keep our spirits bright. Such a Divan has not been held for a long time. Divan will be convened tomorrow. My Emirs and my Commanders are obliged to attend it, too. As you command, my Sultan. My moth r My mother, hold on my mother, hold on O my Allah, o my Lord (Rabb), give strength to my mother. Hatuns. Hayme Hatun's condition is not good. She is fighting for breath, so give her a little space, please. Artuk Bey, Artuk Bey, I brought your saddlebags. I got your saddlebags. O my Lord (Rabb)... o my Lord (Rabb), You are Al Shaffee (the Only Healer). You are the Knower of everything. Hayme Hatun is not in a good state at all, my Bey. Artuk Bey, Artuk Bey, let’s go scour the mountains, the hills to find a cure. Eeh, let's go and get whatever it is that will help my mother. Bamsi, it will not help in this situation. You just leave here and let me take care of the situation. Don’t let yourself fall into pieces, sister. Our Hayme Mother will be fine. Moth r1 O my Lord R bb) o Lord (Rabb), Your wisdom cannot be questioned. You are Al Shaffee (the Only Healer). Do not take our mother... a part of our soul, away from us, o Lord (Rabb). Mother Mother Artuk B y' Get me the water quickly, Halime, get the water at once. Aag A|/| Ah Is there permission, Blessed Emir?

Com in Blessed Emir. Say it Goktug. Is what I heard the truth, Blessed Emir? It IS. Ertugrul conquered Karacahisar fortress, single-handedly. And now, the Sultan has. given him Sogut and adjoining areas as his homeland. And there is even more. Ertugrul is coming here to deliver the one fifth of the prize. If Ertugrul shares his suspicions about you with the Sultan... His suspicions? Ertugrul no longer harbor any suspicions, Goktug. I’m pretty much sure that he knows everything about me. And he's now coming here to... reveal to the Sultan everything he has learned. what are you going to do, Sir It is too early for the Sultan to die, Goktug. The Prince to replace him and his mother are not under my thumb yet. In case of Sultan’s early death, my adversaries in the court will want to... skin me alive first, then hang me above the Palace's door. Well, what about Ertugrul? We have tried to kill him, so hard] If we do not succeed this time, all suspicious will fall on us. This time round the Sultan would not spare our lives. In that case, you are obliged to prove your innocence in the Sultan's eyes... you have no other choice, Blessed Emir. The Sultan must be convinced that the one behind his poisoning... in the Hanli Bazaar, has been given a deserved punishment. And for Ertugrul. I must be completely above suspicion in his eyes. He should give up on that, so we can move forwards in a strong steady way. We need a sacrificial lamb to accomplish this, Goktug. Who will be our sacrificial lamb, Sir? Nizamettin Emir Nizamettin. Emir Nizamettin. He sent notice that he won't be able to attend tomorrow's Divan of poets. which is organized by Sultan and he sent a gift chest. I’ve learned of that, Blessed Emir. You’re going to replace Emir Nizamettin's chest... with this one that I prepared. The Sultan will receive his gift from this chest.

What will be our gift for the Sultan, my Blessed Emir? I will make a memorable gift for the Sultan. It will be legendary. So, will the sultan die? We will do our part. The rest is up to Azrael (Angel of Death). When those Mongol villains... have killed... our mothers and fathers... we were left. . all alone roaming in the mountain. My Ertugrul Bey found us and he brought us to the tribe. Hayme Mother became our mother... and my Suleyman Shah our father. Our Ertugrul Bey became more then... our brother Turgut brother Ah, Turgut, brother If not for them, where would we be now? Maybe we would be affiliated with the bandits now. Our situation would be so different. Brother, they didn’t let us feel like orphans nor be without parent's guidance. How can we ever repay their kindness, brother? My brother We need to find a cure that will help our Hayme Mother pull through. Standing idle like this, with our hands tied... comes heavy on me, brother. It comes so heavy. Turgut' It’s eating me up inside Tu gut Turgut Hayme Mother will be alright. She will be fine In shaa Allah. Son Who is that baby? This is my son Osman, mother. uewso Ah, my beautiful little one His eyes are as a flame of fire. The Divine Nur (light) shines through his face. What a handsome baby he is, isn’t he, mother? He will carry on the name of his ancestors and... he will become a valiant Statesman, In shaa Allah In shaa Allah In this world everyone eventually has to die. I'm here today, tomorrow I may be gone. Bring him up just like you saw... how your mother and father raise you. We will bring Osman up together, mother. My brothers, my sons and I... we all felt your mother's touch, mother. You sung us to sleep with lullabies My Osman will also feel the touch of... your hand and your breath, mother. Hayme Mother’s arms will receive this lion, too. He too. will grow up in your arms. UBIUSQ Mother UBLUSQ My All h Praise be to Allah, my mother came to herself. Mother! That apparatus is splendid, Blessed Emir. In shaa Allah, it won't misfire in the Sultans presence. Well, let's try it then, see if it will misfire? As you order And what is that, Blessed Emir? It’s poison Moreover, it’s the very same one, fed to the Sultan earlier. The chief physician knows this poison very well. Then, when the chief physician inspects it, he will... identify the poison and the former poisoning attempt will fall on Emir Nizamettin, too.

Take this chest and replace it with Emir Nizamettin's chest. Tomorrow at the Divan of poets.. a great feast will erupt. As you order, Blessed Emir. Open the door! uos A|/| Ertugrul Mother! My long-suffering mother. My beautiful mother. Don’t tire yourself, mother. My Bey, Hayme Hatun is alright. Do not worry However, she survived a great crisis. It would be good if she rest for a while. Praise be to You, o Allah, o my Lord (Rabb). Praise be to Allah (swt). Praise be to Allah (swt). Praise be to Allah (swt). My Ertugrul Bey. You are tired, you should go and have a rest. I will stay with my mother overnight and I’ll tend to her. Don’t worry about me, my Halime. You all may go, I will look after my mother myself. As you wish, my Bey. Eyvallah (as you say), my Bey. Eyvallah (as you say), my Bey. I was very worried that something may happen to Hayme Mother, Artuk Bey. She became a mother to me, I regard her as my family. All of you have accepted me with affection and kindness. It’s been such a short period of time, but... she, along with everyone else, became very dear to me. What beautiful words, Mary a. I am delighted that you think so and that... you're happy here with us. You too, have behaved beautifully towards me, Artuk Bey. I'm very pleased that I became your wife. Whatever I did, to deserve that Goo reward me with all these blessings? Your heart is pure, Marya. There is no evilness in you. It’s important to all of us that you took good care of Gunduz... that you have protected him. I am as happy as I have never been in all my life. I am convinced that our happiness will be everlasting. In shaa Allah, Marya. We will live out happy days together^ In shaa Allah Mother! Mother. Tell me, Ertugrul. What has brought tears to your eyes, son? Mother if I cried my eyes out, what are my tears compared to... your tears and to so much suffering and ordeals. you went through for your sons, mother? You put your trust in my words you left your other sons behind and... set off on the road with me. How am I supposed to ever pay you back, mother? I am fine, son. Especially since in my dream last night... I saw Osman. Your son Osman will change our unfortunate history. The Oguz's roots will spread throughout these lands. My Suleyman Shah gave him his name.

May Allah give him his age. Even if I’m to die now, I wouldn't be sorry. I held him in my arms. I have kissed him. I have smelled his scent. See, I feel better. Now... you may return to your duties. As is proper for one Bey of Principality. I’ve sent word to Dundar and my other brothers. I said I wanted them to come to us, in the shortest time possible. Hah That I wanted them to settle in these lands that... we have come to and to make it our homeland together. Your words . have brought the scents of my sons back to me again, son. May Allah be pleased with you. May you never be defeated. May Allah (swt) protect you. Go on, go attend to... your responsibilities. Eyvallah (alright), mother. You are entrusted to Allah (swt). I entrust you to Allah (swt), too... my lion son. Before Ertugrul comes to the Hanli Bazaar... you will have to get inside and blend in among the merchants. Therefore, you will not be easily noticeable by anyone in the crowd. What about you, Sir? Me? Hmph I will be hidden in that basket we will take to Ertugrul as a gift. After we get into the Han, the rest will be easy. Our men, who spent the night there in disguise, were responsible for... hiding the swords under the tables that we will occupy Once inside... we need to kill the inner door guards and bolt the door We have to prevent the Alps from coming in. Hence, Ertugrul would be left with no more than a few men at his side. He will be vulnerable. Well, what about afterwards, Sir? How will we get out of there? After we kill Ertugrul we will set Hanli Bazaar on fire. The rising smoke will be sign to Titan that Ertugrul is dead. Then along with his men, he will come to our assistance. That’s it. Let’s take care of our task. Hah Hah Everyone keep your eyes open. For the sake of our Holy Cause, this will be the battle of no return. When Ares do awa with Ertuc rul. he will set the Han on fire. The moment the smoke arose from the Han fire, we will step in. We will go on the offensive at once. e ready.

Do you believe that Ares will succeed this time? The God will be with Ares There's no other choice left for him this time, but to succeed. That bestial Turk will get what's coming to him this time, I’m sure. Do not be so sure. It is not that easy to defeat Ertugrul. Ares is such a great fighter Angelos, don’t forget that. He will not stop until he finishes Ertugrul off Yah Allah Did you bring that? -Yes And what did you bring7 I brought something very special for our Ertugrul Bey. It’s unworthy of our Ertugrul Bey's acceptance, but still. He likes our gifts. Mother, smell this There you go, Hayme Mother Hah Let me, my daughter Hmh. May this restore your health. Hah May you live long, my daughter. I will see my sons with the eyes of this world once again. In shaa Allah. What else can I want from my Lord (Rabb)? When SungurTekin Bey. Gundogdu brother and... Dundar arrive our unity and livelihood will thoroughly consolidate, mother In shaa Allah, my daughter. In shaa Allah. Well, now I might get up and attend to the preparations. Mother - Mother. My Hayme Mother, what are you doing? You need your rest. What are we here for? Would it be seemly for you to work while we are here, Hayme Mother? That’s right, mother. I'm unable to contain myself. I can’t tell you how much I yearn for them. My heart burns with a deep longing to finally be... reunited with my sons. Let them arrive smoothly. I will feed them with my love. I will serve a bowl of soup in front of each. What more could I wish? Hayme Mother, you should rest for a while longer. And we will all land a hand, so we would.. be able to get everything ready by the time they arrive. Well, alright then, my beautiful daughters. Eeh, I’m going to get some rest, then. Mother, why didn’t my uncles come here together with my father? Well, how can I explain it to you now, son? Your uncles have their own tribe and tents over there, son There are also the enemies there, too. If they don’t watch over their own tribe... it would be invaded by the enemy. Let us all get together, grandma. Ley my uncles come. Password for this Episode is quicKEpisode003. Watch and Pray for us.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:14 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 28

This is the story of EPISODE 28 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. They found it in your residence Your correspondence with the Emperor and Bilecik’s Tekfur! You wrote about the strength and the number of our army that is to... go on the campaign, and the route of the expedition, everything! Moreover. they advised you where to obtain the poison that was to be given to me! All of these, all of these are just false accusations. Ah The letters are false! The chest is false! Shame on you, Nizamettin I have served you my whole life, my Sultan. My father served your father... my grandfather has served your grandfather. When your brother Izzettin had arrested you and threw you into the dungeon... I didn't want to leave you alone, so I spent eight years there with you. During the battle of Alaiye (Alanya)... [Conquest of Kalanoros; 1221] during the battle of Yassi Chemen, and. [Erzincan Province, 1230] and so many others, I was always by your side. My body is full of. scars from arrow punctures and from sword blows that I received... while protecting you. These are the works... of the snakes, that coiled themselves around our State, my Sultan. They are the ones who wanted to. feed you the poison, and not me. There is forgiveness for everything according to this State customs, however... there is no forgiveness for betrayal. To this end, a father would not spare his son, nor... would a brother his own brother. You took advantage of the privileges I bestowed upon you and you have. envisioned yourself in the post of a Sultan, Nizamettin. oweve the two swords cannot fit in the same sheath. In this State, the only sword (rule) is my sword (rule) The judgment belongs to me, the justice is mine, as well! Your punishment will be drawn Throw him into the dungeon He will rot away in that dungeon until... he says the names of every single person with whom he collaborated! My Sultan, you are putting the wrong person to the sword. You are throwing your State into the fire! And you may dislike a thing yet it may be good for you", my Sultan [Al-Baqarah 2 216]

It's good that you unearthed the traitors before they were able to... jeopardize you and the State. I too, ask for your permission to leave. Ah' Inglorious sod Uhm Uhm Finally you got enmeshed in the nets of your own traps You’ve got what you deserve. Uhm Ah' You have done so many dirty treacheries, that even if... I tear you apart, it wouldn't be enough to pacify me. I put your head under my feet... in this very Castle, in which. you once used to feel so sheltered. The fate of all traitors will be just the same as yours is. Kill me Ertugrul Kill me' Save your breath! We are going to have some more reckoning with you. You will tell me everything you know, every single thing f you resist... I'll force you to talk, till blood comes out of your mouth in profusion. Take this one away. The Sultanate may probably continue to exist with the lack of belief' but, if cruelty is applied, it can never be eternal.” [Grand Vezier Nizam al-Mulk - "Seyasat-nameh"] How well you said it, the great vizier Nizam-ul Mulk. May Allah save us from inflicting cruelty and protect us from being persecuted. Is there permission, my Sultan? Com in What is it, Aziz? Was there some incident? Speak up I just came from the dungeon, my Sultan. It's Emir Nizamettin Emir Nizamettin took his own life, my Sultan. What do you mean, he took his own life? How can it be? I’m one of the watchmen in the dungeon, my Sultan. He killed himself by taking the poison. The chief physician is examining the Emir s body right now, my Sultan Summon the physician and Emir Sadettin into my presence, at once! At once! Kill me, Ertugrul. Get it over and done with. Don't be in such a hurry. I will give you an opportunity to save your life. I will take you to Konya. In the presence of Sultan Alaaddin, you will tell all about... your collaboration with Emir Sadettin, every single detail. Explain to me how this could have happened? There was poison concealed in his socket ring, my Sultan. He took his own life by taking this poison dissolved in some water This poison is the same as the one that killed your soldier... at the Divan of Poets, my Sultan Traitor. He understood that since his nefarious ambitions have... come to light he no longer can save himself. Therefore, he took his own life by his own hands. There is even more, my Sultan. This poison is the same poison they have used in an attempt to... murder you at the Hanli Bazaar. Nizam ttin Why would you want to kill me? His greed for power... has drawn a veil over his eyes, my Sultan. By killing you and putting a discord between your sons. he wanted to seize the control.

There is no other explanation for this. Tr itor. How you set a trap for me and my Alps, while we were en route to the Sultan's campaign.. how you made an alliance with him regarding Hanli Bazaar... you'll say about all things you have done in cooperation with Emir Sadeddin. If you confess. . in the presence of the Sultan... I will spare your life. I am a knight who was knighted at the Sword Ceremony... I am sworn to my Empire and to our Holy Cause, Ertugrul. I would never do anything to serve either you or your State. I will not tell anything. Neither your Empire nor your Cause would be able to save you. And I treaded your knighthood underfoot. Now you are nothing. The only thing you have left is your life. If you have any sense at all, you will... do as I say and save your life. Failing that, tomorrow morning... I will reveal to your people, what kind of villain you were and I will execute you in front of your own people. All of your people will spit in your face. You will die while being cursed by your own people. You can’t do this to me Ertugrul! I didn’t deserve this! Ah You did not deserve it? You can think about this until daybreak. If you don’t decide to save your life by dawn... you’ll never be given that chance again. Shsh, shsh. Oh, mother s heart. Shsh, shsh... Karacahisar has been conquered. That blackguard Ares has been captured. And, my mother regained her health, too. Now, the good days are ahead of us, mother. In shaa Allah, my daughter. In shaa Allah. Don’t get up, mother, don’t How are you doing? How is your health, are you eating well? lam well, son. You look exhausted. I am well, mother, I am alright. I've just been to see that villain Ares. I am finished with him. However, the future of our State is at stake, mother. Why do you think so? Well, please be seated mother, there’s something I need to tell you. It's time for you to be enlightened about the situation. Every tree is eaten by a worm grown within the tree itself, mother. Our magnificent State is being eaten by its' own traitors from within. And, it’s not only our State that is at stake... but also all our tribes are.

When we're going to get rid of these traitors? They'll either have Sultan's blood on their hands or plant discord among Princes. Praise be to Allah, the roots of our Platanus tree are strong, my Bey. And after today, it won't be moved, even the least bit. This time round, the situation is much more serious, Halime. Behind the poisoning of our Sultan. . behind the trap that was set for me and my Alps... behind Turgut and Aslihan's poisoning. behind all of these, is one and the same person. The Emir of our State, Emir Sadeddin Kopek. 6uipp p SJ

If we are not more dauntless than those traitors, then shame on us. The safeguarding of our State is far more valuable than our own lives. You are going to Konya with me too, Halime. As you say, my Bey. Son, you are setting off on a difficult path yet again. May Allah give you strength to cross the deep waters and to. overcome the great mountains, In shaa Allh. Amin, mother, amm. If our State comes into the wrong hands, our traditions will be lost. Now. the time has come to purge our State from those immoral ones, mother. Now, with your leave... I wish to see Muhyiddin Ibnu'l Arabi, mother As-salamu alaykum (peace be upon you). Alaykumu as-salam (peace be upon you too). Please, join me, son. With the Grace of our Lord (Rabb) you eliminated those who were setting traps. Praise be to Allah (swt). Yet, I see you were unable to escape your mental traps. Get it off your chest, so you may find relief. The wild horses galloping in my heart... are taking me to the endless steppes Well, what is there, in those endless steppes? A long-living great Empire (Platanus) and the brave warriors. [the Platanus symbolizes the Ottoman Empire] A fleet bringing the seas to the heel. The keys to so many towns. Well, what is it then that troubles you so? These wild horses are whispering in my ear. What do they say? They say Plant a seedling, then as it grows, may it become a Platanus tree. May the shade of that Platanus spread all over the world. May your State thus be established. May Allah (swt) bestow such crazy horses upon everyone. How can that State be established? What attributes are required for a person who would establish a State? And do I have those attributes? To start with, a State you are talking about is not about... the seat of authority, nor the status, nor... the Sultan, the King, nor the Khan. The State is all about the state of the mind and of the heart. Just as the purity of the body, mind and heart makes us human, so... the quality of State is affected by the attributes of its own people. The better the attributes of the citizens. the better the State will be established. Hence, it is said: "Let people live so that the State may survive." [Sheikh Edebali (1206—1326)] A powerful nation arises from... the courageous and capable people.

A great viziers, commanders, scholars and students will... emerge from the virtuous people. And all told, a great State may be established. WeM, what kind of attributes should .. characterize the head of these people? The head, as you named it, controls the movements of the entire body. The head is endowed with your eyes, your ear and your mouth. A head must be "the Head", so the body would be robust. It must be compassionate. It must be just It must be courageous. It must be strong-minded and resolute. It must consider the future of the nation before its' Nafs (own self). It must envision the new goals for its nation. The problems of the Ummah (Muslim community) will become his own concern. Well, what can bring ruin to one State? Almighty Allah (swt) in the Noble Qur'an advises... O men! Certainly the promise of Allah is true. Let not then this present life deceive you nor. let the Chief Deceiver deceive you about Allah." [Surah Fatir; 35:5] Devil will employ all kinds of deceits to ruin a State. Devil will impose blindness to injustice on people's Nafs (soul). He will make a bribe look alluring. He will whisper falsehood as the truth. Everyone will focus on the problems of one's own Nafs (ego). And the will for et the problems of their nation and their Ummah. The people will then become so disorderly, that they will no longer... listen to their own Sultans, nor will they show respect for their customs... nor will they comply with laws the Al-Haqq has laid down. [Al-Haqq - The Truly Existing Allah] May Allah preserve us. May Allah preserve us. May Allah preserve us. May Allah preserve us. Almighty God, I only rely upon You and... on my friend Titan to save my life. I have no other choice but to pretend to surrender to Ertugrul. Give assistance to my friend Titan to find me and save me. before we reach Konya. The time has come, Aresj Where is Ertugrul Bey? We will take you to the town square, to face your own people. You will see Ertugrul Bey there, Ares. Password for thi Episode is QuIcKePiSoDe004. Watch and Pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:16 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 29

This is the story of EPISODE 29 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Let the horses rest. Tie Ares firmly to the tree What tidings do you bring from Konya, my Melik§ah9 Our SultanJias left the Palace, my Bey They said, he went to inspect the army that will go to the campaign. Moreover, they said they have caught the traitor in the Sultan’s Palace, my Bey Who was that traitor9 They said it was Emir Nizamettm, my Bey He has attempted on Sultan’s life and has been thrown into dungeon. Later, as they said he took his own life in the dungeon, my Bey. My Bey, this doesn’t bode well, at all. What are we going to do? Alps, I will proceed to the Palace ahead of you with Halime Hatun. Abdurrahman, you follow after us and deliver the spoils of our Conquest. As you order, my Bey. Ah My Bey, what about Ares? Apparently, Sadeddin has concocted a scheme to deceive the Sultan. We will not present Ares, until the Sultan returns to the Palace. Ah, Ertugrul ah Your State is rotten from within. And you still assume that you can keep it standing on your own But you too will be buried under its rubble. I’ve destroyed a great fortress over your head. You first consider the rubble under which you are buried. Just as I brought you down to your knees, so I will... vanquish that traitor Emir Sadeddin with whom you joined forces, too After you have delivered the prize, you will return to bring Ares in, when I order you so. As you order, my Bey. As you order, my Bey. Let’s get going, my Halime. As you wish, my Bey Get our horses. Come on Why are you as edgy as a rabbit... who has caught the scent of a wolf, Goktug? Ertugrul is on his way here, Blessed Emir. I think, our only choice is to kill him before he approaches the Palace Do you think that the Sultan would not grow suspicious again if... something was to happen to Ertugrul on his way here? The actual disaster would not be Ertugrul's arrival to the Palace, but... the rekindling of the Sultan's doubts. It is clear that he intends to entrap you.

He will relate everything he has learned about you to the Sultan I will set up such a game to Ertugrul that I will... bury him forever under the foundations of this Palace along with his trap. Tell me then, what do you think... Mahperi Hatun’s reaction would be when she finds out that... the Sultan will not proclaim her son, Keyhusrev, as the heir to the throne... but Kili$arslan instead, the son he has with. the Melike (Princess), Adele Sultan? She will be deeply devastated, Blessed Emir. Wei, yes. And now, in order to break this bleak news to her, you will. immediately summon Altun Aba, Keyhusrev’s atabey, to my quarters. [Atabey - tutor to a Seljuk Prince] Mahperi Hatun must be made aware that the only person who can... put the Sultan's signet ring on her son's finger, is me. Then, the one who will decide the new Sultan of Seljuk’s Empire will be you, Blessed Emir. The time is ripe for the Sultanate to be handed over to another, Goktug. To be handed over first to the Sultan Keyhusrev, then... afterwards to the Sultan Sadeddin. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. The prospect of the two tribes merging is a good thing, Aslihan. It will reinforce our ranks against the enemy. My Turgut Bey. I can't say anything against the consolidating of our ranks. But the immediate proximity of the two tribes gives me a cause for concern. Although we are as close as brothers... their order of the things is different than ours, my Bey. Owing to the close proximity to each other, Allah forbid, the problems may arise in days to come. You’re right, Aslihan, that’s not to be ignored. We certainly must consider every possibility. There are two places where we may set up our tribe. One is at a little distance from the tribe, but close to water sources And with the broad sweeping grasslands. If it's appropriate, then let's settle there, my Bey. Besides, I consulted with the Beys. They want our tribe to settle a little farther away, too. And, my opinion is the same, too. We will start the relocation of our tribe there, shortly. Turgut, Ertugrul Bey will see our decision as appropriate too, In shaa Allah. I’m obliged to consider my own tribe, now. My Ertugrul Bey will understand us. Don’t trouble yourself over it. Deh' Co eon. Ah I yearned to ride with you at a full gallop Ertugrul, then to take rest... breathing freely, sitting close knee to knee on a rough tree trunk, gazing at each other’s eyes Do you think I didn’t miss that too, my Halime?

Do not let my words burden you I know that you shoulder a heavy load, Ertugrul. Feeling your warm breath when I go to sleep is enough for me, you know. Every place I go I carry you in my heart, my Halime. Now, the crazy, exuberant time when we couldn't contain ourselves, has passed, Ertugrul. We have now our Principality Beylik to think of, our duties and our babies. It is enough that Allah never leave us without you. My mother, she saw in the dream that another son was born to us... Osman. If you were to have sons, name them after... Savci Alp, who has given his life for me fighting against the Mongols • • Gunduz Alp, who was martyred and passed away in my arms. . and my late martyred uncle, Osman Alp. uewso That was the last bequest of my Suleyman Shah. If we get one more son, he wanted us to name him Osman. We will soon be able to receive our Osman into our arms, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. And during my most agonizing days, I saw Osman too. Ertugrul, how blessed and good news this is for us. So after you, my mother saw him too And now, it made my heart swell. In shaa Allah Let’s wish that what we saw in our dreams may turn into good fortune. May Osman become a brave world conqueror and a great Statesman, as I saw him in my dream. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Ee. Ertugrul, in the past, you would take your stretched bow covered with a black dust and... you would go hunting for preys and birds, to feed your wife Do not worry. Ertugrul still have dominion over the hunting grounds. Then you rake care of the hunt, and the hearth is my worry, Ertugrul So, Emir Sadeddin wanted to talk to you No good news could ever be heard from his mouth, Mahperi Hatun. But, I reckon it might be beneficial to see him. You are right. Go talk to him, see what the matter is. As you wish. Is there any news from Ertugrul Bey? -Nothing yet. I wish to get acquainted with that Bey of Principality, whom our Sultan granted so much favors Let me see whether Ertugrul Bey is kind of a person, who would one day.. show the same loyalty to my prince Keyhusref, as he had shown to the Sultan, so far? Ertugrul is the most dangerous Oghuz Bey I’ve ever seen, Mahperi Hatun. With his tribe of only a handful of people he waged war against.

Mongols and Tekfurs, like he had an army. He conquered Karacahisar. When our Sultan's affection for Ertugrul is so evident... it would be beneficial for us to be wary, I say. His loyalty to the Sultan would always interfere with our aims. I’ll keep an eye on him, at all times. Now, go and learn what Emir Sadeddin has to say. As you order Bismillah (in the name of Allah). Bismillah. Make sure the tents are set ten steps apart! Keep that in mind Also, leave space for the sheep pen You best be quick, come on, brothers, come on Turgut brother Turgut brother Welcome, my brother Glad to see you, my brother, glad to see you. Praise be to Allah, we have brought the two tribes together we have brought them together, brother But, brother this is not a secure place. I told you about that already. If you resettle your tribe in this spot, then... it will be left exposed to that hill over there. In that case, the enemy would come through that mountain pass yonder... and easily attack both tribes, brother. Do not worry yourself over that, brother. I took everything into consideration. Our Alps will keep constant vigil on those peaks, day and night. We will not give the enemy opportunity to do anything, evelAllah. If we were to establish our tribe on the spot you advised. the grasslands wouldn't be sufficient for the flocks of both This place is close to the water sources, Bamsi Head-Alp. The sensible choice for us is here. For the sake of our flocks and because of... the proximity of the water springs, this is the right place for us. Well, my Beys. Aslihan Hatun, Turgut brother... if you set up your tribe where I recommended, the enemy’s attacks from. the direction of that hill will be prevented in advance. As for the water, you don’t have to worry about the water. Should the occasion arise, we will. explore and excavate the soil and will bring it to you, anew. Aw puy my concern is only for the safety of the two tribes. I cannot comprehend how you don’t see it. isweg You keep out of my affairs, brother. Just tend to your own business. I have been a Head-Alp for years. I know what is needed to be done. Brother. Well, you have been that, yet. you don't see the danger sitting right under your very nose. Now, I am the Bey of the Qavdar tribe. If I consider it appropriate for us to resettle here, then... that is how it is going to be. From now on, my words won't be challenged. Goo Good then my Bey As you command! As you command, my Bey Hayme Mother! My Hayme Mother! Hayme Mother! Welcome here Pleased to see you, my daughter. Welcome here, my mother.

Pleased to see you, son You should have rested at the Castle. Why did you get up? Don’t worry yourself about me, I am well. My sons are coming. I have to get everything ready] That's why I came to the tribe. And at the same time, I wanted to see you, too You have brought us delight, my mother But, if you have sent us a word in advance, we would escort you here. What is wrong with Bamsi? Bamsi claims that this place is not safe for us. However, both... my Beys and I consider this location as appropriate. Moreover, if we set our tribe where he advised, the pastures. wouldn’t be sufficient for the flocks of both tribes, mother And Bamsi took offence at that. You just do what you’re supposed to do, son Come on brothers, you best be quick, come on See, these are the warriors of death I have spoken to you about. Look at my man, Angelos. The Catalonian Butcher! The Viking ’ s Devi I' The Celtic Knight' Every single one is a warrior from Hell. Every single one has bloods from hundreds of Turks on their hands They are growing impatient to... start spilling the blood of Ertugrul and the neighboring tribes. As long as that's what they want. We will give them that opportunity. Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Death to the Turks! Her appearance is clearly all telling. It's plain as day that she is a hatun of some rich man. And a beautiful hatun, at that too. We can sell her on the slave market. She would bring us a lot of gold coins, a lot of it. Let's not tarry then, let's go grab her. Ertugrul Ertugrul Hahme Who are you? We are the owners of this mountain. And you are now our captive Don't be worried, we'll feed to your heart’s content Get her rtugr I' rtugrul This woman proved to be quite a tough one. Ertugrul rtugr I' Ertugrul My Haliiru My Halime Are you alright, my Halime? I’m alright, I’m fine Ertugrul. You arrived just like al-Khidr. [the Green One - Surat al-Kahf; Sahih al-Bukhari, 3221] Just like al-Khidr. Atabeyi, §emseddin Altun Aba. §emseddin Altun Aba You’ve brought honor to my humble quarters. Have a seat, please. You wanted to discuss an important matter with me. Or at least, Goktug informed me so.

Well, in view of my respect for Mahperi Hatun and you... I wanted to share with you a little secret that I have learned. And what is it that you know and we don’t? Our Sultan... he is putting the State in order He has already removed... not only his heir apparent, but you too, and even all of his Emirs, as well. The recent heinous incident within the Palace had forced his hand Are you aware of what you're saying, Sadeddin? I won’t beat about the bush, but. I will come to the point and tell you the true facts. Our Sultan has settled upon. the Princ K1I19 Arslan as his successor to the throne That is not possible. I know that you. . being his Atabey, have raised one very worthy Prince However, our Sultan has decided to let Keyhusrev remain. in the position of the Emir of Erzincan, he currently occupies. here is no way! This is absolutely impossible. Our Sultan would never do such a thing. When he returns to the Palace... he will announce his successor before embarking on a campaign. If Mahperi Hatun and you have any doubts, then at that point.. you will realize that I was telling the truth, all along Why are you telling me these things, Sadeddin? First of all... be ever mindful of the Bey of Principality, Ertugrul If ur Sultan may Allah forbid happens to die... in order to execute his last request and... proclaim Kilig Arslan as the new Sultan, he will not hesitate to . encourage uprising of all Turkmen tribes against you Yes. There is no doubt about that, at all. Superb, at least you understand who Ertugrul is. Forward this to Mahperi Hatun. .. as my modest gift When she is convinced that my words are nothing but the truth. tell her that I would like to discuss this subject with her. Open the door! Is there permission, my Hayme Mother? Come in here, Bamsi. My mother, you called me, my mother. Come, sit here. Well, tell me, Bamsi. What is the matter between Turgut and you? Nothing, there is nothing of the kind, my mother. What issue could ever arise between us? Bamsi! It is apparent that you two grew apart due to some issue. Your tongue says one thing, but something quite different is... sitting in your heart. I saw it with my own eyes today You had an altercation. Go ahead, tell me about that, my son. What has happened? What was the issue? Password for this Episode is qUiCkEpIsOdE005. Watch and Pray for us.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 1:17 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 30

This is the story of EPISODE 30 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. I give you my solemn oath, your death will be by my hand, Sadeddin Kopek. Aag A|A| Did you meet with Emir Nizamettin's family, Abdurrahman? I didn t my Bey Emir Nizamettin's wives, children and their brides have been banished to Erzurum. Who was there with him when he died? He was all alone in the dungeon, my Bey. When the head physician went to see him, he found his body. Obviously they did not want the Sultan to question him. I want to talk to every single dungeon guard, who was on duty that day, Abdurrahman. I wanted to go down to the dungeon to investigate, my Bey. But they didn’t allow it. Call Aziz to me. The only person who can get us into the dungeon is Aziz. As you order, my Bey. How beautiful it is to come together like this... and share the same dinner table. This merging of our two tribes will strengthen us even more, with Allah's will. Now it is the obligation of all of us to... do our best to make our unity permanent... and not allow us to drift apart from each other. You've said everything well, my Hayme Mother... you said it well, yet I feel uneasy with regard to. the site of this tribe, my Hayme Mother. For the safety of the Alps, as well as for our own... the locality of the tribe is risky, my Hayme Mother. I said I would remain silent, but... I can’t dismiss this issue from my mind. Bamsi! I already told you... we will place the Alps on all four sides of the tribe. Can’t you understand that, brother? The Alps will keep guard day and night. Brother... This matter is closed, here and now. Turgut brother didn't our Ertugrul Bey say: "Resettle your tribe alongside our tribe"? Now, we personally give the enemy an invite to enter our tribe. We are bringing a hornet’s nest upon our otherwise untroubled head. My Ertugrul Bey will understand me. Since I’m the Bey of Qavdars, the responsibility for them lies with me, Bamsi. There is no need for more explanation. We got hojd of that dog Ares. That devious Titan is out there in pursuit of evil. He spent so much time in our tribe. He must have memorized every place around here. Brother, that infidel will look for our weak spot by any means, don't you know? We are not afraid of that degenerate, evelAllah.

Just as my Ertugrul Bey draws Ares’ punishment over there. so, I'm going to draw Titan's punishment here. Don’t be worried, none of you Before my Bey comes back... I will finish Titan off, once for all. Ha Good Since you are doing all the thinking and planning by yourself. since you want to do everything on your own... then I don't have anything else to say in this gathering. Would you excuse me, my Hayme Mother? Sit back down, Bamsi! To ensure the unity of the two tribes... we went through all kind of trials and hardships... we have shed the blood of so many villains. Do you want to now to break this unity? What kind of brotherhood is this, huh? We will not tolerate anyone who wants to create disputes. Everyone is obliged to know their place. You will go to see Artuk Bey tomorrow . and talk this matter through with him. Now, everyone eat your dinner When you put Emir Nizamettin in dungeon by the orders of our Sultan... you did not take his locket ring off. Apart of his shroud, he didn’t have anything on, Ertugrul Bey. There were no rings either on his fingers or anywhere on him. What’s going on, Aziz? Are you still following the case of that traitor, Nizamettin? My Ertugrul Bey wants to follow it up. Every single guard who was on duty that day was... questioned by Emir Sadettin personally, Ertugrul Bey. By Emir Sadeddin? If you still harbor any doubts, then read Emir Nizamettin's disloyal correspondence with the infidels, found in his home If Emir Nizamettin was a traitor, why would he keep his secret correspondence with... the Emperor and the Tekfur of Bilecik at his residence, Commander? There is no window in the dungeon. In that case one of the guards must have given him that ring. Maybe he even poisoned him and then left a ring with him strategically, so... that everyone would think that he took his own life. Ertugrul Bey, the traitor has died.1 I am aware what he did to you and your Alps. Your anger is great. However, this case has been closed. I want to see the letters that were found in Emir Nizamettin's home, Aziz. The letters are with our Sultan, my Ertugrul Bey. We can ask for them when he returns.

Why do you still harbor doubts over this, my Ertugrul Bey? Betrayals run deep, Aziz. So many Scholars, friends of Allah (Evliya'ullah) and Sultans were... lead to lose their bearings, due to that. The things that keep our State and us standing... are our loyalty of the heart and our suspicious mind. Please go ahead, hatuns. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate] I remember your father, Prince Numan taking a refuge... in the fortress of my father Kir Fard in Alanya (Kalonoros), at one time. [Kir Fard - Armenian nobleman of the Roupenian branche] He faced up to everything in order to save the lives of your brother Prince Yigit and you. At that time, your late brother and you were still young children. I remember how your father betrayed the Sultan, as it was yesterday. Mahperi Hatun... my father has never been. involved in any insidious act against our State or our Sultan. On the contrary, he stood up against all those. Princes, Kings and even the Pope, who on the pretext... of helping him ascend to the throne of the Seljuks... wanted to use him in their intrigues. My father’s only wish was to live a peaceful life with his children. However, he hasn’t been allowed that. Moreover, among those who wanted to use my father was your father, Kir Fard, as well. But we managed to escape from your fortress. It is all in the past, now. The fortress of my father, Kir Fard. .. has been conquered by our Sultan Alaeddin. [the conquest of Kalonoros, 1221.] I become his wife And, I have born him his heir apparent, since. My son, the Prince Keyhusrev. The life could bring us many surprises, Halima Hatun, could it not? My father's grandson, who was the biggest enemy of our Sultan, at one time... will be the heir to the throne of the mighty Seljuks. I have heard of your friendship with... our Sultan's second wife, the Ayyubid's Melike, Adile Sultan. [Melike - Ayyubid’s title for Princess and Queen] My father finally found shelter with Melike, Adile Sultan's father. Our friendship was born at that time. I have not seen her for a long time. But, I’ve heard. . that she has brought up a valiant young Prince, by the name of Prince KiIiq Arslan.

They live in Kayser. Since she is aware that her son would never become the Sultan. and that is as it should be so, she and her son do not come to the Palace much. They prefer to live a solitary life. My esteemed hatuns of our Emirs. I want us to express once again our welcome to... our Bey of Principality, Ertugrul Bey and Halime Hatun to our Palace. Welcome back, Halime Hatun. Welcome back, Halime Hatun. We can only weaken the Turks with sudden attacks. For, until our army arrives, we are outnumbered by them. It's just a right task for your hired assassins, Titan. Sir, this is a new note from our spy in the Castle. What does she say9 The opportunity we've been waiting for just presented itself. For the safety reason, the Qavdars are going to move near the Kayi tribe. But the location they are settling on is a risky one. And as such, very convenient for our raids. The time for our raids is here, my warriors of hell! Hu hu, hu. hu! Hu. hu hu, hu1 Hu hu, hu hu! Hu hu hu, hu1 Hu. hu. hu, hu1 Hu. hu, hu' Hu hu hu! Mahperi Hatun is very arrogant. What is more, she is one very ambitious hatun, Ertugrul She is so confident that her son will be the next Sultan that... she is blinded to anything else. She holds Melike (Princess) Adile Sultan and her son in contempt. O, my Allah, protect us If something were to happen to our Sultan. That would be the reason for war between the brothers. As Mongols are getting closer slowly but steadily... their conflict over the throne would bring disaster to our State. Is there permission, my Bey? Come in, Abdurrahman. You summoned me, my Bey. Tomorrow when I go into the Sultan's presence, bring Ares to the Palace. Be careful while on the road and when you get into the Palace. As you order, my Bey Emir Sadeddin is overconfident, my Bey. And it’s clear that he had deluded the Sultan When you bring Ares into his presence.. what if our Sultan doesn't believe to your words, but those of Emir Sadeddin? Let the word of the truth hurt the feelings of a friend, my Halime. We have submitted ourselves to the Al-Haqq once forever. [Al-Haqq - The Absolute Truth, Allah’s name] I am not afraid either, of the lies of Emir Sadeddin... nor of the unjust treatment of our Sultan. We are on the right path, Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah). I will not deviate from my path now, my Halime. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Eyvallah (thank you), hatun. There you are. I’m going to the fortress. Let us talk this through. In shaa Allah,

Turgut won't prove to be obstinate and will let go of that idea. isiueg Don't stress yourself. You’ve done all you could Everything will work out for the best. Besides, I have glad tidings I wish to share with you. I had this inner feeling for a while now. But I did not want to share it with you before I was absolutely certain. Now, I am certain. My Hafsa. I wonder if, I wonder if you are.. isiueg We are going to have a baby. You will become a father Allah All h< I’m going to be a father! My baby is coming! Bamsi stop! You will knock the whole place down. My baby is coming! My Hafsa! My Hafsa My Hafsa, that means you now, you now carry our baby under your heart? SojJurjDaby is jiow therein your belly? Ah, my Hafsa? Ah, my Hafsa? My Hafsa! My Hafsa So, is our baby there in your belly? Hafsa, our baby is silent. Bamsi, how can you hear the voice of a baby in my belly? Hah My little baby. My little baby My little baby. My Hafsa. My Hafsa, is it a girl or a boy, tell me that. I don’t know it myself, before he’s born, Bamsi. Whom our baby will look like? Let him look like me. Let him be like me So when he gets his teeth, he may... chew the meat and drink the goat milk, gluglugluglug. My Hafsa, may hejook likejne. Alright, Bamsi, alright Off with you now, go to the Castle Do not keep Artuk Bey waiting. And, I will also go to Aslihan Hatun. Don’t let any animosity to develop between us Go on. Alright, alright. Don’t worry I'm going Don t worry I m going My Hafsa I wonder what our child will be like? Will it be a rompy, very mischievous boy... with hair like a lion mane as his father... or. or will it be a irl like her mother. small and graceful as gazelle... and with gentle eyes as a lamb? Bamsi, off you go] Go on, may your path be open I m going iM IIVO Supervise everything while our tribe is being resettled, Aslihan Turgut, you should first talk this through with Artuk Bey Artuk Bey will understand why we are going to resettle there.

He knows very well what the Beylik responsibilities are. Do not worry. Is it free to come in7 Please, come in, Hafsa Hatun What’s going on, Aslihan Hatun. are you going somewhere? I have to supervise the tribe as we are relocating. I’m on my way there. I’m going to oversee everything until Turgut Bey comes back. Shouldn’t they consult with Artuk Bey first We need to conclude this matter, as soon as possible. We will dismantle our tents if needed, and set them up alongside Kayi tribe. Did you want to tell me something? Yes, I did. I have something important to share with you. Then, youmay come along with me. We may talk along the way. we will return before lunch time, evelAllah. Alright His Exellency, Abu'l-Muzaffar Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat! [Abu'l-Muzaffar - father of victorious ones] Welcome here, Ertugrul Bey. Very pleased to see you, my Sultan. You've conquered the Karacahisar fortress, for which the mighty armies. . would have need months of siege to accomplish it, and which. should have been the right of Emirs, even Sultans By doing this you have added the power to our state, Ertugrul Bey. May Allah (swt) grant you and your descendants a blessed life in the both worlds Amin, my Sultan As the Bey of Principality, I did but my duty, my Sultan. I conquered it thanks to the faith.. that you had in the Turkmen tribes and in Oghuz clans. May Allah (swt) make our State everlasting, may He preserve you as our leader, my Sultan. Now, if you would accept... I would like to offer you the spoils of Karacahisar. Bring it in At the time, when I'm surrounded by my enemies on all four sides... you expanded my lands, you made me more powerful. you increased my feelings of pride, Ertugrul Bey. And, in front of all those who are present here. .. I wish to give you this edict] So far, no Bey of Principality... not even any of my Emirs have been granted such a privilege the privilege by which. . Karacahisar fortress.. and Sogut, as well as even Domamg... are entrusted to you and your descendants. Even if I am to die, this lands you conquered will belong to you. I know that with you and your lineage... these lands and our State... will expand and grow stronger... that you will bring it to life and make it prosper. Ertugrul Bey, may Allah (swt) help and assist you. Amin, my Suit n May you live long. Let me give you some water. May you live long, my sister. May you live long. Hafsa9 Are you feeling better now, my sister? Yes, I am much better, Aslihan Hatun. I’m much better indeed. I’m sorry about this. Password for this Episode is QUicKEpiSOde006. Watch Now and pray for us!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top