Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find who is spying me Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Find who is spying me Security

Post by ali001 Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:00 am

WTMP - Who touched my phone security app spyware detector help you to find who's spying on you and allows you to find out and see who touched or spy on your phone without your permission with hidden eye.
The WTMP Anti theft security app warn thief or crook to don't touch my phone. Secure your mobile phone from intruder using anti mobile alert app.
The best security and anti-theft android protection for FREE.
WTMP - Who touched my phone? Find easily Who touched my phone or Who unlocked or tried to unlock with the Anti-spy Security
WTMP - Who touched my phone app taking secret photos of anybody enter wrong password or fingerprint, catching intruders and break-ins who tried to unlock your phone and using it as anti-theft.
Discover who was that ! your friend, wife or curious baby!,YOU NEED A SNOOP PROOF!!
Well we have made WTMP - Who touched my phone app for you to catch them in act,and catch anyone open your phone and unlocked it successfully, watch snoopers who unlocked your phone.
you want know Who touched your phone or Who unlocked or tried to unlock.
WTMP - Who touched my phone? Snap Photos of Person Who is Entering Wrong Unlock Password or PIN or fingerprint on your Android and use it like a third eye and go detect spy using this secret agent Security app

Features:
► photo manager
► secret photos secret selfie after enter wrong password or fingerprint
► take photos after unlock the phone
► get notification
► photo logs
► keep your phone lock safe
► watch who touched your phone
► share function

TO USE?
► activate intruders detector to catch who touched your phone with wrong password.
► Activate the device admin and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
► Activate break-ins detector to see who unlock your phone.

This app uses the Device Administrator permission. We need this to detect failed unlock attempts.

Download via Playstore:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ali001
ali001
Monstars
Monstars

Libra Horse
Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top