Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 11 to 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 11 to 20

Post by Akram Tahseen Sun May 10, 2020 1:17 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 11

This is the story of EPISODE 11 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. We will settle our accounts with Ertugrul with our swords. and not by diplomacy As you order it, father Until the day we take our revenge on Ertugrul... I will sharpen my sword with my anger Patrol around tribe continuously. Everyone be on the alert. Off you go Hah h h! Samsa Alp Samsa Alp My Samsa Alp My Samsa Alp There is wounded man. Help me Help me What happened to you? Who did it to you? The bandits The bandits intercepted me on the road They took all my goods, which I was taking to the Hanli Bazaar. Don’t leave me to die, I beg you. Don’t worry. We don’t leave anyone to die. Who are you?? Where you come from? My name is Darius. I'm a Christian merchant. I wouldn t want to disturb you in your tribe but. I am helpless. It would be enough if you bind my wound, give some bread and water. Everyone is welcome in our tribe and at our table. They say that the Turks are as benevolent. May God protect you. Alps, let’s take Darius to the healing tent, come on. Come on May God protect you May God protect you. Go slowly, slowly. Come on. come on Alpamif, what are you doing here9 I brought you greetings from our benefactor, Esma. There is a small gift for your services. We are ready to sacrifice our lives for Blessed Emir, Alpami§. This is the wedding gift to Aslihan Hatun from Blessed Emir. What is this7 A poisonous sherbet from which lovers will die, but which will make us rich. After you complete your duty, I will meet you here Then you’ll get not one, but three pouches of gold coins.

Each stone that your fingers touch... will only shine if the one that touches it is as beautiful as itself. This necklace will get even more beautiful on your delicate neck. Emir Sadeddin's proposal is not just a great honor for you, but for me as well. If this is the order of our Bey then of course I would honor my suitor. But if you give me the leave to say the last word, then... I will not leave my tribe. Qavdar tribe will continue to be my home Forgive me, Blessed Emir. My decision is final. I will not let anyone, no one, to take you away from me I will never give up on you, Aslihan Blessed Emir, I gave the poison from the priest to Alpami§, as you ordered And he gave it to Esma. They are both going to die Superb If you wish, we can get ready to set off on the road, Blessed. No! While they are breathing their last suffering breath, I will... be listening to the Qavdar’s tribe beating their drums in desperation I’ll make sure that both, Aslihan, that oath-breaker, and Turgut, too... are both dead Well, what about, Bahadir Bey? Whom do you think Ertugrul will accuse for... the death of his brother Turgut and Aslihan? Alpamif must die, too. When Ertugrul discovers his dead body. he will learn that he is Bahadir’s Alp. And he will be sure that poisoner is Bahadir Bey, so... he will chop his head You always come up with the best, Blessed Emir. That Bahadir will get his share of Ertugrul s wrath and his sword, as well. Who is he? Where is he from? His name is Darius. He is a merchant who was on his way to the Hanli Bazaar. The bandits intercepted him on the road and reduced him to this sorry state. He sought refuge with our tribe And we wanted to help him, too. You did well Eyvallah (thank you). As if it weren't enough to beat you savagely, they've stabbed you too. Fortunately, I was able to attend to the wound without losing much blood. Eyvallah (well done), Artuk Bey. Get well soon So the bandits reduced you this state. Do not ever ask. They took everything I had. You’re fortunate that you came upon our tribe, on your way.

Those despicable bandits are our enemies, too. We will take care of you until you recover. Now, have a rest. May God protect you. May He grant you even more power. Eyvallah (may it be so). He's got into trouble I'll inform my Ertugrul Bey about his condition. Take care of all his needs Don’t worry, my TurgutJHead Alp. You and Turgut Alp will finally attain your desire, Aslihan Hatun. In shaa Allah, Esma Hatun. In shaa Allah (Allah willing) I wish my brother Aliyar was here, too. I wish he could have tied this customary bridal belt around my waist. Such is the destiny, Aslihan Hatun. Don t grieve From now, Turgut Alp will be with you and Ertugrul Bey will support you. This is only a modest gift from me, but it’s from my heart. Wrap your son in the ram's fur, and your girl in the gazelle's pelt. Bless your hands, Esma Hatun. May Allah be pleased with you. You have been my confidant for so long. You’ve always comforted my grieving heart. After my father and my brother Aliyar have died... you did never let me feel alone In fact, may Allah (swt) bless you, Aslihan Hatun. You didn’t treat me like an ordinary tribe’s hatun. you have always treated me like your sister. My Bey, a merchant by the name of Darius, came to our tribe The bandits have robbed him and have left him wounded. In his miserable state he took refuge with us, you know. We treated his wounds, my Bey. We fed him, till he was satiated.] Now, he is in the healing tent. You did well It wouldn't suit us to turn back those who seek our help. However, it is necessary to be cautious. He is such a miserable one, my Bey. I don t think he would do harm to anyone. We are in such times, when foxes roam around dressed in lambskin, Samsa. We are surrounded by enemies on all sides. You must be on guard even if a gust of sea breeze comes your way. The command is yours, my Bey. After the meal, we will take the body measures of my son Turgut. May it be well, Hayme Mother. Why do you need that? Halime Hatun and my daughter Hafsa will. sew wedding clothes for my Turgut Alp, by their own hands. Well Turgut brother... that's how marriage is going to knock a man down to size. Bamsi! Bamsi, it's not your first or the second time. You're going to swallow your own words, brother. Consider that. Why do Alps and Hatuns get married, father?

Our Blessed Prophet (pbuh) says. Marriage (Nikah) is part of my sunnah," Get married, beget and multiply. for I will boast of your great numbers before other nations. [Ibn Majah, 3:9; 1845; narrated from Aishah] Praise be to Allah (swt), I got married to your mother. I have got such valiant children like you. And both, Bamsi Alp and Hafsa Hatun will... also have good children like you, In shaa Allah, Gunduz. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah, Halime Hatun. In shaa Allah. Someday, you will have your own children too, my Gunduz. I want to be an Alp first, grandma. Oh, grandma sjoy. My Gunduz, you are already an Alp, my son. Hav I gone hunting have I fought an enemies, so that I can be an Alp, mother? You are right. I did give you a word, son, didn’t I? We will go together with your brother to your first hunt, In shaa Allah. Then, my mother will have to take my sizes too. She will sew my Alp clothes. I will not marry before becoming an Alp. No girl will be given to the boy who didn t prove his bravery yet, my Gunduz. Samsa, take some food from the table to that merchant. As you order, my Bey. As the horse is quick of foot, so the poet is nimble of tongue [The Book of Dede Korkut] Eyvallah (it is so), my Bey. To honor my brother Turgut’s marriage and my son’s valor... tell us some folk poems about the endless steppes, glorious rivers and... the homelands of our ancestors, Ozan (wandering minstrel) EyvAllah (as you wish), my Bey Resurrection is the name of a blessed cause" Its founder is the son of Suleyman Shah" He hunted enemy on the campaign he went" The valiant Ertugrul Gazi his name is His Alps sacrifice their lives on his path' His majesty shakes the world" Turgutand Bamsi, Rahman (Abdurrahman) and Dogan" The sacred value for them is their homeland" nu - inn fiiimpn An pupihpiai ihrih [Maulana - our Protector; Surah - 2:286; 9:51] [Hu or Huwa - He, Him ] Artuk Bey relieve wounds with faith' Have we decided on Karacahisar" May Allah not allow this army to come to ruin" Amin Deli Demir passed on, the way valiant lions always go' May all those many Sadeddin Kopekss' (dogs) bark' May the swordsman's wrists never twist' Heroic valiants stand on guard Hayme Ana is the mother of her tribe She is Suleyman Shah s heartache" A blooming rose of his main tent" Her home became Kayi tribe Halime Sultan is the light (nur) of her Bey's eye"

She is always proud of her man" Undaunted, she always stood tall by his side' From her, Kayis’ lineage will be continued" May our noble line of Turkmen’s son continue to last' May you extend our family line, and increase our tribe" Our Council shall be established in Hanli Bazaar" May our army run to victory in the campaign." Eyvallah (may it be so), Ozan (wandering minstrel). Eyvallah (may it be so), my Bey I summoned you here because I consider the Castle’s preparations as inadequate. What is it? Sir, Ertugrul Bey has sent you a letter. Read it. Tekfur Ares, I will come tomorrow to the Castle for a visit.” I want to see everything is as I left it. The Bey of Principality, Suleyman Shah’s son, Ertugrul.’ What are you waiting for'? Go Although this seems like an ordinary visit... there may be other intentions underneath. As what, Sir? First of all.. Ertugrul is well aware of everything we do. If that is the case, he doesn’t come for a visit, but to see his prey. Second probability is that he has no doubts about us And he would like to cooperate with us. We will be ready for both possibilities. Sir aren’t we going to take any action when he gets to the Castle? Absolutely not! Seeing that he's coming for a visit, we will get ready accordingly Organize the welcoming ceremony early in the morning. As you order, Sir. As I heard, Ertugrul Bey shattered Bahadir Bey of Qavdar’s tribe quite badly. He exiled his son. It means, Emir Sadeddin is also helpless against Ertugrul, from now on. From now, Ertugrul's steps will be much more daring, than in the past. Well then, how will we act from now on, my Sir? Sir, would our only measures be strengthening the walls and. increasing the number of guards on duty? You do not worry at all I’ve put the greatest of the measures in place. What is it, Sir? When the time comes, you will find out, both you and him. Be patient. Wait, wait. I will help you. Hmh Th t s it Ah Here you go Ertugrul Bey sent this from his dinner table. Th nk y u For me, this is a banquet. We I, Hayme Mother and Halima Sultan cooked it with their own hands. Of course it is like a banquet.

Ertugrul Bey and his family are so very good. Does Ertugrul Bey help everyone who is in trouble, like this? Is there any doubt about that? He is the hope for the oppressed. He doesn’t distinguish between anyone The only thing he differs is right and wrong. How lovely. How lovely. Tell me, do you have a wife and children, a family? We had our caravans. One day, there was a sudden raid and bandits looted everything. They killed my two kids and my wife. I have reopened your old wounds. I am sorry about that. D ntb Now I'm used to my solitude. Your tribe is very crowded How many tents are there? What you see is what you get. I understand. I guess all the men are warriors. We are all warriors. That's right. The Turks are all warriors. Your tribe is so beautiful, but you have neither Castle, nor walls. Are you not afraid of the enemy's attack? We prostrate before our Allah (SWT), we fly our banner And our Bey from whom we take orders by slapping our chests, is enough to scare the enemy greatly. Go on, enjoy your dinner It's good. Ertugrul Bey waits for me. The time for conquest of Karacahisar Castle has come, Alps. Hey, Masha Allah. Finally, praise be. - My Lord, praise be to You. Praise be to Allah (swt). My Lord, praise be to You. We were expecting this news for so long, my Bey. May our Holy Struggle be blessed, my Bey Now, the dream time has come to an end. Now, our swords are going to talk. When are we going to raid the Castle, my Bey? The morning after Turgut’s wedding, Artuk Bey. Morning after the wedding is time when Ares will least expect it. When he will expect that we re celebrating the wedding... we will hunt him when he is offguard. That shall be my wedding gift to you, as well, Turgut. Hey, Masha Allah. For such a gift I can sacrifice my life, my Bey. Are we going to inform Oguz Beys about this, my Bey? If we tell Oguz Beys... it may come to Emir Sadeddin’s ear. And that will put the conquest at risk. We won't let anyone know. And besides, we have power enough to conquer Karacahisar Castle, evelAllah. EvelAllah, my Bey. My Bey, my Bey, my Bey. Besides, we can conquer even ten more, like these. Even so, evelAllah. Castle’s gate opens at down... and it is closes after sunset. Abdurrahman Aag Aiai Blend into the Castle with Alps, dressed casually like you're going to trade. When you get inside the Castle, you will find Atsiz. You two will learn the safety measures taken by Ares without attracting attention. Password for this Episode is KopekisTraitor. Watch and Enjoy!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 11 to 20 Left_bar_bleue155/500Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 11 to 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 11 to 20

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 11:58 am

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 12

This is the story of EPISODE 12 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Merchant Darius wants to come into your presence. Get him in, then I am honored to be in your presence, Ertugrul Bey. Eyvallah (may it be so), Darius. Get well soon. Th nk you Thanks to you, I came back to life. I want to express my gratitude to you. Eyvallah (don’t mention it). I heard that you’re a merchant. What do you buy and sell? Everything. I trade in whatever brings the profit. Furs, animals, silk. The bandits can't do anything to you in the vicinity of our tribe. Why didn’t you go to Ares but you came to us, instead? I don’t know I lost my consciousness. In such a state, I didn’t know where my horse was heading to. Fortunately, I came to the tribe of hospitable people, like you. Otherwise, I would... probably be dead by now Well then. You are our guest. You can stay in our tribe as long as you wish. All your needs will be met] Thank you, Ertugrul Bey. May God protect you. Turgut Don’t let your guard down. Eyvallah (alright), my Bey Alright, let’s go. an. Ertugrul has already gone to Ares. They both will dig each other's grave, Goktug. They will try to wreck and run down each other. And I will be back when they are both worn to a shadow. At that time Ertugrul will have... neither the Sultan nor the Turkmen tribes at his side. Are all the preparations done, Kostas? Yes, sir We have made all the necessary preparations for welcoming them. You are welcome, Ertugrul Bey. Glad to be here, Tekfur Ares Congratulations on your Beylik of Principality, Ertugrul Bey.

I want to give you this white banner as a symbol of peace between us. I hope it won’t get stained. Thank you. Tekfur Ares A banner of peace will not get stained, when in our hands. However, if it was stained before coming to us... it can’t be cleaned I got a banquet prepared for you Please come in, let’s speak inside. Hit Gunduz' Hit! Hit' Hit' Tsk T k Uh' Uh' Uh' So you are Ertugrul's son Gunduz, huh? Uh' Uh' Uh' Uh' Uh' Uh' You’ll be the price your father will pay for his deeds. But first let’s get acquainted and become friends. Is Tekfur Ares still talking to Ertugrul Bey? Yes, Madam. You must be the soldiers of Ertugrul Bey We are. I've heard a lot about reputation of the Kayis. But, didn't see them till today. Eyvallah (thank you). You must be a noble lady, newly arrived from Nikea. Otherwise you would have already seen us. I didn’t come from Nikea. Actually J am not a noble lady, either I was given to Tekfur Ares as a gift, by slave trader Simko. So, you see, I was a slave. I guess, the meeting will take longtime.1 I wish you a nice day. Well brother, what kind of woman was that? Her twilight eyes were constantly revolving. I don’t drink wine in presence of our precious guest. In my absence, the bandits haunted the caravans en route to Hanli Bazaar. Unfortunately Matter of bandits put all of us in great troubles. If that is so, why didn't you work with us on this matter, then? And your soldiers could have gone after the bandits just as well. But Ertugrul Bey, providing safety to traders in here is your obligation. We could only take care of our own security. It's clear how you intended to take care of that. You threatened to withdraw Greek merchants from the Bazaar. It wasn't a threat, Ertugrul Bey. I just fulfilled my responsibility You know that Greek merchants... -Let the past.. stay in the past, Tekfur Ares. It would be sensible for us to look ahead, now. Hanli Bazaar is important for us, but for you as well. We will cooperate to improve the trade in Hanli Bazaar. It is very nice to hear that from you, Ertugrul Bey. I am listening to you.

We will act against those bandits. To improve the trade in the Bazaar, we will... ensure the return of Muslim and Greek merchants to the Bazaar If we do not do these, then.. the banner of peace you gave me, would not have much of a meaning There is peace involved in this business. There is profit There is a partner such as you. I would have to be a fool, not to accept it. So, well then Now, I wish to tour the Castle area. I am curious about the circumstances of Muslim merchants. And you join me, so you can find out if they have some needs Go ahead, Ertugrul Bey Abdurrahman, brother I have written here everything that I know The number of guards on duty at night and day. At what times they change the watch, everything. The Ready Force troops who are on duty inside the Castle will. impede us more than the guards on towers and in the courtyard. When our Bey starts with the raid, they will... move quickly to close the Castle gates. Don t worry I will prevent that with the help of Alps who blended in. Number of Ready Force and their arms are also on that paper. We will take the guards on watchtowers and at the gates by surprise. Before Ares becomes aware of the situation... we will sneak Ertugrul Bey and his Alps inside. Abdurrahman brother. We will celebrate Turgut Alp's wedding in Karacahisar, In shaa Allah. Amin May Allah help us, my brother. Those in charge of the Alps will have to come to this shop... under cover of darkness. I will explain to them what their individual duties are. Don’t worry, they will come on time. Welcome, my Ertugrul Bey. Glad to see you. Welcome to you, Ertugrul Bey. Welcome, Ertugrul Bey. May Allah never leave us without you. Eyvallah (thank you) Eyvallah. Welcome, Ertugrul Bey Welcome to you. Ertugrul Bey. Welcome, Ertugrul Bey. Eyvallah (thank you). Ertugrul Bey, welcome.

It’s impossible not to envy this love of your people for you, Ertugrul Bey. I am very curious how you achieve this without losing their confidence. With justice only, Tekfur Ares. Justice is the treasure which can open the door of peace and all other blessings. I share this treasure with them. You are a daring man, Ertugrul Bey. It's an honor for me to be m peace with you. However, supposing the peace could end someday... I will be equally honored to have such a daring enemy like you. And I would also like to see a daring enemy facing me, Ares. Not the perfidious ones who set traps and hide their faces There's no sense in talking about wars and hostility. Supposing that the peace may come to an end someday... we are sort of people who can handle it by talking this through. You must know that the violation of the promise given to us, we consider as a betrayal. And we solve betrayals not by talking, but with our swords. ^Welcome to you. Ertugrul Bey. Eyvallah (thank you).

Is there permission, Aslihan Hatun? Come in, Bahadir Bey. Well, Bahadir Bey, is there something you wished to say? I came to congratulate you on your marriage. If there is anything you need, you just have to ask. There is nothing, Bahadir Bey. I don't want a shadow of another gift. My daughter I know we’ve hurt each other quite a lot. And I too didn’t want that to happen But despite everything.. I am your uncle And you are my niece As soon as you arrived to my tribe, you tried to take over my tent You threatened me, and it wasn’t enough, so. . you stabbed Turgut Alp in my tent and together with. your son you showed insolence toward Ertugrul Bey. At least don't bother me on my happy day. You are a great hatun of Qavdars. Someone of your own blood should be with you on your wedding day. With your permission, I will do my duty. I'll be with you on your wedding day. I don't want it, Bahadir Bey. My grudge toward you is still there. For the time being, it will be enough if you stay away from me and my tent. Now, I have things to attend to. If you will excuse me. The hero got on a winged horse and went where the monster was, at once. The Beast had three heads. A head of the goat, one of a lion and one of a dragon! Hi' The winged horse flew towards the dragon. The hero slashed with the sharp sword, cut off the monster's three heads and killed him. Then he let his winged horse into the sky. Well, is that winged horse still alive? It is, of course. Still in the sky But only those who are heroes can see it I will be Alp.

Then would I be able to see that winged horse? You could see it, of course If you're very bold, you can even ride. I would like to see it then. No, you can't see it right now. Wait, do not be sad instantly. You know, the winged horse appears on certain days. Do you know when it comes? I know, of course, don’t worry I'll let you know when it comes. Do we have a deal? -We do Thank you, my girl Thank you, Esma Hatun. Thank you, Esma Hatun. In shaa Allah, may you use it in good days, my daughter. May you live long, Hayme Mother. It’s a small gift, but it is from the heart, Aslihan Hatun. May Allah bless you. Masha Allah, each one is more beautiful than the other. Bless your hands. May Allah be pleased with all of you. For all this time... you didn t leave me or my tribe alone. I don't know how I can ever repay you for hat. What kind of words are those, my daughter? We consider you our daughter. And from now you will be our bride. Esma Hatun, can you pass me that velvet parcel. Bismillah (in the name of Allah). Hafsa Hatun and I have sewed this dress for you, Aslihan Hatun. It will suit you very well. Bless your hands. It's so very beautiful. Aslihan Hatun, it will suit nicely. It will compliment your beauty. Th nk you Aslihan Hatun, let's lean it against you and have a look. Yes, let’s do it. Let’s see it. Come on, let's see it. Ahh, it’s so very beautiful. Masha Allah, you’re shining like a moon, my daughter. Masha Allah. Password for this Episode is veryLateEpisode1. Watch and Enjoy! Thank you!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:
Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 11 to 20 Left_bar_bleue155/500Diriliş: Ertuğrul - Season 04 - Episode 11 to 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (155/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 11:59 am

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 13

This is the story of EPISODE 13 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. My Bey, my Bey, it is clear that Bahadir used this sod for his dirty works Come on, come on brothers, take this carcass away. Come on brothers. Do it Alps, get out. Tell me about Alpami§. What happened to him'? Alpami§ met Esma outside the tribe in secret. After that, he killed her. That means the one who initiated the poison was Esma, right? Ah, Aslihan, ah And you came to lecture me about Beylik, you incapable woman. If Esma was a traitor, your Alp Alpami§ was a traitor too, Bahadir Bey You ordered Alpami§ to give poison to Esma, so she can poison them. I’m not falling for your empty words, Ertugrul Bey. That Alpami§ dog was supposed to come with the rest of my tribe. What was he doing here, I don’t know. You still lie to me. Ah. You gave order to Alpamif. You convinced Esma with gold coins to carry out this poisoning. Th t s not tru It is not Who knows who this Alpami§ dog serves? Well, if your intention is to finish me off, do it right here and now, Ertugrul Bey. And save us both the trouble, once for all.

Until the day when that traitor who did this crime... comes back to get your blood too, hah? Ah Ah You still keep saying I didn t do it. I did not do it! Ertugrul Bey, I 'm not afraid either of you or of death. Do whatever you want. But know I haven t done that! Aag A|A| My Bey. Ares... Tekfur Ares has come. Alps Yes, my Bey Tie him really well. I will draw his penalty when I return. Ah. h Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah, ah Ah, ah. ah Ah. Why did this one come here? Why didjie come here^ What are you doing here, Ares? I heard what has happened. I came, for maybe I can be of help. So, you heard what’s happened. You have very sharp ears. Everyone from here to the Hanli Bazaar heard of that, Ertugrul Bey Please accept my condolences They are still alive. Which idiot would make a poison that takes so long to kill? The one who wants them to suffer before they die. Well, well, well. How big of a grudge that one must hold against you. Follow me. What’s going on, Bamsi Alp? We're walking in a forest, brother, but the path is not clear. I do not know I do not know at all, brother. You said you may be able to help me How can I trust you, Ares? I came to help the Bey of Principality, who offered a friendship to me. Is not that enough? I learned that in my absence... you wanted to seize the Hanli Bazaar, in alliance with Emir Sadeddin. How can I give credit to your words? Yes, that's true But, what's wrong with that?

We both wanted to enhance the trade in the time of peace. That is our duty. How much of that gold given to Bahadir Bey to buy Hanli Bazar... was yours Hmh You are a very intelligent man, Ertugrul Bey. It was just a trade. You are back Emir Sadeddin's authority here has ended. I know that now I’ll have to cooperate with you regarding the trade and peace From now, you are the man with whom I’ll do my business dealings. What can you do for Turgut and Aslihan? I don't know who is behind this, but I can give you a trail that you can follow. What does that mean? On my way here, I had some doubts. But when you said that the person behind this wanted them to... suffer before they die, I became sure at once. Why did you become so sure? This poison was made by an herbalist. And I’m sure I know who the man who made this poison for Aslihan and Turgut is. Who i it? A well-known and widely recognized herbalist from Nikea. A former priest who left the faith. He is a master of killing with a prolonged great suffering. Where can he be found? I heard he lives at the outskirts of the Hell's Hill. He secluded himself there, in a cave at the bottom of the valley. If you find that priest, maybe he can help Aslihan and Turgut. And I would too, extend a helping hand to a friend. I sympathize with you, but who knows maybe there’s a long life ahead of young lovers? However, this is the best I can do, Ertugrul Bey.

Now it’s on your own head. May God protect the [overs. With your permission, I will leave Commander Kostas back here. I would like to be informed of what's going on. Eyvallah (thank you), Ares. The door! Bamsi was following Esma. He saw that Alpami§ killed her and he caught him. Fortunately, we came just on time, Blessed Emir. We managed to finish Alpami§ off before he could talk to Bamsi. And we withdrew before he could see us. Brilliant. Bamsi will definitely take the dead body to the tribe. And when Ertugrul finds out that the body belongs to Alpami§, Bahadir Bey’s Alp... So far, everything is going as we anticipated it, Goktug. I have one more duty for you to do. You just have to order, Blessed Emir. Find the herbalist who made the poison and kill him. Do not leave any evidence behind that can compromise us. As you order, Blessed Emir. They won’t be able tofind the. antidote to heal Turgut and Aslihan. First, the two of them will die... and then, Bahadir It’s going to get quite chaotic, around here. And right then, I will come back again. And I will take Ertugrul's head to ensure the order. Aslihan. - Turgut. Asliha, my sister. - My son. Turgut -Turgut Alp Tu gut, my n -TurgutAlp Turgut, my son My sister My sister, my sister. Artuk Bey! Artuk Bey, Aslihan Hatun cannot breathe. Artuk Bey, what are we going to do? Turgut My sister, my sister. -Turgut, come to yourself. Aslihan, Turgut. My Allah Artuk Bey. - Halime Sultan. Open your mouth Come on, my sister. O my Allah You h Ip them Open your mouth. She won t open it, Artuk Bey Aslihan, open your mouth Ah, my daughter. Open it, my sister. Open her mouth, Halime Sultan Ah. Aslihan! Aslihan! Turgut. -O my Allah Halime Sultan, give her this. Hafsa.

We're losing her What, what, what? - Hafsa. Hafsa, come here. - Artuk Bey. Artuk B y My Bey, we are losing them. I am no longer sure that they can survive even until sunset. Ares came here. He said he knew which herbalist made the poison and where to find him. This Ares, what could he be after? Emir Sadeddin’s authority has ended, he said. He said he wanted to pursue alliance with me. The degenerate one! We don't know what his intentions are, my Bey However, that's about all we've got in our hands. Both of them are lying on their death bed. Then, let me set off on the road without delay My Bey, with your permission, I’d like to come with you. There is nothing more I can do here. There’s nothing I can do for either Aslihan Hatun or Turgut Alp, anymore If Ares is right, my medical knowledge will be needed at that place, my Bey. Eyvallah (alright), Artuk Bey. Let’s take to the road together. - Eyvallah (as you say), my Bey. Hafsa, open her mouth. Turgut Turgut Ah. - Aslihan Hatun, open your mouth. Yah What do you want? My master sent his greetings to you. The poison you made was very effective. He wanted you to make him another bottle. Wait Aag A|/| My Bey, my Bey, my Bey, my Bey. y B y my B y What is it, Bamsi? Did you pick up some traces?

Hah Hah My Bey, I did. I did. And the footprints are still fresh It is obvious that someone else came here before us. Maybe those villains, for whom an herbalist made the poison, came to kill him. Come on Alps, let’s find that cave first, come on Hmh Let’s go So, you made the antidote from the same snake, from which you got the poison. Yes, I do Then you won’t produce it for anyone, anymore. Ah Ah Why do you want to kill me?. We don’t like our secrets to be shared by anyone else. And so, I extinguished your only hope Now there is nothing left that can cure you. Ensure the safety around, Alps. This is the cave. Let’s proceed with caution It is uncertain what we can find inside. Did we come to the Devil's lair? What is this place, my Bay? Just as I predicted. Those villains had killed him to remove the evidence. My Bey, the antidote, how will we find the antidote? Those who killed the herbalist killed only this one, among all other animals. The poison given to Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp must be made from that one. They destroyed it so we can’t get the antidote for the poison. My Bey, my Bey, this, this, if this animal is killed then. how will we get the cure for Aslihan Hatun and brother Turgut? If there is poison still in its body, we will get it, Bamsi. Password for this Episode is PoisenedNoorgul. Thanks watch and Enjoy!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:01 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 14

This is the story of EPISODE 14 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Artuk Bey, Artuk Bey, can you use this? Can you use this? Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Come on, Bismillahir Rahmamr Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. My Bey, In shaa Allah, it prove to be as we thought. We will learn now, whether there is poison is in it or not. Bismillahir Rahmamr Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Praise be to Allah, my Bey. There is still poison in it. Now, we will make the antidote1 Praise be to Allah. Prepare the antidote without a delay, Artuk Bey. We must take it to tribe before sunset. EyvAllah (I will), my Bey Praise be to Allah. My sister, my sister, drink this. D ink it My sister. Hafsa, fill it up. Turgut, hold on a bit more Hold on a bit more, my baby. My Ertugrul is on his way. He will bring the cure In shaa Allah, Turgut. Aslihan Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Make an effort, my sister. You will be fine Praise be, it looks like she regained her breath again. Come on. Praise be to Allah (SWT). Aslihan, my baby. Aslihan Aslihan My sister, come on. Have a bit more patience. Come on You will be fine. Hah. My sister. My Bey, take this to tribe without a delay. When you get there, give them both to drink this. It will start to show its effect very quickly. With your permission, I will stay here a bit longer. I will collect the plants which can be useful for us, my Bey. Eyvallah (alright), Artuk Bey. Gunkut, you all stay here with Artuk Bey. You come back after me Bamsi and I must take the cure to the tribe at once, Artuk Bey. I entrust you to Allah (swt), Artuk Bey. Same to you, My Bey. My Artuk Bey What isjt, Artuk bey? What arej these plants? Are they important? They are important, so very important... so much so that they can take or give lives, that's how important they are. We must hurry back to tribe before it is too late Well, let’s go. My sister, come on. Aslihan My daughter. Hang on, my darling, hang on. Just a bit more, hold on.

Everyone, everyone... give me. your blessings. No, no! Don t say that! No! Don’t talk like that! No! - Aslihan Tu gut A lihan My sister. Ho... Hold on... Hold on a bit more. N Turgut! Please, o my Allah, help me Please, o my Allah! Ah Mother Mother Mother, let's get out of here Come over there Ah my darling Hafsa, you stay here. Mother, come over there. Come on, mother, come over there. Ah, my daughter! Come on! Hah! Come on! It is almost sunset, Bamsi. Let's go faster! - Let's go, my Bey, let’s go. My Aktolgali, my Akyeleli (white-mane).. You are my wings Be my wings again, so that.. before the sun goes down.. we may break out of yet another one perfidious trap Come on! During the day, they guard more rigorously. It means we will handle the job at night May it go easy -Thank you Thank you May Allah bless you Thank you D riu ! Hello, my hero! What are you doing here? Or are you going to get the flying horse? No, I thought I’d walk around the tribe for a bit Darius will take me to ride the flying horse. Won't you Darius? -Of course I will. There is only a very little time left. A winged horse will be here soon. However, it comes only at night. I'll let you know when it comes the next time. Alright? Alright Come on, let's go to the tent, Gunduz Bey If there's anything you need, tell one of the Alps. You still don’t know our tribe well. Don’t stray too far away from your tent. Thank you Don t worry I may not know the tribe yet but.. your tribe will get to know me very well, soon. Both the herbalist and the snake from which the poison was made are dead, Blessed Emir. Now, there is no way that Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp can be saved. A pity for you. If you had any brains... you could have been one of the most reputable Seljuk's women, today. However, you behaved unwisely And you are paying the price for that with your life. Now even if you regretted it, can anything change the time of your death? Good bye, Aslihan Hatun. Good bye Goktug Our duty has finished here, for now. Important issues are waiting for us to be handled in Konya. Those who think that I am an Emir of the State only, will... realize soon that, in fact,

I am the State itself And, it is in my hands to. make the State either prosperous or to bring it to ruin. Everyone will bow before my power. Jhose who doiVt, they will J pay the price for that with their lives and their blood. Both Ertuc rul and... the Sultan will, too Let’s go. Deh. Our Ertugrul Bey is coming Our Ertugrul Bey is coming Deh1 Did you find the cave, Ertugrul Bey? - Ares was correct. I brought back the antidote. Tell him I will not forget this goodness, Commander! I hope they will survive, Ertugrul Bey! Help me, Bamsi. Eh Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. Come, my sister. Allah Allah, Allah Allah. Bismillahir Rahmamr Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. O Shaffee (the Only Healer). You help them O Shaffee (the Only Healer). My Allah, my Allah, my AJIah.J Bismillahir Rahmamr Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. O Shaffee (the Only Healer) Bismillahir Rahmamr Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate] Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate]. O Shaffee (the Only Healer). O Shaffee (the Only Healer). Come, my brother O my Allah, help me O Shaffee (the Only Healer). Help me O Shaffee (the Only Healer). Here, my Bey. Come on, oh, my Allah Come back to life, my brother Come back to life, my brother Come on, brother, come to yourself How long will it take this cure to work, my Bey? I'm afraid that we may have been too late. Allah SWT has sent down the disease and the cure, Bamsi. [reported by Abu Dawood, 3376] From now on, everything is at the discretion of Allah SWT. Before the will of Allah, our neck is thinner than the hair. Eyvallah (it is so), my Bey. oweve we have now a big task ahead. What are we going to do, my Bey?

We have to take revenge on those who... did this to our brother and sister, Bamsi. EyvAllah (it is so), my Bey, eyvAllah O my Lord (Rabb) Sa sa! Yes, my Bey. -Bring Bahadir Bey to the tent. As you command, my Bey. We've come to take you into my Ertugrul Bey's presence. Why is that? Is the trial over? The trial is over, and now your penalty will be drawn. So the time has come for him to get my head, huh? Tell them to bring my bow. If he’s going to kill me, then may he do it as befitting a Bey. . let him strangle me with a bowstring. Don t worry My Ertugrul Bey punishes everyone according to their crime. OLord You are the Shaffee (the Only Healer). You are the ONE who heals. Remove this malady from my children. Spare them for us, oh Lord (Ya Rabb). Amin Amin. Mother, Aslihan regained her consciousness. Aslihan! 6j9}sis A|/| Praise be to You, my Allah. Praise be! - Thank You, o my Lord My sister? Are you alright? Hi hi. My son. My valiant son My Turgut, and you too, open your eyes. Come on, my son Turgut9 How is Turgut? Turgut is good. He will be even better, my baby. My sister, don't think about this now. Do not tire yourself. You'll be fine O my All h, th nkYouv rymuch. What is the Sultan doing here, Goktug? They say that together with Yaveri and Qobanoglu Husamettin... he received envoys from Crimea In his tent. After the envoys leave, he wants you to... come into his presence, Blessed Emir. Fabulous. Let’s wait, then. Sir, Ertugrul Bey returned to the tribe They found a priest who made poisons, they got the antidote.

Thank goodness Such a Bey like Ertugrul will never forget this favor, Kostas. Now, he owes us two lives. Now we have a powerful trump card In our hands against him. Well, what are you going to do next, Sir? Now, we have earned Ertugrul’s trust, Kostas. From now on, we will use that trump card, in the best possible way. Ertugrul Bey will give us whatever we want from him. He won’t be able to say “no” to anything. With the things we get from him, we'll squeeze him into the corner. By saving the two lives today, we will. take lives of both Ertugrul and all the Turks, tomorrow Our Sultan is expecting you, Blessed Emir. My Sultan Have Ertugrul... taken over his duty, Sadeddin? He is well and healthy and he has resumed his duty, my Sultan. The Turkmen tribes were extremely pleased with his safe return. And what about you? re you glad, too. Definitely my Sultan Ertugrul is your Bey of Principality He is also a valiant Turkmen Bey whom I value, as well. Of course, I’m glad. In that case, why you were so incapable in fulfilling the duty... I assigned to you, Sadeddin? While I was at war with Ayyubid dynasty... the Mongols made us many problems. You returned victorious. May Allah (swt) never leave us without you And what about you9 Whathave you done for all this time?j You could not found the traitors who set a trap for Ertugrul You couldn’t settle the account for the blood of so many Alps! Did you think I wouldn't take you to the account... for your incapability of representing... the power of my State, Sadeddin? My Sultan The Alps who have survived the ambush, gave testimony that... the men who attacked them were bandits. Sadeddm. If I wasn’t cognizant of your services for my State, and if... didn’t witness... your great victories in many battles, believe me... I would crush you in this tent, right here and now! You came into my presence and. you are still babbling like a pitiful child. What kind of a bandit would dare to ambush my Bey of Principality. .

Ertugrul Bey, and especially when he was... on his way to the campaign? Do you even hear what you are saying? My Sultan And you are still bent on talking without shame! My Sultan... I interrogated many bandits. I hanged many of them and purged many from here. You are still talking about bandits, Sadeddm! Don’t you understand that both, the ones who dared to. make an attempt on my life and those who dared to attack... on Ertugrul Bey’s life, are the same villains? Don’t you see that the assassination conspiracy that was... set up for both of us . was the product of same sinister mind, planed by the same demon? I also considered that Nikea and Crusaders... may have had definitely, their hand in this my Sultan. Yes, I thought itso, but... - Why do we need you to occupy the position of an Emir, if... you were unable to find those involved in that evil acts... and unable to crush them? I have assigned you a duty to perform in Ertugrul Bey’s absence! And what have you done? Nothing One big nothing Since that is what you think, my Sultan, than. not only the position you bestowed upon me, but also... my useless head may be sacrificed for your sake. Now, take my head, so. rather than have your anger eats you up inside. let the birds and wolves feast on my carcass I wish that even my dead body serve my State. Are you playing games with me, Ertugrul Bey? Do whatever you want to do You are going to talk, first.. You are going to admit that you did this despicable act. I have not done anything. The poison has been... given to Esma by your Alp. Would you still deny it? At least now, show that you are a man and confess it... instead of denying it, like a coward! I have nothing to confess to You accused me wrongly and you did me an injustice. oweve you will pay dearly for this. Ugh Ah If I were not a ruler who has sworn never to leave the path of justice... believe me . I would do just that myself long time ago, Sadeddin. You have portrayed me and my State as.. incompetent... in the eyes of the enemies and of the Turkmen tribes, as well. In that case, give me the three months’ time, my Sultan. Password for this Episode is SaedtinKopek. Thank you! Watch and Pray for me.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:03 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 15

This is the story of EPISODE 15 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles.Know that. I have no fear of death. However. I did not poison you! I did not do this perfidious deed Enough! What is it, Artuk Bey? My Bey, wait. My Bey Bahadir Bey is not the one who poisoned Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp. What do you mean, Artuk Bey? When I stayed behind in priest’s cave, I have... found the poison that was fed to our Sultan, my Bey. Are you sure about that? I am sure my Bey. For the making of the poison that was fed to our Sultan... the herb called Wolfberry has been used. And many more other poisonous weeds, my Bey. I'm sure of that. I'm sure just as I'm sure of my name, my Bey. At the time of our Sultan s poisoning... Bahadir has not been here. My Bey, whoever has poisoned the Sultan... that same person poisoned Turgut Alp and Aslihan Hatun. Whoever this person was, he wanted to put the blame on Esma and Bahadir's Alp... and to portray them... as the murderers. There is only one person capable of doing this. Emir Sadeddin! Brother! Brother! My Turgut. Hold on. The one that poisoned you... is not Bahadir Bey. Bahadir Bey is free to leave. Release his Alps, as well. Ugh You have... disgraced me unjustly. Now, how are you... going to atone for this? Hah? You have payed for all the evilness and deceptions.. you have done so far. From now on. get your mind right, so that... you can keep your head on your shoulders. That is all I have to say We will talk about this issue later, Turgut. For the time being, you should be cautious around Bahadir. To take his revenge, he will come at you first. As you order, my Bey. What is the merchant Niko doing with so many soldiers, Atsiz? Apparently Ares wanted to get the military reinforcements from the Emperor. We have a strong Byzantine Unit before us. If we do not stop them... they will pose a problem to us in our raid on the Castle. Abdurrahman, you have to hurry. Inform Ertugrul Bey of the situation. What are you going to do? I will find a way to infiltrate them. I will see what I can learn from that merchant, called Niko. May Ajlah help you, my Bey.

They came from far away. They’re bringging along a lot of ammunitions on these wagons They can not travel at night. Before long, they will stop somewhere for the night. Abdurrahman, we have to complete this mission tomorrow. Go, be quick. Eyvallah (alright). In shaa Allah this ointment will heal the wounds caused by poison. Eyvallah (thank you). Artuk Bey. Thanks to Allah (swt)) that... this great malady has been expeled from your bodies. Praise be to Allah. Allah (swt) spared you, first to us and then to each other. My beautiful daughter. May you live ]ong, Hay me mother, May Allah never leave us without you. Who was the one who did this? How did they dare to infiltrate among us? Who was the one who poisoned us in our own tent? Turgut Alp. There is no evidence at hand, for the time being. But we will find it. Alpami§ was Bahadir Bey's Alp. Since Alpami§ is involved in this issue... why did you release Bahadir Bey then, my Ertugrul Bey? There are certain secrets... wich weights are greater than the mountains. If they were told before time, everyone will be swallowed by it. He didn’t want to leave evidence behind, so he killed Esma and Alpami§. Don’t trouble yourself over that. I will find both the one... who poisoned you and the one... who held their bridles... sooner or later. At that time everyone is going to learn who he is. What about the conquest of Karacahisar. my Bey? Nothing has changed regarding our goal, Turgut. We’ll return to our tribe and continue our preparations for conquest. You stay here and build up your power for the Beylick. Bring all the Beys together. Bahadir is so very angry. Be careful regarding him. If he is a fire, he cannot do much harm, my Bey. Don t worry yourself over us. Eyvallah (if you say so), Turgut. Eyvallah (if you say so). I will make their lives unbearable for... they dared to spill even the drop of your blood, my Bey. He disgraced me and my Alps... in my own tribe, in front of my own people. I will drown him and his Alps in their own blood.

I will make Ertugrul rue the day he was born. They brought a great Bahadir Bey and his hatun in such a miserable state! To allow them to take even one easy breath is forbidden, my Bey. If tomorrow they try to make that peasant Alp, our Bey, know that... I will no longer be able to put up with that. What are you talking about, hatun? Have I died, so that he can become the Bey? Rather than letting both, main tent and my tribe be in their possession... I prefer to burn it down by my own hands. Whoever comes against me, I’ll strangle them with my own claws and... throw their carcasses to the carrion craws The arrow has already left the bow, to start with. For so long, dark clouds have been looming over us. From now on. a whole lot of calamities will rain on them in streams! When my Sancar... returns with his Alps... we will seize Aslihan hatun s main tent. Who has ever escaped your hand, so that they can escape it now, my Bey? I will take lives of both of them, myself. Let's then see who can get the better of whom, Ertugrul Bey. Some stranger is coming Let him pass Who are you? What are you doing here? The fearless warriors of Jesus (Isa, a s May God bless you all! I am a trader from the Hanli Bazaar. My name is Alfonso. What do you want, trader? There are many bandits around here. I'm afraid to go to the Castle alone. Great Commander, I ask for your permission to stay with you overnight. Adin Alfonso oyle mi? Venedikli misin? Hayir! Hayir, bayim! Cenevizliyim. Ho§ geldin tucca Te$ekkiir ederim, bayim. Take care of the merchant Alfonso's horse. So, you are trader at the Hanli Bazaar? What do you buy and sell at the Hanli Bazaar? My customers are mostly the Turks. Whatever they need I sell it to them. So most of your customers are Turks? In that case you know them very well? I know those barbarians like the back of my hand. I will benefit from your knowledge too, then. Commander, the merchant will be our guest till we get the Castle.

Take his sword, you will return it to him tomorrow morning. May God protect you. And, my name is Niko I am a merchant, too. Kayi’s Bey, Ertugrul has come back. Tell me then, what the traders in Hanli Bazaar say on the matter? Turks were delighted when Ertugrul Bey returned You are not glad about it. Does Ertugrul Bey get along with the Christian merchants? Ertugrul Bey treats everyone equally. But first and foremost... he s a Turk. And we do not want to have one Turk as our head. Most of your gold you earn from the Turks But you do not like them. I'm not just an ordinary merchant who is concern only with his gain. Unless the Turks are expelled from here... the order will not come to these lands. You are both smart and loyal subject. It will be nice to converse with you. But now take a rest, we will continue later. The knights continue to advance rapidly in their practice, Sir. Owing to you they get better, with every passing day. That wouldn’t be enough, Kostas. The Turks have Alps who can hit the target while galloping on horseback. Every one of them is ready to die and go to Heaven. They re even capable to climb over this Castle’s walls like scorpions. Whatever we do. that will not be enough when the war starts. The troops coming from Nikea, would increase our power, my Sir. Absolutely. That merchant Niko, who is coming with the soldiers. With his help I will manage the trade in these lands, Kostas. He is as valuable to me at least as much as an army. Will Ertugrul allow that to happen? I helped to save the life of Ertugrul’s closest friend. He is indebted to me. My first request will be trade related. And he won't be able to refuse it. fhave no doubt in Ertugrul at all. Let’s wait for that convoy and troops to arrive, first. After that, we will get stronger in both the trade and military force. Well, what about Bahadir? What’s the latest situation with him? Ertugrul crushed Bahadir pretty badly. He disgraced him in front of his own people.

Bahadir is full of anger against Ertugrul. |Hmh verygoocJ And Bahadir is at odds with Emir Sadeddin, too He also sees Ertugrul as his enemy. He is like a tiger ready to jump on its prey and shred it to pieces. He's exactly the ally I'm looking for. Wha do you order us to do Sir. Go to Bahadir at once, tell him I want to talk to him over dinner. Let’s see whether he will accept to be our new ally or not? If it all goes as I expect, I can t even. start to imagine what we will be able to do to Ertugru. As you order. Sir. Did you accurately locate that water well? We did, my Bey. We just wait for your permission to start digging. Is that well in a close proximity to the tribe? It is, my Bey. EyvAllah (well. then). During the summer, one well didn’t prove to be sufficient. The second well will do a great deal of good to people. Its inner stone walls should be bricked up very well. If neccessary, a stone master shall be brought to do that. As you w sh, my Bey Artuk Bey. Has the water well been located In the vicinity of the Hanli Bazaar, yet? My Bey, as you ordered, I assigned the task to three qualified persons from community. They will complete their task in the shortest time. Eyvallah (thenk you). What is the situation among the Alps. Bamsi? They are doing well, they are fit, my Bey. Their drilling is in progress. The Alps are looking forward to the Castle s raid From now on, Turgut Alp will live in the Qavdar tribe. In shaa Allah, he will become the Bey of Qavdar tribe. From now on, you will be responsible for the Alps. I appoint you the Head of the Alps, Bamsi. Eyvallah (thank you) The command . the command is yours, my Bey. EvelAllah, I will carry out my duty properly, my Bey. EvelAllah (with Allah’s help), Bamsi, evelAllah. Praise be to Allah, since we saw you like this, we may be at ease. Who would dare to do such a thing to. . Qavdar's tribe Hatun and her husband?

Tell us who it was so we may take their lives. That's right. Let s take their lives. Get their heads. Let’s take their lives. My Beys. Both Ertugrul Bey and us, we will not stop till we get to the bottom of this matter. Now, we have a more important issue. The unity and livelihood of Qavdar s tribe is at risk. To begin with we must enhance our own unity. He is right, he is right. He said the truth -The dangers must be disposed of. Bahadir Bey became blind due to his anger. At this moment, he is in defeat. We do not doubt that he will try to bring to ruination both... the Qavdar tribe and our brotherhood with Kayi tribe, aw well. What Bahadir Bey lived through^ is hard to swallow, Aslihan Hatun. Both, he and his Hatun were unjustly disgraced, his honor razed to the ground. How quickly you’ve forgotten what Bahadir Bey have done, Ivaz Bey. You've forgotten his insolence toward Ertugrul Bey at the Han Alpami§ suplied poison to Esma. Huh? -What? Alpami§ was Bahadir’s Alp. Don’t you know that? How is that possible? How Bahadir Bey dared to do such a thing? Such a thing is impossible. Since Ertugrul Bey believed that Bahadir Bey did this crime... why did Ertugrul Bey release Bahadir Bey, then? My Ertugrul Bey realized that Bahadir Bey was not the one who gave poison to Alpami§... so. he released him Bahadir Bey couldn’t restrain his own Alp. His negligence has almost cost me and my Aslihan Hatun our lives. He said the truth. -He is right. He told the truth. -He told the truth. Besides, my Ertugrul Bey must have learned something else, too. When the time is right, he will share it with us. Now, our duty is to protect our own tribe. He told the truth. For this reason, I, as the Hatun of the Qavdar tribe, find it proper to convene the Council without delay, for... Turgut Alp to be elected as the new Bey. I still can't get my mind around what had happened, my Bey. How could Emir Sadeddin dare to do such a thing? How can he be this much blinded with anger as to. poison two innocent people, my Bey? Password for this Episode is AtsizClever. Thank you! Watch and pray!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:04 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 16

This is the story of EPISODE 16 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles.We are. pursuing our mutual interests with the Turks here, as. . we want to live in peace. But it is impossible to do this while Ertugrul Bey is present. Hah. The Bey of Principality around here, is him. Whatever issue you have to settle down... you will settle it with him. His Beylik of Principality is of no consequence. A man to whom Tekfur Ares extends his hand and does business is a sure winner. And also, we don’t want Ertugrul Bey to triumph, but we support you. Ha. what do you want from me? Commander Ares invited you to dinner The talk will be about the peace, business alliance, trade and profits. I would like that too. But first... I want to welcome Ares in my own main tent. When the time is right... I'll send a messenger and make him a feast. N w go and... tell that to your Tekfur. Alps, come on. let’s go. Deh Deh. Deh Shush, shush Shush, shush, shush. Bismillah (in the name of Allah). Ev ryone spread out amongst them. Keep to your place well. When the fight starts... we will scatter them apart. Well done, child. Soon, we will achieve great victories, Marya. I wish to crown this victory with our baby. Our baby? Yes, our baby I have grown up without a family, Marya. I would love to have a family so very much. And you are worthy to be the mother of my child. I also love children very much. My poor brother grew up in my arms. I am grateful to you for seeing me worthy of that. My Sir, a letter has been brought by pigeon Ertugrul knows everything. He is going to attack the Castle tonight. As we agreed upon before. I will bring his son Giiinduz to you today. Titan. I saved the life of his closest friend, his Head-Alp.

You still wouldn't keep quiet! You wouldn't dare to do that, once your son is in my hands, Ertugrul. Is everything alright? You just told me how much you love children... and how you brought up your brother by yourself. Today. . I will give you a son who is predestined for our Empire. You will bring him up him as a knight of Turk s blood. And you will be the mother of that Turk. Shush. Shush I shall give you happiness my Khan" may your native black mountains never collapse may your large shady tree never be cut" may your clear running streams never dry up" may your wing s tips never be notched" may your light-gray horse never stumble while in gallop" [Dede Korkut’s Dua - "The Story of Bugach Khan"] Thanks to Allah (swt) he fell asleep. Savci will be just the same as Gunduz, Masha Allah. He doesn't know what it means to stop. Masha Allah. You should have seen Ertugrul. He gave a hard time to all of us. Algigek? Where is Gunduz? He said he was sleepy, Halime Sultan. He also took his Alp outfit off. He would never take his Alp outfit off my daughter. Where did that child go? His hat (Bork) is here too. No. mother, this is not a good omen. With your permission I will go and look for Gundiiz. Otherwise I will not be at ease. Wait. Wait a bit, don t rush, my daughter. You go and I will wait here with Savci. Who knows what mischief he is up to now? I will come with you, Halime Sultan. Algigek, you go to the well look there. And I’m gouing to check at the drilling field. As you order, Halime Sultan. Hafsa. let s go. My Allah (SWT) o my Lord, oh my Messenger (pbuh). Hey, is wheel reparation over? I'm talking to you, is ]t over?. We're almost there. So, you will get a son of such a great Turk like Ertugrul and bring him here. You are such a great commander who really deserves to be a sainted knight. Leave us alone for a moment, Marya. Is it true what I heard, my Sir? When I get his son, he wouldn't dare to attack my Castle But, if he dares to do so. he will pay for that with his son's life. Tell me.

What did you talk with Bahadir about? Bahadir Bey said... when the time comes, I will welcome Tekfur Ares In my own tent. His own m in tent. Do you know what that means, Kostas? Bahadir will make a coup and take over Aslihan's main tent. How can he do that in contradiction with Ertugrul, Sir? They will shed each other’s blood, Kostas. Is not that enough? Hey I'm talking to you! Show me your ace The face of death! Damn it! MOJJV Hasbi Allah (Allah is Sufficient for us)! [Surah Ali-lmran; 3:173] Come on Alps Hasbi Allah (Allah is Sufficient for us)! [Surah Ali-lmran: 3:173] Come on my lions, come on my valiants. Bare your swards and strike at infidels. It’s time for battle. Your swords will not be sheathed without drawing blood. Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydir Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting Allah) Haydlr Allah (Al Hayy - The Everlasting AMah), O my Allah, o my Lord! He is nowhere to be found Where is this boy? We’ll find him, Halime Hatun. Keep your heart at ease Hafsa. he can't stay in one place for a long time, don't you know? Who knows wherehe is now? We will find him, In shaa Allah. Alpigek He s not there, Halime Hatun. We went down to the well. We looked everywhere. We went all the way to the tribe’s exit. He’s nowhere. Allah forbid, I even looked into the well He is not at the drilling field, either. I have misgivings in my heart, Hafsa Let's notify the Alps on guard Let them search for him too. This is a child, he can be hiding somewhere. Algigek, notify the Alps on guard. Let them start search for Gunduz. This is not a good omen. Inform my mother and Artuk Bey. Hafsa, let’s look behind the drilling field. Let s go. move. What happened, my girl, did you find him? He is nohere to be found, Hayme Mother. Halime Hatun and Alps are continiuing the search. I no longer can stay here. too. I’m going to look for him too. You do not leave Savci’s side. As you wish, Hayme Mother. Where are you. flying horse? Gunduz A p What are you doing here? Actually, what are you doing here?

You go. you must not be here Come on, let’s go. I can not leave you here. You a' e away from the tribe. No, you go away. I'm going to see the flying horse. What are you talking about, Giinduz? What flying horse? Darius! What are you doing here? Tell him to go away, so I can see the flying horse, Darius. Gunduz, run back to the tribe. Alp, what do you mean? Do what I told you Gunduz. Gunduz, run back to the tribe! You perverted sod You spit in the plate you eat from, huh? Killer. Gunduz! Gunduz! Help, Samsa Alp, help unduz! Gunduz! Gunduz! Gunduz. Garda§ Brother! Brother! What happened to you, what’s this? Who did it to you? Come on, tell me O my Lord. Sa sa What s going on here? I do not know, Halime Sultan. I found our Alp wounded. My Alp, what happened to you? Who did this to you? Darius. Darius? Gu-Gunduz! Darius kidnapped Gunduz What do you mean, he kidnapped Gunduz? Gunduz! Gunduz! Halime Hatun! What are we going to do now? Even if the ground opens up and swallows you, you can’t escape us, you rogue. You7 Who are you? Suleyman Shah’s son, Ertugrul. Ertugrul? You. So you are his man too, huh? How I didn’t realize that before! It's beyond your comprehension to understand our power. Don’t waste your breath; there are so many things you have to tell us. What will we do with him. my Bey? We will first interrogate him. Bamsi. We will do the raid at night time. Let’s find some cave and take shelter there. We can interrogate him there, too. Get the outfits from dead soldiers that are in good condition. Take this degenerate one along. Command is yours, my Bey. Halime Sultan, this place is dangerous. You have to go back to the tribe Samsa. what are you talking about? How can I go back to the tribe without finding Gunduz? Alps! Return to the tribe at once Gunduz has been kidnapped

Darius has done that. They kidnapped my son They kidnapped my Gundiiz! Halime Hatun, we will find him. We wi I find him. I'm not going anywhere until I find my son. Let’s move! Come on Gunduz Ah. ah. Where does Tekfur Ares's loyal servant intend to go, hah? Let me go1 Leave me. You can't leave so soon. You will become a great knight Let go of me! Let go! Ah Ah. But first we need to make a man out of you. Let me go My father will kill you and, Ares, too. Let me go Firstly, he needs to rescue you from my hands. Ah Ah Killer You killed our Alp. My father will catch you. Let go of me Hah. Let go of me Ah. - Let go Shush. Get inside, get in. Ah Let go of me Ha ime! Halime! Gunduz! Ha ime! Mother. They kidnapped my Gundiiz, mother. Ah a . They kidnapped my Gunduz, mother. I know, my daughter. I know, mydaughter. Don’t worry, we will find him. The Alps have surrounded the whole area. They have nowhere to escape. We will find him. We will find him. In shaa Allah. We will find him. Gunduz Gunduz! Artuk Bey. Artuk Bey. Artuk Bey, that lowlife Darius has kidnapped Gunduz. Did you find any trace of him? That centipede has already escaped, Halime Sultan. He left his horse in the tribe. Then he can not go too far. He can’t. Hayme Hatun. Well, why would this villain kidnapped Gunduz, Artuk Bey? My opinion is that... Tekfur Ares has his hand in this issue. He is the one who kidnapped Gunduz. That degenerate will not be quiet until he kills all of us. I’m not going back to the tribe until I find my son. No one is going anywhere. Yag z Alp Go to Ertugrul Bey at once Inform him of the situation. Be quick! As you order, Artuk Bey. So then, continue the search.

Come on, Alps Gunduz. Gunduz1 Do I have your permission, my Bey. C mein. OguzJ You summoned me, Turgut Head-Alp. From now on you will be by my side in Qavdar tribe. Your wish is my order, my Turgut Head-Alp. Now, I will give you a duty. I’ve sent Kirca Alp to follow Bahadir Bey. However there's no news from him for so long. You will search the area thoroughly. A° you order. We hunted and we kept practicing, as per your orders. We have sharpened our swords with our anger, father. All of us wait for a single word to come out from your mouth. My valiant Alps. We re people who stacked head upon head in rows, in so many battles. No army was ever able to resist us. Now, a few scoundrels are trying to... take from our hands what rightfully belong to us. They are attempting to break us, thinking we are powerless. Will we allow these scoundrels to crush us? We won t. No one can break us. Now it's time for our swords to... shed their blood in the streams We will go to tribe tribe with our swords unsheathed, and... we will take our right, by drawing blood! We will take it by drawing blood We will take it by drawing blood We will take it by drawing blood We will take it by drawing blood We will take it by drawing blood Ah. So. you were following us. huh? Ah Ah Kirca is running away. Catch him. Go after him. Gunduz! Gunduz! Gunduz’ Gunduz1 My Gunduz Bey Gunduz Gunduz! My Gunduz Bey Gunduz. My Gunduz Bey My Gunduz Bey Gunduz Gunduz. Gunduz! Gunduz! Gunduz1 My Gunduz Be My Gunduz Bey Gunduz Gunduz! My Gunduz Bey My Bey. My Bey. we found a trail. Where's the trail? - Where is it? Speak up Follow me. Let s go. move. Do you know who I am? The Emperor will take his revenge on you for this. You will pay dearly for what you have done. Your Emperor sent a lot of his men against me. I have crushed all of them. Wi 11 he save you? Now. answer to my question. Are there any other troops that are expected to come, too?

The larger troops will come. Armies, as big as you cannot even begin to imagine. You will all be exterminated. Our revenge will be such that none of you will remain alive. If he wants to, he can send all the armies in the world. Fighting with the Turks in the steppes is not the same as . making intrigues in the Castles and behind the walls. We shed our blood, drop by drop, to make these lands our homeland. We are here to stay untill the Doomsday. What did you gain by killing soldiers and capturing me? What do you think you can accomplish? Your Emperor sent those troops to Karacahisar to fight against us. And. we will enter into the Karacahisar, dressed in the clothes of those soldiers. You won t be able to do that. You can’t do that! Tomorrow, when I take the life of that perfidous one, called Ares... everyone will see whether I can do it or not. And by taking that one's head to Nikea. you will proclaim my victory to the whole Nikea. Ah My Bey My Bey he s there. Wait! Ah. Aslihan and Turgut's dog Your owner has sent you after us. Were you going to tell them on us hah? Do whatever you want to do. I’m not afraid of you. € M fU VV1IOII il IUII i.Ul 111 WA It UU VI IV vvuviiu nut be able to delay it" by fear, they say, Kirca [An Nahl; 16:61]. Don’t worry, we will take over the tribe. Maybe, your Hatun and your Head-Alp^. may foilow right after you, hah? Will you take the tribe in which Ertugrul Bey subdued and disgraced you? You won t be able to do anything. Besides, Ertugrul Bey and Turgut Alp will take revenge on my behalf. They will bring you to your knees and disgrace you. yet again This time, you won’t be able to save yourself from Ertugrul Bey 's sword. Ah Ah Should we take along this dog’d head to the tribe, father? While there are more important heads to be taken over there... this dog’s head is not needed. The time to take our tribe back is here. Wait for the word from me. Hah. These are the footprints we found, my Bey. These footprints direct us to the cave up above. My Allah (swt). they are there. In shaa Allah. Let's go up there at once, Artuk Bey. There is no sense in waiting. Password for this Episode is GunduzKidnapped. Watch and Pray for me.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:06 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 17

This is the story of EPISODE 17 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles.0 BOLU Titan. So you brought Ertugrul's son to me, huh? Welcome to your new home, my little knight. I will raise you up to become a great knight. I will raise you up to become a great knight... you will become a great knight to serve our Empire. From now on I will call you Kronos. Ares. Hah! Hah! nan. Hah! Hah! nan, Soldier! Soldier! Hah nan Hah! Quickly Hurry up hurry Hah! Damn you, my eye! eAjeifti am Get him out of here right now. Hah Let go o me Let goo me. Don t be obstinate, child, come on. Let go! My father will impale all of you on the tip of his sword! Let go of me Kostas help Marya to take the child away. Don t be obstinate, child. an Hah! Let go of me Hah! I m going to kill that child! No no. Let go o me. Ares, we need that child, remember. Let go Let go of me nan, "L ran an nan an, nan: nan* an We will find Gunduz wherever he took him to, evelAllah, my Bey. Rather than finding the kidnapper himself... we need to find the one who ordered him to do it, Ertugrul Bey. It is obvious who gave order for this. That blackguard Ares He stabbed us in the back in our own tribe. He used our own sense of compassion to catch us in a trap. With this perfidious move he wanted to save his life. . as well as his Castle, from my claws. However... however, my wrath is going to be that much greater now Bamsi. First he saved Turgut from poisoning... and now he is did this perfidious act, my Bey. My Bey, how many faces do they have, my Bey? He learned that we would raid the Castle. Bamsi.

To prevent that, he kidnapped Gunduz. Then, then let’s go and raid their lair, my Bey. Let's both, take this dog s life and... save Gunduz s life at the same time, my Bey. If we go ahead and raid the Castle, we will just fall into another trap. And, while we want to save Gunduz’s life, by doing that... we would in fact put his life at risk. Allah forbid, anything can be expected from that pervert, my Bey. His aim is to use my son to... get me to do anything he wants me to. What will we do then, my Bey? How will we save Gunduz s life? To begin with, we have to learn where Gunduz is. Let go of me! Let go I will destroy this Castle over the heads of all of you. Get going, child! Let go Ah. What do you think you're doing?) Move! Let go Let go of me Savci they cannot do anything to your brother. Besides, he carried his sword with him. They can't touch him son, can they? My Ertugrul will find him sooner or later. Until he finds him your brother will protect himself, will he not? Besides, you are his Alp. Would a Head-Alp ever leave his Alp alone? He would not! My Gunduz will come back within a short time. Hmmh. He will come. What do they want from our Gunduz? If they have some problems, are they handling them with children, now? What sort of cruelty is this? Hayme Ana, don’t trouble yourself. Their issue is not with Gunduz. They will not do him harm. Then, what is it. my da u g hter? Why did they kidnap our child then? When faced with a powerful enemy, against whom they are helpless... they resort to all sorts of intrigues to break them My daughter. My daughter. I cannot bear it anymore, mother. My heart is burning like a volcano. I can no longer tolerate this pain. Have patience, my daughter, have patience Ertugrul will find him and bring him to you And he will make those who did it pay through their nose for doing that. Have patience, my child Atsiz.

If he is in the Castle, you will learn where they keep him. Eyvallah (I will), Ertugrul Bey. However, how will we carry out this errand? Do you have an idea? You will get into Castle as if you’re merchant Niko. You will have some soldiers with you. You will go into Ares s presence and will gain his confidence. You will learn where Giinduz is. If he is in the Castle, you will learn where they keep him... but if he is not. then find out where they took him. Eyvallah (alright), Ertugrul Bey. Don worry. And cross-question Niko again Learn everything he knows by heart. When you come into Ares's presence, he must not doubt you. I will come to see Ares tomorrow, as well. Why would you do that my Bey? If Ares thinks I have any doubts about him... he will increase his safety measures. In that case, it will be much more difficult to rescue Gunduz. That’s why I’m going to behave as if I don’t know that he kidnapped Gunduz. I will request his help in finding Giinduz. Thus, he will feel at ease and be off guard. If Gunduz is within the Castle. I will not leave the Castle’s vicinity. After we rescue my son at night. we will leave the Castle, then. WhenJjcome to the Castle, you will give me information you collected. We will proceed according to the intelligence you will give me. Be prepeared Ertugrul Bey . what should I do with this one, after I interrogate him? Keep him until the end of the battle. I will send him to Nikea with... Ares's head hanging around his neck. Leave guard to watch over him. Eyvallah (alright), Ertugrul Bey. Don’t worry. Eeh. Atsiz brother. Atsiz brother, there is something I have to tell you Brother, when Turgut and I went to the Castle with our Bey . there was a hatun named Marya, who approached us. Apparently she is Ares's slave. Ee, erstwhile, she was a slave of the trader by the name of Simko. Simko gave this hatun to Ares, as a gift. Why did she tell this to you? Brother, it is clear that she feels sore about something. If you probe deeper, you can learn what her pain is. Eyvallah thank you), Bamsi brother. Eyvallah (don t mantion it). Eyvallah (don t mantion it), Atsiz brother. Ah. ah. Get going Let go Get going, child! Let go Open the gates Let go Let go Let go of me! Let go of me! Please, don’t make any trouble. I do not want anything to happen to you.

Let me out of here! Let me out of here! I am Ertugrul Bey's son, Gunduz. Let me out of here! You will see what my father and I will do to you Let me out of here! I plucked one of your eyes out, and my father will pluck the other one Let me out of here! Yah Yah Sir. What now?* I don’t know how to tell you this. Just tell it, man. I did everything I could do, but I'm sorry This blow you received has caused a considerable damage to your eye. Quit beating around the bush. When can I take this bandage off, tell me that. My Sir, I am sorry. You will not be able to use that eye in the future. What are you talking about, man? Have you lost your mind? Get me another physician right away. My Sir, I am sorry. The white of your eyeball have liquefied. Get the hell out of here! Damn that child! I will kill all of you! All of you But I will start with you. first. The door! an Hoo. Bahadir Bey. What now, what do you want? Apparently, you came back from the hunt. I did I didn’t return with empty handed, thanks to Allah (swt). However I see your hands are empty. Probably your hunting wasn t quite fertile, ha? Enough of that empty talk, nowJ Kirca is missing. We were searching for him. Kirca is missing. Aye,^/vhat then? Actually I thought I d ask you if you might have stumble upon any sign of him or. . he might have confronted you. by chance. Hah One of you is allegedly the Head-Alp and the other one is. . supposed to be the Hatun of your tribe. However you can't bring even one Alp under your control. And what's more, you are asking me about him.

Is that me who should keep track your Alp, ha? We are uneasy because Kirca is nowhere to be seen. And, if we are uneasy, then... no one in the tribe will be able to find peace. Keep that in mind. Welcome Turgut. What happened? Did you find any sign of Kirca? We didn't. There were no signs of him at all, Ashhan. What could have happened to Kirca, so that he s not back yet? Hmm. Don’t trouble yourself. We’ll certainly pick up his trail and find him alive, In shaa Allah. Whatever has happened, Kirca would have been back by now, Turgut. It does not bode well that he has not returned yet. Think positive, so the good things may happen, Aslihan. I suspect Bahadir Bey of doing something bad... to him, Turgut. If he dared to do that, it would mean that he put his own life on the line, Aslihan. A fire of revenge burns inside him like a hot cinder. Everything can be expected from him, now. If he did something bad to my Kirca Alp... I would kill him by my own hands. Don’t trouble yourself. I won t allow him to do any perfidious thing. I will boost up precautionary measures against any potential risks. Keep your heart at ease. nan u an. Hah! Hah' Ertugrul Son Ertugrul. They kidnapped our child. They have kidnapped ourGunduz, Ertugrul Who knows where he is now. and in what state he is? Do not worry about our child’s life, my Halime. He is alive. By Allah’s leave, I will bring him to you as alive and well. In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. The aim of those who did this was not to hurt him, but to... bring me to my knees. Was it Ares my Bey? That devil! First he took Ertugrul from us, and then . he kidnapped my Gunduz, now. There is no peace for us until that blackguard dies. Son, just what kind of inhumanity is this?

What can be the reason for the kidnapping of such a tiny child? They definitely learned that we were going to raid the Castle, mother To prevent the attack on Castle, they kidnapped Giindiiz. Ertugrul What if they do something bad to Gunduz? How would we live with that pain? Until they make me do what they want... they will keep Gunduz safe.j That's their whole intent. You will never bow down before them, son! So, what is going to happen then? Neither will I bow down before them... nor will I let them do something bad to Giinduz, mother. I will rescue Gunduz from their hands, and then I will... make this world, from earth to the sky, a living hell for them! However, there is another thing that occupies my mind. How did Darius learn that we would attack the Castle, so he could notify Ares? " Aag *IA) while you were talking about your raid, Gundiiz was with us. Ah! He said: I wish I was going to fight. Ah Now, see Ah Dar us learned about it from Gunduz. My Allah, o my Lord! Open the door! Be quick about it! Get behind me. One Alps is not afraid of anyone And in particular he does not hide behind a hatun! Ares, don't, he is only a child Out of my way. I will pluck your eye out and send it to your father! I won’t let you do it, Ares, please Out of my way, I said! - No You'II get what’s coming to you, Ares! My father will make you rue the day you were born! May both, you and you father go to hell Ares! What are you doing? He must not die. We need him alive for us sacred cause. Look at this here! He plucked my eye out! My riend. Consider what our Supreme Empire is expecting from us! Don't let your anger get the better of you. Besides, if you kill him, all of our efforts will be wasted. Ertugrul won’t dare to attack the Castle, while we have his child. And. our troops will arrive any time now. Thereupon we're going to slaughter them all. No one should know that there is a child here, nor learn his identity! Did you understand me? We are still to settle the account with you and your father! So then, what about you Samsa Alp? When was the last time you saw Darius? I saw him among the children. He was speaking with Gunduz. I went to them. Gunduz said: “Darius is telling us fairy-tales”.  Password for this Episode is Areseye. Watch and Pray for us. Thank you!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:09 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 18

This is the story of EPISODE 18 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Surrender if you don't want your Alps to die, Turgut Alp. If there is even an ounce of manhood left in you. you would.. uncover your face and stand up to me like a man. Where is Kirca? This worry is eating you up inside, my Bey. Come, sit down. This is no time for sitting. The moment we get word from Sancar, we will move into action. Get me my sword and my armor ready. They are ready, my Bey. Is there a permission, my Bey? Come in here. My Bey, all of our Alps are ready. Whenever you command us, we will surround the tribe on all sides. Let us first wait for the news of Turgut’s death. Come on, Sancar, hurry up. Either you just bring the news that you took Tutgut’s head or... bring it with you. but whatever you wish to do. do it and come quickly. Come, so that we can take hold of the main tent now. Are you alright, brother? I am fine, my Turgut Head-Alp We need to get back to the tribe without delay. The jackals may have already attempted the coup. Come on. Leave me here You hurry up, my Turgut Head-Alp. That won’t do. brother. We will stick together through thick and thin. Let's go. As I said Ertugrul Bey. I will help you to bring this case to an end. I hope we find your son Gunduz before anything bad comes his way. I haven't been wrong for having trust in you, Ares. It is an honor for me, Ertugrul Bey. However, I wish to strengthen this trust further, too. I think that we should show our sincerity regarding our peace and alliance. op 9M h;m moh Via trade Meaning?

To further improve our partnership by the means of the Hanli Bazaar. I'd like to know what s on your mind. Ares. Look Ertugrul Bey. I brought an expert merchant from Nikea. His name is Niko Owing to him, Venetian and Greek merchants will flock to Hanli Bazaar. Both of us will gain even more so. But to do that you need to give me some extra privileges in the Bazaar. And after all I did for you, you won’t see this as a big issue, I guess. EyvAllah (alright). What you propose is acceptable. However I have to find Gunduz, first. We can talk about this subject in more details, afterwards. Then, let me introduce merchant Niko to you before you leave. Summon Niko to me. Nothing wrong, In shaa Allah, Aslihan Hatun. What is the reason for summoning us? My Beys, my Alps. After Kirca’s disappearance, everyone became aware that... we put security measures in place in our tribe. We would have to increase these measures even more, now I gathered you for this reason. Why would we have to increase our measures, Aslihan Hatun? I ve gotwordfrom the Kayi tribej Ertugrul Bey’s son. Gunduz has been kidnapped. How that came about? Who would do that? Those who dared to take Ertugrul Bey's son, would have dared to do anything. Hence, firstly, we will put our own precautions in place. Then we will stand shoulder to shoulder with our Kayi brothers in support. She is right. Aslihan Hatun said it well. She s right. She s right. Alps, double the number of guards on duty. Within the tribe they are to patrol in twos. As you order, Aslihan Hatun. My Beys, you will not let your guard down, either. Eyvallah (as you^say)^Ashhan Hatun. A great intrigue has been played upon all of us. Enemies are coming down upon us like torrential floods If we do not stand by each other, shoulder to shoulder these torrential floods will sweep us away She is right.

Aslihan Hatun told the truth. Is there permission, my Bey? Come in here. Is there any news from Sancar? None. my Bey. There’s still no news. However, there is another matter. -What is it? Aslihan Hatun doubled the precautionary measures within the tribe. She summoned Beys and Alps to give them their orders. Allah Allah. Is it possible that she suspected that I intend to make a coup? Ah Sancar! You couldn’t take the head of that dog, called Turgut There is one more news of importance, my Bey. Ertugrul Bey,'s son, Gundiiz, has been kidnapped from the tribe. What are you talking about. Kaya Tekin? A son of Ertugrul And from the tribe, to boot! Who kidnapped then? -We don t know, my Bey. Obviously Aslihan Hatun increased the precautions due to that. Because his son has been kidnapped... Ertugrul’s mind will be hazy with black smokes of his troubles. Moreover, once Turgut s life is taken... the time will work in our favor. Come on. Sancar. come on. Come on Hah. Niko, let me introduce you to Ertugrul Bey. The most famous Bey of Principality of Selguk State and... the owner of the Hanli Bazaar, at the same time. I hope we will work together in the Hanli Bazaar. Nice to meet you, Ertugrul Bey. Eyvallah (same here) Niko. As Tekfur Ares stated... I hope we will work together in the Hanli Bazaar, too. Rest assured that you will benefit greatly from this deal, Ertugrul Bey. Let us see what the time will bring, Niko. When the time comes, we will consult on this subject again. For now, if you'll excuse me I would go, Tekfur Ares.

I would like to hear from you regarding this subject, my Ertugrul Bey. I will be waiting for your news about Gunduz, as well. Ertugrul Bey . it was an honor for me to meet you. You may start working, Niko. I handled the difficult part of the business deal. And, with your expertise we will handle the rest of it. Get yourself organized according to that. A you order. Ertugrul is playing games with you quite blatantly. I know, Titan. But this game is not unilateral. I am also playing a game with him. And. in the end, I will be the winner. Thus far. there's no news. I wonder if something terrible happen to him. my Bey? Hatun, bite our tongue Is there permission, my Bey? Come in, then, Kaya Tekin. My B y. Turgut. Turgut has come back to the triba. Oh. dear Allah! What are you talking about, man? Sancar You wait here Where are the others? -Where are the other Alps? Where are our brothers? Wha happened to our brothers? What happened, my Turgut Head-Alp? Did you find Kirca Alp'? What happened to our brothers? Who did this, my Turgut Head-Alp? The jackals have ambushed us. Their faces were covered. But, they all got their just deserts. Take our brother to the healing tent. Sancar Sancar Kaya Tekin. -Yes. my Bey. Go to Sancar’s side. Find out in what state he is. As you wish, my Bey Turgut! Turgut! If you did something to my son... ■ JB8MS | I swear I will crash that main tent over your head... I will kill you in front of all the people. What happened, Turgut? Where are the Alps? We fell into the trap. Oh my lord. Who? Who have set you a trap? I don’t Know. They were disguised as bandits. They kept their faces covered. First Kirca, then this trap. For the love of Allah, what s happening. Turgut?

Whoever set this trap... he set it knowing that I would go there. I doubt Bahadir. Bahadir Bey may not be the one behind this, after all. I got news today, from the Kayi tribe. Ertugrul Bey s son, Gunduz... What happened to Gunduz? Gunduz has been kidnapped. Who did it? Who did it and how did they kidnap Gunduz? A single name comes to my mind. Tekfur Ares. Tekfur Ares may be the one who set the trap for you, too. If you wish, go to Ertugrul Bey. Don’t leave him alone. Don't be worry about us here I increased the precautions even more. Nothing bad will happen, evelAllah. Anxiety is eating me up inside. However, there is danger here, too. If I leave here and go... they will take the advantage of my absence. It is more reasonable if I stay here. My Ertugrul Bey will rescue Giinduz without me, too. In shaa Allah. In haa Allah. Gunduz is in the Castle, well and unharmed. I ll find out where he is being kept, within a short time. Wait for me in the empty shop, Ertugrul Bey Gundiiz is in the Castle. Where is that empty shop? I will take you there, my Bey. Not now Firstly, they must believe that we have left the Castle. After that, we will change our appearance and come back. Well, let’s go. Come to me. Bismillah (in the name of Allah). May valiant son would have go on the hunt riding robust horses. He would have gone into the battle on a galloping horse. And, he will go, Halime Hatun. Keep your heart at ease. I’d sacrifice myself for a spot you touched, for every inch of the ground you stepped on. Wherever I look, there are traces of my Giindiiz everywhere, Hafsa. Wherever I look. I see him. This pain is killing me. Halime Hatun, please be patient. You will see that Ertugrul Bey wi I not return until he saves your son. In shaa All h. In shaa Allah, Hafsa. My mother is now crying a lot in our tent, Marya. You will return to your tribe, soon. Ares will not let me go. Well aren't you an Alp? Would the Alp ever surrender?

Ertugrul Bey s son Gunduz. will not surrender. Good on you Sometimes people do things they do not believe in. But they do it for good reason. And, you need to be well disposed toward Ares. Why are you helping me? Because, you remind me of my little brother. What happened to your brother? The cruel ones have killed him. But I will not let anything happen to you When I get out of here, I will take your brother's revenge, too. Now I have to go. Later, I will come back again. Go on, eat your dinner O my Allah, let my father come and save me. Let my mother and grandma not be sad anymore. Look at me, let me see you, Gunkut. That would do, it is good. And, let me look at you. as well, Bamsi. Bamsi9 Well, take your hands ofT. Hey. Masha allah, my valiant. Why do you guffaw at me with your big mouth? Look at your own moustache I'm not ashamed of my mustache, brother, so I won't hide it as you do. Gunkut! I already cut the tips of your moustaches before, remember that. Let’s finish this job first, and then I'll pluck them, one hair at a time. I will pluck them, one by one, again Enough now, Bamsi Both of you shaved as that was necessary. The roots are still there, my valiant it will grow again. My Bey, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah, it will grow quickly, my Bey. It will grow Bamsi, it will grow, In shaa Allah. Come on, let s go to the horses. My Bey. What will Hafsa Hatun say, when she sees me like this? I'm afraid she'll screw up her face until it grows up, maazallah. How hilarious is this too, you will get into the tribe with this look. And you, a Head-Alp! You will have to face the Alps, too. You think of it first. You shaved your beard for duty, my valiant. Password for this Episode is GunduzSonofErtugrul. Watch and Pray!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:11 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 19

This is the story of EPISODE 19 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. Ares thought he could stop us with this last perfidy of his. However, our anger will hail down upon them now, with a full force. A Council will be held tonight at my order, in the Hanli Bazar. I’ll inform the Beys of all tribes that now it’s the time to fight. I will assign them their duties. Artuk Bey. -Yes, my Bey Not only our Alps, but... all the rest, who would be left behind must be battle ready. From elderly to children, everyone who would remain back in the tribe... must do their parts properly. You, yourself, will personally be in charge of them. As you command, my Bey. We will finally crush that Castle over their heads, my Bey. Our Alps are like crazy colts, pawing at the ground in anticipation. They are ready for fight, for conquest and for martyrdom, too. evelAllah. Eyvallah (good in them). Firstly, we will obstruct all entrances and exits of the Castle. Our Alps will intercept the road from Nikea and bar the Castle’s gates. Dumrul. You will hold up the eastern gate along with the Alps. Abdurrahman, you will intercept the road from Nikea, with the Alps. Gunkut, you will hold up the western gate along with the Alps. Lie down in ambush at your places Don’t ever allow the Castle to make contact with the outside world. As you command, my Bey. Regarding Samsa and the Alps I have punished earlier, I am... fully satisfied to cancel their punishment. y B y my Bey my brother Samsa's heart was on fire because of Gunduz abduction. He was filled with remorse isuieg send messenger to the Qavdar tribe at once. Notify Aslihan Hatun and Turgut Alp to . pick up Bahadir Bey and to come to take part in tonight's Council. Let's keep him in our sight. To prevent him to do something behind our back. As you order, my Bey. Send a messenger to Ares, too.

You will meet with him tomorrow, as my Head-Alp. As per war custom. . you will ask him to surrender the fortress. As you command, my Bey, as you command. The letter I wrote to our Sultan must be sent without a delay, Artuk Bey. Our Sultan should know that we want to conquer the fortress... before Emperor s army arrives here. The Mongol s army is lying in wait along our borders. In such a situation, if... we ask for reinforcements from the Sultan s army.. we would put the borders of our State at risk. EvelAllah (with Allah’s help) .. we are powerful enough to conquer this fortress with our own swords. In shaa Allah, my Bey May Allah (SWT) bless our Holy Struggle. In shaa Allah, my Bey. May your horses be fast, may your swords be sharp, my Bey Eyvallah (may it be so)] In shaa Allah, you will conquer the Castle, my Bey. In shaa Allah. Our Alps, may your Holy Struggle be blessed. May your roads be open How was it possible... for one man. alone . to force his way into my Castle? How was it possible... for only one little child I entrusted you with... to be taken away from the secret room, protected by thick walls and locks? How; Stand up. My courageous and heroic soldiers paid the price of... such incompetent commanders’ mistakes... with their lives You couldn’t stop Ertugrul, just one single man. You didn t comply with my orders. You underestimated the safety precautions you should have taken. And now. because of you... we are forced to withdraw behind these walls. And we will have to protect our lands while hiding inside the Castle. As of today, the war against the Turks has officially started. All the doors of this Castle will be closed and will not be opened again Until the help from the Emperor arrives You will defend this Castle to the last man standing. Even if only one man remained!

He must fight until the bitter end There’s no surrender! You will die honorably. As you order. Sir. Kostas, gather the war Council! As you order. Sir. Titan, come with me. So you are Titan. Did you miss me, my brother? I missed you. too. I struck our enemy in the eye and I came back. Well, my Gunduz... tell us, what did you do? You must strike the enemy in his weakest point." my father told me. And, I struck my enemy in his eyes. Just like a brave Basat struck the monster-man Tepegoz. Tell us again what you did, son, what did you do? Darius took my sword away, mother. But, I held a stone in my hand. Once at the Castle, I have thrust that stone into Ares’ eye. Hey, Masha Al]ah, that’s my lion Mother, what this child is talking about? He told us what he did. my daughter, just what he did. That’s what I did, grandma. Wha did you think? I am Ertugrul Bey s son, Gunduz. I am a Head-Alp. That’s my son, a Head-Alp. My son, worthy of his father, the Bey the Principality. Masha Allah. Masha Allah, my Gunduz. What heroic deeds he has done, by all accounts. I would do even better, but my sword was taken away, grandma. Yes, they were all scared, of course So, they don't know what you'd be capable of, if you had your sword. Masha Allah. That’s my Gunduz. Masha Allah, praise be to Allah SWT. Praise be to Allah SWT, my Gunduz. Oh, mother s heart Ertugrul will block all the Castle’s gates, first and... intercept the roads from Nikea. He’d want to keep us prisoners in here by blocking Castles entrances... and preventing delivering of supplies. Sultan Alaeddin could send an army, Sir. I don’t think so. When Mongols are threating the eastern borders of Seljuks... Ertugrul wouldn't ask an army support from the Sultan. He will want to conquer the Castle using his own means in the best way.

Because his power will not be sufficient for that... it will turn into his disaster. Bahadir Bey is full of anger against Ertugrul. He is an arrogant idiot, blinded by rage, ready to do anything to... take revenge on Ertugrul. If we don’t take advantage of that, then we’d betray ourselves. . wouldn't we, Titan? Of course. I should talk to him immediately. However, while Turks are guarding all the gates... how will I get out from here7 There is a secret passage leading from the Castle to the northern woods. It is even possible to take the horses through this passageway. While Ertugrul thinks he’s keeping us prisoners here, we will... hit him and his most faithful Alps where he least expected it. My Bey. I brought Samsa and the other Alps, my Bey. Let them n, Bamsi There is. nothing else more worthy for man then his duty. If he doesn’t stick to his duty, heart and soul... he will put both himself and his tribe at risk. I wanted you... to perceive... and understand that. Whatever you say. you re justTied, my Bey. We were inattentive enough to fall into a trap in our own tribe. We realized the importance of our duty... after this trouble has befallen us, my Bey. In every evil there is something good, Samsa. Now this evil experience may... have helped you to... open your unwary eyes, In shaa Allah. Now... Bamsi will give you your swords back. My Bey, did you forgive us? The days of weddings... feasts and battles... are the days for... strengthening our solidarity and unity. We are getting ready to go into battle for Karacahisar. I am fully satisfied that you were punished enough... so I forgave you. iMay Allah be pleased with you, my BeyJ May Allah bless you. my Bey. Being an Alp is.. not just a matter of wrist skills.

Being an Alp means that... his mind must be as sharp as his sword... and as strong as his wrist. His eyes and ears must be aware even if... the wind breezed over and a bird flew. If we make one mistake again, my Bey, may we be forbidden to call ourselves men... and to wear the swords. Eyvallah (may it be so), my valiant. May Allah never let us be without you, my Bey There now, off you go Welcome back, Turgut. Glad to be back, Aslihan. Turgut. Relax now a bit. You haven't slept a wink, since yesterday My mind and thoughts are occupied with my Ertugrul Bey and Gunduz. It eats away at me because I’m not with them at this time. Until we get good news from them... sleeping is forbidden to me, Aslihan. Is there permission? Come in. A messenger from the Kayi tribe has come, Turgut Head-Alp. Get him m, at once Open the door. May it be something good, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Ertugrul Bey sent you word, my Turgut Head-Alp My Bey saved Gunduz from Ares and brought him safely back to the tribe. Thanks be to my Allah (swt). Praise be to Allah, o my Lord (Rabb). Ertugrul Bey called a Council with Oguz Beys tonight t the Bazaar. He invited you and Bahadir Bey too. Eyvajlah (thank you), my valiant.

Now go back and convey our greetings (Salam) to Ertugrul Bey. We will come to the Hanli Bazaar tonight, along with Bahadir Bey. Eyvallah (alright), my Turgut Hrad-Alp. Praise be to Allah (SWT) All traps and intrigues that Ares has set... came to naught. However.. this time nothing will be able to save him. In shaa Allah. Turgut... what do you think why Ertugrul Bey invited Bahadir Bey9 When I leave for battle, along with the Qavdar Alps... he obviously doesn t want Bahadir Bey to . have a field day and to do something bad. Our Ertugrul Bey thought it wellJ Ma Allah not allow an harm to come to him. Amin. Am n. Oguz. Go now and select the unit of Alps you can trust. They are to keep patrolling around the tribe continuously. Also make a stop at Bahadir Bey's, and... summon him to the main tent. As you order, my Turgut Head-Ajp. I’ll have a war Council with Oguz Beys, tonight at the Hanli Bazaar. Wh le we are. putting forth our best effort in battlefield. . you may start the preparations here. As you command, son. If necessary, we’ll get all the sisters together to start the preparation. There are enough flocks to provide the meat supplies, my Bey We can double the number of sisters in Kilimhane for weaving linen. Eyvallah (good then). Artuk Bey will be involved with swords' producing. Foods, drinks, ointments and cloth... you’re responsible for those things. But, you must hold the sword in one hand, at all time. After we leave, you will be the ones protecting the tribe. Evelallah (as you say), sonJ Don’t be worrying yourself over us. EvelAIIah (with Allah’s help), my Bey. Is there permission, my Bey? Come in here. Gunduz. From now on, I will keep my eyes and ears open, my Bey. Password for this Episode is ReadyforConquest. Watch and Pray. Thank you!

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akram Tahseen Fri May 15, 2020 12:16 pm

DIRILIS Season 4 Urdu Subtitles EPISODE 20

This is the story of EPISODE 20 of Dirilis Season 4 with Urdu Subtitles. My brave-hearts There are enough food, ointment and cloths for all of the Alps. After you leave, we will continue to prepare more of that. Convey that to Ertugrul Bey. As your order, Hayme Mother. We loaded everything up, Hayme Ana. We will take to the road, now. May your road be open, may your Holy Struggle be blessed. Amin, amin May your swords not be notched. May your campaign end in victory, In shaa Allah. Am n. Go on then, you are entrusted to Allah SWT. May Allah (swt) let them return alive and unharmed, In shaa Allah. Amin, In shaa Allah In shaa Allah. There are still weak points in the southern walls, Kostas. Don’t forget, rather than attacking frontally, Ertugrul will target our weakest spot. Our preparations can be completed in ten days’ time. Sir. Ten days are too long, Kostas. If Karacahisar falls, Nikea will fall tooJ Three days Within three days, all preparations must be completed. If needed light torches. Turn the night into a day, keep masters working. As you order Sir. Inner Castle is ready for siege, my Sir. We placed the cauldrons with oil and big crossbows up on walls. Blacksmiths continue to make swords and arrows, too. Excellent. Continue with the preparations Ertugrul s envoy may come here before long. What do you think what kind of offer Ertugrul will give you? By sending his envoy, Ertugrul is only implementing a war custom. Kostas. He won’t listen to whatever I will have to say. He assumes that he has besieged me and my fortress. But, I've encompassed him already, a long time ago. Kostas. He is not aware of what I can do to him. Let him keep misleading himself. He doesn’t even know that we have a secret gateway. As he attacks our walls, we'll approach them from behind and inflict them the heaviest blow.

The more he is sure of himself, the heavier my blow will be for him to bear It could be a trap! Protect our Bey! Hoo! Who are you? What do you want? Some are curious about the fate of Hanli Bazaar's gold, Bahadir Bey. Aah Shush Wait here. Tekfur Ares... while he is being besieged by Ertugrul does he remember the gold only? He must know that his gold cannot save him. Do you think he cares about the gold, Bahadir Bey? He just seeks to secure a strong ally for himself Doesn’t he know that I will not betray my State? Ares doesn t want you to betray your Sultan. But, you both want the same thing. Haah Ertugrul s head. You are an intelligent man, Bahadir Bey. Ertugrul broke the peace agreement When the peace is broken, the trade comes to an end. And the gold will run out, then. With you as the Principality’s Bey, peacej and trade will grow and flourish, Ares said. Eeh? When Ertugrul is dead, not only Tekfur Ares, but even. Emir Sadeddin will seek an alliance with you. It’s enough that you rule the Principality with an iron fist. Ares must know that my iron punch will not... land on my tribe only, but... it will land on Ertugrul’s insolent head, as well. My Sir, Ertugrul’s envoy is approaching Excellent, let him come. Alps, my brothers J be on the alert. Those ones don’t care about the custom. They can do villainy at any time We have to take down three to five of them, each, before we re martyred. Don t worry about it, my Bamsi Head-Alp, we are ready, evelAllah. Don’t worry my Bamsi Head-Alp. I know I know. If they start to be like a 'wet blanket’, handle their Commanders by any means. Thus, the soldiers will be left high and dry, like camels that lost their donkey.

We are ready, evelAllah. Good then Come on, my lions, let’s go. Did Ertugrul Bey send you as his envoy, Bamsi Alp? Such lack of faith in Tekfur with whom he once made peace and shook hands! Our Bey is aware of your intrigues and your wickedness. Don’t forget you are my guest in this Castle right now, Bamsi Alp. Tekfut Ares, from now on you are the one who... is a guest in this Castle. If you don’t surrender the fortress, you will have no place to run to. And I expected Ertugrul to be a Commander who knows the war customs. Wasn’t it you who broke the peace by setting perfidious ambushes, Ares? My Bey asks you to hand over the fortress so that... innocent people will not be killed. If your Bey doesn’t give up on this war, many people will die on both sides, Bamsi Alp. t~i ca, yv/ut tvmicdd iidd icdbiicu li ic Ayyuk, the highest limit in the sky. [ Ayyuk”-Capella, the white star in the sky] Whatever you may say is meaningless. We are not afraid, either to... spill our own blood or to give our lives... Alhamdulillah (All praise is due to Allah). Now, if you don't want the blood to be shed and if. you care for the lives of innocent people in the least... you will unconditionally surrender the fortress. It is the only requirement of our Ertugrul Bey After I take hold of the Qavdar tribe. I will not allow my Alps, I brought here to... come under the command of Ertugrul. Moreover, I will get the Aslihan's Alps, under Turgut's command, to my side Ertugrul will be left alone. Ares and I, we want you to know that our troops will be ready to support you. Ready? And how would your troops get out form a besieged fortress to fight, Titan? That’s our concern. You may rest assured in that regard. Know, whenever you want, we’ll send as many soldiers as you need. Seeing as you have a possibility to slip out from Castle in secret... and since you have that much confidence in your soldier.. in that case... it will be your responsibility to stop the stones and fireballs, which will... rain down upon your heads. Is Ertugrul making a catapult to use against the Castle? Yes It will also be the best one. For, I'm in charge of that task.

Where are you going to do it9 Fabulous Follow me from a distance. Come on, we're going. Deh! Deh! Deh So Ertugrul Bey refuses my offer of peace, huh? You were the one who broke that peace agreement first, Ares. That wound my sword engraved on you back is well etched in your memory, I dare say. Kill them all! Don’t let them get away! Just as my nephew Gunduz blinded your eye... so, you blinded the eyes of the peace. Ares. Is that your last word, Bamsi Alp?1 I even talked too much. In short, our Bay wants to finish that job I left... halfway done, as fast as possible. In other words, there is no place for me to run to. is there, Bamsi Alp? You are a coward who can sink as low as to kidnap small children. I helped you save Turgut Alp's life.1 And, what did your Bey do? He besiegedjmy fortress. And I kidnapped his son in order to protect the peace. Tell me now, who is the one who has broken the peace, then? As you didn't know how to keep peace like a man, so... now you do not know how to fight like a man, Ares. Now. the tongue has exhausted all the words and the heart has run out of patience I did whatever was necessary for the security of... our lands and our Empire. Bamsi Alp. And, I will continue to do the same, thereafter. Tell Ertugrul Bey, that . I will not give up either myself or my Castle to him... as your Bey knows it very well.

The Emperor’s army will be here any time now When that army arrives, I’ll no longer stay behind the walls. I will go out to slay all of you. then! We have sharpened our swords with the fire of revenge within us, Ares So come out, their sharp edges will welcome you. Come on, let’s go! We have completed our duty in this stone cage! Come on This timber is not fit for a wheel! You will do it again, but from hardwood These will be inserted on catapults, on catapults As you order, my Bey. What’s this? Hah? What's this? If you throw it with this, you couldn't even destroy a tent with that stone We are going to batter the walls of a great fortress! Make a larger structure! As you order, my Bey! As you order, my Bey. Will those catapults be the way we wanted them to be, Bahadir Bey? Can we do enough of them? They will be, In shaa Allah. Samsa. They will be, In shaa Allah. The important thing is not the quantity of catapults. Even one would be enough. However, it has to be strong as a rock. We won’t only use them for throwing the stones, but... if necessary, we will also use them to throw fire and bitumen. That’s why its arms must be sturdy. They must not be easily broken or burned. And once you throw something, it must be restored to an initial state easily. Everybody will do their allocated tasks, just the way I ordered it! Every catapult... must be strong enough that it will require ten Alps to pull it! If it is not finished on time... I will count the task as incomplete... and I will treat you accordingly, so you know that! As you order, my Bey! Come on, get back to work As you order As you order. I have to check on the Alps over there, Samsa. I am coming with you.

Bahadir Bey. Let's check on them together Well, let’s go then. Masha Allah, my Bey. your wound has healed very quickly. Praise be to Allah. By the time of tomorrow's raid, none of that will remain, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah, my Bey The Beys from the tribe have come, my Bey. L^t them in What is it, my Beys? We brought you the word from Bahadir Bey, my Sancar Bey. Ertugrul Bey is going to attack the Castle tomorrow. Sancar Bey must be ready for our raid on the tribe, he said. Eyvallah (alright). Tell Bahadir Bey that he should not have any doubts in us. From now on, the tribe and the main tent you may consider as his. Eyvallah (may it be so), my Bey. Eyvallah (may it be so), my Bey. Ertugrul Bey. Turgut Alp. Aslihan Hatun You just hold on with your dreams of victory. Tomorrow, you will see what the real victory is. UiAlps. Get everything ready. Tomorrow we're going to take possession of the main tent. Eyvallah (as you order), my Bey. Come on^Alps, let’s movejt! Come on! Come on' U h Ah Ah Hah. Reinforce this here, really well. Do not worry, my Bey. Don t worry, my Bey. Ah, Bahadir Bey, why do you exert yourself so? There are enough Alps here, to do these things. If I don't interfere, the Alps wouldn’t be able to finish them. They 'll increase their efforts, if they see me working too. There is no sleep for us tonight. We will continue to work till the morning and we will finish them. Look, here! Give me that. You will hit this big nail with a mighty blow! Hit it mightily, so you drive it in, strongly and firmly. Take it. Oh You are expert in this to be sure, Bahadir Bey. Being in the Sultan’s army for a very long time... I didnt gain this fame, for nothing, Samsa. Anyway, catapults may be even finished by evening. You may send a message to Ertugrul Bey with one of your Alps. You may send it, so he can come to check on these, tomorrow Eyvallah (alright), Bahadir Bey. Come on then Ertugrul Bey. Come here. The table is ready, Aslihan Hatun. May you live long, Burge Hatun. Is there permission, Aslihan Hatun? Come in, Karaca Hatun. For a long time I wanted to come to inquire about your health. But, recent ordeals always got in the way. Thank you. Karaca Hatun. Praise be. I am fine. Aslihan Hatun, we are travelers on the path of the same cause When we should stand shoulder to shoulder in this cause... we forgot who the real enemy is and we fall out with each other Unfortunately, that was the case, Karaca Hatun. Praise be, our Beys remembered who the real enemy is and they united. And we as their hatuns are required to follow their example. For that reason, I want the animosity between us to end. Since the day you came to my tribe... we didn't experience many good things, Karaca Hatun. |However, Jjilso wish for the same] Whileour Bey^stick together, it wouldn't suit us to keep up this enmity I interrupted your dinner. This Episode is longer than one hour so we have to split it into two parts. Password for the first part is Zulfiqar and the password for the 2nd part is Duldul.

Akram Tahseen
Akram Tahseen
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Libra Rat
Mellow

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top