Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now How to Study!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Now How to Study!

Post by Asad Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Must spare 1-2 hours daily to study.
1. Prep a program and take on daily one subject. All three lectures of the week should be studied in a go.
2. First of all read the handout lecture completely and try to grasp as overall what was intended by VU to deliver to students. Again read the lecture very carefully and then underline or highlight the important, catching statements (use two to three different color highlighters) and also where you requires clarification. Must also have the Slides of the lectures available with you. Mostly the slides already highlights the important statements of the lecture.
3. If you have the time or a full time student (Not an employee) then watch the video lecture. This will clear all your doubts.
4. Any exercise given in the lecture must be thoroughly understood. Any clarification may be asked in MDB form instructor or here at the group.
5. Prepare your own short notes if time available. Otherwise just revise the lectures through your highlighted statements.
Next week when you again take on the subj must revise it as per above guidelines. Remember revise all the subjects at least once a week completely.

For any assignment must try to do it yourself. You may discuss it on the,
At MDB for any clarification but remember copying someone else assignment wont fetch you marks.

For preparation of quiz just go through all your highlighted statements. It will completely revise your lecture in a very short time period.

For GDB must gather all the data from net and old GDBs if any. Then
prepare your own notes and submit.

For Mid/Final Term Exams no extra preparation is required if you have followed the above mentioned program. Just revise the handouts where you have highlighted and revise the short notes if prepared.*

I have followed the same program during my MBA. In spite of time constraints I have managed to get a good grade. I am also determent by following this program you all can score minimum 3.5 GPA and 3-4 As. Only one condition is that what so ever you study it should not be just a time pass. You must understand what you have studied and what you have gained out of current session.

One more thing must also compare that what you are investing and what you are getting. I mean to say that Must always remember that you are investing your precious time and off course money. In return you must be rewarded. So Study and Study and there is no short cut to hard work.

Best wishes for your future.
Asad
Asad
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Creative

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: Now How to Study!

Post by waqas Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 pm

nice sharing Angel up
waqas
waqas