Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCE ABOUT Advanced EA Trading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours INTRODUCE ABOUT Advanced EA Trading

Post by ali001 Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:59 am

LEARN ADVANCED EXPERT ADVISOR TRADING MT4, MT5 AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT
Please introduce me, Ho Tuan Thang. I am a developer and programmer of EA Trading Bot (EA Forex) since 2008. Through many stages with hundreds of failures, I have concluded the laws of market movement. Now i will introduce to you the best forex EA that i created.
I have gone through many different economic cycles of the market to understand that the market is always changing. But I know how to change and get profit from it. And that’s how EA trading. I have created various Advanced Expertise Advisors that would like to introduce you including Advanced Gold Trading, Advanced AI Patterns, Gold Momentum, Advanced Japanese Breakout MT4, Advanced AI Trading and many more.
I am an experienced forex trader and MetaTrader expert advisor. I have worked at different levels to analyze in-depth market movement and how to get maximize profits. If you are looking for Expert Advisor Indicator Dev for MT4, and MT5 so I believe that I am the best choice for you. With my assistance, I can automate your trading strategy into automated forex system indicators or an EA (Expert Advisor Robot).
Check the website:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ali001
ali001
Monstars
Monstars

Libra Horse
Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top