Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspirational Qoutes..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Inspirational Qoutes..

Post by Abu Fauzi Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:13 pm

As-Salaam alaikum,
 It is my pleasure to share with you, the following ispirational qoutes from Imam Harith Ibn Asad Muhasibi (165 A.H-243 A.H), taken from his book titled: 'RISALAT AL-MUSTARSHIDDEN...Treatise For The Seekers of Guidance'. Examine them and partake in the rich benefits therein:--

(1) ''Good character is bearing abuse, rarely becoming angry, a pleasant
       face and sweet speech.''

(2) ''Everything has an essence. The essence of a human being is his
     intellect, and the essence of his intellect is patience.''

(3) ''Constantly remember Allah and you will obtain nearness to Him.''

Indeed, Imam Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya mentions over 100 benefits of Allah's remembrance in his book, At-Wahil al-Sayyib (The Copius Downpour). Few of them, he says:  ''It repulses, represses and breaks the resolve of Satan.
It pleases the Most Merciful. It removes concern and gloom from the heart. It brings joy, happiness and delight to the heart....''

(4) ''Avoid the ambushes of the enemy.''

And of course Satan is our arch-enemy. You will recall that in ayat 16-17 of Surat A'araf of the Holy Qur'an, we are told of Satan's assault (7:16-17) against us...his resolve to lie in wait and assault man from right and left.

Sayyadi Abdullahi Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, mentions concerning the various directions from which the assault of Satan will come:-

''The I will assault them in front..'  meaning I will cause them to doubt the
     veracity of the Hereafter''... 'from behind', meaning 'I will make them excessively
    covetous in their worldly pursuits'.. 'from their right',  meaning 'I will confuse them
   in their religious life'... and their left..'I will make sin alluring to them.'
  BEWARE!!
Abu Fauzi
Abu Fauzi
Monstars
Monstars

Libra Goat
Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top