Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought of Ayat 80, Suratul Nisa'i?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Thought of Ayat 80, Suratul Nisa'i?

Post by Abu Fauzi Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:04 pm

As-Salaam alaikum,
  Ayat 80 of Suratul Nisa'i of the Holy Qur'an (4:80) reads:--

"He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah."

It is as if Allah Ta'ala is saying to Muslims, Mu'mins, the world, the universe and everything He created, 'If you love whom I love, you will be accepted'.

Why did Allah put it in the ayat like that? ..Man ata'ar rasool faqad ata-Allah.. Whoso obeys the Messenger is obeying Allah... meaning, 'You cannot come to Me without ata ar-rasool

Go back and come with adaab and discipline, and then when you come with adaab to My Presence, it has to be through obedience. And He used the word 'OBEDIENCE, and there is no obedience without love, so whoever loved the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, love Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, which is why He said:--

"Say (O Muhammad): If you [really] love Allah, then follow me!
        Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving,
       Most Merciful.'' (3:31)

This ayat shows us the importance of loving the Prophet. Here, we are not speaking about obligations, which we have to do/observe; but some people say, Don't love or praise too much as that is Shirk.

HADITH:- "You will not be a true believer until you love me more than
                    your children and parents and all creation.'' (Bukhari and Muslim).

Allah is saying, I want you to love the Prophet more than anyone..
Abu Fauzi
Abu Fauzi
Monstars
Monstars

Libra Goat
Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum