Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Products for Dry/Damaged Hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Products for Dry/Damaged Hair

Post by Bao Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am

Just grow it out. If you need to style it with a flat iron, use Glampalm. The Healing Stone Technology in the ceramics protects the hair instead of burning it. It helped me when I damaged my hair.
Bao
Bao
Monstars
Monstars

Virgo Rat
Coldturkey

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: Products for Dry/Damaged Hair

Post by Bao Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:43 am

If hair is too damaged because bleachings/dyings, there's almost nothing which can return it to the previous healthy condition... So yeah, only cutting it is the best solving of the problem [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyway if the damage isn't too huge, you can restore it rather good with using good organic shampoos and conditioners, like on this site for example http://machohairstyles.com/best-shampoo-for-men/ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Organic beauty products with oils are amazing, they helped me so greatly with the same problem! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Different masks can also be helpful, like from natural oils, aloe, eggs etc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bao
Bao
Monstars
Monstars

Virgo Rat
Coldturkey

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top