Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piebald Horse Rider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 8 Hours Piebald Horse Rider

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

GMT + 8 Hours Re: Piebald Horse Rider

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Piebald horse rider 
The excellence of Durood Shareef
The Holy Prophet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]said, 'Perform the fardh Hajj, for indeed, its virtues and excellences exceed the virtues of participating in 20 Ghazwaat (these were the blessed battles in which the noble prophet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]participated in himself) and to recite Durood Shareef upon me is equal to this (in virtue). (Firdaus-ul-Akhbaar, V2, P207, Hadith 2484, Dar-ul-Kitaab-ul-Arabi Beirut)

Piebald horse rider
Sayyiduna Ahmad bin Is'haaq [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]says, 'My brother, in spite of facing poverty, performed Qurbani (sacrifice) on Baqar Eid annually, to attain the pleasure of Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. After his death, I dreamt that the Day of Judgement had been established and people have emerged from their graves. All of a sudden, I saw that my deceased brother was riding on a piebald horse and with him were numerous other horses. I asked him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 'Oh brother! How did Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]deal with you?' He replied, 'Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]has forgiven me' I asked, 'Due to which action?' He replied, 'Once, I gave one Dirham to a poor old woman with the intention of receiving virtues. That offering has benefited me.' I then asked him, 'And these horses?' He said, 'Well, these horses are in fact my Baqar Eid sacrifices and this particular horse, which I am riding upon, is my very first sacrifice.' I then asked, 'Where are you heading towards?' He replied, 'Heaven.' After saying this, he disappeared from my sight. (Durra-tun'naasiheen, P 290, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)
May Allah have mercy upon them and forgive us for their sake.

Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:45 pm

conveyance for the bridge of Siraat
The Holy Prophet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]has said, 'A person does not perform any action on Baqar Eid which is dearer to Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]than Qurbani. This Qurbani will come on the Day of Judgement, with its horns, hair, and hoofs, and at the time of sacrificing the animal, it is accepted by Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]even before the blood of the slaughtered animal reaches the ground. Therefore, perform Qurbani happily and open-heartedly.  (Tirmizi, V3, P162, Hadith 1498, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)
Sayyiduna Shah Abdul Haq Muhaddith-e-Dehlvi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]says that the sacrifice will be placed upon the good deed side of the one whom performed it. Due to this, his good deeds will be become (considerably) weighty. (Ash'atul-Ma'aat, V1, P654, Quetta) Mullah Ali Qari [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]says, 'Then it will be a conveyance for him and with this conveyance the person will comfortably cross the bridge of Siraat. Furthermore, every limb of this (animal) will be a Fidya for every limb of his owner (i.e. the one whom originally presented the sacrifice) (Mirqaa-tul-Mafateeh that, Hadith 1470, V3, P574, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)
Do not cut your hair or nails
Mufti Ahmad Yaar Khan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]comments upon a Hadith ('when the ashra (first 10 days of Dhul-Hijja) arrives and among you are those who want to perform the sacrifice, he must not interfere with his hair and skin') saying, 'those wealthy people who intend on performing the sacrifice to complete their Wajib duty, and the poor person who intends to perform sacrifice on a voluntary basis, then,  upon sighting the moon of Dhul-Hijja, up until actually performing the Qurbani, do not cut your hair, nails, and remove dead skin etc. so that you may resemble the Pilgrims (of Makkah) to some extent, because the pilgrims are not permitted to cut their hair whilst they are in the state of Ihram. The reason for this is that the Qurbani may become a Fidya for every hair and nail. Acting upon this ruling is however, desirable and not Wajib. Therefore, it is better for the person who is going to perform the Qurbani not to cut his hair, though it is not compulsory that he does this. From this, it is evident that copying the good is also an act of piety.' (Miraa-tul-Manajih, V2, P370, Zia-ul-Qur'an Publications Lahore)
The Qurbani of the poor
Mufti Ahmad Yaar Khan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], on the very same page, comments upon this part of the Hadith ('whosoever sights the moon of Baqar Eid, and intends to perform the sacrifice should not cut his hair or nails') that whosoever is not able to perform the sacrifice should also not have his haircut in this ashra (first 10 days of Dhul-Hijjah), instead, he should have a haircut on the day of Baqar Eid, but after Eid Salaah. If he does this, he will gain the virtues & excellences of Qurbani, In'shaa-Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:46 pm

12 Madani Flowers regarding Qurbani
1.     Qurbani is Wajib upon every adult Muslim male and female who is sane, not a traveller, and is owner of Nisaab. (Fatawa Alamgiri, V5, P292, Quetta)
2.     What usually happens is that a single goat is sacrificed on behalf of all the family members even though Qurbani was Wajib upon the family members individually, as they were owners of Nisaab. Qurbani should be given individually for all these people. (az faadaat:- Fatawa-e-Razaviya New edition, V20 P369)
3.     A single cow, bull, buffalo and camel will be sufficient for seven sacrifices. (Fatawa Alamgiri, V5, P304, Quetta)
4.     Although it is not Wajib to perform Qurbani on behalf of a child, it is preferable to do so and there is no need for his permission. If you want to perform Qurbani on behalf of your wife or adult children, you must ask their permission otherwise their Wajib will not be completed. (Fatawa Alamgiri, V5, P304, Quetta / Bahar-e-Shariat, Part 15, P134, Madina-tul-Murshid, Bareilly Shareef) There are two types of permissions: (1) Clear. For example, somebody clearly says perform Qurbani on my behalf, (2) Evidential. It is understood that a person does Qurbani for his wife or children and they are aware and happy about it. (Fatawa AhleSunnat, unpublished)
5.     It is compulsory to perform Qurbani within its fixed days and time. Anything else cannot be an alternative to it, e.g. instead of performing Qurbani, to give the value of a goat in the form of money is insufficient. (Fatawa Alamgiri, V5, P293)
6.     Age of a Qurbani animal :- A camel has to be 5 years old, a cow 2 years old, a male or female goat, lamb & sheep has to be at least 1 year old. If the age of the animal is less, the Qurbani is not permissible. If the age of the animal exceeds the required age of sacrifice then not only it will be permissible, it is even better. If a lamb, or a ewe's young (female sheep's young) is very healthy at the age of six months that by looking at it from a distance it looks to be a year old then it can be used for Qurbani. (dur-e-Mukhtaar, V9, P33, Dar-ul-Ma'rifa, Beirut) However, keep in mind that the Qurbani of a six months old lamb is certainly not universal in its permissibility. It is important that it is tall and healthy and that from a distance it assumes to be to a year old. If a six month old lamb or a ewe's young, (even if it is just a single day less than a year) does not assume to be a year old from at a distance, its Qurbani will not be counted.
7.     It is important that the Qurbani animal does not have any faults & defects. If there is minor & insignificant fault with the animal i.e. its ear is torn or pierced then the Qurbani will count but it is Makrooh but if there is a major fault with the animal, the Qurbani will not be counted. (dur-e-Mukhtaar, ma' rad-dul-muhtaar, V9, P536 / Bahar-e-Shariat, Part 15, P140)
8.     An animal which was born without horns can be used as Qurbani, but if it does not have ears from birth, or only has a single ear, its Qurbani is impermissible. (Fatawa Alamgiri, V5, P297, Quetta)
9.     A mad animal or a thin animal that has no marrow in its bones cannot be used for Qurbani. Also an animal which is one-eyed whose defect is obvious, a sick animal whose sickness is obvious, a lame animal whose limp is obvious and travels to the designated place of Qurbani with difficulty, an animal whose ear, tail, are cut more than a 1/3, is toothless, has cut teats, dry teats or has a cut nose cannot be used for Qurbani. For a goat, one teat to be dry, and for a cow or a buffalo two teats to be dry are enough to suggest its impermissibility for Qurbani. (Dur-e-Mukhtaar, ma' rad-dul-muhtaar, V9, P535 / Bahar-e-Shariat, Part 15, P140)
10. It is preferable for a Muslim to slaughter the animal of his Qurbani with his own hands. However, if he is unable to slaughter the animal himself, or does not want to do so for some reason, he can request another person to slaughter it on his behalf. In this case, it is more preferable that he be present at the time of slaughter. (Fatawa Alamgiri, V5, P300, Quetta)
11. Qurbani has been done and you discover that the animal was pregnant and the young one comes out alive then it should also be slaughtered. It is permissible to consume its meat. If the young one is dead, it should be disposed of. (Bahar-e-Shariat, Part 15, P146, Madina-tul-Murshid, Bareli Shareef) (If a dead young one was taken out, the validity of the Qurbani still remains and the meat is perfectly fine to consume)
12. If you had asked someone else to sacrifice the animal for you and you also placed your own hand upon the knife so that both may slaughter it together, it is Wajib for both of you to recite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. If even one person had intentionally avoided reciting the blessed name Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]when slaughtering an animal thinking to himself that 'the next person has recited it so I don't need to' then that animal is not Halaal. (dur-e-mukhtaar, V9, P551, Dar-ul-Ma'rifa Beirut)
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:46 pm

The method of Qurbani
(Regardless of whether it is Qurbani or generally slaughtering an animal) the Sunnah is that the slaughterer and the animal are facing the Qibla. In our area (Pakistan & India), the Qibla is towards the west which is why the head of the animal should be directed towards the South so that the animal is laid on its left hand side and it's back is towards the east. This way, its face will be directed towards the Qibla. The slaughterer should place his right foot upon the right side of the animals' neck, before slaughtering it. If he did not face towards the Qibla or did not face the animal towards Qibla, it will be considered as Makrooh. (Fatawa-e-Razaviya, V20, P216-217, Raza Foundation Markaz-ul-Auliya Lahore)
Before sacrificing the animal of Qurbani, recite the following Dua:
Translation from Kanzul-Imaan: I have directed my attention towards Him Who has created the heavens and the earth, am devoted solely to Him, and am not of the polytheists. Undoubtedly my prayers and my sacrifices, and my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the Creation. He has no partner; this is what I have been commanded, and I am the first Muslim.
Place your right foot upon the place near the neck of the animal and after reading
(Oh Allah, for you and with your given ability, in the name of Allah, Allah is the greatest.)
slaughter the animal quickly with a sharp knife. If the Qurbani is for oneself, recite the following after the slaughter:
Oh Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], accept from me the way you accepted from your khaleel (friend) Ibraheem [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]and the way you accepted from your beloved Muhammad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
If the Qurbani is on the behalf of someone else then in the above Arabic Dua, replace withthen the name of the person. (At the time of the sacrifice, do not place your foot upon its abdomen because sometimes, food also comes out along with the blood)۔
Madani request :- When reciting the Dua whilst looking at it, avoid staining the booklet with the animals' blood.
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Appeal to be merciful on the animals
Before dropping the cow, make sure you are facing the Qibla first. To drag the animal before the sacrifice for facing Qibla is painful. Cut four veins during the sacrifice or at least three. Don't cut any more than this because the knife may touch the neck joint which may cause unnecessary suffering. Until the animal is completely cold, do not cut its feet and do not remove its skin. Don't do anything until the soul has completely left the body. Some people, in order to make the cow 'colder' a lot quicker, remove the skin from the neck, push the knife in and cut the veins by the heart. Similarly, some people split open the head of a goat straight after the sacrifice. Don't do acts of cruelty upon those which cannot speak. Whoever can do so should stop a person from being cruel to animals. It is stated in Bahar-e-Shariat, Part 16, P259 that, 'To be cruel to an animal is worse than being cruel to a dhimmi kaafir (the one who is under the protection of an Islamic government and liable to pay tax to them) (all the kaafir in the world are now harbi (not dhimmi)) and to be cruel to a dhimmi kaafir is worse than being cruel to a Muslim because animals have no helper other than Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Who will save that poor animal from cruelty!'
How is it to enjoy watching the moment of sacrifice?
It is Sunnah to slaughter the animal of Qurbani with your own hand and also Sunnah to remain present at the time of slaughter with the intention of gaining benefit & virtues for the hereafter. To surround the Qurbani animal for pleasure and to enjoy the moments of sacrifice and the vigorous movements of the animal, then to laugh over it or to make a big scene of it is a sign of negligence. When slaughtering or authorising someone to slaughter for you in your presence, it is important that you remain stood with the intention of acting on a Sunnah and also perform the following intention as well, 'Like I am sacrificing an animal for the pleasure of Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], as and when required, I will even sacrifice my life for the pleasure of Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]', also intend, 'Upon slaughtering the animal, I am also slaughtering my evil desires and from now on I will refrain from sins & transgressions.' He should show mercy and affection for the sacrificial animal and should carefully think to himself that what if I was sacrificed at this very place, what will be my state? At the time of slaughter, it is a virtuous deed to show mercy and affection for the sacrificial animal. Once, a blessed companion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]politely asked, 'Oh Messenger of Allah  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]! I feel mercy and affection upon slaughtering a goat.' He [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]replied, 'if you will show mercy for it, Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]will show mercy to you.' (Musnad Imam Ahmad, V5 P304, Hadith 15592, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Important ruling regarding joint Qurbani
It is important that the meat from a sacrificed cow is weighed. Estimating it is not allowed. It is not enough to happily forgive each other if someone gets more or less. (mulakhkhas az Bahar-e-Shariat, Part 15, P136) However, if everyone lives in one house and will sit together and eat or if someone does not want their share, it is not necessary to weigh the meat.
The Heelah of distributing meat by estimation
If the participants want to take their share of the meat, then to avoid the trouble of weighing the meat, there are two heelay (ways) about it. (1) After the slaughter, give the entire meat of the cow as a gift to a mature adult Muslim who did not have a share in their Qurbani. This Muslim is permitted to distribute the meat on the basis of estimation. (2) The second method is easier. Scholars' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]say that at the time of distributing the meat, if you include another part (e.g. heart, liver, brain etc.) inside the meat, it can also be divided and distributed on the basis of estimation. But while distributing, it is important that every person gets a part of everything (heart, liver, spleen, head and feet etc.). (dur-e-mukhtaar ma' rad-dul-muhtaar, V9, P460) If a lot of things are added, it is not necessary to give a part of every one. It is enough to just give one thing with the meat. For example, if the spleen, liver and head and feet are added, it is enough to give one person the spleen with the meat, another person the liver, the head to someone else and the feet to someone else. It is also permissible to give a bit of each part to every person.
Guidelines for the  joint Qurbani institutions
Those religious, social and welfare centres who with the blessed enthusiasm of serving the Muslims, arrange for joint Qurbani are politely requested that when distributing the meat of a cow among participants, always remember the Islamic laws & rulings. In'shaa Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]you will be prosperous in both worlds.
Guidelines for those having their Qurbani done through institutions
Please pay attention; this is a Shari' matter. Your Qurbani could be wasted through carelessness and hence make you sinful. Therefore, only contact those Sunni centres which are very precautious and careful of the Shari' rulings that are applicable. Whoever you authorise for your share, instead of demanding it from him, permit and authorise him in the following described way. In'shaa Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], this way, both people will not be endangered of sinning, otherwise, even the slightest bit of carelessness and neglect can result in sins. As a precautious method, the following should be said (or even better if read) if you are having Qurbani done by an institute or centre, 'I give full permission for the expense of purchasing the Qurbani animal to its slaughter (e.g. travel fare, animal's nourishment, wage of the butcher etc. and its meat, skin, chain, rope, bells etc.) to be given to whoever it seems necessary and any money left over to spent on any permissible task.' (By acting upon this, In'shaa-Allah all participants will remain safe from committing sin.) When the Qurbani is done, your deputy (one you authorised to perform your Qurbani) is allowed to give you the amount of meat he wishes, and generally speaking they do give the meat, besides, what are they going to do with so much meat!
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Four blessed Hadith of The Holy Prophet  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1.     Indeed, charity extinguishes the wrath of Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]and rids bad death. (Sunan Tirmizi, V2, P146, Hadith 664, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)
2.     Straighten your connection and link with Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]by abundantly remembering Him and by abundantly spending in charity, secretly and openly. If you do this, you will be provided with sustenance and help and your problems will be solved. (Sunan Ibn-e-Maja, V2, P5, Hadith 1081, Dar-ul-Ma'rifa Beirut)
3.     Charity safeguards from seven types of calamities. Amongst them are, the body becoming disfigured & spoiled, and white marks. (Tareekh-ul-Baghdad, V8, P204, Translation No. 4326, Dar-ul-Kutub-ul-Ilmiyah, Beirut)
4.     Good deeds save you from a bad death, calamities and destructions, and those whom perform good deeds in the world, will indeed receive goodness in the afterlife. (Kanzul-Umaal, V6, P147, Hadith 15962, Dar-ul-Kutubul-Ilmiyya Beirut)
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Dawat-e-Islami and its work
1) 56 countries: Alhamdu-Lillah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dawat-e-Islami is in approximately 56 countries of the world and is continuing in its mission.
2) Invitation to non-Muslims: Millions of Muslims have started praying Salaah and acting upon the Sunnah. In various countries, non-Muslims regularly become Muslims through the Mubaligheen of Dawat-e-Islami.
3) Madani Qafilay: Many Madani Qafilay travel from country to country, city to city and village to village in order to spread the Sunnah and to invite people towards good.
4) Madani tarbiyat gahain (training centers): Many Madani Tarbiyat Gahain have been set up where Islamic brothers from far and wide come and stay in the company of Aashiqan-e-Rasool and then go to their local area and invite towards good.
5) Building of Masajid: 'Majlis-e-Khudaam-ul-Masaajid' has been set up. Building work of many Masajid is always under way. In many cities, the building of 'Madani Markaz Faizan-e-Madina' is also under way.
6) Aaima-e-Masajid: Payment for Imams, Mu'azzins and caretakers of the Masajid.
7) Deaf, dumb and blind: Work is also being done with these brothers and Madani Qafilay also travel.
Cool Jails: To educate prisoners, Madani work is also being done in jails. In Karachi central jail there are also arrangements for Jamia-tul-Madina. Many criminals after being affected by the Madani work travel with Madani Qafilay and live their lives according to Sunnah after being released. Those who used to fire on people are now spreading the Sunnah. Due to the efforts of Mubaligheen, non-Muslim prisoners are also becoming Muslims.
9) Congregational Aytikaf: Many Masajid around the world organise a congregational I'tikaaf in the last 10 days of Ramadhaan. Within this I'tikaaf, Islamic brothers learn about Islam and are trained in acting upon the Sunnah. Some brothers in I'tikaaf travel on Madani Qafilay upon seeing the new moon.
10) Biggest Ijtima (congregation) after Hajj: As well as the weekly Ijtima'aat, international and provincial level Ijtima'aat also take place in which not thousands but millions of lovers of the Prophet  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]attend and after the Ijtima many fortunate brothers travel on the Madani Qafilay. In Madina-tul-Auliya Multan Shareef (Pakistan), a three day international Ijtima takes place every year. Madani Qafilay from all around the world participate in this Ijtima. Without a doubt, this is the largest Islamic gathering in the world after Hajj. Much land of Sehra-e-Madina Madina-tul-Auliya Multan and Sehra-e-Madina Baab-ul-Madina Karachi is owned by Dawat-e-Islami.
11) Madani transformation within Islamic sisters: Many Ijtima'aat take place in many places for Islamic sisters (with Shari' veil). Many Islamic sisters have started to pray Salaah and have adopted the Madani burqa (veil). In many countries of the world, Madrassa-tul-Madina (for adult Islamic sisters) takes place in homes in thousands. According to one estimate, in just Baab-ul-Madina (Karachi), two thousand Madrassay take place in which Islamic sisters learn the Holy Qur'an, Salaah and various Duas free of charge.

Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 pm

12) Madani In'aamaat: To make Islamic brothers and sisters and students strict upon the faraidh, wajibaat, sunan, desirable acts and to improve their manners and to save them from sins, Madani In'aamaat were created. Many Islamic brothers, sisters and students act upon the Madani In'aamaat and whilst doing 'Fikr-e-Madina' take account of their deeds and fill in the pocket size card/booklet.
13) Madani Muzakraat (Questions and answers): Sometimes, Ijtima'aat are organised in which questions regarding beliefs, Shariah, history, science, spirituality etc. are asked and they are answered. (These questions are answered by Ameer-e-AhleSunnat – Majlis Maktaba-tul-Madina)
14) Spiritual cure and Istikhaara: Upset Muslims are cured using Ta'weez free of charge. There is also a system of Istikhaara. Thousands of Muslims benefit from this on a daily basis.
15) Training for Hujjaj: Mubaligheen train Hajis in special Haji camps during the Hajj season. To help the travellers of Madina, free books are presented.
16) Educational institutes: Madani work is also taking place in educational institutes such as Madrassay, schools, colleges and universities. Many students attend the Ijtima'aat and also travel on Madani Qafilay. Alhamdu-Lillah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]many students who just cared about worldly knowledge have now become regular in praying Salaah and have started acting upon the Sunnah.
17) Jamia-tul-Madina: Many jamiaat by the name of Jamia-tul-Madina have been setup. Through these, many Islamic brothers (accommodation and food is provided) are taught 'Dars-e-Nizami' (Alim course) and Alima course for Islamic sisters free of charge. Examinations are conducted by Tanzeem-ul-Madaaris (Pakistan) which is in charge of all AhleSunnat Madrassay in Pakistan. In these tests, the students of Jamia-tul-Madina achieve high marks and approximately every year achieve first, second or third place.
18) Madrassa-tul-Madina: All around the world, Madrassay by the name of 'Madrassa-tul-Madina' are being run where Hifz and Nazra are taught. In Pakistan alone, approximately 42,000 students are doing Hifz and Nazra free of charge.
19) Madrassa-tul-Madina: (Adults): Similarly, Madrassa-tul-Madina for adults take place in various Masajid usually after Isha where Islamic brothers are taught the Holy Qur'an with correct pronunciation, learn Duas, correct their Salaah and are taught Sunan free of charge.
20) Hospitals: Hospitals have been setup where students and Madani staff are treated free of charge. If necessary they are admitted and if needed, they are taken to bigger hospitals for treatment.
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 pm

21) Takhassus fil Fiqah: Meaning 'Mufti course'. This is also underway and many Ulema are studying this.
22) Shariat course: To learn the important points of Islam, this course has been started where Islamic brothers attend. This course has also been started amongst Islamic sisters. A special book by the name of 'Nisab-e-Shariat' (Part 1) has been written by 'Majlis-e-Tehqeeqaat-e-Shar'ia' for this course which can be purchased from all the branches of Maktaba-tul-Madina.
23) Majlis-e-Tehqeeqaat-e-Shar'ia: To find the solution to new religious problems, this Majlis has been setup and is being run by Mubaligheen and Muftis.
24) Dar-ul-Ifta AhleSunnat: To resolve Islamic problems amongst Muslims, many 'Dar-ul-Ifta' have been setup where the Mubaligheen Muftis solve the problems face to face, in written and through the letters. Usually the fatway are typed on a PC.
25) Internet: The message of Islam is being spread all over the world through the website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
26) Online Dar-ul-Ifta AhleSunnat: Questions asked by people from all around the world are answered on the website. Allegations made by non-Muslims are also answered and they are presented with an invitation to Islam.
27) Maktaba-tul-Madina and Madina-tul-Ilmia: Through these two institutes, the books of AlaHazrat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]and various other AhleSunnat scholars are presented to the community. Alhamdu-Lillah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dawat-e-Islami has also started its own printing press. Millions of Bayan cassettes and Madani Muzakray are also being sent all around the world.
2Cool Majlis-e-Tafteesh books and booklets: Due to the wrong books being printed and distributed amongst the community, wrong beliefs and sinful actions have become common. Keeping this in mind, this Majlis was setup. This Majlis checks the books and their content and approves them.
29) Various courses: To train Mubaligheen, various courses also take place for example 41 day Madani Qafila course, 63 day Tarbiyati course (training course) 30 day training course for the deaf and dumb, Imaamat course, Mudarris course etc.
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simba Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Madani requests
Other than the work mentioned here, Alhamdu-Lillah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dawat-e-Islami is working in many other areas. Please give your Zakah, Fitrah, Sadaqaat, donations and skin from Qurbani to Dawat-e-Islami and also try and convince your relatives, neighbours and friends to do the same. After giving your donations, be sure to obtain a receipt. May Allah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]turn your heart into Madina.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A very important ruling
Whenever you give any donations or the skin of a Qurbani animal, always give with the intention of 'full authority' meaning that it can be spent in any permissible task. The reason for this is that if someone said, 'This is for the Madrassay of Dawat-e-Islami', using this money on a Masjid or anything else is a sin. The one who collects the donations should, as a precaution, say that there are many other religious things which Dawat-e-Islami does. Please give your donation with 'full authority' so that Dawat-e-Islami can spend this money on any permissible task it finds necessary. (There is no need to ask for full authority when collecting Zakah and fitrah. These can be used through a Shari heelah.)

Madani Markaz Faizan-e-Madina, Muhalla Sodagran, Old Sabzi Mandi, Baab-ul-Madina Karachi, Pakistan, Telephone: 4921389-91
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Madani Request: For detailed information regarding Qurbani, please study Part 15 of Bahar-e-Shariat.

Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top