Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review About RAVI PIAGGIO 125CC Travelled Quetta - Khujerab Pass- Quetta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Review About RAVI PIAGGIO 125CC Travelled Quetta - Khujerab Pass- Quetta

Post by modi Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Review About RAVI PIAGGIO 125CC

Quetta - Khujerab Pass- Quetta

Dear its been great pleasure for me to Ride such a long distance on RP125cc, Its been very marvelous friend an reliable companion in all the way, As in total journey of almost 4500KM it never stopped anywhere due to any technical Fault( except Tyre puncture), 1st of all i was traveling on it with almost 35kg of load, it was superb in speed as i started from 80-90 km/hr to Maintained speed 115-120 km/hr. so no missing no heat up issues, amazingly i drove it continuously 12-15 hrs, no where felt that its exhausted now, even after heat up it was running more aggressively,

bike control was really wonderful on 120 km/hr no vibration in handle, even was so steady that i was driving and taking pics with single hand was very comfortable, front shocks and Disc breaks make a combo, in high speed used both breaks it stopped quickly, no skids or slips any where, very good at sharp cutting roads or swings, even on 100 km/hr took many turns very easily due to sporty Tyre extra grip. even on wet roads after rain was very good, not felt single slips,
petrol average was good on maintain speeds, given 41km/l on high speeds where high winds and heights. almost 51-55km/l in cities on slow speeds, took average Tank full then tank full divided by KM done.
i was little nervous about muddy heights and snobs of Babu sar top and Other areas like that, but it was really amazing at those areas too, never stooped in 3 ft rushing water, not slipped single time in any mud, but even was more comfort able on off road drives, after some 20 hr drive felt little hard on seat so adjusted some extra foam.
Well interesting fact when coming back from Khunjerab pass towards passu. some Cg 125 guy passed me and given some accelerators, i unnoticed him he again came and given some accelerator i also let my bike to go, he was sharp in 2nd and 3rd gear when i shifted to 4th gear we were side by side, and when i changed5th gear and given accelerator and after some time i saw in back mirror he was almost a KM left back. well not disgracing any CG 125 just sharing experience.

Well one major point is also Fuel tank capacity of 14 ltrs vs 9.5ltrs in Cg125 so again very suitable on long routes specially where petrol pumps are not easily available
Well over all as i have kept many Bikes/ Vespa/ Trails in my Opinion its very Beautiful/ Power full Reliable Bike on Long routes for a comfortable drive.its Engine is powerful on any rock solid or muddy height or wet surface,
I thinks Driver is also very important, so it depends how u drive,

Well in my whole journey except of some GLIs Corollas have crossed me . other then no car or bike did cross me

I will give rating out of 10
comfort 9
power 10
looks 10
economy 7
Reliable 8

Well Every one`s opinion is important and may differ to each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
modi
modi
Monstars
Monstars

Virgo Cat
Sporty

Character sheet
Experience:
Review About RAVI PIAGGIO 125CC Travelled Quetta - Khujerab Pass- Quetta  Left_bar_bleue0/500Review About RAVI PIAGGIO 125CC Travelled Quetta - Khujerab Pass- Quetta  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top