Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PTCL Islamic Service on eid al fitr 2012 in Pakistan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours PTCL Islamic Service on eid al fitr 2012 in Pakistan

Post by laila Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:59 pm

PTCL is offering Islamic service on Eid and ramadan 2012 Lets see what they are.

Considering the importance of a holy month of Ramadan and its blessing drizzling everywhere in the country. PTCL has decided to re-launch Islamic services which would in fact be giving Ramadan services in this very month. The services and contents which are rarely found except through extensive research in one’s hectic daily routine which seems to impossible at times. The purpose of this launch is to help PTCL Landline /VFONE subscribers to feel the spirit of Ramadan and stay close to their beliefs and faith throughout the holy month.
Package Tariff:

Each call made to 1324 will be charged @ Rs 2 / Minute (Exclusive of tax)
No service subscription required.
Service Mechanics:

Dial 1324 from your landline /Vfone sets to access Islamic Service and follow the IVR

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q1. Who can avail PTCL Islamic Service?
Ans: All the existing and new PTCL customers either of PSTN or VONE, who are keen to listen to the wide range of Islamic content.
Q2 . How do I access this service? What are the service charges?
Ans: You just have to dial 1324 and listen to the list of nine categories through a menu. The service would be charged Rs 2+ Tax/ Minute.
Q3. I am unable to access the service through my landline?
Ans: Call 1236 helpline and register a complaint.
Q4. Will the service be available after Ramadan and will I be charged for Islamic portal Service then?
Ans: Yes. The service will be available after Ramadan and it will be charged with the same tariff.
Q5. . Under which head the usage charges of Islamic Portal Service will be visible?
Ans: In the monthly bill, you can see the usage charges under the head “PRS/ IVR Services
laila
laila
Monstars
Monstars

Taurus Monkey
Angelic

Character sheet
Experience:
PTCL Islamic Service on eid al fitr 2012 in Pakistan Left_bar_bleue50/500PTCL Islamic Service on eid al fitr 2012 in Pakistan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/500)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top