Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libyan TV shows Kadhafi holding talks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Libyan TV shows Kadhafi holding talks

Post by Rao Muhammad Aftab Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TRIPOLI: Libyan state television on Thursday showed footage of strongman Moamer Kadhafi holding talks with a senior official apparently back from a mission to Moscow this week.

Kadhafi, who appeared in good health and spirits, was seen holding discussions with Mohammed Ahmed al-Sharif, who held talks in the Russian capital on Tuesday with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

The broadcast showed Kadhafi and Sharif holding talks in an office where a television screen in background flashed a programme and a green ticker that read: "Thursday May 19, 2011."

Kadhafi was dressed in black and wearing his trademark sunglasses.

NATO-led jets have repeatedly targeted Kadhafi's Bab al-Aziziya headquarters in Tripoli in recent weeks.

Rumours last week suggested that the Libyan leader had been wounded in one such attack.

Kadhafi denied the claim and said in an audio message broadcast on state television on May 13 that he was in a place where NATO bombs cannot reach him.

"I want to say to the Crusader cowards that I live in a place where I cannot be reached or killed; I live in the hearts of millions," Kadhafi said in the message.

Sharif is the general secretary of the World Islamic Call Society, a group founded by Kadhafi and based in Libya. (AFP)
Rao Muhammad Aftab
Rao Muhammad Aftab
Monstars
Monstars

Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top