Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Year Chemical Engineering Plant Design Project Production of Biogas from Solid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Final Year Chemical Engineering Plant Design Project Production of Biogas from Solid

Post by waqas Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:36 am

Plant Design Project Production of Biogas from Solid

What is biogas?

Biogas is a byproduct of the decomposition of organic matter by anaerobic bacteria.

Biogas is typically composed of 60% methane and 40% CO2. It is similar to natural gas which is composed of 99% methane.

Biogas is a clean and renewable energy that may be substituted to natural gas to cook, to produce vapor, hot water or to generate electricity.

At room pressure and temperature biogas is in gaseous form, not liquid like LPG (propane). Bottling biogas is a very expensive process.

How does it work?

Organic waste is put into a sealed tank called a digester (or bioreactor) where it is heated and agitated. In the absence of oxygen anaerobic bacteria consume the organic matter to multiply and produce biogas.

What type of waste produces biogas?

Any organic waste has the ability to produce biogas: human excreta, manure, animal slurry, fruit and vegetable waste, slaughterhouse waste, meat packing waste, dairy factory waste, brewery and distillery waste, etc.

Fiber rich wastes like wood, leaves, etc. make poor feedstocks for digesters as they are difficult to digest.

Final Year Chemical Engineering Plant Design Project Production of Biogas from Solid
Note: This Project will be Provided On Demand. Send me a Private Message to get the Copy of this project
waqas
waqas
Monstars
Monstars

Leo Tiger

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: Final Year Chemical Engineering Plant Design Project Production of Biogas from Solid

Post by kamran Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kamran
kamran
Monstars
Monstars

Scorpio Cat

Back to top Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Re: Final Year Chemical Engineering Plant Design Project Production of Biogas from Solid

Post by bobjay Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm

please i need this project. please send it to me
bobjay
bobjay
Monstars
Monstars

Scorpio Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sai Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

please send me the project. i'm very much interested.
sai
sai
Monstars
Monstars

Taurus Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by chetal08 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 am

plz send these report i need it urgently
chetal08
chetal08
Monstars
Monstars

Virgo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by pnan Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 pm

can sent me this project..i really need it
pnan
pnan
Monstars
Monstars

Capricorn Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ash_88fl Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi waqas, I couldnt send u a private message as it said i have not reached the post limit to do so. i'm interested in your plant design project regarding biogas. it will be very helpful if you could send a copy for me as a reference. my email: a s h _ 8 8 f l @ y a h o o . c o m
*note: please type my email without space as this forum does not allow me to post my email as well.*
Thank you very much!
ash_88fl
ash_88fl
Monstars
Monstars

Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by saadsarfraz Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 am

Hi sir. is it possible if i can have your project. it will be a great reference for me
saadsarfraz
saadsarfraz
Monstars
Monstars

Sagittarius Horse
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top