Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best white sharpie/marker out there?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT - 6 Hours What is the best white sharpie/marker out there?

Post by Bao Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello everyone! Like the title says I've been looking for the perfect white markers for ages now. You guys might have seen autographed albums with white signatures out there (many from Mwave) and the quality of the signatures tend to be better than those done in black, silver, or gold ink. The problem is that I'm sure they're not using sharpies because the only white sharpies out there are paint based which is no good. I know that they tend to use Monami Namepens in black for fan signs, which I have bought and I have to say they are way better than the black sharpies (they last longer). But I can't seem to find a white marker equivalent? Not sure if the brand they use is Japanese or Korean, because I can't find any such thing in the U.S. or Canada. The few white permanent markers I've seen in stores here are water based (not so permanent and clear) or oil-based (smudge easily and it gets some time to get it going) brand sharpies. So if you guys know any Korean/Japanese brands that come in white or have been lucky enough to find one in the U.S. please do tell. ^^ 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!
Bao
Bao
Monstars
Monstars

Virgo Rat
Coldturkey

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top