Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Shelter In Allah's Fortress.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT + 3 Hours Take Shelter In Allah's Fortress.

Post by Abu Fauzi Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:43 pm

As-Salaam alaikum,
 You probably must have come across that hadith-Qudsi in which Allah Ta'ala says:--

"LA-ILAHA ILALLAH is My Fortress; whoever enters My Fortress is safe from
  My Punishment."

And the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, Said:-- "LA-ILAHA ILALLAH is the best of Azkaar and the best of good action. The most likely to receive my intercession are the ones who say it purely from their hearts."

O you who seek freedom from your enemies, enter the fortress of your Lord, which is to be reciting 'LA-ILAHA ILALLAH, MUHAMMAD RASULULLAH (No Being is worthy of Worship but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger)'

Whoever continues with this Zikr will be brought to Allah's Presence. Initially, the Zikr may be without much pleasure in its meaning.... until, with persistence, the dark veils are lifted from one's heart, and he/she is able to witness with inner sight that all movement and stillness, all giving and withholding, all benefit and harm are from Allah Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala. This becomes a tasting which is witnessed from your state... not just from belief.

This witnessing through tasting is known to those who taste, which has outward signs!! And these signs are that you:--

(a) No longer hate any creature

(b) You do not cause harm to a believer or to an unbeliever.

(c) You do not cause harm to an animal or to your enemy.
Abu Fauzi
Abu Fauzi
Monstars
Monstars

Libra Goat
Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum