The Virtual University Learning Management System is a comprehensive software platform that allows students to manage their educational experience while studying at the University. The VU-LMS allows you to:
* Maintain and update your personal information
* Receive important announcements from the University
* Maintain a personal diary and notes
* View your lecture schedule
* Read lecture notes
* Download assignments and submit your solutions for grading
* Ask questions from your tutors and receive replies to the same
* Participate in quizzes and class discussions
* View your results and monitor your academic progress through your grade book
* View your fee status and download your fee vouchers for payment at the bank
* Access a host of student services such as requesting for lost Id Cards etc.
You may want to refer to the Orientation CD that you received with your Admission Package for further information about the above features.
Getting Used to VU-LMS
* Watch the Orientation Video sent to you in the Admission Package. This video will give you an overview of the University, VU-LMS and the VU Exam system.
* Now you should login using the login name and password provided to you by the University. Navigate through the various features of VU-LMS and familiarize yourself with them.
Posts : 283
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 30