Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite airline?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT - 3 Hours What's your favorite airline?

Post by Simba Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 pm

My favorite airline used to be continental, sadly continental merged with United back in 2008 (I think). I flew with United this year, to be more precise I did it twice; on my way to the Netherlands and on the way back to my country. I must saw I did see some changes when it goes down to customer service and the quality of the in-flight food. The changes were for the worse! The flight attendants weren't as kind and as helpful as they used to be when they worked for Continental, and the portions of the food offered during the flight shrunk! They no longer offer kosher food to the economy class passengers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a pity, because Continental used to be my favorite airline. I don't know if it's a coincidence or if it's just a result of the economic crisis we are all experiencing, but the prices of their tickets are way higher than before! I wonder if this is because they merged??

There isn't a better option for me right now, so I guess I'll stick to flying with United, until I find a better option (I doubt I ever will, since it seems a lot airlines have merged).

Do you have a favorite airline?
Simba
Simba
Monstars
Monstars

Cancer Buffalo
Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top