Thanks
Admin virtual position

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Virtual Position Forum
Please register to watch content in detail
Thanks
Admin virtual position
Virtual Position Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I tell if Someone has Blocked me on WhatsApp?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT - 2 Hours How can I tell if Someone has Blocked me on WhatsApp?

Post by modi Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:43 am

There are a couple of indicators that you may be blocked by one or more of your WhatsApp contacts:

You can no longer see this contact's "last seen at.." or "online" status in the chat window. Learn more about these status indicators here.
    Any messages sent to a contact who has blocked you will always show one check mark (message sent), and never show a second check mark (message delivered).
For more information on these check marks, read this article.
If you see both of these indicators for a contact, this could mean they are blocking you. However, there are other possibilities. We have made this intentionally ambiguous in order to protect your privacy when you block someone. Thus, we cannot tell you if you are being blocked by someone else, since this is a violation of that person's privacy.
Not sure what blocking someone does? More details can be found here.
Wondering how to block someone? Find out how on: Android | BlackBerry | iPhone | Nokia | Windows Phone | BlackBerry 10
Cheers,
WhatsApp Support Team
modi
modi
Monstars
Monstars

Virgo Cat
Sporty

Character sheet
Experience:
How can I tell if Someone has Blocked me on WhatsApp? Left_bar_bleue0/500How can I tell if Someone has Blocked me on WhatsApp? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top