Overseas Exam Software Installation and Configuration
New Overseas Exam Software and related material has been made available for download. You must follow the sequence of instructions given below for smooth and error free installation:
1. Visit the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. For downloading, login with your VULMS student ID and password
3. Download all material one by one
4. After installation, you must go through the “User Manual” to know how to attempt your paper.
5. Once the installation is completed successfully, an icon will be visible on your desktop. Please click the icon to run demo test. (demo test is available till 8th Feb 2011. You may test your installation by joining each of the following sessions till 8th Feb 2011 during the specified timings)
Session 1: 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM Pakistan time
Session 2: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM Pakistan time
Session 3: 02:00 Noon to 04:00 PM Pakistan time
Session 4: 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM Pakistan time
6. Please use your student ID as login and password for login the exam application to check demo test. For example
Password: mc090XXXXXX (use the same Id as password for demo exam application)
7. After completing the demo test, you must confirm your installation status by clicking the link “Click here to confirm your installation status” given on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In case of any query/problem, you may give your feedback to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or contact us on the following numbers during VU office hours i.e. 09:00-05:00
I'll be waiting....for you....so....
If you come here....
you'll find me.
- Posts : 563
Join date : 2011-02-11