Study Abroad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GMT - 3 Hours Study Abroad

Post by Asad on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm

You Can Study For Free in Sweden And Finland. It is a very golden chance for you to get a degree from top universities without any Fee. You Just have to Pay For Living Charges (About 15-20 Thousand Per Month,) .Use the information available here to apply for admission in Swedish and finish universities. To apply for admission you must have the Following Documents.

1. A Bachelor Degree ( Attested From HEC , Photo Copies Also Should Be Attested From HEC )
2. Proof Of English Language Proficiency( IELTS or TOFEL).
3. Passport

The application process is different for applying in a Swedish and a finish university. Visit the links below for details about applications process and other requirements.
Study in Sweden
Study in Finland
IELTS Resources
Visa Requirements & Proces
Deep Bench
Deep Bench

Posts : 563
Join date : 2011-02-11
--Mood-- : Creative

Back to top Go down

GMT - 3 Hours Re: Study Abroad

Post by waqas on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:54 pm

nice sharing Happy Happy

Leo Tiger
Posts : 283
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum