First of all download “AssmSoft.Zip” from the following link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Now make a folder on Your C or D drive with name “Assembly”.
Unzip all three files in Assembly folder (make sure you have
combined all the files from each folder in the single folder named
The process of installing is complete now.
Go to Dos prompt from Start Up menu->Programs-->Accessories--
Now you would see a prompt like C :\> on Dos prompt.
Type C :\> cd assembly and press enter the you would see a prompt
as C:\ Assembly>
Now type Edit ex01.asm on C:\Assembly> prompt and write your
9. When you have finished writing program, save it and press Alt+f+x to
go back to Dos prompt.
10. Now type the following command to assemble and create the com and
c:\assembly> nasm ex01.asm -o ex01.com -l ex01.lst
11. Type the following command to open the com file in the AFD
c:\assembly> afd ex01.com
12. Now keep on pressing F2 key to check the execution of the program
step by step.
13. For executing the program at once type
CMD > G
14. To exit from the debugger type
CMD > quit
- Posts : 585
Join date : 2011-04-11