Posts : 585
Join date : 2011-04-11
|Subject: MGT211 - Introduction To Business- Assignment # 01 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 am|| |
Introduction to Business (MGT 211)
Assignment # 01
Students in nearby rural areas can not reach City College on time due to non-availability of proper transportation system. Suppose you want to start a business of pick and drop of students by purchasing a bus. Keeping this scenario in mind, please answer the following questions:
1. What will be your objective to start a business? (5)
2. Which business structure is most suitable for this business; give the logical reasons for adopting this business structure? (10)
3. What sorts of promotional activities will you perform before opening this business? (5)
1. This Assignment can be best attempted from the knowledge acquired after watching video lecture no. 1 to lecture no 15 and reading handouts as well as recommended text book).
Video lectures can be downloaded for free from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Opening Date and Time
April 22, 2011 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)
Due Date and Time
April 27 , 2011 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)
Note:Only in the case of Assignment,[/font">24 Hrs extra / grace period[/font">after the above mentioned due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Important Instructions: Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.[/justify][/font">
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail after the due date.
Formatting guidelines:• Use the font style "Times New Roman" and font size "12".
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors