The Course Selection will remain OPEN until TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2011 (Last Date Extended from March 31, 2011) under Student Services in LMS; students are advised to log on to their LMS account and select their courses immediately failing which your status will be considered “INACTIVE STUDENT”.
1. Students enrolled in the 1st semester of their Study Programme are given pre-selected courses; however, they have an option to drop any course(s) from course selection link available at LMS through student services.
2. All other students may Add/ Drop / Replace course(s) themselves through Student Services.
No course will be add or drop after the last date of course selection. In case a student does not appear in Final Term examination of course (s) will be considered as ‘F (Absent)’ and will be treated like Drop course (s).
3. Fee voucher once issued will not be reissued if a student drops course(s).
4. Student request to relax/waive any offered assignment/Quiz will not be accepted.
5. Follow the Rules and Procedure given in Student Hand Book under link Registrar’s Office- Course 6. Selection link in LMS account.
7. The Student will be held responsible for any class clash due to their selected courses.
8. For query regarding course selection problem email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Note: Course selection option for MS CS students will be announced later.
Posts : 154
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 31